All Comments on 'The KISS Principle and The 4th F'

by HerHind

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't believe he's an engineer at 21. When did he start college? At the age of 16?

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 1 year ago

Worth the long intro for the action when it happens. Bravo! ♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good but the sex was to fast. I suggest not jumping right away to write the stories of the others. Write one more to expand upon their sexual relationship.

raraewriterraraewriterover 1 year ago

All right then. Continue with stories from the book club. Clevrr.

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 1 year ago

wow, that was just awesome. gonna have to go have a shower now.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Things that don't matter are your age, shape, size, color, hair or lack there of, presence of all body parts or anything else, just your naked, glorious self proudly displayed."

1) 'thereof' is a single word; consider getting / using an editor.

"I also made sure the lamp shone nicely full on the big bushy muff that surrounded the dripping, swollen lips of my opening."

2) RoFL! - nothing like disproving your own argument straight out of the gate! 😄

There a very few things that are as gross/disgusting as body hair, especially the pubic variety! (on *ANYONE*!) 🤦‍🤮

I'd already be running away, trying my damndest to un-see the absolute horror-show you described there, and after that, the rest of this plot goes an entirely different direction...

Didn't even bother finishing the story after that... 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous