The Kinky Family Ch. 10

Story Info
John enjoys a massive, unforgettable prize at the party.
3.1k words
4.58
24.7k
32

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was both nervous and excited as he walked down The Club hallway with his family. It was his first time getting to attend The Club's annual "Jingle Balls" holiday party, something his parents described as being a massive bisexual orgy.

Like his father, mother, and sister, John was completely nude. Before arriving, however, John had wanted to do something festive. His mother solved his desire by using body paint to paint his balls like Christmas ornaments - one red and one green.

They made their way to the bar area, which was full of beautiful people with their bodies on display. It seemed like there were less inhibitions than normal, as several people were having sex while others watched. John was amazed at all the ass, tits, pussies, and cocks he was seeing. It was almost overwhelming to see so many privates at once.

John saw Tommy across the room, standing next to his mother, Carol. They were both naked, and John took a moment to admire Carol's body, as it was the first time he had seen her without clothes on. She was a beautiful 41 year old brunette, standing about 5'7". She had large, 35D tits, a little bit of a belly, and a plump but attractive backside. Tommy waved to John and John returned the gesture.

John continued to look around when his heart skipped a beat. Seated on a chair was his former coach, Chuck Smith. He was completely nude as well, outside of a Santa hat. John's gaze fell between his legs, again seeing his thick, black penis. Even soft, it was at least as long as John's when erect.

Jasmine noticed her son's infatuation with the thick slab of meat and gave him a pat on the bottom.

"Go on, sweetie." She told him. "Go ask Santa if you can sit on his lap."

John took a deep breath and headed over to where his coach was seated. As he stood next to him, John couldn't help but stare directly at his penis. With a smile, the coach patted his lap, an invitation for John to have a seat.

Butterflies were in John's stomach but he eagerly obliged, lowering his bare bottom onto his coach's lap. John couldn't believe the warmth emanating from between the muscular black thighs, but it felt incredible against his exposed buns.

"Ho ho ho!" Coach yelled playfully. "And what might you want for Christmas, little boy?"

John could feel the black cock against his butt cheeks and knew exactly what he wanted.

"What I'd really like, Santa..." he began. "...is to take a ride on your massive dick."

Coach chuckled. "Well, let's see now. Are you on the nice list or the naughty list?"

"I'm definitely on the naughty list, Santa. I've been a very dirty boy this year."

"I see your testicles are painted like ornaments. Very festive." Coach remarked, fondling John's balls. John had never noticed until now how big his coach's hands were, but it made sense in relation to his manhood. "What are some these naughty things you've done?"

"I lost my virginity to my own mother a few months ago. And then I started wearing my sister's underwear." John explained. "My dad took my anal virginity shortly after that, which was really cool."

"I see, I see." Coach said. "And what else?"

"I sucked my best friend's dick." John told his coach. "And we've had a lot of sex since then. We take turns sucking each other and fucking each other in the butt. We had a threesome with my dad recently and it was just the three of us guys. My ass got a really great dicking that day."

John was getting very aroused as he told his coach all of these things. He could feel that his coach was beginning to get turned on as well.

"I'm sure it did." Coach replied. "A boy like you deserves a good assfucking every now and then. Any other naughty things that you think earns you the opportunity to ride Santa's fat cock?"

"I've swallowed a bunch of piss, Santa." John said. "It started when I licked some pee off my sister's vagina. Then my mom peed in my mouth as a reward for fucking Tommy in the ass. Most recently, Tommy and I split a glass of my dad's piss during our threesome."

"Now that's very interesting." Coach told him. "I'm starting to think you do deserve to have my big black dick stuffed in your ass."

Hearing this made John's now fully erect cock twitch.

"What's the biggest penis you've had in that little white ass of yours?" Coach asked.

"Probably my dad's." John answered. "He's about eight inches and he's thicker than me."

"Well I'm closer to eleven inches." Coach said. "And I'm certain I'm thicker than your dad."

"Wow." John remarked. "That's a really big penis, Santa."

"Yes it is." Coach agreed. "Think you can handle it? The entire thing?"

"I hope so." John said nervously. "I'm going to do my absolute best."

"Why don't you bend over the table there?"

John slowly moved off of the coach's lap, getting a preview of how thick his cock was as his asscrack slid over it. John turned to the table where he saw his mother was smiling at him and holding a bottle of lube.

"I'm proud of you, sweetie." She said. "I know you can take that entire cock. I'm going to be here to watch you take each and every inch."

"Thanks, mom."

"Now bend over the table." Jasmine told him. "Mommy will lube you up."

John bent over the table and immediately felt his mother's slippery, loving fingers sliding up and down his crack. He then felt the first of her fingers enter his bottom, followed quickly by a second finger.

"That feels so good, mom."

"Well the penis you're about to take is much larger than my two slender fingers." Jasmine said, twisting her fingers around and spreading the lube over John's rectal walls. "I just want to get your little hole as ready as possible."

As his mother fingered lube into his ass, Coach Smith walked around the table and stood in front of John, showing off all eleven glorious inches of his erection.

"Holy fuck!" John exclaimed, awe struck by the black cock.

"That's right." Coach said. "You're going to take this entire thing. And if you do a good job, you'll get a fresh batch of Santa's special eggnog inside your rectum."

Before he could respond, Coach Smith disappeared behind him. John felt his mother's fingers slide out of his ass, and they were replaced by a massive penis head being held against his puckered hole.

As he felt the cock against his hole, he felt his mother grab his hand as she took a seat at the table he was bent over. He looked at her and she could sense his nerves.

"It's okay, honey." Jasmine told him. "It's a very large cock, but it'll fit. Eventually."

John smiled, thankful for her support. Suddenly he felt his coach start to push the tip in. It was a new level of thickness entering him, and he squeezed his mother's hand as he braced for the massive pole.

"Just relax." Jasmine said. "Try to relax your sphincter and relinquish control to his penis, sweetie."

"Okay, mom."

John took a deep breath and looked to the other side and saw his father also watching him. Chanel, meanwhile, was on her knees and sucking their father's cock.

Another inch stretched past John's anal ring, causing his to gasp and grip his mother's hand again. At least his coach was going slowly, otherwise John was certain his asshole would literally be ripped open.

"Tight little ass." Coach said. "But we're going to fix that."

Another inch sank in. John pounded the table with his free hand. Jasmine squeezed his other hand.

"It's going to be fine, honey. Let the cock inside." She said sweetly. "Don't you want all of these strangers to see that your little bottom is capable of taking this massive black penis?"

John took another deep breath and nodded. "You're right, mom. I absolutely want the whole dick."

"Then TAKE THAT COCK, baby." Jasmine told him, releasing his hand and standing up. She started repeating herself, and getting louder.

John looked around as another inch wedged between his buns. He noticed that several party guests had gathered to watch him get demolished by Coach Smith's incredible manhood.

Soon the guests joined in the chant with his mother. They were all yelling loudly, encouraging John.

"TAKE THAT COCK! TAKE THAT COCK!" They all chanted.

John's anus has never been so stretched, but he was now on a mission. His coach slowly inserted more of the penis.

"TAKE THAT COCK!"

More dick slid into his depths as John bit his lip.

"TAKE THAT COCK!"

And then John felt it... the warmth of his coach's big black balls against his body. The entire cock was finally in its proper place: his rectum.

The entire crowd burst into cheers and clapping, making John feel like he had just hit a home run in the World Series. But he hadn't. He simply had a giant, girthy dick in his ass.

But that was just the penis making its maiden voyage through his shithole. Now it was time for the real treat: a good, hard buttfucking.

"Fuck me, coach." John pleaded.

"Oh you're about to get fucked alright." His coach confirmed. "I'm going to ruin your pretty white ass."

John's own penis was rock hard as he felt his coach slowly retract his thick cock, just a few inches, before driving it right back into his anus balls deep. And then he repeated the motion again and again, each time retracting just a bit more of the dick before driving it home. This helped John get used to the cock stretching him to his limits.

John tried to relax his sphincter and enjoy the dicking. He thought back to the times he had looked at interracial gay porn. That was him now. He was the white bottom taking the black cock between his cheeks, and he was putting on a show by getting fucked in front of a crowd of naked men and women. This realization filled John with a sense of pride.

Coach Smith had now found a nice rhythm of sliding the full eleven inches in and out of John's butthole with relative ease. John moaned as he felt the swollen cock thrust back and forth.

"You look so cute, sweetie!" Jasmine yelled to her son. "You just look so natural with a big sexy dick in your bottom."

"I'm proud of you, son!" John heard his father yell.

John's rectum had fully accepted its fate now, as the throbbing black cock glided through his anal cavity like a hot knife through butter. John looked around at the small crowd that had gathered and saw that most were being pleasured in some way. Guys were jerking off, ladies were fingering themselves. John's mother was standing next to Tommy's mother and they had a hand between each other's legs, each rubbing the other's vagina as they witnessed John's anus being decimated.

Coach Smith began to deliver more powerful thrusts into John's bottom. John smiled, knowing this meant he would soon be getting injected with a fresh load of sperm. His erection bounced up and down freely as his coach pummeled his helpless hole.

After a few more thrusts, John thought someone put a firehose in his asshole as several massive streams of hot cum blasted into him. John had never felt such a large load of semen flood his rectum. Once every drop was deposited, Coach Smith pulled his black cock out of John's ruined hole to more cheers from the crowd.

It took a minute but John eventually found the will to stand back up. He turned around and saw everyone smiling at him, including Lily who was holding a double shot glass. She approached John and handed him the glass.

"Come on." Lily said. "You can't get fucked like that and NOT swallow that cum."

The crowd watched as John held the glass against his broken anus and pushed the load out. His coach's semen nearly filled the entire glass.

John held it up to the crowd, then brought it to his lips. He tilted the glass and took the whole load down in one gulp, earning a final round of applause from the crowd. He handed the glass back to Lily and walked - somewhat awkwardly - over to his mother, who was still standing next to Tommy's mother.

"You did it, honey!" Jasmine exclaimed. "You got fucked by Chuck's big black cock!"

"I know. I'm still in shock." John said. He then turned to Tommy's mother, looking right at her tits. "You have very nice breasts, Mrs. Wilson."

"Call me Carol, John." She told him. "But thank you for the compliment."

"I never really noticed how big they are."

"Well you should come to our house sometime. Tommy is always going to your house when you boys have sex." Carol said. "We like sex at our house too. Tommy's dad is constantly fucking his ass and he keeps talking about wanting to fuck yours as well. Maybe I could even suck your cock while you get fucked? Or let you suck on my tits?"

"That would be awesome, Mrs. Wilson." John told her. "I'll definitely start coming over more often."

"And we can fuck my mom together, too." Tommy said.

John turned to his friend and Lily. Tommy and John both had throbbing erections.

"I'm surprised you didn't cum, John." Lily commented. "I could tell how much you enjoyed that fat dick being in your ass!"

"I was just focused on taking that huge monster." John admitted.

"Tommy has a hard on too." Lily added. "Maybe the three of us should go to one of the private rooms and fool around?"

"That sounds great!" John said.

***

As the three of them entered the room, John felt Tommy grab his ass. Without asking, Tommy knelt down and pushed John's cheeks apart.

"He really did a number on you." Tommy said. "Your butthole looks awesome."

The next thing John felt was Tommy's warm, soft tongue caressing his sore anus.

"Awwww. That's so sweet." Lily said to John. "You can tell Tommy really cares about you, the way he's licking you like that."

"He's a great friend." John replied. "And his tongue feels nice. My ass is still pretty sore."

"I'm sure it is!" Lily told him with a giggle. "That was a really big cock. I got so wet watching it disappear inside of you."

John reached out and felt Lily's wet pussy lips. She was certainly telling the truth about being aroused.

"Wanna eat me out?" She asked.

"Absolutely!"

Lily got on the bed and spread her legs, exposing her pink vagina in all its glory. John got in front of her, on his knees with his ass in the air. Tommy got behind John so he could continue licking his blown out butthole.

As Tommy licked John's anus, John lowered his head and began licking Lily's soft twat lips. He alternated sucking each of her lips into his mouth and also gave her soft kisses on her clit.

"I can still taste cum on your asshole." Tommy said. "That's so fucking cool."

"I agree, Tommy." Lily added. "It's very cool licking a butt that's recently been fucked."

John inserted two fingers into Lily's vagina as he kissed her inner thighs. John started to rub on her g spot as the tip of his tongue once again found her clitoris.

Lily was moaning as John serviced her, and John was moaning as Tommy continued to suck and lick him between his buns.

John could feel Lily start to tremble as her moans got louder. He began to finger her more vigorously until she suddenly squealed, climaxing, her pussy squirting right into John's face. John pulled his fingers away from her vagina and simply gave her a few soft pussy kisses as she settled down from her orgasm.

"That felt great." Lily said. "But now it's time for you boys to squirt. I want you two to get into a scissoring position."

John and Tommy were familiar with the term from the few lesbian porn movies they had seen. They got onto the bed and scooted against each other, positioning themselves to where their balls were pressed together.

Lily was kneeling next to them and held their erections together in one hand. Sticking out her tongue, she started to lick both of their dick heads.

It wasn't long before Lily had both of their cocks in her mouth, administering a double barrel blowjob like a real pro. She held their throbbing cocks together as she slowly moved her mouth up and down both shafts.

Both boys moaned with pleasure as Lily expertly serviced them. Their dicks twitched together inside of her mouth.

"I think I'm about to cum, dude." John announced. "I've been hard so long I just can't hold back any longer."

"Hell yeah, me too." Tommy agreed.

Lily kept a firm grasp around the base of their cocks, continuing to suck them both, encouraging them to climax.

Finally they both let go, erupting together in Lily's mouth with several spurts of semen apiece. Lily slurped up the cum and swallowed every drop she could before finally sitting back up and releasing her grasp, their cocks falling away from each other.

"Yummy!" Lily said. "I love sucking cock so much. But I don't have to explain that to you two. You suck each other off quite a bit, huh?"

"We do." John replied. "We also like taking turns having anal sex, too. But I agree... sucking cock is a lot of fun."

"Don't get me wrong. I love a dick in the ass, too!" Lily added. "But there's just something magical about taking a hard penis in your mouth and then feeling it spray hot spunk into your throat."

"I totally agree." Tommy said. "My dad lets me suck his dick a lot and he's always got the biggest loads. They're so thick and creamy."

"That's so cool." Lily told him. "Speaking of cock... shall we rejoin the party? Lots of nice sausage out there."

"Sounds good to me." John replied.

The three of them left the room, rejoining the main orgy. It wasn't long before all three of them had a hard cock in their mouth.