The Lab Rat Pt. 01

Story Info
Gets chosen.
14.5k words
4.56
53.1k
57
8

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Gets picked)

The four ladies and their female boss one of which was my wife were relaxing having a drink at a local watering hole after the in house conference that Friday afternoon. Their employer had just finished announcing the latest breakthrough on a new Male Natural Breast product they were hoping to release on the retail market as part of their ever-expanding male cosmetic line with in the next two years.

It was expected to be a huge growth industry opportunity because it was now socially acceptable for men to develop their feminine side publicly. The Paris fashion industry was taking the lead by creating a whole new line of feminine wear designed for this new modern man.

As a result, a new male line of makeup was being launched by the firm called 'Exquisite' in the fall of this year online. Sales projections were estimated to be over ten million dollars in the American market in the first year. They felt that their male cosmetics product was the opening of a new growth market.

What was currently available on the retail market for Male Breast's required two different products and required the taking and using the products for a period of five years for maximum development of breasts that lacked any feminine shape or form. The external part was to help to strengthen the form and muscle of the breast but was not really that successful. It was long, slow and expensive. Most who did this required plastic surgery for shaping and enhancement with inserts put in them.

Through scientific research aided with a genetic code stimulate, the firm had developed a product that could achieve the same thing in six months simply by taking the pills twice of days without causing any damage to their male clients.

The key was that they had found a way to stimulate those gene cells for breasts by ten times. It was a medical breakthrough that if proven effective would allow the process to be licensed for billions to the pharmaceutical industry for use in a ray of products. This was the conglomerate's ultimate goal.

These basic natural herbs based pills worked to stimulate and enhance the natural growth of breasts while giving them firmness, muscle support, and texture needed for the male frame to support them naturally. For a man who grew them, they would be just as soft and warm as a women's and respond the same way throughout his body.

What set this new product out was the fact that the female gene inside of him for breasts thanks to genetic modification would become the dominant gene for all males who took them. When the process was completed it would be leaving him with cleavage and shape of breasts as if he had been born a woman.

It was a huge genetic breakthrough. It would be like the male body was going to start puberty all over again as far as breast development was concerned but at an accelerated rate. This new breast development program took the old system to the next level and beyond. It cut out the need for plastic surgery and that was a big plus.

It was believed but not proven that if they were treated in the right manner the male would be capable of producing milk in the same manner as a female. It was also suspected but not proven yet that some of the males would add an inch or two of mass to their upper hips which would be lost on his waist size if the subject's body was genetically inclined.

An added plus thanks' to genetics was the fact that their stomach muscles would be strengthened to lessen the male tendency for huge stomachs. Men who participated in the program would never have to exercise to maintain a slender figure.

During this time period, most males were just as fertile as they were before with an above-normal sexual drive. Their semen production was above-normal volume but would keep the same consistency.

So far there had been no side effects on the five thousand male animals they had tested on over the last three years other than what has been mentioned. The male animal's female mates had a marked increase in birth rates. Once on the market, they would cost less than a hundred dollars a month.

The corporation was hoping to find some willing testers in-house via their spouses since they had FDA approval for the tests. They would be paid ten thousand a month tax-free during the duration and have the surgery paid for to have them removed if they wished after the testing program was complete. They felt that seven out of ten male participants would end up keeping them if those surrounding them accepted them.

The ideal subjects would be those who worked at home and did not need to go out much. The only thing they couldn't predict was the size and shape they would be because the genetics carried by each of us all are completely different.

Three out of the five ladies that were married were joking about how their husbands would look with breasts. They were comparing cell phone images of their husbands walking around shirtless slowly writing their middle-aged husbands out because of their potbelly's. We don't need real-life fat assed Budda's walking around, the image of one was enough in society.

It was quickly decided by the five ladies that the males picked for the test program needed to have the right physical frame if the launch was to be a marketing success.

My wife showed them my image taken from the beach last summer before my sister died. It was the last time I had spent with my side of the family. The one from behind where I was bent over picking up something I dropped while wearing a tight speedo. My legs were spread apart as I had bent over from the waist with my feet buried in the sand.

It was apparent to the ladies that I was lean and slender. They all thought I would be a perfect subject because I had the perfect frame. One of the ladies said if we didn't know he was a male we would not be able to tell by that picture. But it was my slender thighs, straight legs, and tight curved butt that got their undivided attention. One of the ladies whistled before saying there isn't a woman alive who would not like to have a butt as sweet and tight as that. Men would be flocking to them like bees in a field of blooming clover.

One of the girls joked that if my husband had seen that ass sticking out like that, male or female, he would have been over there trying to find a way to tap it because that tush was prime meat. Anyone with a tush as sweet as that was born to be someone's bottom bitch for it was a walking advertisement that said come fuck me. The ladies laughed about that.

One of the other ladies said if he was my husband, I would be pegging him daily, with my double-ended strap on. Just looking at a picture of him in that position has my juices running. The shape of his thighs and tight tush would be a delight to hold on to as I made him my bitch. It wouldn't be long till I had him singing my song with my eight inches sliding in and out of him two to three times a day. He would fall asleep in exhaustion with my strap on still in him as I held him in my arms thanking the gods that he was mine. It was noticed that Anna was blushing.

"He may be the man of the house," She said. "But in the privacy of our bedroom, he'd be learning fast that he was always going to be my willing wanting bottom bitch."

That comment broke them all up as the laughter echoed from their table. One of the girls said Joanne calm down. Joanne replied with the appetite that the image he has created I may have to go home and rape the husband twice. The caused the whole table to break out in a loud roar.

"Anna, can we see any other images of your husband from the front?" The Head of the department asked. It had surprised Anna because the department head had been quiet ever since she saw his first picture.

"Sure, there are three or four in a row," Anna said as she handed her phone over.

"What's his first name and what does he do for a living." She asked getting serious.

"Jaden runs his own internet company and does really well selling the product he orders from overseas manufacturers and sells through local distribution centers. It makes us a living but its slowly growing. Since he works from home to keep our expenses down, he in his spare time is working on getting his accounting degree with a corporate direction. He will graduate next spring."

The lady who was currently looking at Jaden's image said, "Dam, he's eye candy girl but who is the sexy woman that looks just like him that's standing beside him who's got a set of breasts that we all wish we had?"

She turned the cell to Anna so she could see the image. Anna said, "That's Jaden's older identical sister by twenty minutes who died last year with his parents in a car accident caused by bad weather."

"That just proves how hot Jaden would look with his sister's breasts and his red hair grown out. There is no way anyone would believe he was not a female." The department head said. "Anna you should really give it some thought for a couple of weeks. Because if he went for it, he could be the subject that all others are compared to because his twin sister is the perfect quality control marker."

Why would that be important," Anna asked?

"Because it required more tests and time working with the doctors, and research staff the amount they would pay is more than double. Having an identical female twin for comparison would confirm how good the pills worked.

Over the next eight weeks, the department head and Anna developed a closer relationship. They had discussed the situation numerous times. One day over lunch her supervisor suggested she talk to me about it to see if I might be interested and disclosed what the company would pay if I was chosen as the control subject.

Anna was stunned that much money would pay off their education debts plus. Her boss realizing, she might be interested whispered in her ear telling her to get some naked shots of me from all sides. On Monday we can forward them to those in charge asking for further information.

--------

Anna approached the subject with me as if I wasn't interested when she got home that Friday night. She told me in the simplest way and let it go.

The next day when I was taking a break from studying, I asked her how much money. She told me what the base rate was and what would be done at the end.

"Why did you say base rate," I asked?

"Because when the girls from work saw the picture of your sister and you, they thought you would have a good chance to step up to what is consider quality control because of you being an identical twin," Anna said. "It would pay more than double the base, but it would also include a deep study of your sexual behavior, your semen count for fertility, and any changes to your physical and sensual appearance."

"How bad could it get?" I asked.

"All parts of your body will be poked and examine for clinical research," Anna said clearly. "You're the lab rat and would be treated accordingly, I can't make it any plainer. Having a comparison to work with will give the corporation the proof they need of how good their product works."

I left and went back to my schoolwork and studying I had a big test to write online and I wanted to be prepared to do it Monday night. The problem was I kept thinking about the money. Both of us were making good money but our education debts restricted what we could do. That eight hundred dollars a month payment was killing us. As a result, there was no room for extras. If something popped out of the normal it took us months to catch up. The more I thought about it the more I saw the possibility of paying it off in one year instead of twenty.

Sunday afternoon I said I was in if I was acceptable to them. Anna found five pictures of my sister in a bikini taken when we were all together at the beach that we scanned into the home computer. We made sure that they were all full-body pictures. She asked me to strip out of my clothing which I did.

"Before going forward," Anna said. "I want to do to you a few things I know the research department will be doing quite regularly if that's okay with you?"

"Yes, it is," I replied. "It will give me an idea of what to prepare myself for."

She did a few simple things like measuring various parts of my body. Then she squeezed my breasts explaining that they likely want to check on its fatty content. Then she asked me to bend over from the waist.

"They will check for your posture and when you are bent over like this it gives them a way to measure the growth of your breasts," Robin said. "They will also be looking at your natural and physical responses."

Robin went over and wet her finger in warm water then slid into my anus before saying, "They will check regularly to make sure that your prostate is not affected like I'm going to do."

It must have taken her a while to find it because of the way she was checking me out it was making my manhood become stiff.

"Wow I'm going to have to wait for a few minutes," Anna said. "I didn't know that being penetrated in this manner was a turn on for you."

I didn't realize that Anna was deliberately stimulating me with my tush because of what she was remembering. It was also proving to her that I could be a bottom bitch if she worked at it.

Using a digital camera, she took full body shots of me naked from all sides and uploaded them to the same folder she had put Janice's pictures in. To top it off she added several more shots of me doing other activities. To give the management an idea of my physical condition. Then she sent the folder with an explanation of which picture was each to her boss's email at work.

