The Kitchen Floor Pt. 02

Story Info
A morning encounter escalates when a visitor arrives.
1.2k words
4.24
8.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tss0
tss0
5 Followers

Her heart was pounding with dread and excitement. Was he really not done with her? After that? She felt completely spent, yet her pussy was throbbing and there was an urgent ache of need in her stomach. All thoughts of going to work had vanished from her mind. She was probably fired by now anyway.

Amid her whirling thoughts she thought she heard a car pull up in the driveway. Who would be coming here now? Her first instinct was to run into the other room--anyone walking up to the back door would be able to see her plain as day through the kitchen window--but the orders she had received minutes ago were clear in her mind. Stay here on the kitchen floor. So she sat on her knees as a head bobbed by the window. Just as she thought she was in the clear, the visitor stopped, backed up a few steps, and then turned and looked straight at her. It was H's gym buddy, R. R looked amused, but not surprised, to see her there on the floor, half naked and covered in fluids. He moved on and a second later she heard a playful wrap at the door. After a moment, H moved past, not even glancing at her, and went to let R in. She heard them exchanging pleasantries, as if nothing were out of the ordinary, and then H said, "I've just been breaking her in, but there's still much more to do."

My blood froze. What kind of sick shit was this? And yet I still didn't move, even as both men walked in and approached, towering over me with those maddeningly confident smirks.

"Cute," R said, leaning down to wipe a trail of spit off my neck. "Is she allowed to talk?" Glancing back at H. "She can try...although I just gave her throat a pretty good workout."

The two men laughed, and I managed to spit out a "Fuck you." It came out hoarse and raspy--H was right.

"Sounds like she's due for a little more work to me," R said in a businesslike tone, like a mechanic assessing a rusty car. "Mind if I get started?"

H gestured graciously to my huddled form. I had retreated a little further into the corner now, and crossed my arms across my breasts. As R began undressing, H opened up a drawer above my head and drew out some kitchen twine.

"Just to help with your arms," he explained, as though offering me some kind of service.

"You can't..." I started, but wasn't sure how to finish that sentence. The feeling of total humiliation mixed with almost unbearable desire was coming over me again.

He let out an unkind little laugh. "Yeah, I think we both know I can. Arms behind your back."

Once her arms were bound, H led her by her hair into the center of the kitchen floor while she shuffled awkwardly along, trying to keep the pulling to a minimum. Then he let her go, giving her a small jerk forward so that should whole have toppled over if R hadn't been right in front of her, naked except for his briefs, which were straining to contain his erection. It didn't appear to be quite as large as H's, but her aching jaw and sore throat were already protesting.

"Take these off," H said, gesturing to his underwear. With her arms disabled, it was clear what he wanted. Cheeks burning, she slowly began to pull his briefs down using her teeth, struggling to free his erection. When it finally bounced free, H laughed and rubbed his dick and balls over my face, just to ensure the humiliation was complete.

"Now, your training continues. You'll see that I like a bit more nuance than H here. Suck on my balls." She did so as he ground his sweaty crotch into my face. Once he had had his fill of that, he asked me to extend my tongue and open my mouth while he slowly guided his dick along my tongue and to the edge of my throat, purposefully making me gag repeatedly. Finally, he told me to open my throat and I once again found myself being facefucked without mercy. R took it slower than H, forcing me to suppress my gag reflex rather than just ramming past it. I felt pride and then shame as I got used to suppressing it and allowing his dick to slide deeper and deeper down my throat, actually urging it on and mashing my face into his pelvis.

Then, with his dick fully embedded in my throat, R suddenly dropped to his knees, holding my face in place and forcing me forward. Without my hands to hold me up, gravity as well as R's hands held me captive. As I began to panic, unable to breath, H suddenly rammed into me from behind. I had been so immersed in my work with R that I hadn't even notice him approach me. I was now filled from both ends as the two men continued fucking me in an uneven rhythm, each focused on their own pleasure, with R controlling my face and H driving into my pussy with one hand on my back, forcing it into a deep arch. I couldn't help but imagine how I must look, being plowed by two muscular men from both sides. The thought made my stomach tighten with a shameful pleasure. As R finally let out a groan and began to fill my mouth with cum, which dripped downward onto the floor, H suddenly stuck a thumb into my ass and stroked my clit with the other. The orgasm was immediate, my pussy clinching around H's erection as I moaned around R's now soft penis. R withdrew and let my face fall onto the floor, directly into the small puddle of his cum, as H continued to fuck me roughly from behind while fingering my ass.

"She likes to be choked, if you think she earned it," muttered H. Without lifting me up, R closed a hand around my throat and, leaning close, began a steady stream of insults.

"Of course you like being choked, you little slut. I've never seen someone impale their throat on a dick as eagerly as you. What a fucking whore, lying here in a puddle of cum."

He began twisting my nipple, which was rock hard from its contact with the cold kitchen floor. "Oh just wait until we're done with you you won't even be able to walk. I bet you're just sorry you're out of dicks to suck." His eyes lit up and he reached up to grab a banana off the counter. "Maybe this will make you feel better."

Letting me fall back on the floor, he squeezed my cheeks roughly until I opened my mouth and then he jammed the banana in as far as it would go. I could still breathe, but had to fight against my gag reflex every second. Seeing my visible discomfort he smiled again and stood back to watch as H pounded away. H worked my clit until, filled with embarrassment, I came yet again, moaning around the banana as both men watched with obvious amusement. When H finished at last, shooting cum along my back and into my hair, they both simply walked away.

"We're headed to the gym!" H called a few minutes later. "We'll see you when we get back. Don't go anywhere."

tss0
tss0
5 Followers