All Comments on 'The Krispy Kreme™ Glazing Machine'

by LushinLace

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ohhh … good lord … how can you always be sooo funny?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love all your stories. I picture you the best i can and can not keep my hands off my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Im tryin to add it to my mp3 player so I can play it again!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have been glazed but it wasn't at Krispy Kreme. Although when the glazing was over I did feel like a donut. Three party guests decided I should be creamed. They stripped me completely and had me on my knees. I was then shown three erect cocks. I was going to suck each penis then they would glaze my face and hair for the onlookers. When they were through I had cum dripping off me. One of the glazers then proceeded to take his fingers and spread their cum all over my face. Finally I was led naked and facially cum crusted around the party by the three glazers in honor of their skill to turn a girl into a donut .much to the shock of my friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLushinLace@LushinLace
Hi my Luscious Ones, Thanks for always being so good to me here! 🥇OMG!! I'm getting closer to 4000 followers here! THANK YOU!!!! 💋 I promise to think of an extra special naughty tale to share with you all when I reach that goal! I'm going to be enjoying reading (and crea...