The Kinky Crusader Pt. 05

Story Info
A piercing truth…
3.1k words
4
3.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Kinky Crusader

Part 5

Milton sighed, dejected. The amount of paperwork he was dealing with for losing five of the League's heroes was staggering. Flowerton was becoming more and more degenerate by the day. Making out in the streets, prostitution in the alleyways, and ludicrous amounts of greed and sin being satiated in new, flashy casinos being built around the rapidly-expanding city.

Sitting in his office, he shook his head. "How on earth am I going to satisfy Samson... That Crusader is just so... wily. I need a way to counteract their power. Their power is not just shapeshifting, but a silver tongue..."

Suddenly, Milton got a call on his cell phone. He checked it- it was from the R&D department. "Yes, Milton speaking. What? The serum is complete? I told you, we don't need to resort to- What? Samson's orders? I'll have to talk to him..."

Milton hung up, sighing. "Well. This is... going to backfire."

...

Cait was sitting in her lair, scrolling through her nanobot camera feeds, spying on the town of Flowerton. She smiled, seeing the chaos unfolding on the streets. The HQ of the Shimmering League had become a known meeting spot for horny lesbians, especially since more and more of the female heroes there have been joining in on the fun. She loved to watch as her masterful scheme found its way into the minds of her enemies. She was about to take off her armor and masturbate, when she heard a sudden crash behind her.

Cait's hypersensitive reflexes kicked in, and she tilted her head to the side as a razor-sharp arrow flew past it. She spun around in her chair- a figure was gliding through a rapidly-closing hole in the plasma barrier, fast approaching the shattered glass window...

Cait cursed and ran for the exit, but the caped figure rolled into the room, unfurled a portable composite bow, and quickly shot a few arrows into the corners, creating an electric barrier that shocked Cait when she tried to leave.

Cait smiled, turning around slowly, while putting on every subtle seductive charm she had. "Well hey there... I just love it when heroes bust in here. What's your name, cutie?"

The youthful androgynous stranger, wearing a white tuxedo, a cape, and a hat that strangely did not fall off of their head, smiled. "Arrow Ace. Pleased to meet you. Disable the nanobots, or I'll be forced to put an arrow through your pretty face. It would be such a shame, really..."

Cait gasped. "Oh god. They wised up, didn't they? They finally sent someone immune to my sexual advances!"

Arrow raised an eyebrow. "What? I'm pansexual. Did you think I was asexual or something?"

Cait opened her mouth. "Er, the name, I mean, um."

Arrow shrugged. "Honestly, that would have been very smart, to send an asexual hero. I really don't know why they sent me. I'm not terribly special. I'm not even sure I can win." Arrow drew back their bow, eyes gleaming with bloodlust. "But for the sake of the Virgin Isles, I'll sure as hell try."

Cait swore as she formed a hasty nanobot shield in front of her. The arrow stuck the the shield and exploded, sending Cait flying back towards the electric field and shocking her.

Arrow advanced, shooting more arrows. Cait transformed into a black cat, dodging and shifting through a hail of arrows.

Arrow whistled. "Boy, you sure hate being pinned down."

Cait grinned, shifting into a male. "I'm more of a friends with benefits kinda guy. How about you put an arrow in my quiver, handsome?" Cait formed his nanobots into a set of kunai and hurled it at Arrow.

Arrow shrugged, shooting them out of midair. "Mm, normally I'd love to, but I'm just not feeling up to it today, you know? I'm in the mood for headshots, not giving head."

Cait danced and dodged around the room as Arrow tossed out some portable drones, which began firing darts at him. Cait attempted to get behind them and stab them with a nanobot dagger, but Arrow whirled around and deflected it with the curve of their bow.

Cait looked them up and down, purring. "Mm, performing better than usual today, compared to your other conquests that I know of... such technique..."

Cait grabbed at Arrow's butt, making him flinch.

Arrow swore. "Shit, that's my weak spot!"

Cait fondled it harder. "You like that, huh?"

Arrow grimaced, then looked confused. "...huh. Weird. Usually that turns me on."

Arrow sent Cait flying with a kick, then shot an arrow through their leg, pinning them to the floor.

Cait screamed- "Aaaagh!"

