The Kiss Ch. 06

Story Info
All’s well that cums well.
2k words
4.56
3.2k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
730 Followers

The Kiss - Chapter Six

"You really want to be tied don't you, Gem? OK, let's do it."

Emily's smile was broad, but Gemma detected something beyond happiness. Was she feeling mischievous? It was more than that, wicked maybe.

"But first things first. That was actually pretty intense for me. You really let go. I'm probably not going to go that far with you, but tell me, what did it feel like? How much do you want to try to take? It's OK to start slow."

Gemma thought. What she mostly thought was that she had butterflies in her stomach and an ache in her pussy. She knew she wanted this, but getting what you want can be scary. She spoke with a mixture of nervousness and anticipation.

"I'm not sure. I want it to be intense. But I'm a little scared. Can we start slowly and then ramp it up? What do we do, share a safe word?"

"Sure, let's use 'uncle', it's kinda traditional. But, what I have in mind for you would make a safe word kinda hard to say."

Emily picked up the ball gag and held it dangling, her head cocked to one side, the slightly worrying grin on her face again. Gemma felt her heart racing.

"So what do we do, Em?"

"What I normally do is that any movement done five times rapidly in succession means stop. Blink five times. Click your fingers five times. Shake your head five times. Whatever. Make sense?"

Gemma nodded trying to calm her excitement.

"Great. So on your back, lift and bend your legs and put your forearms next to your lower legs. Underneath them ideally. Great. Now I'm going to tie you. If it starts to feel wrong, you know what to do, right?"

Gemma did as instructed, her breath shallow and fast. Her heart thumping against her ribs. Emily positioned her arm and leg and wrapped one of the ropes round both several times, finishing with some complicated movements, resulting in a knot.

"So this knot is really secure. It won't come loose. But if I pull in the right place, it unravels immediately. No need to feel scared. Right, the other side."

Emily repeated the process and Gemma was left looking a little like a crab turned on its back. Her arms and legs pointing at the ceiling, her pussy exposed, her pelvis tilted, her butt cheeks raised, and slightly parted. The younger girl giggled.

Emily seemed satisfied. She smiled at her friend and then flicked her arm, landing her palm heavily on Gemma's defenseless pussy. Gemma shrieked and tried to roll onto her side. Emily stopped her, a hand on one tied leg and arm. She raised one finger and wagged it from side to side.

Gemma's eyes widened. The sting of the impact had taken her breath away. Now it turned to a dull ache. She wanted to stroke her inflamed flesh. To soothe it.

"Not too much, bitch? Isn't that what you called me?"

Again the wicked smile played across Emily's face.

"Remember, hun, 'uncle', or five quick movements."

Emily stroked Gemma's reddening vulva, seeming to read her friend's mind. Then she slapped it again, a little harder. Or maybe Gemma was still sore from the first time. She screamed and writhed in her bonds. Tears forming in her eyes.

"Em, I... I don't know if I can..."

Emily moved onto all fours and stroked Gemma's cheek as a tear ran down it.

"There, there, baby girl. It's OK."

The contrast between the tenderness of Emily's fingertips and the harshness of her palm was massive. Gemma felt confused, disorientated.

"It's OK, this is what it's like. The first time is hard. But you want this, right, Gemma?"

Gemma nodded, unable to speak.

"OK, now open your mouth."

Gemma gulped and then did as instructed. Emily positioned the gag.

"A little wider."

Emily pushed gently and the ball flexed a little, Gemma's mouth stretched a little, and it popped inside, pushing against the younger girl's teeth. Gemma was conscious of needing to breath through her nose.

"Raise your head, sweetie."

Emily secured the strap and again stroked Gemma's face. Then she reached between her friend's legs and gave her two more slaps. Less heavy, but still stinging. Gemma began to feel lost. What was she doing?

"It's OK, hun. How about a little pleasure to go with the pain?"

Emily shifted to kneel between Gemma's splayed legs and then bent down. Her soft tongue caressing Gemma's outer labia, easing the stinging. Then parting her inner labia, lapping at her vaginal opening, and then up to her clit. And down again, Emily's tongue probing Gemma's pussy. Gemma squirmed, her moans muffled by the gag.

Emily raised her head, her mouth and chin glistening with Gemma's juices.

"My, aren't we wet? Someone likes being a slave girl."

Emily picked up the paddle and stroked Gemma's vulva with it. She raised her arm and Gemma closed her eyes, fearful of the pain. Then nothing. Opening them again, she saw Emily grinning.

"I'm not sure you are quite ready for that, Gem. Let's try something else."

Emily gripped one of Gemma's ankles and tapped her sole with the paddle. It wasn't a heavy blow, but Gemma winced nevertheless, the area was sensitive. Three more taps and Gemma felt the pain, but also a rising heat.

Emily let go of Gemma's foot and slid two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She fingered her friend hard for a few seconds, Gemma twisting and wriggling, accepting the stimulation. Then she grabbed Gemma's other ankle and repeated the sweet torture. Gemma could almost feel her clit swelling.

Putting the paddle to one side, Emily went down on Gemma again. But more forcibly now, her stiff tongue pushed deep into her friend, her fingers running over Gemma's inflamed clit. Gemma found her body pulsing and convulsing as she came hard. The feeling of being immobilized only magnified things. It was a shuddering orgasm.

