The Lab Rat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, I remember doing that while wearing a pair of my mother's high heels," Anna said. "And my mother catching me to my embarrassment. Thankfully she handled the situation with kindness and tact and spent a couple of hours teaching me somethings about my breasts and how they're stimulated. She showed me that masturbating was a normal thing for both sexes. It was she that gave me my first organism. I can kind of see what you're trying to say here."

"Jaden will be in an emotional state that won't stop. He will go from moments of seeing himself as a freak to having a sense of total acceptance. How you handle it in all the long run will make all the difference in your relationship," said Robin. "You also will have to realize that at times in a physical way he will be aggressive and demanding in a sexual way because he feels his manhood may be slipping away."

Anna got quiet for a moment digesting what Robin said. The points she was making was important and valid. It really boiled down to what her views were and how she displayed them. Robin was not only being her boss but was counseling her just like a friend would. Anna thought there were a lot of things that both her husband and she had not considered. She was asking herself if her husband would have second thoughts after hearing about this.

"A side effect not mentioned is that his new breasts will be super sensitive to touch at first. From the moment he takes his first pills his senses will be enhanced. Even a simple t-shirt will require his body to get used to it all over again." Robin said. "I suggest you treat his forming breasts as he does yours. But start by using the one-finger effect on them. Here let me show you."

Robin took her index finger and slid it softly over Anna's cleavage on top of the blouse she was wearing while speaking. "Using the gentlest of a single touch can be very erotic. Don't you agree? It perks one's interesting without being intruding."

Robin saw the smile come across Anna's face. It reinforced what she already knew. One of Anna's weaknesses was that she loved having her breasts worshipped in a loving way and that she like Jaden was a bit of a submissive.

As a feminist Robin knew the key to making it work was getting Anna to lead Jaden to a reality that was completely foreign to the one, he was currently in. The gentle touch she was giving Anna was having the effect she was hoping for as her nipples were stiffening. Robin now knew that Anna's view on sexuality was still open to influence and suggestion.

Upper management had assigned her the responsibility to make sure that Anna was open and willing to explore making the changes she needed in herself to invite new adventures and understanding about her husband 's own sexuality. After she had made her point Robin stopped.

Neither had experienced much in a sexual nature before their marriage. For Robin, this was building the foundation for friendship and more because as Jaden questioned his sexuality Anna would be doing the same. It was she that was starting to position herself for that when that happened. Being a bisexual was a blessing for Robin for Anna and Jaden could be influenced by her just by being herself.

In order to teach Jaden to be a woman and make love like a woman, Anna would have to experience for herself the joys that can only be found within a female lover's arms. Teaching her about the single finger effect was the start of drawing her in. Upper management for some reason wanted Jaden feminized. Their hope was that he as a shemale would be inclined to keep them.

"What should I say if he says I'm not a male anymore?" Anna asked quietly. "Because we know that he is going to reach a low where he is bound to ask."

"Tell him it's a blessing because he has a chance to experience everything about being more than just a male. A man who has a woman's breasts with full use of his babymaker is considered to be a shemale. It is a unique experience that will help him become a better lover down the road." Robin explained quietly. "By going through it he will know what a woman emotionally feels when being with their lover."

"That way he will know how to please his female lovers better when making love with them. Stress over and over again that at the end of the journey he will be all-male again and perhaps debt-free," Robin said. "It's a way for you to bring him back to what got him to agree to the test program in the first place."

It was just after that their food arrived. Robin slid over to give some separation as the ate so they talked about general things. Robin during the meal got Anna to add her into her contact lists giving her, her home address, her cellphone number, and personal email address and she added Anna's information to hers.

"Consider me on call whenever you need me," Robin said softly. "You and your hubby are bound to have a few rough spots over the next few months. Perhaps talking it with me will make things easier."

Across the restaurant, Karla Wasley and Leah Guzman were watching Robin and Anna's new relationship as it was evolving. Both were quite pleased with how it was progressing. They wanted their relationship to evolve into a long-term relationship. To show their pleasure they ordered a bottle of medium chilled champagne to be delivered to their table just as the two of them had finished their meal.

Nobody knew the two ladies had already decided they wanted Jaden to be the new company spokesperson for their new product. For that to happen Jaden had to be influenced into keeping his breasts once they had fully grown. To accomplish that they needed Jaden to embrace the idea of being a woman. That could only be achieved if Anna could be convinced to come on board.

Just after the waitress brought the surprise from their superiors Robin got a text. It read; going good take the afternoon off. Promote her to the newly created assistant department head starting next Monday. She will start at the base salary of seventy-five thousand a year for management. We will have an adjoining door put in, to the empty office next to yours. You can both share the same secretary. It will help you to get closer to her. KW.

As soon as the waitress has served them and removed the plates Robin slid right up against Anna again. "Anna, start paying attention to Jaden breasts right away when your cuddling or playing with him. Pull his nipples with your teeth, nibble on them gently they way you want him to treat yours. Suck and stretch them. Twirl them with the tip of your tongue until he accepts it as a normal part of your foreplay."

"Start pulling him into you when you're ready to go to sleep. Spoon him so your breasts push into his back. Wrap your arm around him and play with his breasts regularly. At other times use your hand to explore his sweet ripe tush. That will help him to adjust to his femininity when it starts to come out naturally." Robin said with desire. "Treat him all the time, the way you would like him to treat you when you begin your sexual foreplay. Play with his body whenever you get the chance. It will help him accept that the changes in his body are very attractive to you. Use his submissive nature to dominate him without raising his suspicion."

"Whisper words of love and positive encouragement in his ears," Robin said. "Doing this will help prepare him for what's to come. Remember everything you do will make his acceptance of what he is becoming easier. The more you do it, the more natural it will seem to him to put the softness and gentleness of your touch into practice. Teaching him to be more feminine now will make it easier when his femininity bursts out because of his breasts."

Anna thought about what Robin said for quite a while. She had to agree that her husband Jaden would be going through a very emotional time. It was up to her to make sure she made the changes he would going through easier to accept. To do that she was going to have to become more dominant in the relationship.

"Another thing to help get him into a proper frame of mind is to give him soft butterfly kisses," Robin said. "It will slowly teach him that tenderness and gentleness are erotic in themselves."

"Butterfly kisses," Anna said in confusion.

Robin turned her head towards Anna, leaned in and with her own lips kissed Anna's lower mouth lip three or four times while barely touching them with her own. She had used the softness of her lips to stimulate Anna and she knew it was working.

Robin whispered, "Now do you understand? If you do, try it."

Anna found it very sensual. She paused then kissed Robin back the same way. It warmed Robin's heart because she had never expected this type of response from her so quickly. The key to drawing Anna in was taking the time to seduce her mind.

"Teach Jaden that technique, encourage him to master it. Have him treat your breasts in the same manner. Then guide him to your lower lips for once you have experienced that kind of a tender touch down there you will want him doing it to you all the time." Robin said. "Praise him, for what he's becoming a more attentive lover who's mindful of your feminine needs and for the pleasure he's giving to you. The more you use the technique on him the more he will feel the need to respond in kind."

To reinforce the thought Robin leaned over and kissed Anna's upper lip in the same manner before repeating it on the lower. Before pulling back she used the tip of her tongue to explore Anna's mouth's outer lips from the inside. Robin could tell what Anna was experiencing by the look in her eyes.

"That was intense," Anna whispered. "Will Jaden be open to doing something like this?"

"I would think so but once he has started developing his new breasts further yes. It's the softness in the touch that makes it so special." Robin said. "Too often our views on sexuality are based on the view of our elders. One has to learn by doing or trying for ourselves what's acceptable or not. Too often when we make love, we are in a rush that we lose the chance for discovery in the beauty of new things."

"I'm not used to talking about this in such an open manner. Not even with my husband," Anna said honestly. "When the girls were talking about doing my husband's tush I was embarrassed, not because of what they were saying but because I felt guilty because I thought that I might enjoy doing that to him myself."

"In preparing Jaden for what was to come I showed him by doing what he could expect the research department would be doing with his body," Anna explained. "My index finger explored his rosebud and he was getting into it. His annual muscles gripped on to it tightly. I could see myself buying a strap on and doing it to him myself."

Robin said, "Remember the first time for you and how it hurt. The same feeling will be experienced by him when taking his tush for the first time. So, when you do him make sure you don't stop until he starts to enjoy it. If he starts pushing back with his tush at you as you are pushing in, he's getting into it. When he ejaculates with you riding him it will send you both over the top. The more you do him the more he will want it. Soon he will be begging for it in his ow way. From then on he will want it regularly and so will you."

They poured some more champagne and toasted to the success of the journey ahead.

Anna got spontaneous, leaned over and gave Robin a tender loving long kiss then went to apologize. Robin responded in kind by spreading Anna's lip and sliding in her tongue. Anna responded and for a few their tongues' danced with each other until Robin broke it off. Robin noticed Anna's flushed cheeks.

"Anna," Robin giggled. "You can kiss me like that anytime. Just not in public while at work."

Anna did not say a word she kissed her again then joined her hand with Robins. Robin was pleased as they left the restaurant because they were holding hands.

They drove back to the office parking lot fifteen minutes before the day was over. Robin took her up to the third floor where her office was located.

"Candis this is Anna Edwards as of next Monday she will be the new Assistant Department Head. She will be taking the empty office beside mine as soon as it is ready." Robin explained.

"The construction crew has already started the remodeling of it," Candis explained. "The office furniture is to be delivered on Thursday. Congratulations Ms. Edwards. We can sure use the help."

"Follow me, Anna," Robin said as she unlocked her office door and walked in. Anna walked in and was surprised by the size of it. Robin closed the door and locked it.

Once inside she was surprised at how large it was. Robin's desk had three sides to it, was made of oak. On one side was the computer and the two large monitors. It sat in the far left corner allowing her full view of the rest of the room. There were three customary chairs in front of the desk. On the other side was two sofa's one against the wall the other placed across from it with a coffee table in between them.

Robin went over and opened the closet and hung up her coat and said. "They will be remodeling this section and widening it. We will each have one side of the closet for our own use. It will allow us to move back and forth into each other's office without anyone noticing."

Walking over to the wall she opened up two swinging doors to reveal a hidden bar counter with a coffee pot and a small refrigerator. After taking out two glasses she made two iced teas and handed Anna one. Robin undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse. Spraying some more of the same perfume she had on before joining Anna on the sofa sitting as close to her as before. Anna was impressed with the sofa's soft inviting texture. Her eyes locked on Robin's bare inviting breasts noticing that she wore no bra. Robin took advantage and moved in to plant a soft butterfly kiss on Ana's facial cheek.

"The other door on the wall opens up to the private bathroom," Robin said. "On days I have important meetings or events I sometimes will bring in a change of clothing and change in there. It has a shower for a quick clean up because we will be testing on ourselves all new products so that we can give an honest evaluation. Your office should be set up in the same way."

Anna was a beautiful woman. With a height of five foot six, her figure looked to be about a thirty-four c, a twenty-six-inch waist, and about thirty-four hip. A true brunette who wore the littlest of makeup. Her bright hazel eyes and warm smiles were a nice touch. Anna was an innocent that was hers to unwrap and mold into the type of relationship that only two females emotionally, mentally, and sexually could know.

Anna's cellphone went off, so she answered it. Robin listened as she told her husband that she was in her boss's office and would be late. They were discussing things that would be happening going forward.

"Tell him that he has to come in and sign the contract on Thursday. On Friday they want to do the first check-up and get all his base measurements recorded." Robin said softly.

As Anna continued to talk Robin raised her hands up and brushed her hair back behind her ears causing her unbuttoned blouse to open even wider. It pleased her to see Anna once again focusing on her warm inviting globes. Robin pushed Anna's hair back and snuggled her face into her neck. As Anna chatted with her husband Robin began planting soft tender butterfly kisses down the sides of her exposed neck and back up. Anna could feel Robin's lips playing with her ear lope. Anna was surprised because she had never realized it was such a sexual turn on for her.

Finally, her husband said goodbye. Anna now totally aroused leaped towards Robin and began kissing her with butterfly kisses. Using her hand and arm Robin reached back and pressed the down lever built into the arm. The back of the sofa began to lower itself. Once it was down, they lay beside each other. Both looking with lust into each other's eyes.

Robin began undoing Anna's blouse then she pulled it out of her slacks. While Anna removed hers, Robin did the same. For the next two hours, the girlfriends were lost in their first make-out session. Each sharing tenderness, kisses, and romantic whispers with each other. Robin focused her attention on Anna's breasts doing all she had talked about with them. Robin looked at her girlfriend's eyes she was lost to the sensual and sexual emotions racking her mind and body.

"I find myself falling for you Anna," Robin whispered in passion. "I'm not into one night stands so if this is to continue it has to be with a long term commitment to each other in mind."

The first time Anna felt the butterfly kisses on her breasts she was lost. But she gave back as good as she received. For them, it was the touch of breasts to the breasts as they frenched kiss over and over again that excited Anna even more. By the time they were done both their panties were soaked. Both were left with the strong impression that they both would be back for more.

Because of the lateness of the day they cleaned themselves up and prepared to go home Robin said, "Go home and begin training your husband to be the woman you need him to be. Seduce him as you did me. Take it as slow for as long as you can. The longer you make him wait for it the easier it will for him be to follow your instructions. When he enters you tonight make sure he's on the bottom and you're on the top."

"But why?" Anna asked.

"Men expect their woman to be on the bottom it's a sign that they're submissive." Was the answer Robin that gave her.

When they reached the exit, security signed them out. It was noted that Robin's hand was on Anna's tush.

"Anna, for the record," Robin said lovingly. "Your body and your mind belong to your husband for now. When and if we consummate our relationship fully, I will be taking you as my wife. From that point on what you give to your husband you will have to give to me also."

Robin stood there under the light kissing Anna over and over again until she moaned yes in agreement.

_______________

On her way home, Anna's mind was on Robin whose scent was addictive. Robin was a redhead about five foot seven. With bluish-green eyes and a loving smile. Her body, sensuality, and confidence in who she was reassuring. Robin's thirty six d, twenty-eight waist, and thirty-six-inch hips were intoxicating.

Robin had said she could fall in love with her if they could have a long term relationship. Anna understood what she meant fully because she felt their connection in the same way. Anna knew that it was not if they would consummate their relationship but when.

Anna had to admit to herself that Robin was the first woman she had ever been attracted to. Yet the wisdom and honesty she was shown today were confusing. Because in her own way it had revealed things about herself. Their foreplay had turned her on more than any man had and she now knew she could never accept less. Yet she could not understand why she had become so aggressive. The taste she had experienced tonight while making out with her had made her want more.

By the time she got home, she had decided that her husband Jaden had to be taught how to make love to a woman while being a woman. If his breasts turned out as good as what his sister carried. There was no way she would ever allow him to have them removed.

I was just taking the homemade cheese bread out of the oven when I heard my wife Anna pulling into our rental house. I had taken care of the days business early, so I had prepared one of her favorites. We would eat a hot loaf at least with butter and a glass of wine. Of course, she always had dibs on the heels.

As soon as she entered the house, she smelled it and yelled, "Thank you, honey."

After hanging up her coat she joined me in the kitchen as I was taking the four loaves out of their pans. After placing the three loaves on the cooling rack I grabbed the wooden cutting board and carried one loaf to our table where the softened butter was waiting. I handed her the bread knife and started to pour us each a glass of red wine.