The Krogan Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding that attacking the Krogan was a futile gesture, Ashley looked back at the bed frame. With no other option, Ashley made the decision to relinquish her wedge hands from Korax's face, letting him settle his full weight upon her, and threw them towards the frame. Her first few attempts missed altogether, giving Korax enough time to grab at her dress, reaching a hand under her skirt to grasp her thong. Her last attempt saw her fingers wrapping themselves around the steel post, something that came just in time when the piercing sound of fabric being torn apart struck her.

Ashley looked down, finding her skirt bunched around her waist, revealing her bare womanhood. Korax shared the same observation and shifted back slightly, sliding his cock across Ashley's stomach, angling it so the tip nestled itself between her swollen lower lips. It became a now or never moment for Ashley, who felt the pressure of the cock-head pressing against her opening, barely a moment away from gaining entry. Just as Korax threw his hips, Ashley tugged on the pole with all her might, pulling herself away from the Krogan.

However, Ashley's freedom was only short lived. Korax flipped her on to her stomach, clamping his thick hands around her narrow waist, stopping her just inches from the edge of the bed. Nothing could stop the lust riddled Krogan from fulfilling his life's purpose, and Ashley's position made her a supremely easy recipient of his need. Without further delay, Korax again dropped his cock in line with Ashley's exposed sex, sliding through her tight slit, forcing her silky canal to expand to receive him.

"God!" Ashley cried out, incapable of preventing her desecration, still gripping the steel pole in a vain attempt to free herself.

"Do you see, Ms Williams?" Saleon's devious voice sent a venomous rage pulsing through Ashley's veins, worsened by the fact that his specimen had done exactly as he promised. "Korax was designed to breed, to be the first of a new generation of his species. Oh yes, if he's successful in his task, I'll have an endless line of Krogan males seeking me out to repeat the process for them. Individual cures wrapped up in terribly expensive vials."

Anger turned to shame when Ashley felt Korax pushing himself deeper into her vaginal canal, forcing every inch of his thick cock inside. Once he embedded himself fully, Korax was quick to undulate his hips with frenzied urgency, shoving his cock in and out with brutal efficiency, slamming the restrained Ashley into the mattress with each surge he delivered. Korax's groaning started to pick up as his pace increased, becoming a steady stream of primal sounds that made it impossible for Ashley to ignore what he was doing to her, no matter how hard she tried to block it out.

Within a few minutes of his initial entry, Korax reached a furious speed that rendered Ashley as nothing more than a plaything for his pleasure, so much so that her fingers eventually released the pole from their grasp, marking her complete surrender to the hulking mass of unbridled sexual desire who freely ravaged her luscious body. Ashley pressed her fface against the pillow, scattering her raven tresses across the white surface, listening despondently to the sound of smacking skin that filled the room.

"As I predicted, your surrender was inevitable," Saleon said, using a series of concealed cameras to assess the scene from every possible angle, soaking up the valuable data that came with the mating of his two most prized subjects, "the sexual prowess of a Krogan is renowned, as was their ability to breed at such an incredible rate. It shouldn't be long before we see whether Turik's work will bear fruit."

Korax sped up at the mention of his creator, as if he was making a conscious effort to prove himself. He wrapped a hand around Ashley's hair, holding it in a tight knot, pulling it hard enough to lift her face away from the pillow. It was an action that produced a noticeable moan from the human, an involuntary sound resulting from her weakening resolve as the Krogan berserker chipped away at it so effortlessly.

Embarrassment filled Ashley when a few sparks of pleasure made their presence known to her, something she excused as the result of the sensation created by the grooves coating Korax's member rubbing against her tender canal, hitting every pleasure filled nerve without fail. The Krogan was designed to breakdown and overpower viable mates, and Ashley wondered if she was destined to become the first of a long line of women who would fall afoul of the devious scientist's grand scheme.

Ashley was pulled from her thoughts by the intensified throbbing of Korax's cock against her soft walls. Aware that his climax was imminent, Ashley made a final attempt to get him to withdraw, dragging herself far enough ahead to create a safe distance between them. But despair came when Korax picked up on her movement, he held a hand to the back of her neck, giving her no room to move as he buried his cock as deep as it would reach, connecting with the opening of Ashley's cervix.

"Gaaah!" Korax bellowed, firing his fertile sperm deep into Ashley's cervix, flooding her with every bit of churning seed contained within his quad.

Ashley's eyes snapped open, feeling wave after wave of cum pouring into her body. Never had she felt so full, nor had she ever been with a man that could produce so much sperm, it was a trait unique to Krogan males, a throwback to the time before the genophage when they could impregnate females with a high degree of success. The muscles in her legs twitched as they recovered from the sheer strain they had been subjected to, her fingers numbly grasped at the soft sheets. Once Korax had utterly drained himself, he landed on top of Ashley, plugging his cock right against her cervix, keeping her overflowed with his genetic material, leaving the fatigued marine in no doubt that his swimmers were already flowing through her with despicable ease, seeking out her vulnerable eggs.

A half hour of being firmly entrapped passed before the sound of the door opening broke the near silence. Listening to the approaching footsteps, Ashley glared hatefully at the Salarian, who happily presented his data-pad to her, almost in awe of of his own work.

"I must say, Ms Williams, I wasn't quite expecting to get such positive results so quickly," Saleon tapped a finger on the screen, showing a real-time scan of her body, highlighting the dim glow at the base of her stomach. "The fertilisation process is complete, you're the first non-Krogan female to undergo conception with a Krogan male, outside of the Asari that is. I think we both deserve congratulations for this historic achievement."

"You won't get away with this," Ashley warned, with a voice so weakened by Korax's exertion that the threat barely landed. To make matters worse, Ashley felt the Krogan's cock expanding once more, forcing her pussy to stretch to accommodate him. "You won't!"

"I think I already have," Saleon stood back, observing Korax's actions with a delighted grin. "And it appears that Korax is already prepared for more. It will be easier if you just accepted your new role, Ms Williams, the life you knew was left behind the moment the sedatives entered your system. You're the first of a new generation of Krogan mothers, and my greatest scientific achievement to date. I'll leave you two to your privacy."

Ashley could do nothing when she was flipped onto her back, with her legs raised high enough for her feet to point to the glowing tube lights above. Korax immediately plunged back into her dripping pussy, drawing out a righteous moan from her full lips, accompanied by the joyous whistling of the departing Salarian.

12