The file folder we sent in was copied and forwarded to upper management.

For the rest of the week, I found Anna looking at my rear end a lot. When I asked her about it, she explained that she was just lost in her thoughts and not thinking of anything important.

Over a week later on a Thursday her department head a Ms. Robin Venters called Anna into her office. "I have some great news, Karla Wasley, the president of our corporation had forwarded your husband and his sister's picture to Leah Guzman the head of the research department. The fact that he had an identical female twin has given him the inside track.

The shots you have of her were blown up to be used as a genetic and physical comparison. From that, they were able to calculate all of his sister's body measurements that they want to use as a comparison. If your husband decides to go ahead with it, they will be using Jaden as their control standard."

"Thanks for letting me know. Jaden will need more information before deciding if he will sign on," Anna said.

"That's why I called you in. Here is an internal envelope for your husband and you to read over. It discloses everything in detail of what will be required of him. What tests they will be doing with his body etc." Robin said. "There is also a section about how you will be involved so read it carefully and bring any questions you have with you on Monday."

Robin Venters at the end of the day looked at Jaden Edwards's images and his sisters that she had kept on her office computer. Anna his wife was beautiful, but Jaden with breasts would be what she'd been looking for years. A shemale with a baby maker who would be the perfect lifelong mate. Using a photoshop program she had created an image of what Jaden might look like naked and stiff with a full set of breasts. If Anna and she were not close friends, she would already be going after him.

Anna brought it home that night together we read through the whole thing. The compensation package was even better than we had imagined. There were pages and pages of questions for both of us to answer regarding sexual orientation, sexual history, sexual experiences, eating habits, drinking habits, likes, dislikes, medical history, and employment history. Every aspect of our lives was under inspection.

I broke out in laughter when they asked if I had ever sucked cock, if yes for how long and how many times. Had I been in a gay relationship. Did I enjoy anal penetration being done on me? Did I like doing it? Anna had a similar one dealing with lesbians relations and strap on sex. Then they asked if the answer was no if you had ever thought about it?

They were even looking at our phycological profile. I saw them as being very professional. We both wondered with us being straight that it might be a drawback for us being involved in the test program.

On Sunday we reviewed all our answers. It led to an honest discussion about our sexuality. We learned that we both were more open to new things sexually than we had thought. We both ended up agreeing that we still had not really divined who we were sexually. Then we switched with each other to get each other's input on it. It caused us to change some of our answers. After signing on the dotted line, we both were in.

--------

On Monday morning Anna took the completed forms to work handing it to her boss Robin Venters. After checking them out herself she took them directly to the big shots upstairs. Robin had fulfilled her promise and she got them back signed four days early.

Anna knew that Robin was just a couple of years older than her. She was a very refined and classy woman who did not gossip. The problem for Anna was that she was finding Robin sexually attractive to her and she could not figure out why.

Anna was not surprised when she got the text a week later on a Tuesday saying were going out for an extended lunch on the clock because the walls have ears. Robin hinted that she had some good news to tell her. Be sure to have whatever you're working on shut down on your computer and put away by eleven-thirty.

Anna and Robin walked out to the staff parking lot and got into Robin's current car a two thousand and nineteen Audi S5 Cabriolet white convertible heading out to an exclusive restaurant that she had only dreamed of eating in.

The hostess escorted them to their semi-private booth. As they headed towards their table Robin undid the top four buttons of her blouse and folded it back thus exposing just a bit more of her cleavage. She wanted this discussion to be more like two girlfriends catching up then a business lunch. Anna slid in first so Robin slid in beside her as close as she could get explaining, "This way we can keep our voices down."

It pleased Robin to see that Anna was looking at her full ripe warm inviting breasts just like all who were curious would. The perfume she was wearing was designed to heighten one's own sensuality when smelled because its scent would arouse those who caught it in a sexual manner.

She knew that Anna was getting hit with the strongest scent because she had put it on just before they left. Robin wanted Anna to be sexually aroused during this conversation because it would help to leave a stronger imprint.

Once they were sited and served their drink order Robin said in almost a whisper, "I want to discuss things that might happen over the next six to eight months that really can't be disclosed on paper. For example, his developing breasts as full and ripe as his sister's may end up him with reexamining his own sexuality. How you will cope with it has to be considered. Would you allow your husband to explore his newly discovered femininity? Would you be willing to help him develop and explore it? Even if it brought out his own inner femininity out in such a way that it would remain to a degree if he decided to have the breasts removed."

"I hope I would be able to, but I really haven't given it much thought," Anna said. "We spent the weekend look at the practical side and did not give the emotional side much thought."

"From the moment his breasts really start showing you're going to be leading him through the stages as your mother did for you. The training bra, the self-discovery each one of us went through as we learned by feeling and exploring our growing breasts, those moments we spend in private looking at ourselves naked in the full-length mirror are just a few of what your husband will be going through in weeks." Robin said. "Everything we learned while ours were developing over five years happens for him in six to eight months including the insecurity, we felt about ourselves. Any adjustment in his wellbeing will be up to how you handle it."