The Lab Rat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that done Robin handed Anna the keys to her new office and said. "Congrats you have been promoted to the Assistant Department Head position with a base salary of seventy thousand shall we go look at your new office."

Together we walked out and went over to Anna's new office. It was laid out the opposite of Robin's. Anna went and sat down at her new desk. We were still adjusting to the fact that her wage had gone up by twenty-five thousand.

"Tomorrow we will spend the day getting you settled in," Robin said. "And start teaching you what your jobs all about. Under me, your prime responsibility will be the development of our new male cosmetic line. When you are done taking it all in how about the three of us go out and celebrate with an early dinner?"

Robin noticed that we were not wearing our wedding rings, so we had to explain why. It was she who explained that if the trials were successful it would be worth millions to the corporation. She could see the legal department's concerns but thought they had been too extreme. She thought that perhaps the three of us needed to be able to explain our relationship going forward.

"Give me a minute to go and make a phone call to our President because I don't think what the lawyers forced you to do was right," Robin said in all seriousness.

It gave my wife and me the chance to talk or the first time in private.

"We know we are still married," I said. "We will make it through this one day at a time."

"Yes, we will but I wish we had of been informed of how serious they're taking this," Anna said. "I just hope and pray were still married by the end of this. Without our rings were both going to be hit on. Since I now have to go by Ms. Instead of Mrs. to protect the company's interest and you having a new last name."

Just then Robin came back in with a huge smile on her face, "I got some great news. I told, Karla Wasley what legal had forced you two to do. She was very concerned about what it might invite in your reality and does not want any added pressure to be added on during the test period. Karla after learning about the three of us growing friendship came up with a temporary solution that will protect your marriage and also explain our very close association."

We both were very interested so we both turned and said at the same time, "Okay what's her suggestion."

"We have to go to Jared's and pick up a Channel-Set Princess -Cut two-carat Diamond Engagement Ring. They are unisex and it will stop a lot of questions. The corporation is picking up the cost," Robin said. "One for each of us females and Jaden can put his wedding ring back on.

I laughed and said, "that does not make a lot of sense."

"Actually, it does," Anna said. "Robin and I both can say were engaged and you are still married. I will just tell anyone who knows us that you surprised me with an amazing upgrade."

"If you are out with either one of us which you are bound to be at times," Robin said. "The general public will just assume we're married. When Anna and I are out doing something together, everyone will assume we are a lesbian couple."

It took both the ladies talking to me about it for a while but gradually they got me to finally come around. I did not like how complicated this was becoming.

With that done my wife handed back my wedding band which I put on my finger. I excused myself and went to use the washroom. I did not know I had given the ladies a chance to discuss the situation as it affected the three of us.

We went out to the jewelry store and for some reason, they took all of our ring sizes. A few minutes later we left. Robin was carrying the package in her purse.

It was decided that the three of us would go back to our house first to get rid of two of the three cars we were currently using before going out for dinner.

I had made the two ladies their new favorite drink and had gone to change from my three-piece suit into a pair of dress pants and a sports coat. It gave the ladies a chance to talk about the whole situation. Neither one of them was happy with how the management viewed our situation. So, while I was changing, they had come up with a new plan.

As I poured myself a double rye and coke Robin pulled out the ring box and handed it to me.

"Robbin and I have come to a new conclusion that we are now all Mormons," Anna said with a giggle. "An engagement ring can't be given without a marriage proposal, so you will have to propose to the two of us in front of each other."

I stood their stunned Robin said, "I'm first my ring is on top, Anna's on the bottom."

I took the first ring and got down on one knee. For some reason, I was really nervous. I didn't fully understand why they had decided on this approach.

Looking up at Robin I noticed she was taking it very seriously I said, "Robin will you marry me?"

She said yes as I slid the ring onto her left hand. Once I stood up, she shared with me a very deep sensual loving kiss. Using her hands on my hips she had pulled me right into her and proceeded to kiss me with a lot more affection and love than before. It came across to me that Robin was finally letting her true feelings out. Anna recorded it all as a video on her cellphone.

I repeated the process for my wife for the second time in my life. Robin recorded it. Anna was just as aggressive with me as Robin had been. It made me think that they were both trying to outdo the other.

It was then that it got weirder because Robin got down on her knees while Anna was recording and said. "Since you already wear Anna's wedding ring on your finger do you accept mine and claim me as your second wife?"

Noticing my wife's approval, I said as somber as possible, "Yes I do."