Arrow stepped forward, grinning. "Well, looks like I won."

Cait sighed, morphing into a woman and biting her lip. She fondled her breasts and moaned seductively. "Oh, goodness... I'm pinned to the floor... and to the winner goes the spoils..."

Arrow looked down at him. He seemed a bit troubled by something. "You know, normally I'd jump on you, have a nice fuck with you, and then force you to disable that nanobot swarm, but I haven't been feeling like myself since this morning for some reason."

They hesitated. "Uh, hey, Crusader. Try stroking my cock. Seduce me as hard as you can."

Cait obliged, pulling down Arrow's pants. She giggled, poking it. "It's so cute and tiny!"

Arrow scratched their head. "Huh. Normally I like being teased."

Cait backed off. "You know, maybe you're just not in the mood for it today. Just capture me and bring me back to the League. You won."

Arrow sighed. "Yeah. I guess you're right. Somehow I just feel so..."

Cait quickly tore the arrow out of her leg and stabbed Arrow in the leg with it.

Arrow swore. "Son of a- you little-!"

Cait threw out her hand, and nanobots swarmed over his body, locking him in place.

Cait smiled, unashamedly presenting her nude body to Arrow and the camera outside. "I'm a villain. There's no room for hesitation in this business."

Cait traced her finger across Arrow's chin. "Now, I ought to examine you... I'd love to know how you... perform... so well."

She took out a scanner and ran it over Arrow's body. It beeped- "Foreign substance detected."

Cait laughed. "Aww, poor thing... you needed to take some pills to improve your performance?"

Arrow shook their head. "What? I never took any drugs. I just use skill and gadgets."

Cait looked skeptical. "Really? The scan says otherwise."

Arrow's eyes widened. "What? Show me, quick."

Seeing the display, Arrow paled. "I... I've been hearing rumors that our R&D department was a bit shady, but... to think they'd drug me in secret!"

Cait gasped. "You got drugged by your own company!? Jesus!"

Arrow shook their head. "It felt a bit odd when Milton asked me to have lunch with him, but to think...!"

Cait tapped on the screen a few times. "Seems it's a hyper-focus drug that regulates hormone production. It halts production of all other hormones besides adrenaline... this is an extremely dangerous chemical!"

Cait removed the nanobots from around Arrow's body. "Gimme a sec. Do you mind if I have my lil' nanobots remove the chemical from your body?"

Arrow shook their head. "Go ahead and remove it."

...

Cait looked Arrow up and down. "How do you feel?"

Arrow shrugged. "Not much different... are you sure it worked?"

Cait stepped forward, grinning. "How about we find out, sexy?"

Arrow became flushed. "Well, not that I don't want to, but I still think you should disable the nanobots-"

Cait kissed Arrow- gently at first, then harder. Her tongue flicked in and out of Arrow's mouth, tracing their lips and caressing their tongue.

Cait pulled back, looking into Arrow's desperately lustful eyes. "You seem horny."

Arrow sighed in pleasure. "I haven't masturbated today... so... I feel... really full..."

Cait stroked their hair. "Mmm, well... what kind of kinks do you have, hm? How do you want to have sex? Tell me all your deepest desires..."

Arrow mumbled something under their breath.

Cait smiled. "Hm? I didn't quite catch that."

Arrow whispered, "I... I like games. Games and bets and things like that turn me on..."

Cait grinned. "How about strip poker, then?"

Arrow nodded. "...sure. But how about this. If I win, you disable the nanobots, and I get to have my way with you. Although I can't forgive the League for manipulating my mind like that, I cannot forgive you for doing the same thing with those nanobots."

Cait laughed. "Fair enough. What if I win though, hm?"

Arrow sighed. "Um, well... you can do whatever you want with me..."

Cait snapped her fingers. A table rose out from the floor in front of her, as well as chairs. "You got a deck of cards?"

Arrow sat down and whipped out a brand new deck, deftly shuffling it with their fingers. They smiled. "Alright. So, let's see... you're wearing a robe, a top, and bottoms. I'm wearing a few layers and such, so should I strip down a bit to make things fair?"

Cait shrugged. "Nah. Keep it all on. Hat, coat, shoes, socks... hell, you can count your watch as an article of clothing, I don't care. I'm still gonna win. "

Arrow narrowed their eyes. "You're gonna cheat, aren't you."

Cait laughed. "Who, me? I would NEVER! Let's play."

Arrow dealt the first hand- and won. Cait shrugged off her robe.

Arrow smiled. "Getting nervous?"

Cait giggled. "Mm, maybe a little. The breeze on my skin is so exciting! Hand me the deck."

Cait shuffled and dealt the next hand- and she won.

Arrow took off their watch. "You know, if you're cheating by using a shuffling trick, it's not gonna work. I have more clothing than you- if we alternate wins using rigged shuffles, then I'll end up winning."

Cait rolled her eyes. "Come now, would I really use such an obvious cheat?"

Arrow dealt the third hand, and lost.

Arrow sighed. "I suppose not." They took off their hat and tossed it aside.

Cait giggled. "What a bad hand. It's as if you WANT to lose!" She snapped her fingers. "Better luck next round..."

Arrow handed over the deck, watching Cait like a hawk. They looked into her eyes, observing every little tell, attempting to reach into the depths of her mind. They were sure Cait was cheating- no way she would let Arrow have such a huge advantage without a backup plan. But as far as they could tell, Cait was shuffling normally- even using their hyper focused vision, Arrow saw no foul play.

After Cait dealt the next hand and won again, Arrow took off their coat and whipped out their scanner, searching for any hidden cameras or nanobots in the room that could alter the game.

Cait cocked an eyebrow. "What? You don't trust me?"

Seeing nothing on the scanner, Arrow shook their head in disbelief. "Well, I suppose I trust you NOW."

A few more hands later, Cait was completely naked. Arrow, still smugly wearing their shirt, pants, shoes, and socks, laughed. "One more win... nervous?"

Cait covered herself up, feigning embarrassment. "Oh no, I'm indecent...! What's going to happen to me...?"

Arrow stared at her curvy body, perky breasts, and devilish eyes. "I can't wait for when you finally lose, for once..."

Arrow smiled, taking the deck in their hand. They shuffled, dealt, drew, and lost. Cait took the deck- and after another round, Arrow lost. Another round, and Arrow lost again.And again, and again.

At first Arrow shrugged, thinking that this was just a lucky streak. Their shoes went first, then their socks. They got nervous after losing their shirt and bra, revealing their tiny, perky breasts, but they were even more disturbed upon being stripped completely naked by another two losses.

Arrow stared in disbelief at the cards on the table. "Eight losses in a row..."

Cait smiled. "Who's nervous now, huh?"

Arrow sputtered. "Shut up, cheater! It's my turn to deal!"

Cait scratched her head. "Is it? I lost track. Whatever, it's fine. Do whatever you want- I'm still gonna win."

Arrow sighed. I normally don't cheat, but I think I have to, for the sake of the citizens of the Virgin Isles...

Arrow quickly shuffled the deck, having memorized the positions of all the cards as they went in. They had pulled this trick on many villains before. They shuffled very deliberately yet naturally, putting the cards in just the right order, so that Arrow would end up with the highest hand possible- a royal flush.

Arrow slammed the deck on the table, and dealt the cards. One for them, one for Cait. One for them, one for Cait. Soon they both had five.

Arrow grinned. The cards on their hand were as they expected- 10 of hearts, Jack of hearts, King of hearts, 3 of spades, 7 of diamonds. They knew that thanks to their rigged shuffling, the next two cards would be the Queen and Ace of hearts.

Arrow exchanged their 3 and 7, then drew two cards without looking, placing their hand face down on the table.

Arrow smiled. "How many cards do you want to replace?" They knew that no matter how many cards Cait drew, Cait couldn't possibly win. They had ensured that the worst cards in the deck were left at the top for Cait to draw.

Cait sighed, laying her cards facedown on the table. "Oh, it's hopeless. This hand can't be salvaged- I won't bother drawing any cards."

One by one, Arrow and Cait flipped their cards. Cait's cards were utterly terrible- a 2 of clubs, a 6 of spades, and so on. Arrow meanwhile, flipped his with a smile of their face. 10 of hearts. Jack of hearts. Queen of hearts. King of hearts. And-

Arrow looked in disbelief. "9 of diamonds? But then where-"

Cait flipped her last card- the Ace of Hearts. She laughed deviously. "Ace high beats King high- I win! Ooh, how unlucky!"

Arrow couldn't believe it. They had never failed to rig a shuffle this catastrophically. Did they make a mistake?

Cait laughed. "Pay up, Arrow!"

Arrow stammered. "W-wait! I... I'll do what you want. You win. I know I can't beat you in a fight, and I can't beat you in a game. I just... I just want to know how you managed to defeat my last trick. I... I cheated. I should have won that, hands down. How did you..."

Cait giggled. "Oh? Didn't you hear what I said early on in the game?"

Arrow's mind raced. What did she-

Then they remembered. Cait said it earlier. She had said, "It's almost as if you WANT to lose." Then, she snapped her fingers. Then, he looked into her eyes. Her eyes... those deep, deep eyes...

Arrow paled. "Hypnosis. You- you made me lose!"

Cait snapped, lowering the table and seats. She stood over Arrow as they collapsed to the floor. "Oh come now, Arrow. You know as well as I do that hypnosis, just like my nanobots, only unearths hidden desires and makes them a reality. I told you to lose. And you obeyed, because you WANTED to lose."

Arrow blushed. "Wha- of course I don't want to- I..."

Cait held Arrow's chin and forced them to look into her eyes. "Mmm, I could tell from the beginning. You can't resist. You want to obey me, because you would do anything to just stare deep into my eyes... forever, and ever, and ever... isn't that right?"

Arrow mumbled. "W-well... your eyes ARE very pretty..."

Cait's activated her shapeshifting powers- her eyes shifted colors enticingly, shining every hue imaginable, from a passionate red to a deep blue. She pressed her breasts up against Arrow as she kissed them.

Arrow began to moan, squirming in pleasure, but Cait held them down. Still maintaining eye contact, Cait began rubbing their cock, delicately stroking it over and over...

She whispered, "You are not allowed to cum until I say so."

Arrow gasped and panted. "I... I am not allowed to cum... until you say so- ah, ahhh, please, no, mmm-!"

Arrow screamed and gasped as Cait stroked ever so slowly, while fondling their breasts gently and rubbing up against them. They moaned as Cait commanded them to get on all fours, and fondled their butt as well. They were leaking precum onto the floor. Arrow was shaking with lusty desperation, but they didn't cum- all they wanted was to follow Cait's command, to deny themself until Cait gave them the command...

Cait smiled. "Aww, look how needy you are... I guess if you really want, I can fuck you until you cum, hm? Would you like that?"

Arrow sighed in pleasure. "Yes, oh, please yes..."

Cait activated her power again, growing a massive penis. She lubed it up, and teased Arrow's anus with it, probing the entrance. Arrow was lost in their list, mumbling "please, please, please" over and over again.

Suddenly, Cait thrust her girth into them, and Arrow came onto the floor...

Cait grinned. "I'm glad they finally decided to send someone who isn't a lesbian."

...

Watching through the drone, Samson sighed. "Goddammit."

Milton shook his head. "It could have been much worse, sir. Had we not cut the feed from the drone when we did, the public would have known about your egregious violation of Arrow Ace's bodily autonomy. Which I still detest, by the way."

Samson put his head on the table. "I... I know. But there was no other way. I... I can't let a perverted menace ruin my home. Not again."

Milton stood silently, watching Samson's sad figure slumped over the desk dejectedly. As much of a sin as it was to violate Arrow's body in such a way, Milton understood Samson, having known him from a young age. He understood Samson's desire to protect his homeland, his commitment to the greater good, and even his very human weakness- taking things too far. That's why he was here, after all- to keep Samson grounded, to balance his weakness out.

Milton sighed. "Sir, listen, you did the wrong thing. But you can be better. You ARE better."

Samson sat up in his chair. "You're right. I... I am better."

He stood up. "You know what? How about I go talk to the Kinky Crusader myself."

Milton shook his head. "Sir, the organization can't run without you. You know that. I'll go."

Samson protested. "But, Milton, you... I..."

Samson's protest died out. He sighed. "Alright. For the greater good, I suppose it must be done. You are the League's second most powerful hero. But you better come back alive."

Milton turned and walked out the door. "I will."