The Knight Errant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! Yeeeessss! Looove thiiiis! Looove youuu!" And both felt the moisture of their mutual spurts on their chests. They just lay there, motionless, enjoying the intimate rhythm of their panting breaths on top of one another. Once that loving rhythm subsided, Ceinwen wasted no time in licking Eurig's chest clean. This surprised Eurig. "You... eat this?"

"But of course, my love, this is our seed... it is our source of life and it ought to be celebrated and cherished, not just discarded."

"Well, when you phrase it so..." Eurig did, in fact, motion her to offer her slim belly so he could return the caring gesture, as soon as he felt she was done. When there was no more trace of her seed, he kept on licking and kissing her chest and, especially, her breasts, causing a tremor on her nipples.

Ceinwen was in ecstasy and had an epiphany of sorts. "My love, I want to thank you."

"Gladly, my darling wife, but whatever for?"

"For loving me as I am... and allowing me to love myself as I am. I realize now that you were right, that I would have worn the bracelet out of duty. But you should know that, on our past night together, milking your seed gave me so much pleasure, it was the first time I considered myself not so much cursed but rather just different. And now, you desirable man of mine, I want the dream again." Without another word, she turned her head to give all her attention to his hardening member. She caressed the shaft, from base to glans, and fondled his balls, to which Eurig instantly responded with moans of pleasure. When his member was fully hard, she kissed his glans and lowered her lips ever so slowly, getting re-acquainted with the taste of him rubbing on her lips. Eurig was grunting and voicing his amazement at the experience she was teaching him. "My love, you can do the same to me... it would please me to no end."

Eurig was startled by her request, but then had a look of recall about him. "I suppose I should, then..." and he kissed her own glans, and then covered her own shivering, rock-hard, member with his lips. He mirrored each and every one of her caring gestures, the slow suction, the licking with the tongue... all of it. He even took an initiative, biting ever so softly her shaft, which made her yelp and him laugh. He explored her shaft on his own, until the point where it tickled his throat.

"Oh, my love, please swallow it all... you can, you know? You once did... just rest your throat and I shall penetrate slowly, I promise..." and she did push slowly, only to find out that enchanted slumber has its advantages when dealing with a gag reflex. But Eurig refused to be conquered and ushered her on, even grabbing her buttocks to push her huge sex down on him by himself. Ceinwen heard some deep breathing from Eurig's nose and, more importantly, felt the blissful passage of her shaft along his throat, right down to the point of contact between her balls and his noble nose. "Goddess!!! This isss sooo goood! Thank you! Thank you sooo much! Aaarrgh!" And Ceinwen, completely carried away and out of control, erupted in his mouth and stomach, again and again. Her hands were slapping the bed. She was crazed and wanton, and so in love.

When her wits came about, she saw his own member, raised and stiff like a mast, and she urged herself to be just as good to him. She lowered her lips, took her time and tried to relax her own throat. It took several attempts, and she gagged on some of them, but at long last she mastered her own passage and took his sex all along her throat, right down to the balls. Eurig was mad with bliss and moaned with syncopated grunts. Just like that June night, Ceinwen felt the throbbing of his member and readied herself for his repeated offering. Eurig yelled his climax, Ceinwen hungrily swallowed his eruption and, while he was regaining control on his breathing afterwards, she could feel his hands roaming lovingly all over her and could hear him mumbling about. "What are you saying, my love?"

"Two... things... my love. First... I thanked the Lord... for placing you... in my path. Second... since we are... alike... and so in love... I promised... to you and to myself... that whatever pleasure... we discover... we share... no matter what."

"Where is that coming from, my prudish husband? Am I corrupting you?"

"We are married, are we not? So what is wrong? Beside, since you are so clearly insatiable, we better learn to celebrate our flesh and satisfy one another. And I want to so very much!"

"Well, for once I will not boast about the insatiable part, as I feel drained right now and my member stays soft."

"Good... that way I can feel the rest of your beautiful body without losing my mind to your pillar!" Eurig had an elated smile and kept on caressing her. "My God, Ceinwen, you are so beautiful I am in awe. You must be a fallen angel, my love, and you have so blessed my life already, I will need the rest of my life to repay you."

"That is funny... I recall telling Mother I feel pretty when you look at me. I do, you know? I feel pretty, desired, accepted and safe with you near me, and I too ought to thank the Goddess for placing you in my path." Eurig then traded places with Ceinwen. With her lying face down on the bed, he could caress her back, buttock and legs at his leisure. They both cooed in comfort and mumbled repeatedly sweet words of everlasting love. After what seemed like a blissful eternity, Ceinwen felt her loins stir anew. "Bed me as a woman, my love, I beg you."

"You mean... through..."

"My arse, yes... if we are to discover ourselves, we must try the hole we have available. Be kind, please, because if you call my member a pillar, I ought to call yours a monster!"

"Ha ha! Just as long as do not give it a faerie name like Glatisant!" Behind the banter, however, Eurig was fearful and hesitated. He frotted his sex on her buttocks to return its hardness. The first push was uncomfortable. "I am sorry, beloved, I shall proceed slowly." But it was no use, as there was just too much pain and friction to bring pleasure. Just when Ceinwen felt Eurig was about to give up and apologize, inspiration came to her.

"Hold, my love, and wait right there please. I shall return..." Eurig had the pleasure of seeing his wife scamper about, naked, and was genuinely intrigued when she returned with a flask. She flashed an impish, wicked smile and proceeded to coat her buttocks with the produce before laying again on the bed and handing him the flask. "This is oil. Please coat your monster and try again, please, my beloved." Eurig did so, puzzled by the new sensation. But when he tried for another push in her, he felt her lips open up for him. "Aaarggh!" Ceinwen winced but urged him on, and spread her legs as far apart as she could to ease his entry in her. "Oh! Goddess! What treasure is this? Aarrgh! ... Keep going, I command you! I feel bliss coming, yes! Oh Goddess yes! Eurig, you are magnificiennnt!" And Eurig kept pushing on... it was somewhat easier now that her lips had spread open. At her every wince he apologized, to which she hushed him and urged him on. Eventually, Eurig, stunned, felt his balls cushion on her buttocks.

"Are you alright, my love? I am... all in."

"Yes! I feel you in me! Give it to me, Eurig, like the dog does the bitch or the stallion does the mare!!! We are one and I am blessed! GIVE IT TO MEEE!" And Eurig pumped his shaft in her colon, hesitantly at first, perhaps fearing she would break, but with ever increasing ardor. When he was comfortable in his lovemaking, he lowered himself on top of her, took her hands in his and started to lick her neck, her shoulders and her back. "Oh, my looove! You make me feeel in heat!!! AAArgh!!!" Pass that point, Ceinwen could muster no more than primal grunts, with ever increasing volume and pitch. Eurig found out that, a third time, the apex does not occur quickly, so kept on giving it to her. He was loving, brutal and relentless at the same time, spurred on by her screams of ecstasy. In a rare moment of coherence, he realized they would probably wake up the neighbors... and he did not slow down one little bit! He was savage in her, also grunting his own climax, and then his seed finally coated her canal. He collapsed but had the reflex of doing so sideways, ending up on his back beside his beloved. He was full of sweat and felt his heart wanting to burst out of his chest; it was then that he also realized Ceinwen was crying.

"Oh, Good Lord! My love, did I hurt you?" Saying so, he was inspecting his last battlefield, dreading to find blood or bruising.

"A little at first, to be truthful... but oooh Goddess! Eurig, you made me lose myself... I did not even know where or who I was! We are both so blessed to be together and I am so... happy... I never wore that stupid bracelet!"

"Now, now... don't curse at a gift or at the Goddess, you know better... now tell me, was it good?"

"Yessss..." she was blushing. "I cannot explain it, but you even caressed my... member... from the inside! It feels beyond wonderful, my love." Eurig was, in fact, looking with hunger at her pillar, indeed rock-hard once more.

"Well, good, because I believe it's your turn to bed me. I promised we share!"

"You beast! Do you not see me at the end of my breath?"

"I do, but I cannot in good conscience leave your pillar so neglected... hmmm... turn on your back please." She did. Eurig then coated her sex with the oil and he set himself on top of her, ready to impale himself.

Ceinwen was startled and awed. "Goddess! What have I done to my good Christian hero?"

"You turned him into a loving husband, good Christian hero." But along that banter, he had started his descent on her pillar. She had not exaggerated the pain from the parting of the lips. But he had survived battle and married a healer, so he kept on going, unworried. She had also described very well the caressing of his sex from the inside. By the time he was totally impaled on top of her, he felt pure joy. "Are you ready, my darling?"