Robin slid the diamond ring onto my left finger so that I now wore a double band. Standing up she kissed me again this time sliding her tongue into my mouth, the whispered in my ear, "I'm looking forward to consummating my relationship with my new husband."

"Jaden switch your wedding bands around so the new one is behind," Annie said. "That way you have a perfect looking set."

I did as she requested then I raised my drink and said, "A toast to my two sister wives."

Both of them raised their glasses and we clinked them together. After finishing our drinks, we headed out for dinner to a little place that had dining and dancing from seven to eleven on weeknights.

The evening went fast. Anna and Robin kept me on the dance floor most of the night. Both of them were doing their best to keep me sexually frustrated and it worked. Every slow dance I shared with them they kept their hands resting on my tush. I still thought it was a big joke when I went to bed that night.

Over breakfast the next morning Anna said, "When do you plan to consummate your relationship with your new wife?"

I almost choked on the hot coffee I was drinking because she was deadly serious.

----------

At five to nine on Friday morning I was entering the research section of their huge complex. My mind was still trying to come to terms with the new aspects of my life. Anna and Robin wanted to share me as equal partners in a three-way marriage. They both wanted their personal time with me and with each other. I had a million questions running through my mind when one of the research staff came to me.

I was escorted into a room and told to strip. Once done I was to ring the buzzer. A lady then showed up to give me my first two pills and to escort me to the entrance of the shower room. She installed a shower cap on me and gave me a set of protective goggles for my eyes.

"You will be going through what can be called a car wash," the lady explained. "Everything that can carry germs will be removed off of your body which includes all your body hair. You will come out feeling like your more naked than before."

She was right by the time they were done every hair had been removed from my body. The first thing they did was measure my body circumference. Starting with my height, the inches of my forearms, my wrists, the thickness of each leg where the thigh and crotch met, at the knees and the ankles. The girth of my chest, waist, length, and width of each rear cheek.

They had me bend over as they measured the curvature of my tush. One of the ladies stuck her finger into my ass to check out my prostate. She had to move her finger around to find it. It was noted that I had started getting an erection. Only then were blood tests drawn. Then they took measurements of my body fat index. They even measured the amount of fat I had in each breast when they pinched it. I even had to step on scales so they could check my weight. They had me jerk off into a test tube for a semen test.

I learned I would have to go through this procedure every other Friday until the test had run its course. The next time they would add in tests for body movement and response. By the time they were done, I was grateful for being allowed to keep my head hair and eyebrows.

It was after two before I got out. With enough of the pink pills to last me for two weeks. I was to have a high protein diet for the duration. I headed over to the legal department to pick up my new identification.

By the time I got home from depositing my first check for two thousand five hundred after I had to change my name on all the bank accounts, it was almost five o'clock. The clothing I was wearing was irritating my skin. I found that one of my wife's long flimsy slips was the softest thing I could find, so I slid into it.

I took out two fresh chicken breasts to sear on the stove first then to bake in the oven afterward. I paused before cooking because I realized that there might be three. I decided to stretch it out by making a chicken salad for supper. I was transferring the seared chicken to the oven to bake when I heard the car pull into the driveway.

Using the cutting board, I started cutting the vegetables for the salad. Romaine lettuce, spinach, snow peas, green onions, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, bacon bits, salt, and pepper. I heard the door unlock and my wife enter.

"Making a chicken salad for supper do you want a glass of white wine." I asked as I got the wine glasses out."

"Sounds perfect to me my dear hubby," said Robin as she walked up behind me. "I could get used to coming home to this."

I was in shock I knew I now had two wives but until the reality of my new living situation was beginning to sink in. Robin clearly had accepted it for she kissed me on the lips and put her cold hands on my tush which caused me to jump.

"Dam girl cold hands," I said.

Robin started to laugh and said, "But hubby your tush is so inviting especially since the back of your slip is resting just above it. It was as if you were inviting me to play with what is now mine."

Robin then began rubbing my tush with her one hand. I felt her finger slid in between my rear cheeks fold. If she was doing it to arouse me, it was achieving her goal. Her other hand slid around and grabbed my semi-erect cock.

"Anna decided today that you and I needed to mate as all married couples do. So, she is flying out to see her parents for the weekend because she wants to inform them of the test program, you're participating in. She was afraid that they might show up unexpectedly and wanted to nip it in the bud. She said it's only a mini-honeymoon but were supposed to make the best of it."

My cellphone rang it was Anna, so I threw on the speaker.

"Hi darling," I said. "Where are you?"

"In the air, hasn't my sister wife told you," Anna asked?

