All Comments on 'The Kiss'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really think this writer is better than these stupid, half hearted, BS stories.

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 2 years ago

Much better than your last one.

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

Great story and well written but we all know cheaters are going to cheat. Two almost in 16 years is 2 to many. Counseling might help but she should just divorce him and move on.

.

Cheers

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

Um. What? Will let me see if I get this right. The wife has a sexual fantasy thing going on with the 18 year old boy next door.. It came perilously close to destroying the marriage of the family.

.

Then after a few months When the husband asks about what she thinks regarding Brad she decides to play some sort of game and not answer the question...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yip head them off at the pass, all guns blazing!

Refreshing yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
just

another stupid cliffhanger ending

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Good story. Liked that Ford didn't take any shit and was proactive then he saw a problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A “wife” that is basically nothing more than an affair waiting to happen. A husband who is forced to effectively be her jailer.

Not a good basis for a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The bitch will fall

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Nearly a cuck story.

The writer demander is such a good writer.

But I don't care to read his material if he slides to the cuck side of things.

I think he teases the readers quite often lately with his stories.

Trying to probably test the waters to see if it is warm enough for a welcome?

/

I am glad Ford nipped the trouble before it could sprout.

But I don't know about Cora. She has some tendency to play with fire.

If the guy is delicious enough she can't help giving him that salacious smile.

Making an invitation, it's open season for seduction.

That is what women do, I guess. Fishing for validation from other men.

Ford is going to have a life like a prison warden from now on, checking on Cora now and then.

Cora needs to do some heavy lifting to curb her itch, as there are already two strikes for Cora.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At first it would appear that Cora has impulse control issues with her unbridled sexual attraction and unabashed flirting men other than her husband. One of her last lines in the story is very telling; "And I'll never tell. So, you'll never know. " . Cora is an emotional manipulator and abuser.

Mature and conscientious people take responsibility for their shortcomings and mistakes and correct them. Cora does not take any personal responsibility for her actions. She's manipulated and coerced Hank into being her guardian and protector from other men and Cora seems to get off on Hank punishing other men she's sexually attracted to like making Hank disappear. She than uses sex as a tool to further control and manipulate Ford by head faking him with the idea if Ford can't keep her sexually satisfy she'll continue to seek sexually attention from other men. Toxic partners often have narcissistic personalities and rely on manipulation and gaslighting. Cora needs to be the sole source of controlling Ford's thoughts and actions.

Another tell-tale sign of Cora and Ford's emotionally abusive relationship is Ford's irrational desire to protect his manipulative partner Cora from the sexual attention of other men. I'm sure Ford's afraid or embarrassed to mention or even discuss Cora's behavior with close friends or family. Ford more than likely tries to present his relationship with his toxic mate Cora in only the best possible light. If you’re so afraid to tell your friends the truth about your mate, then you’re in denial and in the end you're only hurting yourself.

Another sign of Ford and Cora's emotionally abusive relationship is that Ford is the one doing all the work in the relationship while Cora does nothing but manipulate and emotionally abuse Ford. All the responsibility for love, devotion, understanding, and effort falls into Fords lap. If you’re with a manipulative narcissist, they’ll give you plenty of fake reasons to keep the relationship going. Cora constantly threatens Ford with the idea that she's going to have sex with another man if Ford don’t comply with her wishes. People like Cora are toxic and are definitely not your true love.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Ridiculous story! If he has to do all that he did TWICE, let her end up in the back of one of his trucks. RAAC's are earned, this bitch floated. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kind of boring, really. But at least Ford wasn’t a cuck.

.

3 ***

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"What can a husband do to help his tempted wife?" - How about telling her to cut it the fuck out?

\

"Cora, at thirty-six, had been flattered when he ogled her at that pool party." - Oh, that silly female ego? And here I thought it was only fragile male egos that caused all the problems.

\

"She sat on the toilet and masturbated." - Do women sit on a toilet to masturbate when there's a perfectly comfortable bed available?

\

"His wet speedo did little to hide his charms." - Unless it's a heated pool, there was probably "shrinkage."

\

"I'm sorry, Ford. He caught me unawares." - No. Maybe the kiss but she wasn't unaware when she went out to meet Brad in the middle of the night.

\

"But so far what you saw was the worst." - So far? Does that mean that there's more to come?

\

"Ford, I need some cock." - Yeah, because Brad turned her on.

\

"I could still fuck someone at a hotel, or their house. What did you gain?" - That's not the way to prove her fidelity.

\

She doesn't need to worry if he's still thinking about divorce. He shouldn't be, with the post-nup.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Of course we’d all love to know what happened in the end, but good story otherwise with a reasonable plot lines. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"She decided to try to solve that predicament with dick. Fuck first, talk later." Very poorly conceived, implausible action. Only a cuck would be aroused and thinking of fucking his wife, and Ford isn't written as a cuck. You can and have done far better. 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Intervention and recovery? demander may be back? Definitely a hell of a lot better than his latest submissions.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

This was an interesting short.

The ending was kind of fun.

Cora probably needs help and her flippant answer at the end probably wasn't wise.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

Good flash story. I like that Ford was proactive but now he has a caged wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I miss why he keeps her. How many chances is too many?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it I will wait for part 2 when he gets his evidence and post nup is enforced….

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

I really liked this story. It wasn't long, but the characters felt authentic. And the response by the MC was spot on. That said, the wife does have a bit of a wandering eye. Young dude was like, "she looked at me like she wanted me BAD!" No mistaking that.

And here is where the subtlety of the story almost eluded me: she's actually keeping her marriage sexually edgy and hot. Certainly hotter than it had been.

For me, I would never wire the house until i knew exactly what to wire from my own personal surveillance. I mean, that system could catch me too...;-)

I gave the story a 5 because I could see myself doing exactly what he did--in this particular instance. Banning the kid and making it known that trespassers will be dealt with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The writing is a bit stilted but I love just about everything in this story. Ford is a real guy, except for the implication that Harry met an unpleasant fate, his actions were what could be expected from a typical American male. He actually did what was required to protect what he had.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

Good solid story. Left me feeling he needs to keep on alert, there are a lot of Brads out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like that the husband didn't pussyfoot around. He took immediate and decisive action. Nipped it in the bud.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 2 years ago

The lust is still there and in a moment of weakness. Who knows.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

3 stars - I see where you could have developed a bit more empathy, drama and dialog between this couple. The dialog seemed to be a bit stiff and they seemed to be reluctant to actually discuss their situation and feelings.

I think a pre-nupt and a post-nupt with a renewal every 5 years would probably be the right way for any couple to maintain a long term relationship. It would set the legal guidelines for what is acceptable behavior between the couple beyond the scope of a standard marriage ceremony and document.

After more than 5 decades with the same woman, my relationship has changed significantly pretty much every decade, but I can see where small adjustments would have been a great idea - especially after our youngest got married. The 'empty nest' and menopause certainly messed up the last decade of our marriage.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Interesting. Not one of this author's best though.

Somewhat difficult to believe that both Brad and Cora both backed off completely after one warning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sadly she is destined to be a cheating slut and he will again cause a disappearance of a man she lured in. I wish this story were longer, but you still did a fine job.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

Everyone reading this knows that Cora is still listing after Brad. Chapter two???

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

The story was decent, but had some major flaws in that what kind of marriage is it, in that he knows she has the potential and apparently the desire to cheat on him? What kind of life will they lead when she actually says she could fuck somebody in a hotel or their house? Realistically, their marriage is doomed and the ending should reflect that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She'll find a way to fuck Brad or some other guy. He's setting himself up for some pain with her. No way she can keep her legs shut in the long run.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

He is taking his suffering and pain very well. I'm certain I could not suffer through such suffering in silence as well as he is.

But seriously, I like that he became proactive and didn't try to hide the fact that he was checking up on her and would not tolerate any mistakes on her or the kid's part.

Good story I really liked it.

