The Kiss Ch. 05

Story Info
A firm hand.
1.4k words
4.53
5.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
737 Followers

The Kiss - Chapter Five

"So, spanking and being tied? That's basically the BDSM introductory course. Good job I'm a qualified instructor."

"Oh, Emily...! Wait, you're not are you...?"

"Don't be silly, hun. Of course I'm not. It's really hard to get that accreditation. And he annual fees are brutal, talk about a harsh punishment."

Both girls dissolved in laughter.

"Listen, Em. I'm a bit of a sticky mess after... well what we just did. Can I have a shower and then we'll explore your bag?"

"No, you most certainly can't have a shower. But we can."

Gemma and Emily figured out how to work the rather ancient shower and then spent a very pleasant twenty minutes soaping, rinsing, kissing and giggling. Fingers occasionally slid into flesh as well as over it. Mutual toweling was followed by taking turns with the drier. Soon both girls were clean, pink and feeling rather aroused again. They sat cross-legged on the bed, and Emily began to pull things out of her bag.

"I didn't go crazy. If you like this stuff, I have more equipment back home."

The first items were some coils of rope. Gemma's eyes widened.

"I'm sure I'm going to like it, Emily. Look at me."

Gemma had clearly shed her initial shyness. She leaned back and parted her labia, revealing a glistening moistness within.

"I've cum twice already and I can't recall ever being so turned on. Oh, dear, my poor boyfriend."

"Well he agreed to you exploring, right? What did he think would happen?"

Emily leaned forward, and drew a finger from her friend's opening up to her clit, using the moisture to rub it in a circular motion. Gemma moaned.

"Enough of this, equipment."

Gemma replaced Emily's hand with her own.

"I can concentrate and masturbate, it's fine."

Emily shook her head, but took a lingering look at Gemma pleasuring herself before returning to the bag.

"Wrist and ankle bands. A ball gag. A blindfold. Ah! Here we are. A paddle. I don't know if this might be too much, but we have it if we want."

"I might want it."

Gemma was rubbing her clit harder as she replied. Emily moved forward, pushed two fingers into her, and licked them.

"I just love the taste of you, Gem."

Emily got onto all fours and kissed Gemma.

"Now, hun. Spanking first, cumming second, OK? If I'm guessing right, you'll cum harder. We'll leave the ropes for later, OK?"

Reluctantly, Gemma stopped her self-stimulation.

"OK, how do we do this, Em?"

"Let me make a suggestion. Nice for me, helpful for you, I hope. It's difficult to calibrate spanking. Pain points are different for different people. It's easy to go too softly, or too hard. Maybe let's get you used to the idea by starting with me. Does that work?"

Gemma bit her bottom lip and her hand slipped between her legs again. She nodded. Emily threw her bag onto the floor.

"OK. Now focus, Gem! I'm just going to lie on my tummy. I want you to spank me. I'm used to this, so you can go quite hard."

Emily lay down, her bubble butt simply asking to be slapped. She looked round and smiled at the younger girl. Gemma didn't know if she was more turned on or scared. But suddenly she was overwhelmed by a desire to slap Emily's butt. To make her pale pink flesh red. She tentatively raised a hand and, more decisively, brought it down. The noise of the impact made her jump. Emily squealed as the aftershock rippled through her ass-cheek.

"That's it, hun. Don't be scared. The other cheek, and harder."

It was Emily's turn to put her hand between her legs. She found her clit and applied pressure. Rolling her hood over it, as Gemma took a second, experimental swing. Emily shrieked.

"Oh, fuck, Gem. That's it. Just like that, you are turning me on so much. Spank me more."

Gemma, gaining in confidence, began to rain down blows, encouraged by her friend's yelping. Encouraged by how enthusiastically she was masturbating. Emily's ass became pale red, then deeper scarlet, as Gemma alternately spanked her cheeks.

"As with everything, hun. Oh! You are a natural. Oh fuck! Want to... oh!... try the paddle?"

"If you can take it, Em. You look awfully sore."

"That's the idea, Gem. I'm loving it."

Emily got off the bed and stood. She picked up the paddle and handed it to Gemma. It was black, made of leather and had a semi-stiff oval section ending in a short handle. Emily looked over her shoulder at her ass and stroked it a little gingerly.

"You did a great job, Gem. Now, advanced class. This is walking and chewing gum, OK."

Gemma's face displayed a battle between consternation and excitement. The excitement won.

"OK, what do I do, Em?"

"It's easy. You just use the paddle as an extension of your hand. But it will sting more, so maybe go easy until you are used to it."

"OK, I'll do my best."

Gemma's nervousness was being rapidly overtaken by sexual hunger.

"What else, Em?"

"I want you to rub my clit, or finger me. Or alternate between the two. Basically paddle me and make me cum while you do it. Got it?"

Gemma didn't need to be asked twice. She sat on the edge of the bed and maneuvered her friend between her legs, standing at right angles to her. Without warning, she swung the paddle and connected hard with Emily's ass. Emily screamed, much louder than before.

"Fuck, Gem. Are you finding your inner domme? That was a lot. OW!!!"

Gemma took another swing.

"Quiet bitch. And take your punishment."

Gemma could hardly believe what she had just said. What was happening to her?

Emily had tears in her eyes, but obeyed her friend. Gemma stroked her friend's silky smooth vulva, then swung her palm upwards, slapping Emily's pussy. Emily screwed up her eyes and danced on the spot, absorbing the pain. But it would take more than a novice mistress to faze her. She spread her legs a little and looked directly at Gemma, as if daring her to go harder.

Gemma swung again, a crack echoing round the room as she tortured Emily's tender flesh. Juice was dripping slowly from Emily's vagina and Gemma pushed two fingers in, knuckle deep. She started to finger her friend and resumed the paddling.

Emily squeezed her eyes tightly shut and raised her face to the ceiling as her pussy was flooded with pleasure and her ass with pain. She grabbed her breasts and dug her fingers into them hard. Then pinched her nipples, pulling them outwards, adding another fire to the burning impacts of the paddle.

She had tried to keep quiet as directed by Gemma. But it was too much. She panted and moaned as Gemma thrust in and out of her pussy. She shrieked at each stroke of the paddle. As the feelings built inexorably, she abandoned one nipple and instead rubbed her clit vigorously.

"Harder. I want harder. OW! Make me... OW!.. cum!"

Gemma increased the speed of her fingering and the tempo of her paddling, as Emily lost all control and erupted in a screaming, juddering orgasm. Spraying ejaculate onto Gemma's thigh and the floor. Her tiny body rigid and trembling.

Gemma dropped the paddle and carefully pulled out of Emily's pussy. Emily collapsed onto her friend's lap and Gemma embraced her. Held her lover to her breasts, stroked her hair. Felt her heart thumping, her chest heaving.

Suddenly Gemma realized that Emily was sobbing.

"Oh, Em. Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry."

Barely able to speak, Emily raised a tear-stained face from Gemma's chest. She whispered hoarsely.

"It's just the intensity. It's OK. I'll be OK. That was one of the most fucking intense orgasms I have ever had. I've said it before and I'll say it again. God help me when you have had a little practice."

Gemma embraced her again. A sense of pride rising in her. But, much more that that, a sense that it was her turn next. She could feel her pussy throbbing in anticipation already.

Bending to speak into Emily's ear, she too whispered.

"Do it to me, Em. Make me cum as hard as you did. But tie me, Em. I want you to tie me."

Concluded in Chapter Six.

Endnotes

  • Since I wrote Chapter Four, "Gemma" (whose name has been changed) has stopped being active on Literotica. This is something that seems to happen with way too many women. However, the two of us are still in contact. Recently, she asked me to finish this story for her, and provided some ideas as to what she would like to see in the concluding two chapters. I hope it's a fitting ending.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
737 Followers