"Ooooouuu yessss!" He rose, and then lowered himself on her, and Ceinwen felt, for the first time, another flesh than her hand on her member. She yelled her bliss at the top of her lungs with all the might of her gifted voice. Even Eurig was stunned for a moment. He resumed straddling her, pleasing himself on her pillar. Soon, on top of all the marvelous rapture of their lovemaking, Ceinwen felt the rhythm of his own monster slapping her chest. She trusted her hands to him, to caress his lean chest as he pumped himself on her.

Finally, after an eternity, Ceinwen could feel Eurig becoming winded without her having reached her apex yet. "Lie down, my love... I want to partake in this... no, love, lie on your back please. I adore watching you when we make love." It took adjusting to, but Ceinwen inserted herself, still quite hard, in his arse and resumed shafting him like they had never paused. Both were grunting, she from her thrusts, and him from bliss. "Take my breasts, pleaaaase, Eurig!" Like he could refuse! He rose up a little, clamped his legs around her waist to help her thrusts and pinched her nipples, then mauled her breasts, both completely lost in their carnal exchange. Then Eurig heard, triumphantly, the great yell of her apex and felt, for the first time in his life, her seed in his colon. He was in Heaven on Earth, pure and simple.

When they regained their wits, Ceinwen said, mischievously "we both need to bathe... quickly!" And they dove in Llyn Llydaw, bathing, laughing and enjoying the spectacle of the starry sky on that May night. They dried themselves, lying inside the fishing coracle tied to one of the stilts of their house. Eurig could just not stop caressing her, wherever his hand could reach. She looked at him adoringly, whispered "I love you so much, my beautiful man..." and then, tit-for-tat, ordered "inside... now!" Once back on their bed, Ceinwen bequeathed "I need to feel you in me once again, my love..." just before kissing him with passion.

But the only feeling Eurig got in his loins was a warning of impending pain. "Now, you are the beast, my love! I fear there is no more lovemaking left in me for now!" Disbelieving, Ceinwen tried stroking him back to life, to a "Wou hou hou! Ahhh! Sensitive!"

"Then I suggest you make do with your fingers because I WANT you in my arse right NOW!"

"You are beyond belief!" Eurig got Ceinwen to lie on her back and he oiled both his hands. Sitting beside her, he entered a finger, easily passing the lips of her arse, and used his other hand to oil her breasts and nipples to a shine, for his great pleasure and hers. But Ceinwen had a crave to soothe and gave directions to that very goal. "Yes, my love, move up, yes!!! Right there!!! Put another finger in... OH YES!!! rub right THERE!!! OH YESSSS!!! Goddess!!! YOU ARE GOOD!!!" And although she also felt the warning of pain as Eurig aroused her sex, she would not stop until she reached another climax in her arse. She was yelling her bliss in full fury, almost frightening her husband into temperance, which she forbade vehemently. When the whole of Llyn Llydaw heard her shout of pleasure, Eurig stopped immediately, lest he cause her pain, and he patiently waited for her to regain her composure. "Are you alright my darling? Was that also good?"

"Huh huh..." Ceinwen was sated and caressing her beloved's legs, which was the best effort she could muster.

"That is a good thing, because now, it is my turn... and since your hand is so small and delicate, I am telling you right now that I want it all in there!"

"Goddess..."

---

Thus they kept discovering themselves for two days straight, only pausing to bathe, eat, rest and replenish their oil reserves. They both finally rested, spooned on one another, to enjoy watching their third sunrise together.

"My darling wife, this moment is as magical as one of your healing spells. I thank you and I love you."

"You, my dashing husband, have a sweet heart." And they stayed there, immobile and tucked close together, to whisper promises of everlasting love and happiness for a long, joyous, moment.

"I suppose I ought to talk to Mother today; she probably expects me to be pregnant by now."

"Do you want me there with you?"

"It is very kind of you to offer, but you ought to ride Llyn Llydaw like a knight should, lest the talk of the lake will be that I turned our war hero into a slothful fisherman!"

"Good God! You amaze me! Very well then, I shall ride while feeling sore all over... Cadfael will no doubt mock me."

"Seriously, my love, now that we have each other, what are our plans... do we move to Camelot? Do you aspire to the Round Table?"

"This question, my darling wife, I did ponder. No, love, Llyn Llydaw will remain your abode and I your ever faithful servant. You know, I had neglected to tell you, when we talked before the wedding, that the rumor is that King Pellinore's death was a revenge murder from the Orkney clan. Considering my ineptitude at intriguing, odds are it is God's truth. I fear that, under the blanket of peace, the pursuits of men might well mar the chivalry and romance of Arthur's reign. I do not care for bard songs and glory about me, I only care about you. And that future fiefdom of yours. We stay here and keep Gomeret peaceful, just and free, that would be my fondest wish, along the pleasure of your company on our travels."

"Very well, my love... but surely Arthur would bring about his justice for our old king?"

"On his own kin? Gawain is his nephew and heir apparent! How could he? I suspect he will overlook the matter for the sake of the realm and that attitude might well prove his undoing, but now I speak ill of our High King and wish to change the subject. When you meet your mother, will you talk about children?"

---

"My love, I take back what I said... I really should wear that bracelet."

"Eurig, what nonsense are you saying now?"

"I come home to you, my beautiful wife, and see an angel in all her glory, whereas I winced and cringed in pain all day, to the amusements of both my horse and our people. Can you blame me for my jealousy?"

"And I now know for sure my loving husband has the soul of a jester... so much the better! Come in, my dashing hero, and I will soothe your sores. I even cooked a meal for us!" It was said with the pride and the hope of a young wife wanting to please.

"That is music to my ears that just might rival your glorious singing." Eurig entered their home and took off his armor with a very loud and grateful sigh. "Tell me, my love, how was your meeting with your mother?"

Ceinwen blushed and the smile on her beautiful face morphed into beatitude. "It went very well, darling; she already knew about our choice. The Goddess came to her in a vision, telling her that she was moved by our love, generosity and devotion. Eurig, the debt is repaid... and the children we adopt will all have her blessing and live healthy to their age of independence..." She stopped talking, chocked, and fiercely hugged Eurig. "Oh! I am so HAPPY, my love! YOU make me so HAPPY!" And she stayed on him, crying in joy and clinging for life.

Later, while serving her meal, she talked again about the meeting. "You know, love, that after she talked about her vision, Mother took our conversation in a rather lewd direction, as she wanted to know how we came about to be so noisy lovers, hi hi!"

"Oh God! What did you tell her?" Eurig's face was now already redder than the meat on his plate, whereas Ceinwen's smile was brighter than her polished and shining geode.

"Do not worry, my hero, I boasted at length and gave full justice to your divine performance in bed! I told her you..."

"Modest Christian in front of you, remember? Please stop that!!!"

"Of course I remember, silly! I just enjoy so much having you at my mercy!" She laughed with more beauty and joy than the choir in Heaven. Of that, Eurig was sure and he inwardly thanked God for it, and for another blessed day of happiness with his beloved. "Come on now! Please finish your meal and I will rub oil on your sore muscles and sing to soothe your soul. I want my husband in peak health and emotion tonight, for I intend for us to give the neighbors another performance worth gossiping about..." Her smile was now full of mischief and her gaze burning with lust.

10. Happily ever after

"There is a lone knight coming, Eurwen! He looks older than Father and the arms are not his... do you recognize him, sister, you who have studied heraldry with him?"

"For one thing, he wears the green garter of the Round Table, Anwen, so he is not from here. As for the arms... mmmh..." then recognition came about and Eurwen felt an ill omen. "Anwen, be brave..."

By that time, the lone knight had trotted in dignity and halted in front of the ladies. "Miladies, I greet you and extend my condolences, as I see the arms of your household are draped in mourning. Have you already received news of the battle?"

It was Eurwen who answered. "Greetings, sir Griflet; we are Eurwen and Anwen. Our household is in mourning for our mother Ceinwen, liege of Llyn Llydaw, who passed to the Otherworld two days ago, during her sleep. Father, both our brothers and our husbands all answered the call to battle on King Arthur's behalf and we have had neither news nor anyone returning. Father would have been easy to recognize, as he refused to quarter his arms after his wedding... he bore a silver stag on a simple green field. By chance, have you seen him?"

"Alas, milady, there were thousands of knights! No battle has been so huge since Badon, almost fifty years ago! I commanded the third rank, with all the older knights, so your father was engaged with me against Mordred and his kin. Milady, since you sided with our High King, you ought to know. Mordred has been slain and King Arthur mortally wounded. All the best of both sides have perished. I myself am here to honor my liege's dying wish and return Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake. Could you please assist me in that dreary task? I want to be back home as quickly as I can. Logres and all the kingdoms of the Cymric will now be easy pickings for the Saxons and if I die then and there, so much the better."