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
Can you say

Dumber than shit

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well you finally wrote the male version of the usual idiotic wife that we get here.

Still not all that good of a story, which is clearly par for the course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm guessing Harry was taken out with the trash. It would be easier to toss out Cora.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Good, much better than your previous two stories. I especially liked that Ford went next door and confronted Brad and his cuck dad. He didn’t waste any time in taking it to Cora either, and wiring the house showed how far his trust in her went. It all ended well, but he needs to keep his surveillance up. Cora has come close twice, and the 3rd time she might fall.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

delusion can be a powerful thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fucking losers ,once a whore always a whore.

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

I'm sure she'll figure out a way to meet up with Brad somehow, he got her wet and masturbating thinking of him so it will happen.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

That's not a healthy and fulfilling marriage. Why bother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An attractive woman will forever be hit on and sometimes tempted. Work , neighbor, friends girls night out , over night trips/work travel etc. Remembering going away duty jr spring and one or two of the guys always fucked a married woman on a girls weekend away while hubby’s played golf somewhere else. One time in Florida the three woman in mid forties two married one engaged and getting married in three months. They got gucked every way possible by six guys for 1 1/2 days second night one on phone while impaled on a dick slowly going in and out . Two others sucked her nipple and a fourth fully lubed pushed in her ass . While sharing i love you’s and miss you to go full circle the two clocks being dragged across her face . Her friends laughed , joked and also interacted with her hubby. Thinking back at how fucked up that was but dumb young guys trying to fuck anything. You realize later that it could be your wife one dsy . Three woman two happily married with kids and other getting remarried with kids after her hubby dying tragically a few years before.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

I’d get more suspicious, every day they had sex. Seems too much like a guilty conscience. Her anger over the surveillance adds suspicion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay. Abrupt ending. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

They had been married for years, had 3 kids, she was a good wife, sex was good, kid was eighteen half her age and leaving in Sept. so no threat. Why not let her have a bit of fun for three months. It was no threat to their marriage or her love for her husband and would probably kick their sex life into high gear. If it was me I’d have done it and not felt threatened or have an ego, cuck meltdown. But then I am more secure in my manhood than most on this site. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, basically she's a gutter slut, and he's okay with pretending he can keep her faithful when she's clearly not wired that way. Idiot.

freebase2020freebase2020almost 2 years ago

women cheat when their needs are not met. Ford acts and is described as a cold, emotionless loser with a low sex-drive. He's not loving his wife, he's a little boy hoping for Mommy's attention. Ford is pure beta. Ford has already eaten jizz from Cora's cunt; his wife is too sensitive to Ford's fragile ego to tell him ;) I mean, Ford was so insecure he had to tattle to the kid's parents--what a sissy! Beta move right there, Fordie. A beta like Ford gets no action, his lies and bluffs are exactly the lies betas tell. When Cora told Ford she was extra creamy those nights, Fords ate it up, not realizing what had really made his wife so creamy . . . muah, kisses! for all you cuckies

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

Not bad atleast Ford isn't one of those same old same old ignorant cucks these stories usually have and the prenup is his upper hand...cheater usually get caught especially if a guy isn't ignorant.

JayZipJayZipalmost 2 years ago

Cute.

And the story glosses lightly over it, but I love the unspoken, dark implication that Harry's body is in a landfill somewhere.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Garbage man. Wife's Lothario, Harry. Harry's gone missing. Yeah. "Don't mess wit' dem guys!" In Oz, every striking union tries to get the garbologists - the garbos - to honor their picket line. In a few days without garbage pick-up, either Mother Nature or the public health authorities shut 'em down. Great story. 5/5.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

I don't find the wives in stories like this very interesting.

They are written like goats in heat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

> She said, "That's for me to know. And I'll never tell. So, you'll never know.

This sentence, totally ruined it. I struggled to give this 4+, a 3... and almost regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending was a joke. The wife wanted to keep receiving her punishment. Chill people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good setup for things to come. Anticipation plus a little anxiety--will she or won't she?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed so far. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So if he *doesn't* "... keep up the good work", he should expect that she will cheat? Because it sounds like that's what she's saying.

