The Kiss Ch. 04

Story Info
Gemma shares her fantasies.
1.1k words
4.74
3.8k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
733 Followers

The Kiss - Chapter Four

Gemma and Emily clung together. Emily breathed deeply and easily, gently descending from the lofty peak her friend's tongue and fingers had taken her to. Gemma remained in a state of utter amazement that her first time going down on another girl had been such a success. The shared experience had brought the two girls closer, forged a deeper bond.

As Emily recovered, they chatted about this and that. The things they had done on their vacation. The things they still planned to do. Where they might go for dinner later. Typical things for two friends to discuss. But accompanying the talking, there was caressing, there was stroking of hair. Both were aware they had now become more than friends. They were lovers and demonstrably each capable of giving exquisite pleasure to the other. Things were not the same.

Gemma tentatively posed a question that had been on her mind through the morning.

"Emily, I wanted to ask. You often write about things that, at least to me, are quite extreme. A long way from what I get up to with my boyfriend, a long way from what we have just been doing. Is it OK being like this? Is it enough for you?"

"Well, based on that orgasm, I'd rate myself as pretty satisfied. Though it's just one data point. To reach any credible conclusions, we will need to repeat the experiment. Actually we will need to repeat it lots."

"I don't have a problem with that, Em. It's important to be thorough."

Both girls smiled, it wasn't just sexually that they connected.

"As for my writing, of course you pick the more extreme elements to include. I woke up and had lazy sex with my boyfriend and then we made breakfast is probably not the basis for a porn story. But, in real life, I have vaginal sex in the missionary position quite a lot. I like it that way. Sure I also probably like anal more often than many girls, but the kinkier stuff is the cherry on the cake, not the cake."

"So how we... I mean, it was..."

"It was delightful and fulfilling, Gem, and I don't have to be swinging from the rafters to cum hard, as you hopefully noticed."

"I'm glad, you're only the second person I've slept with and I'm still finding my way."

Emily kissed Gemma. Not with passion, but with affection, with tenderness.

"You found your way pretty well with me, hun."

Gemma blushed.

"I think it's maybe as I'm really comfortable with you, but also really in to you. I've had a girl crush on you pretty much from the start. Was it obvious?"

"It was pretty obvious, angel. It's OK, I was always interested in you too."

The girls kissed again. Taking a little longer this time, tips of tongues touching.

"Let's turn it around, hun. Is there anything in my writing that made you think, I'd like to try that?"

"Well yes. To be honest an awful lot, but of things that I might think about sooner rather that later? Well... even before I read any of your stuff, actually long before I first had sex, I used to think about some kinky things while masturbating."

"I'm intrigued. And while masturbating? Perhaps you could tell me about them while you are masturbating. Would you like that, Gem?"

Gemma graduated from blushing to flushing bright red.

"Maybe."

Gemma arranged the pillows and got comfortable, her upper body propped up. Emily moved up and lay next to her, an arm around her friend's neck, Gemma's head cradled to her breasts.

"Is that comfy, hun?"

Gemma nodded, cupped one of her full breasts and squeezed. Her other hand found her clit and rolled the hood over it.

"Does that feel good, angel?"

"It does, I like you holding me too."

Gemma rubbed a little more urgently.

"Mmm... that does feel good, Em. It feels really nice."

Emily kissed the younger girl's hair and then cupped her other breast, mirroring Gemma's actions. Gemma spoke in a slightly distracted manner, punctuated by gaps where she concentrated on her pussy, punctuated by sighs.

"So, for a long time, I was convinced I wanted to try four things. I had anal sex pretty soon after regular sex and loved it, so that's ticked off."

Gemma paused, recalling the events, the feeling of her anal cavity full of cock. Her rubbing increased in frequency.

"Then, I was always attracted to girls as well as boys. I wanted to have sex with a girl. I think we can say mission accomplished."

"We can, Gem."

Emily kissed her, her tongue probing her friend's mouth as feelings began to simmer between Gemma's legs. She now spoke more falteringly, devoting more concentration to the orgasm she knew was not far off.

"Then there were two other things. Mmm... oh I'm close, Em. I'm so close."

Emily extracted her arm and bent towards Gemma's breasts.

"I'm still listening, hun."

Gemma moaned as Emily began to suck on her nipple. She moistened her fingers and flicked them rapidly over her clit. She panted as she spoke.

"I... always... wanted... mmm... to feel... what it... was like... to be... oh God!... spanked..."

Emily raised her head briefly.

"It's OK, hun keep going."

She turned her attention to Gemma's other breast.

"Like that Emily, you can nibble if you like. Oh yes... like that. Just like that."

Gemma was breathing heavily and her hips were gyrating as she worked herself closer and closer.

"And... oh, oh, oh... I always... thought about... oh fuck!... being tied... up."

Gemma pushed down hard on her throbbing clit, her body undulating, her insides churning. Emily bit her nipple, sending shivers of pain colliding into the waves of pleasure that Gemma was generating herself.

"Oh Emily, I'm... I'm..."

Gemma's words became indecipherable turning into animalistic groans as she flung her head back into the pillows and a warm, throbbing orgasm flowed through her, consumed her, elevated her.

Emily returned to cradling her lover as she slowly came back to reality from the purely sensual realm. Gemma's chest heaved, heaved again and then calmed, the big waves having passed, reaching more tranquil waters.

Gemma opened her eyes, still feeling slightly blurry, and looked at Emily.

"Masturbating was never quite like that before."

"No, hun. It's different when you share it. You are such a sexual being. I thought I had a large capacity to cum repeatedly, but you may give me a run for my money."

Emily kissed Gemma's forehead and stroked her cheek.

"So what did you think, Em?"

"About your fantasies? Well, I mostly thought that I'm glad I packed a few extra items."

"You didn't?"

Emily nodded and the two friends collapsed both in a fit of giggles and into each other's arms.

Continued in Chapter Five.

Endnotes

  • As before, "Gemma" is another Literotica member (whose name has been changed) and again my thanks to her for allowing me to publish these intimate scenes.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
733 Followers