'Yes, I did," Robin said. "I found him completely hairless wearing one of your long very feminine slips which told me that he went through his first medical examination today. He's yet to tell me how it went."

"Dam your lucky Robin," Anna said. "That's his way of telling me he wants a girl on girl fantasy weekend and wants to get slutty."

"Do you think since he's the head of our family that he should be our slutty bitch in our bedroom?" Robin asked.

"Only if you both promise to do what he going to be doing with you to me when I return," Anna said. "Jaden remember were both your wife's, and we share everything so treat her accordingly. Love you both have fun."

"Love you too," we both said.

With that done I went back to finish making the salad. The thick chicken breasts needed another thirty minutes. I took my pink pills. When I was finished, I poured us a glass of white wine and was sitting at the edge of the kitchen table with the chair sideways Robin had gone in to get changed. When she came out, she was clothed only in a sheer white nightgown that barely covered her rear still in her heels.

Seeing her naked pussy got me instantly hard. Robin picked up her glass of wine and set it beside mine. She lifted my slip back exposing my hardness in all its glory. Straddling the chair while facing me she moved in and lowered her self-down on me until she was resting on me. God, she was tight and hot.

Lowering her head to mine we shared our first serious kiss as lovers.

"Let me savor the pleasure of just having you in me, my love," Robin said. "Because we both know this is where your babymaker belongs. Anna planned all of this today while we were at work."

If I started to go soft, she did something simple to bring it right back again. Her eyes got dreamy as we kissed softly and gently. Then her right breast peeked through a slit. I brought my mouth to it and started to kiss it all around. Planting butterfly kisses where I could. Then the dam buzzer went off. She lifted herself off me I went and got the chicken out.

"Thank you for the intimacy, my love. It was just what I needed." Robin said. "I've had toys in me, but you are and always will be the only man for me."

I let the chicken rest for five minutes before cutting it and adding it to the salad. During that time, we set the table. Surprisingly we did not eat that much. Over dinner, it was explained that my two wifes had gone to Robins's place to get enough clothing for the weekend which she had brought here. While Anna packed for the surprise trip, they discussed that we all had to find a larger place.

"Since I own my house, Robin said. "I'm going to sell my house and buy a bigger place. Any idea's on what we should get?"

So, we discussed that and came to an agreement. We would use her equity in her current home as a down payment and the three of us would take it out of our living budget until she was paid back.

After cleaning up we started over it wasn't long till I was rock hard. Sitting in the same chair. Once again, she straddled me after throwing her nightgown off. Between soft kisses, we admitted our growing feelings to each other. We both realized that my second wife was in control.

"Since this is a pretend girlfriend weekend," Robin said. "Does this mean if we have to go out of the house you will be dressed accordingly?"

Robin planted butterfly kisses all over my neck before she started riding me for all it was worth. I could feel her body as it was pressed into mine slightly treble with each mini organism that hit her. The moment was intense.

"Promise me, my hubby, that when you have grown your breasts that before you decide to keep them or not," Robin said. "That you will make love to both your wives like this."

Robin paused her bouncing and gave me a long kiss. Shoving her tongue as far down my throat as she could like she was using my mouth to get herself off. She returned to bouncing again. As her moans got louder and louder, I knew she was getting near. I was ready but was trying to hold off.

When she screamed now, I let loose shooting deep into her womb. After regaining her composure, she was surprised that I was still hard. So, we started our lovers dance all over again. Only pausing when needing to sip some wine.

After coming a second time we walked into the bedroom. My semen dripping from her onto her legs. After she laid on the bed, I spread her thighs and started cleaning her up. Robin moaned as she started to respond to my butterfly kisses on her now swollen lower lips. Using my tongue, I went to work trying to soothe her body in a natural way. She came again before I was done soaking my face with her juices.

When I was done, I moved back up between her spread legs, as soon I was almost ready to enter her, she rolled us over, so she was on top.

"Hubby you still haven't answered my question," Robin said while looking in my eyes. "Girlfriend, will you allow me to dress you up?"

I whispered "Yes."

Robin leaned in to me and kissed me very sensually then said, "I love you Jaden. Thank you for this honeymoon present."

Without any effort on her part, she repositioned herself and lowered herself on me saying, "Your two wives don't care where or how you get your appetite as long as you bring it home."

-------------

I am writing this because a reader sent me an email that raised a lot of things, she thought I should have considered in my previous feminization story. To that female reader, I hope this when completed will give you what you want.

Part two coming soon.