"Good girl, but we have only just started."

Emily moved again and took Gemma's nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. Rolling, twisting, pulling, pinching. Still not over her previous orgasm, Gemma closed her eyes, barley able to deal with her feelings. Then Emily stopped.

"If only we could abuse your nipples while I licked your pussy. Oh wait!"

Emily found her purse, searched through it and triumphantly displayed two spring loaded wire clips. One pink, one yellow. She squeezed on the back of them and the tiny jaws opened and closed.

Gemma had read about Emily's fondness for her clamps. It had excited her at the time, but in real life? Gemma was suddenly very conscious that Emily could do pretty much anything to her she wanted. That was scary. Scary, but also arousing. Gemma began to feel a door unlocking in her psyche. A door with darkness behind it, but a darkness she wanted to embrace. But the clamps? Really?

Reading her friend's mind, Emily spoke softly.

"You'll love them. It will hurt at first, but then the pain will turn into throbbing. Let me help."

Emily put the yellow clip on Gemma's belly and her had between her friend's legs. She rubbed Gemma's clit and the younger girl let the electricity sweep through her. She closed her eyes. Then the pain hit.

Emily had released the clamp onto Gemma's right nipple. It was searing. It was breath taking. She wanted to scream. Emily rubbed Gemma's clit harder and bent to kiss her cheek.

"It's OK, angel. It's a lot, I know. But it will start to get better."

Through her tears and overwhelmed senses, Gemma dimly grasped the truth of this. The initial stabbing became a more rounded ache. An ache that she felt in her pussy. An ache that heightened the pleasure Emily was delivering to her clitoris.

Emily moved back and picked up the other clip. She opened and closed it in front of Gemma's face. Gemma stared wildly, now sobbing. Tears streaming down her face. She couldn't, she just couldn't.

Emily stared at her and moved the open clamp to hover above Gemma's left nipple. Gemma shook her head. She tried to shrink away.

"The same movement, five times, remember?"

Gemma did remember, she hesitated, she wondered how best to convey the safe signal. She had decided earlier, but now, in the intensity of the moment, she had no clue. She just stared at her friend, panicking a little.

Then Emily released the second clamp and Gemma could think of nothing else but the heat on her flesh, the bright white explosions in her brain. And the pressure of Emily's finger tips on her clit.

As the pain lessened, turning to throbbing, Emily moved between Gemma's legs again and buried her face in her friend's pussy. Gemma began to cum again. To feel the throbbing of her poor nipples, the intensity of Emily's tongue probing her. Emily's fingers flicking over her clit. She bit hard on her gag. This orgasm was less sharp than the last, but it extended. It lasted so, so long.

And still Emily wasn't finished with her. Firmly she pushed and pulled until Gemma was face down on the bed. Her ass raised. Her arms and legs jutting over the edge. The nipple clamps dangling down, their oscillations bringing fresh burning. Emily retrieved the paddle and swung it. Pain exploded in Gemma's butt. It felt like her entire body was inflamed. Her nipples throbbed. Her pussy was still sore from the earlier abuse. Now her ass was on fire. She buried her head in the covers and waited for the next blow.

Emily only gave her four strokes on each cheek, but that was enough to leave Gemma bright red and sobbing. She could hear Emily rummaging again in her bag and then felt her caress her hair. Gemma turned her head to look at her friend. Hoping that the ordeal was coming to an end. She had cum amazingly hard, but felt she was at, or past, her limit.

And then Gemma saw it. The harness, the large, flesh-colored dildo, covered in plastic veins. And she knew she wanted it. She wanted it more than anything.

Slowly and deliberately, Emily strapped the harness to her naked body. She bent and undid Gemma's gag. The younger girl gasped as her mouth was freed. Then she gulped as Emily fed the tip of the dildo between her lips and thrust her hips forwards several times.

"Just a little more lubrication. Not that I think you need it. Such as willing little bitch and so, so wet."

Emily tugged each of Gemma's clamps down hard. Gemma had adjusted to the burning, accommodated it, but this redoubled the pain, and she screamed.

Emily bent forward and kissed Gemma, tongue meeting tongue. She breathed into Gemma's ear.

"Remember, Niagara. Remember the falls."

Gemma did. And she saw now the golden thread linking all of the experiences from this morning until now. Soft, tender loving, transforming into intense sex, transforming into pain willingly given and received. And she knew it was all the same. All connected.

Emily disappeared from Gemma's view. Gemma panted, her distended nipples still stinging horribly. Then she felt the hard tip of the long dildo at her opening. She knew she wanted to be fucked. She knew she could cum at least once more.

Gemma understood that she would do whatever Emily wanted her to do, and then say 'thank you.' She thought maybe she was in love with Emily, or something like it.

Then Emily thrust hard and deep into her. It was good. It was the best.

It was all the same. All connected.

THE END

--

Endnotes

  • Since I wrote Chapter Four, "Gemma" (whose name has been changed) has stopped being active on Literotica. This is something that seems to happen with way too many women. However, the two of us are still in contact. Recently, she asked me to finish this story for her, and provided some ideas as to what she would like to see in the concluding two chapters. I hope it's a fitting ending.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
730 Followers