The Lab Rat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry I'm so late Jaden but Robin Venters wanted to have a long talk about things she thought we should be aware of in case you wanted to change your mind," Anna said. "It blew me away that she was so honest about it all."

"What are her concerns," I asked as I handed her a glass and sat down.

"She wanted me to be aware of the emotional aspects we will be facing going forward," Anna explained. "Because of the physical change in your appearance. The femininity being created naturally by you as you grow your new breasts might cause you to question your sexuality and your acceptance of what's happening. My biggest concern is that because of that you will want to quit."

Robin was smart, we had never discussed that or given it any thought, so I said, "She's right. With my logical mind, I think it shouldn't be a problem."

"Think back and tell me about one time when you were emotional that your logic controlled your actions," Anna replied. "Remember it was I who handled things when your parents and sister died."

That's when it hit me. My wife was right when dealing with emotions and logic emotions always won.

"So how do you suggest we handle it," I asked? "We both know we won't remember this conversation."

"On Thursday we have to sign the contract," my wife explained. "I think we should write up a contract ourselves. When it comes to family situations or your business that it should be as it has always been. On personal and emotional things, you will submit willingly to my guidance because you are going to experience a lot of the same things, I went through growing up in a period of six to eight months. I had time to adjust and accept you may not."

"That sound's okay but when I'm in an emotional state I would claim that I didn't sign it," I said. "And we would be right back where we started."

"That's why we will get a third party to witness it," Anna said. "That is if you agree. If we can't work it out, that person will be our mediator until the contract you sign is done."

"Who will we get," I asked. "It would have to be someone who has an accurate knowledge of whats going on."

"My department head who made me aware of the emotional issues going forward," Anna said. "Would be my choice because the company has already made her my advisor for the duration."

"The problem is that I don't even know her," I said.

Anna picked up her cellphone and made a phone call in front of me and said, "Robin is there any chance you can come over to my place. Jaden and I have something we would like to ask you."

After saying goodbye Anna texted Robin our address even though she already had it and said, "She's on her way. Let's finish eating.

As I cleaned and tidied the kitchen Anna went in to get changed. She came out wearing a pair of blue jeans and a sheer black blouse she would wear on the weekend when we were just hanging around the house. For some reason, she was not wearing her bra.

I was at the kitchen sink working on scrubbing the bread pans. I did not notice Anna walk up behind me wrapping her arms around me as she slid her hands up under my t-shirt. She started kissing me ever so softly along the sides of my neck as she used one finger on each hand to explore my male breasts. I found the situation strangely erotic.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"I was thinking that when your breasts started growing it would be like having a girlfriend," She said. "It got me to thinking about how I would seduce her if I was so inclined. When you released a little moan, I decided we are taking this further after Robin leaves if you promise to be my girlfriend for the night."

I turned my head to my wife who started giving me the softest most sensual kisses I had ever received as she ground her body against me. I was thinking that maybe us going for this test program was what was needed to get my wife revved up in a sexual way. So, I agreed.

Just then the doorbell rang so I said, "Stall her to give my erection time to go down."

Anna had a sparkle in her eye as she went to answer the door that I had not seen before. I went back to cleaning the bread pans up.

I didn't know that as soon as Anna answered the door, she was kissing Robin and letting her know about their relationship going forward. Anna made it clear that she wanted Robin as her wife and lover.

By the time they entered the kitchen holding hands, I was making them each a Margarita with a shot of Disaronno in it. I had to admit that I could get used to looking at this classy lady very easily. She was a redhead like me and that suggested quick anger and a fierce determination. Like me, this lady was used to getting her way. She was wearing blue jeans and a blouse. I could tell that she did not wear a bra and I was wondering if she was also not wearing any underwear. In her three-inch heels, she was taller than me.

"Jaden this is my boss Robin Venters, Robin this is my husband Jaden," Anna said.

After saying our greeting, I handed each of them their glass. I then proceeded to pour myself a double Scotch and water. We talked about general things for an hour. I had remade our drinks.

"Anna when you showed us Jaden's pictures the girls said he was eye candy but now seeing him in person I think we all underestimated him," Robin said. "Were you fighting off a lot of opposition when you two were dating?"

I blushed; Anna looked proud.

"Actually, we met when I had a flat tire driving my father's truck," Anna said. "He stopped to change it and we found out I didn't have a spare. So, he put the tire in his car and told me to drive it to the tire shop and bring it back when it was fixed. We ended up going together to get it done."

"I never gave it any further thought," I said. "About two weeks later I was grocery shopping and I ran into her with her mother. As a result, I got invited to dinner the rest was history."

"The reason I asked you over Robin, Jaden and I were discussing the emotional aspects and how to deal with the issue going forward," said Anna. "It was Jaden who thought that in general, we should be able to handle it but there might be times when he was being emotional that he would lose sight of what he agreed to. We were wondering if you would witness our signatures on an agreement of what we are doing going forward and agree to come in as the meditator when needed."

Robin paused for a few then said. "Jaden, I think your approach is very logical but before I say yes there are a couple of things for you two to consider. Like the discipline or punishment for either side for noncompliance. It can be something serious or silly depending on what's happening. Other than that, there's a couple of things I need to have done to seal the deal."

Handing me her cellphone after opening up her contact lists she said, "Add your name and info in and hit save."

I did as Robin requested and handed it back to her and said, "My wife and I would like you to do as she said."

Since my wife and my phones are synced, I already had hers.

Standing up Robin said. "Let's seal the deal with a kiss. I want the same type of kiss that you normally give Anna."

Anna nodded her head, so I stood up and walked over to Robin taking her into my arms. As I moved in to kiss her, I felt her hands on my tush. I started to give her a tongue exchanging, long deep kiss, I felt her squeeze my rear cheeks in an unusual very tender way. If she was trying to get me aroused it was working.

As we started to separate my wife Anna said, "Give my girlfriend another for good measure."

Robin pulled me back into her this time forcing her breasts to press into my chests. Anna slid up behind me and pressed herself against my backside. Anna started kissing the length of my neck as she had done earlier. Her breasts were being pushed into my back I could feel my hardness being pressed against Robin's virginia. I now had two females playing with my tush in a soft tender way.

Robin turned me around, so I was facing Anna who began kissing my lower lips soft using just the tips of her mouth's lips. Robin's hands were exploring the backside of my body. I turned my head towards her head. I could see the passion and the desire in Robins's eyes. Now I had both ladies kissing me. With me squeezed between the two of them I watched as the shared a kiss with each other.

"Anna you were right when you said Jaden was a good kisser," Robin said. "You should have warned me that he is the type of man that makes it easy for a woman to love. Too bad he's married because I can see myself enticing him into becoming my lifelong partner."

Anna giggled when Robin added, "Our fellow office ladies were right in their assessment about Jaden, his tush is so inviting I could play with it all night. For me, he's shown me that for my tastes in men he's the perfect husband material."

"Robin, thanks to the knowledge imparted by the group of ladies I'm going to teach Jaden to be my bitch in our bed," Anna said with a giggle. "His reward will be in learning how to be a better lover for all women."

The had me blushing and were keeping me busy. Each of the ladies would kiss me when the other one talked.

"Jaden bring the handwritten agreement with you on Thursday when you come to sign the contract. Anna can you show me out," Robin asked? "Your husband has got me so turned on I'm going to have to go and relieve myself."

Anna looked at me as I was blushing again and mouthed, I'll meet you in the bedroom. As she walked Robin to the front door. I headed to the bedroom.

"We got Jaden off-balance," Anna whispered. "I'm going to take advantage of that tonight and start training him to become my bottom bitch eventually."

Robin giggled, leaned in and gave Anna a very tender loving kiss then said. "Make it the first of many girls on girl fantasies tonight. Take the lead and begin showing Jaden how a woman makes love to a woman."

Before leaving they shared another tongue exchanging deep, demanding, loving kiss. Robin left Anna's place frustrated because she found herself wanting both of them in her life and in her bed. Jaden when hard had to have at least eight inches in length in his baby maker. Thankfully she had been clothed when he was pressing against her otherwise because she was still so horny, she would have allowed him to slide it right in.

As Robin drove home, she daydreamed about having Jaden buried between her legs underneath her.

-----------

"Jaden, you bitch you got my Boss all hot and bothered," Anna said as she walked into their bedroom. "You better be lying naked on the bed."

I was, Anna started removing her clothes as she walked towards the bed. The last thing to go was her blue jeans and panties. I expected her to lay beside me, but she climbed on top of me and straddled my legs.

Leaning down she began giving me tiny butterfly kisses all over my breasts. Until now she had never paid attention to them. I found this extremely erotic. I soon realized she was treating mine like I did hers but with a lot more gentleness and finesse. I found her using one finger on them as she explored my nipples very stimulating. The way she used her thumbs on top of my stiff nipples was thrilling. If I was hard before I was a lot harder now. Soon she was nibbling on my nipples as she played with them like she never had before.

Anna moved up and kisses with such gentleness, tenderness, and love that I responded the same way. She ran her tongue's tip-up underneath my outer lips reaching spots she had never triggered before. It made me realize that my kisses when given to her could be so much more.

"Imagine my dear Jaden, for the rest of the night that we are two girlfriends making love for the first time," Anna whispered in my ear. "Each in heat and lost in the joy of the discovery of each other's feminine needs."

We shared more butterfly kisses as I followed her lead. Finally, she decided it was time. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and used it to begin to fuck my mouth as she repositioned herself over my body. It surprised me because now she was dominating. She mounted me and lowered herself down on my pulsating hardness.

"I'm drawing my girlfriend's baby maker into me," she giggled. "Wishing she could feel my muscle tighten in on it."

I moaned and started to push up when she said: "Stop girlfriend, just relax and enjoy the beauty a woman experiences when she's being ridden by someone she loves."

I obeyed and used the one finger technique she had shown me to explore her breasts. Her tightness tonight was amazing. I wasn't fucking her she was milking me, and I was loving it. She rode me slowly at first then faster. When she felt I was nearing the edge she stopped cold. We would then spend a few minutes sharing soft sensual kisses. Then she would start riding me again much to my delight. She was drawing it out, making it worth the wait, finally, we both came together.

I was exhausted never had I ever felt so spent. Anna rotated herself on the bed, so her pussy was in my face and hers were near my cock. I felt her mouth starting to clean me up, so I took the hint and did the same. I started using the butterfly kisses technique on her lower lip before starting to eat her out. Her emotional and sensual sensitivity at that time must have been extreme because she started cumming again. The heat coming from her pussy was amazing. I drank her fluids until she had stopped running.

We were cuddling afterward laying naked under the sheets. She was spooning me, and her finger was exploring my tush.

"Jaden my love I want to thank you for this, and for being a little slutty for me tonight," Anna said. "You made it better for me than I could ever have imagined. I have not felt this wanted or appreciated as a woman in a long time."

I smiled and responded, "It really was over the top, wasn't it? I guess we should on trying something like this again."

"You managed to hit all my buttons tonight as my girlfriend," Robin said. "If I didn't have work in the morning we would be going for more."

I awoke and looked at the clock. We had both overslept, so I awoke Anna. After using the bathroom being rushed for time, I grabbed one of my wife's long slips and threw it on. It came down low enough because of its length to cover my tush and not much more. I got busy making the coffee and starting for her a quick breakfast that she could eat on the way to work.

Anna walked up behind me as I was making her the fried eggs sandwiches. I felt her mouth upon my neck as she kissed me good morning. Her hand had lifted the back of her slip causing it to rest on the top of my tush. I felt her finger slide between my rear cheeks fold. I was getting turned on.

"If I come home from work to see my husband dressed like this, I'm going to act like my girlfriend has come out for the night," Anna giggled in glee. "And wants to be slutty for me again. Dressed like that on a Friday night and I will believe my girlfriend has come for an unexpected visit because she needs me to treat her as my wife and lover. From the moment I walk into the house to find you like this everything we do will reflect that you want to be my bottom bitch for the weekend."

I blushed my wife loved it.

---------

Wednesday afternoon just after two Robin asked Anna to shut down her computer and come to her office. Candis escorted her in. Robin asked her to close the door and lock it. While Anna did that Robin went to her bar and poured them each a glass of wine. Anna went and sat on the sofa. Robin brought hers over and sat beside her.

"Anna I'm thinking of pulling myself out of this situation because I'm becoming too emotionally involved," Robin said. "It kept me tossing and turning all night."

"Robin, I know, I laid awake thinking about you to," Anna explained. "I think I'm falling for you too. Yet I still love Jaden."

"For me, it's worse," Robin said. "I am falling for both of you and I don't know if I can handle it. When Jaden was sandwiched between us last night, he was so hard. If he had been able to slip it in, I wouldn't have stopped him. Until him, I have never seriously looked at a man as a lifelong mate."

Anna moved in and kissed Robin hard then said, "Give us a few weeks maybe we can work it all out."

Before Robin could say a word, Anna was kissing her again Her hands working at the same time to undo the dress Robin was wearing. Robin was smiling with joy because of where their relationship was heading. She let Anna take the lead as she lowered the back of the sofa. Robin laid their naked as

Anna stood up and got undressed then returned to lay right on top of her. Their pussy's grinding against each other as they used their hands and mouth to explore each other until they had brought each other off a couple of times. Robin excused herself and went to the washroom. When she returned, she was wearing a double-ended strap on. Before they collapsed in exhaustion both had been on top numerous times. As they lay lost in the afterglow they expressed their love for each other.

Before leaving for the day they both had used Robin's shower to clean up.

Thursday found my wife and me at the corporate lawyer's office reading the agreement before we signed it. It was basic and straight forward. I would be receiving five thousand a month draw as long I was under their test program. They were also providing me another two thousand a month clothing allowance.

I looked at Anna and she said we would discuss that afterward. She thought the corporation was being more than fair. The actual monthly contract fee was twenty-five thousand a month for a time period estimated to be anywhere from eight to ten months.

If I quit, I lost everything but the draw including the cost for breast removal. It also agreed to pay the cost in full to have my newly grown breasts removed afterward if I wanted it. I signed the contract they told me to keep the gold pen.

The lawyers concerned for secrecy thought it best that Anna changes her name back to her maiden name so that no one was aware that we were married. We had balked at that because she was already known by that name in the company so it was decided that I would take my mother's maiden name. So now I would be Jaden Lee Carson. We then took off our wedding rings and put them in her purse.

The lawyers made out the forms for the name change and had me sign them. They would be presented to a favorable judge and be approved today. When I left the building tomorrow afternoon all my identification would have been changed and couriered in for me to pick up.

Afterward, we walked together to Robin Venters' office. The receptionist informed her we were here to see her, and she was instructed to lead us in.

Anna and I had dressed very professionally for the meeting with corporate. I had been informed that I had to report to the research department at nine am for the first medical checkup.

"Anna, Jaden it's good to see you," Robin said. "Is the signing of the contract over?"

"Yes, it is," said Anna. "They're even giving Jaden a clothing allowance of two thousand a month."

"That's the only thing that did not make sense to me," I said. "But I wasn't going to refuse it."

After taking our seats, I pulled out the contract that Anna and I had agreed to so that Robin could read it.

I thought it was straight forward so did Anna, but Robin had a couple of questions.

"You need a time out space for the two of you to calm down and to define what your parameters are going forth," Robin said. "As for the discipline for unacceptable conduct how it's going to be monitored and applied."

It took another two hours to work that all out. Robin typed the final draft into her computer and had it printed out with her personal printer. Both my wife and I signed it then Robin witnessed it as per our request. She had three photocopies made one for each of us as we all agreed the original would be kept in her office. It obligated us when there were problems to submit ourselves equally to Robin's say on the matter.