Nobody is likely to be able to keep it up forever. Maybe he'd be better off just trying to find someone who will be faithful even *if* his game doesn't stay exceptional. Or at least *say* that to her so she'll know what harm she's caused her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So what happens if Ford can't keep screwing her nightly, or almost nightly? She's going to return to Brad? Her comment about screwing in a hotel room, & not telling him if she lost her temptation of Brad leaves me thinking that there might be those times where she does meet Brad- in a hotel. Why wouldn't she answer the question of losing her temptation? Unless she didn't. A husband shouldn't have that hanging over his head. "That's for me to know... I'll never tell."

She probably did meet Brad, either in his house or some hotel, in which her husband didn't know. Until he noticed that there's too little money in their saving account. Checking records, he notices several days of hotel room charges, with the money replaced. This time, for one reason or another, his wife was delayed in the replenishment. And that started the end for them. 3***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To many of the commenters below who are irate at the ending: it was a joke. She wants to keep being punished by her husband.

That being said, she clearly has issues. First with Harry Baxter (a name from some of the author's other stories, maybe when he was younger?) and now with an 18 year old neighbor. Brad clearly got desire invitations from Cora and mixed messages about fidelity based on his cheating mother and his cuckolded father. It was actually nice to see that he realized he fucked up. Cotlra should know better and yes she would have cheated and her husband is not one to forgive. He has every right to a trust, but verify approach and she was smart to offer a harsh post nuptial. In the real world, women don't usually have the irresistible lust spikes that this author's wives commonly experience. So who knows with this author if the combination of crazy, repeated sex with her husband and the postnuptial would actually stave off disaster as many women written by the author just blow through all moral, legal, or physical obstacles to get snagged by their dream fuck once they catch the bug of desire and fantasy. In the real world, it would be way more than enough to save their marriage. Counseling would probably be beneficial also. And in fact, their 42 days of straight fucking probably used up most of the summer that Brad is there anyways before school and he had been duly warned and his assumptions were blow out of the water by thr angry husband. But again with this author, if there was a followup, it is very likely there would be a new, different stud that lead her into a limerence. Dunno.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story exemplifies exactly why the idea of men allowing themselves to be bought off with sex on tap is a bad one. The wife clearly has some sort of sex addiction and the MC is not a young man any more. There is no way he can continue to match his wife's libido forever and so when age finally catches up with him the postnup will be irrelevant and wifey will be spreading her legs for all and sundry. Far better if hubby had dealt with the matter properly right from the get go and saved himself a whole load of heartache further down the line.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Have American women stopped having periods?

In the stories they seem always available especially when they are in groups when statistically at least one would be having a period!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Response To the comment about periods. Period sex can be hot! 1. If unmarried, no worry about pregnancy. 2. The same hormonal issues that cause PMS can turn a woman into an absolute animal in bed. 3. Most women take it as a real compliment that a man is interested at the time she may feel unattractive. 4. Not saying to eat her out, but if you want to see lust in a woman's eyes, pull a tampon out by its string and replace it with your hard cock. Thrust hard and deep while hanging on for a wild ride.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bad

CamdudeCamdude5 months ago

"She said, "That's for me to know. And I'll never tell. So, you'll never know. You only have to keep up the good work.""

And therein lies the problem.

I really liked this story, short and to the point.The husbands proactive actions(wiring the house, and her car, paying a little visit to Brad, are realistic).

The wifes insane obsession with the boy, her reckless behaviour, speak of a restless nature needing only the right circumstance to resurface.Wish the author had done a part two,because in real life this wouldnt be the end pf their marital woes.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am totally shocked! There were no lawyers or real estate brokers in this story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's amusing how stupid some of the wives in these LW stories are written. Most of them I find it impossible to believe could hold down a job let alone a husband, given that they're all-too-often written as idiotic, hormone-driven animals with a severe lack of common sense and inability to understand that their actions have consequences. But I guess it makes it easier to write the stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous