The Knight’s New Toy

Story Info
A respected knight gets a new slave-boy to play with.
2.2k words
4.3
6.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Commander was glad to be back home from war, another victory for the crown under her belt. She strode through the city, clad in her heavy armor and her guards at her side. People hurried to get out of her way, telling their children not to look her in the eye. She was not cruel, though she was feared. A veteran of three wars now, a tall, muscular woman who knew how to handle a blade, and a personal favorite of the Queen, she made quite the impression. Despite approaching 40 she was very fit, and surprisingly fast even in heavy armor. She had suffered much to win her position, and suffered again to win a foreign war, but she was about to be rewarded back home.

The guards of the castle gate recognized her and opened the way without her needing to say a word. She made her way through the front entrance, down many corridors and up many stairs. She was utterly exhausted, and eager to get out of her armor. She finally reached her chambers.

It was large for someone not of royal blood. High ceilinged, with many south-facing windows to let in the late afternoon sunlight of the Capitol. The room was adorned with furniture of ornately carved dark wood, soft rugs, and exotic animal pelts. Almost everything was as she left it.

She looked to her large, comfortable bed and noticed something very new. A boy no older than 20, blindfolded, gagged, and kneeling with his hands behind his back. She walked forward to him, making sure he hadn't been harmed. She was making ready to call the guards when she noticed a scroll of parchment on the bed, bearing the Queen's seal. She opened it. The letter was in the Queen's hand:

"Commander, welcome back from war. I'm sure you are wondering what this boy is doing in your chambers. He is a criminal." She looked him up and down. He was very pale and thin, and short for a man his age, wearing ratty, dirty clothes. She turned back to the letter.

"He was caught spying on my daughter as she bathed. The normal punishment for crimes of lust is castration and imprisonment, but I thought someone like him, daring to sully my daughter's honor deserves a far more extreme and degrading punishment. I make him my gift to you, as thanks for your years of loyal service. This boy is now your slave. You may use him in any way you see fit. I can tell you his name if you want to know, but you can just pick one yourself." She looked down at the boy. He was seething with anger. His rage couldn't hide his trembling, and he quivered like a dog, a little pet left in the cold. She grinned at his helplessness.

"Hello, puppy." He tried to shout through his gag but he couldn't. She looked back to the letter.

"You may not be able to tell at first, but he's tied up. He is bound by a magic item called the Chains of Medusa. They control the movement of a single prisoner perfectly, and are thin enough that they are almost impossible to see so anyone can easily search them for contraband. I'm sure you'll find them very useful. You'll have to attune to them to give orders. You can do so by placing your thumb on one of the fangs. They will prick you and take a drop of blood. After that they will obey you. Thank you again for helping your Queen. I wish you pleasure."

She stepped behind him and noticed a silver disk between his shoulder blades. At least a dozen thin chains surrounded it, gripping his whole body. The plate itself was etched with Medusa's face baring her teeth. She placed her hand on it and felt the prick. The drop of blood stayed on the tip of the fang, and seemed to spread out along the lines of the etching so Medusa's head turned red. Then the blood seemed to get absorbed into the metal somehow and the disk faded back to silver.

He tried to shout again. Despite being gagged she thought she heard him call her a "fucking bitch". She couldn't let that stand. Still wearing her gauntlets, she gave him a hard swat on the buttocks. He yelped. Maybe she imagined it, but she could swear she heard a moan in there. She had to humiliate him.

"I'm sure you think you're a man but you're not. No woman could seriously want you." She grabbed his ass hard, squeezing and fondling as she liked. "I am going to do whatever I want to you. You might like it, you might not. I don't care. This is a punishment."

She let go and stepped in front of him, looking him up and down. He was trying to hide his fear. "Boys like you think women are for you to play with. We aren't. You don't know anything. You are not tough, or strong, or anything you think you are. You're just a skinny little boy and I can do whatever I want to you. I'm going to make you feel like a woman. Strip."

The chains did their work, snaking all over his body. First they moved his hands above his head, binding the wrists together and. Two more slid under the hem of his shirt. He panicked, glancing up and down between his hands and his shirt. He tried to squirm away but the chains locked him in place. The chains lifted up his shirt slowly, revealing a pale, flat stomach. His chest was exposed next, and it was almost completely hairless. God this boy is young, she thought. The thought of being with someone so much younger than her, calling the shots, was making her body feel unbelievably hot. The chains tugged his shirt over his head and threw it across the room.

They moved on to his pants, slipping under the waistband. As they pulled them

down she could see his manhood. It was just as pale as the rest of him, and nested in a dark tangle of pubic hair. It seemed to be the only hairy part of his body. The pants were pulled down further, revealing his skinny legs, and they bunched up at his feet. The chains must have a sharp end or something to prick unruly prisoners, because he winced in pain and pulled his foot off the ground. The chains pulled the pants out from under his foot and then did the same with the other foot, throwing the pants across the room. He was now breathing harder, turning his head away. "Turn." His feet shifted around slowly, an he stopped facing away from her. He must've had the most pathetic ass she had ever seen. Small, flat, and pimply.

"Bend over," she said. The chains pushed his upper body flat onto the bed. "Spread your legs." He strained to keep them together, but they chains easily pulled them apart. She had a nice view of his soft little cock hanging down. "Have you ever spread your legs for someone before? You may speak." The chains understood her intention, and pulled the gag down.

"EVIL FUCKING BITCH I SWEAR TO GOD,"

"Silence." Her voice was calm, and tough as stone. The gag was pulled back over his mouth. He was definitely losing control, but she couldn't allow this. She wound up her arm and spanked him, hard. He yelped again. "If you obey me I can make you feel good, better than any peeping or masturbation ever has. Disrespect me, and I will make you suffer. What do you think?"

He was ungagged. "CUNT!" The gag went back up. She swatted his other cheek and he yelled.

"Clearly, you don't understand who's in charge. Grovel." He was dragged away from the bed and was pushed to his hands and knees. His head was forced down to the floor.

"Follow." She walked to her bath, with him following on his hands and knees. One of her servants must've prepared the bath for her. It was a wide, luxurious bath, with fragrant steam pouring off of it. She had him stay on the ground. She started to remove her armor, piece by piece.

"You do not deserve to look on my beauty. Maybe if you're good, you'll earn it someday. She laid out all the armor on a low table against the wall. She stripped off her underclothes and stood fully nude in the bathroom. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror. Healthy, well-built, and scarred from uncounted battles. She was proud of her resilience; she had survived much and become a remarkable woman. She looked over to the groveling boy. The closest thing he had to a scar was his pimples. "You do not know hardship, so you've never known strength. Maybe I'll give you a few scars of your own. Do you like that puppy?"

The gag was pulled down. He was absolutely seething with rage. He said something under his breath. She said, "You have to speak up."

He exhaled hard. "Yes." His voice was weak and shaky.

"Yes what?" she responded. He paused in confusion, then realized.

"Yes, mistress."

"Good boy."

She knelt down at his side and put her hand on the back of his head, petting him like a dog. He tried not to let his anger show. "Good boys get pet. Maybe if you're very good, I'll pet the rest of you. Would you like that?"

He swallowed. "Yes, mistress, very much." She thought to herself that he was a quick learner.

She stood up. "If you're good and quiet during my bath I'll give you a special treat. Would you like that?" Already understanding, he nodded his head instead of speaking to respond. "That's a good boy," she said, giving him one last pat.

She turned around and stepped into the bath. She washed herself slowly, thoroughly, enjoying the heat. He was obedient, kneeling on the cold stone floor without complaint.

She liked the look of him groveling, blindfolded. "Turn around, puppy. I want to see your little butt." He obeyed. He didn't even seem to be resisting the chains anymore. "Stick it out for me." He extended his arms in front of him, and lowered his shoulders, putting his forehead on the floor. He even spread his legs without her asking.

"Are you happy puppy?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Happy puppies wag their tails. Wag for me."

He obeyed and started slowly swaying his hips back and forth. His movement was reluctant, he must still have a scrap of pride left.

"If you were really happy, you would wag much harder."

He started faster, shaking his little cheeks around and slapping his cock against his thighs. She laughed gently.

"Good boy, who's a good boy?"

"I am, mistress." His voice cracked.

"You can stop wagging now." He picked his shoulders back up and resumed the groveling position.

She finished up her bath and stepped out, grabbing a towel. She dried off and wrapped up her hair. She was unashamed of her nude body and often walked around like this, especially after a bath, and stayed nude until needing to dress.

"I'm naked, puppy. Do you think you deserve to see me?"

He seemed to be embarrassed and excited, but also worried to say the wrong thing. "Um," he said, trying to fill the silence. His pride almost got the better of him, but he knew his position. He looked defeated. "No, mistress."

"Good. Follow." She walked back to her bedside. "Stop." He stopped on a very soft rug. "You've been a good boy. I'm going to reward you. You don't deserve to see me yet, but maybe you'll earn that someday. You're very lucky to be my puppy, aren't you?"

"Yes, mistress." His voice was starting to drone on.

"You love me, don't you?" She waited for his answer.

"I love you, mistress."

She smiled at that, and decided to reward him. "I'm going to pet your special place. Stick out your ass."

He seemed surprised but said nothing. She stepped behind him and he presented his ass again, spreading his legs. She placed one thumb gently on his taint, and rubbed slowly up and down. "Does puppy like that?"

He tried not to squirm under her touch. "Yes, mistress."

She moved the hand lower, cupping his balls. He breathed out slowly, trying to quiet himself. He was clearly enjoying himself, but the shame hadn't quite left him. His cock was hardening. She used her other hand to grip it. Not stroke it, just hold it tight. She loved the warmth of it, the smell of it, the power she had over it. "Do you want to cum?"

His whole body was trembling, sweating. His panting made it hard to speak, and he struggled with each syllable. "Yes mistress! Yes please mistress!"

She took both her hands away. "Good, you can do it yourself." She climbed into bed, and extinguished her candles. "You'll sleep on the rug. You can run yourself on the softness if you want. Goodnight puppy, we'll train again tomorrow." She pulled up her covers and closed her eyes. She commanded the chains to loosen, enough to let him relax fully but not to escape. She could hear him moving around in the dark. He was rubbing himself frantically into the rug, with his hands still restrained. He kept moaning and panting, and eventually let out a final grunt, and a satisfied breath. He relaxed into the floor, and fell asleep in his puddle. She fell asleep with a smile on her face.