All Comments on 'The Kitchen Window'

by rodsmall

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Shit!

Your wife is fucking around with her ex, who she obviously perfers without letting you know and you watch, rub your little pecker and tell her you love her, Shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
all you assholes who have no self esteem

no respect for your wife for putting her in this whoreslut for other men situation.less of a man or a husband.

KaiofBrunnen_GKaiofBrunnen_Galmost 17 years ago
Do Any of you IDIOTS Read?

I guess most of the "Anonymous in USA" readers are illiterate and don't actually read the story before they leave ignorant comments. Lets see

1. Discussed "I've fantasized about this moment for a very long time, but never really dared believe it ..... told Amy of my fantasy of her being with another man."

2. "I asked Amy if ... comfortable enough with Rich .. living out my fantasy. She was not ... did agree ... We agreed that ...."

I guess these two quotes are irrelevant. Personally I think the story line was pretty good. Totally believable as a real possibility. It could have used a little more development in their discussions be otherwise okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Category

If reading the "Loving Wives" category gets you so upset, sstay away from them. I thought this was a hot story and shows the level of trust a couple has developed in their years together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story

Loved the story. Thought it was great. Can't wait to read part two where he joins in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Execrable

This is NOT a plausible "story." It's just one more wimp husband and slut wife "story," no different from all the others. It's not imaginative, not well done, and not interesting. All of the wimp husband writers use the same guidelines and it's all just so boring. They use the same vision, the same action, the same dialogue, and the same kinds of sex. I suspect it's because their wimpiness keeps them from developing any real thought processes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ambrosia

It's a lovely moment to behold. That moment you are able to see how wonderful it is to actually watch your sweetheart making love and knowing just how she looks when it's you that is usually doing it and unable to actually see her physically as it happens. Then there is the wonder of seeing him enjoying what you know is paradise, and how you need to have others share and experience and know how wonderful she really is... and to realise that she is just too beautiful and vital for you to tie her down, manacle her to just you, when in fact she is vital and needs to be loved by others too. Great story and I await further installments bringing later developments in your adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Correction it's not ALL the anonymous reviewers

KaiofBrunnen_G needs to focus his comments on the specific illiterate reviewers rather than generalize about anonymous reviewers in USA. Making general comments about anonymous reviewers like you did just shows your own shortcomings. Be fair to those that don't want accounts or don't want to login to make comments and direct your comments specifically to the response you want to address.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wimp Along With smalldick

eroticism and arousal this ain't - this is a cuckster self disrespecting himself watching his wife whore - wait you said new love - this is her ex who she knew did more for her than you ever could as she no longer respects you as you are just her pimp putting a roof over her head to fuck others at your request.<P>

So male self humiliation is your addiction eh writer. So sad its so jaded of you for so very few wimps like you.<P>

Get some help soon in hopes of regaining some self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck

Forget the idiots that think you have no respect for your wife they wouldn't know a good life if they fell over it plus do they know that there wife hasn't had a bit on the side for sure .Your story was fantastic it brought back memories of my wife and a friend of mine doing the exact same thing except i was watching my wife from the kitchen window into the lounge room,i was about thirty feet away but the sight was absolutely beautiful !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you do not want to read about a straying wife, a cheating wife, a couple that swaps, a husband who is a voyeur, or a husband who shares his wife - then do not read stories in the "Loving Wife" category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous