The Lab Rat Pt. 04

Story Info
Expanding horizons.
13.2k words
4.59
11.1k
6
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lab Rat Part 4

Karla Wasley, Leah Guzman, Robin Venters, and Anna Edwards were standing there in an observation room watching me in my total nakedness via the eight-foot wall screen thanks to hidden cameras in the examination room as I came all over the ladyboy's face after he could no longer swallow what I was spurting fast enough.

What struck them as funny was the complete look of satisfaction on the ladyboy named Noi's face. All were amazed when he began to use his finger to collect touches of the semen and put them in his mouth as if he did not want to waste any of the nectar he had been receiving.

Robin and Anna were wishing he were them because to them Jayden's semen was special. Over the last few weeks when one of them was spending the night with Jayden. They would go in and cleaned the other out just to get a taste of their lover's combined juices.

When Jayden was exhausted, they fell asleep in each other's arms having given each other everything they had to give. The only time they were not with one of their wives was when their friend came to visit. Thankfully, that was no longer a problem for a few months.

They were all caught up in the excitement of the unexpected show that they were watching as it was being fed to them as a live stream. When they brought the ladyboy's in from Thailand Leah and Karla had not expected this to happen. It was going to force them to review their handling of the test subjects going forward. The ladyboy was consumed in his desire.

Each had flushed faces and bated breath because each was caught up by what they were watching. It had been quite an erotic viewing that had gone longer than they had figured. Not one of them had expected to see what they were seeing.

It was supposed to be an evaluation of my overall physical appearance. All four of the ladies watching the action were not only caught up in the spectacle of the moment but were focused in on my naked frame being viewed on the eight-foot screen.

My slender sleek bird legs as they called them, small tight thighs, tiny feet, tight waist, and straight legs which all served to direct their eyes to my eight-inch babymaker which looked larger on the screen than it was. The fact that I did not have a hair on my body only complicated the matter. It did not help that I had my thighs spread apart to allow the Ladyboy easy access.

Each of them was trying hard not to let their enhanced emotions out. They could not believe how gently I had appeared to have treated the Thailand ladyboy as I took full advantage of his willing wanting moist mouth. They were amazed that I gave him time to adjust to what he was engulfing. Once his mouth and throat had adjusted, I made love to his mouth as if it were his boipussy.

Leah and Karl knew that the ladyboy had violated the code of conduct and would have to be terminated for his conduct. The ladyboy was supposed to hand me the collection container. Instead, he had used to mouth to bring me to the point where I could provide the sample.

His mistake was that he had come back for another taste. It had taken him at least twenty-five minutes to make me cum using his tongue and mouth after the sample had been taken. The females were impressed that I could last that long before cumming and by the fact that I could remain standing. Each was surprised at how gently I held his head as I took advantage of what he was offering me.

The Thailand ladyboy now lay exhausted at my feet. His face smeared with the traces of my semen. The ladies agreed that Noi had a complete look of total satisfaction on his face.

I leaned down and kissed him lovingly on the mouth and said, "If you treat me this well this the next time I am being examined, I will gladly reward you like this again"

The ladies were surprised because the ladyboy came across as if he were in heat because he said, "Is that a promise?"

I answered him, "As long as you promise not to tell anyone."

That was when Noi surprised us all. He sat back up and began cleaning my babymaker up making sure that before he was done it was as clean as it was when we first started.

Each of the four ladies was secretly wishing that they could take my babymaker for that long of a ride. At that moment, the reason they were there was the last thing on their minds. Each was caught up with their own sexual heightened urges.

A second camera had caught the whole thing from a different angle. Leah switched and replayed what it had recorded after I had left. They focused their attention on the muscle in my tush and legs as they worked together as I was taking the ladyboy's eager mouth.

Watching the two sides of my tush come together as I thrust into the willing participant's mouth and relax as I pulled out was a turn on that they had not expected. It was memorizing to them as they watched the uniform movement of my body from behind.

Each of them was picturing themselves sliding a strapped on double dildo in out of me as they build us both towards the goal of a mind-blowing organism.

"If we had her build," Karla said. "Our husbands would have us spread-eagled laying nude on the bed all time Leah. Jayden's perfect frame must leave people drooling when they see her."

"Many of us women including me," Leah said. "Wish we could have a tight small tush like that. It's going to take a lot of hard pounding it to get it to flatten a bit and a lot of squats to get it a bit wider if that's what you ladies want."

"It's perfect just the way it is. What is even better Is that Jayden has the perfect spot to hold onto when you are mounting her from behind," Robin explained. "There is no way I will ever allow that to be changed. The sense of power I experience by doing her that way is amazing. It is something I will never get used to.

"It is like Jayden was made for me to dominate with my artificial cock because I am in the driver's seat controlling when and if she will cum," Robin stated. "My problem is that I'm still having problems trying to keep my excitement and enthusiasm down when I'm plunging into something so divine."

From the point of view, they were watching, it was impossible to say I was not female. If it were not for my baby maker there was no way you could tell I was not born female.

"Man, Leah can you imagine if our husbands were like Jayden," Karla asked? "I don't think we be standing here watching an image like this."

"When your tapping that sweet tiny bubble heart-shaped tush with her bent over encouraging you with the moans coming out her mouth that you are causing her to make," Anna said. "You can't help feeling that whatever she gives you in the pleasure of your taking her that it will never be enough. Each stroke into her tush reinforces in your mind that she was made to be taken by you repeatedly. Jayden is addictive because you are always left with a hunger for more."

"It has been a pure joy for both Robin and me in teaching our wife Jayden a new way to sing. We didn't realize that she was also giving us a new way of looking at things," Anna explained. "I don't know how she does it, but you always leave her body in sadness because you feel incomplete. On top of that when you're riding her babymaker you are wishing she would never stop."

"For me, there is no greater pleasure than having her babymaker," Robin said, "stiff inside of me as I sit on her lap. To look into her eyes with her filling me up in my eyes there no greater expression of her love. I could stay that way for hours with our breasts pushed against each other if she would let me. Moments like that make me wish we could stay in that position forever."

"Jayden is stunning. Everything about her oozes her femininity. I have never seen anything so erotic in my life. That ladyboy took what she was giving him with gusto as if he were receiving nectar from the gods," Karla said. "I could not help notice that the ladyboy kept looking at Jayden as if he were looking for her approval. If my husband were a few years younger I think he would have a steady supply of new vitamins for him to take."

"Jayden wore him out," Robin said. "As she often does us. When one of us shares her bed, we quite often get awoken by her, with her sliding her babymaker in and out of us. It is a great way to start the day in an unexpected organism. Never did we expect that giving her a few pills would give her a staying power that at times seems extreme"

"You're not serious about that are you," Karla asked?

"Karla don't you start your husband Walter Loren Wasley, on them and prove us wrong," Anna said knowing what she was implying. "We wanted Jayden to accept becoming a feminine beauty on her own without our interference."

"The only thing we did was to encourage her femininity to come out and teach her to be slow and gentle in her lovemaking," Anna added. "She took our guidance to heart and now it causes us to have multiple organisms regularly before she is done. Jayden is a far better lover now that she's a woman than when she was a man because she puts our needs first."

"I think for Jayden's sake we did it right even though it has benefited Anna and me. I must admit that we never thought she would end up looking as good as she does," Robin said. "When she is dressed up there is an added feeling of innocence to her appearance. It is one of those inherent features about her that draws one you in. We find we have to be incredibly careful with her when out in public."

"We all know that your husband Walter Loren because of his past conduct and neglect of you would deserve being deliberately turned," said Leah. "With the medications side effects, it would be easy to lead and mold him into becoming what you desire him to be. He will never be a ten but with diet and exercise, he could become a great seven. If you wanted, you could keep him naked in a short skirt at home waiting to serve your every whim. How submissive you want him is up to you."

"One of our favorite positions with Jayden is having her leaning over at the waist, with her legs spread apart at the waist looking into a full-length mirror," Robin said. "It allows us an easy way for sliding her side of the double-ended strapped on dildo inside of her. It makes Jayden feel like she's nothing but our slut and that we are trying our hardest to prove it."

Karla got quiet. It was as if she was making a life-changing decision. At that moment she was trying to picture her husband Walter with a lot less weight wearing the outfit of a French maid running after her for a change. Since he loved doing ladyboys so much maybe he would learn to love being done like one. If she did that Walter would have to use his second name full time.

Walter, when he was younger, looked a lot like Jaden did before he started the program. In the four months, she was still amazed by how much Jayden had evolved. If she could get Walter's weight problem resolved that alone would make it worthwhile. Although Walter's frame was different it would save their marriage. It was something she was going to seriously consider.

"Jayden's waist has shrunk by four inches, and according to the digital imagining of her inner parts none of her internal organs have been affected," Leah said. "She has a natural high small rib cage which created a natural cavity between its outer curved bottom and the top of her hips. That allowed Jayden's body to tighten her waist that much without squeezing her vital organs at all. She has reached the waist size we believe her sister had. It also explains why she's so slender."

"I never knew that!" Anna said with surprise. "I guess that helps to explain her apparent daintiness and why we seemed to want to naturally treat her gently. It almost broke Robin's heart when she had to spank her a few nights ago because of bad behavior. She said the make up sex with Jayden afterward was out of this world."

That caused Leah and Karla to look at her. Robin saw the look on their faces and blushed because it was true. Robin was thinking; considering where we ended up, I would not have a problem spanking her again. For some reason, the spanking had turned Jayden into a wild eager bitch which only raised the pleasure of it. She now had a better understanding of why her Jayden was so special.

"Jayden has not realized the power she has over others. She now has a beautifully shaped frame that oozes her natural femininity. She almost has the hourglass figure we wish we all had," Robin added, "Because of that she does not understand how beautiful she is. When you add her innocence about her inner power it's a deadly mix."

"Wait until her breasts are finished growing," Leah said. "I don't think that anyone in this room even with our knowledge about her would be able to resist her. Look at those two ladyboys who were helping her today, they both were drooling over her. I fully expected that I was going to have to break up a ladyboy bitch fight."

"She can't get better than she already is," Anna said. "As it is because of her looks, femininity, and her sensual sexuality we both go home dreaming of making love to her all night. There's such a thing as getting too much."

That caused all four of the ladies to break out in laughter.

"Her first commercial is going to bring us millions of customers," Karla said. "I think we are underestimating our growth potential. If the camera can capture her what we see and if she is as photogenic as I hope it will be a flood gate."

"You got Jayden to sign," Both Robin and Anna asked in surprise? "When? How?"

"I met her for lunch on Wednesday at the club," Leah explained. "To feel her out. We came to an agreement that was beneficial for all of us. In her innocence with some prodding she openly discussed your three-way relationship and how it had evolved from the moment Robin got involved with the two of you."

"I had to learn from her that you all suddenly became Mormons. I enjoyed how legal caused your relationship to evolve. Remind me to thank them because Jayden truly does love both of you more than you will never know," Leah went on to say. "It was that love that convinced her that keeping her breasts would be best for all."

"She signed on this morning. Robin, Jaden met your father after we had come to terms and he approves of the three of your relationships. He considers Jayden to be the perfect example of a petite southern belle personified," Leah finished off saying, "and you know how his heart holds a soft spot for them."

"Did dad have to be convinced by you," Robin asked in total shock? Her father was a little older and was bound by his conservatism.

"No without even trying by the time we had finished lunch Jayden had him twisted around her finger as if he was a piece of string," Leah explained. "I do not believe that Jayden with her innocence did not even grasp what she was doing to him. Anna, we will be considering your baby as our grandchild as well."

"Jayden's always been a great communicator," Anna explained. "It took going on this journey for me to discover her natural desire to please. If she believes that something is best for what she considers part of her family, she will bend over backward to accomplish it."

"Mom, can we get a copy of the video clip from the start of the gathering of the sample on," Robin asked? "Were going to have to have a teaching moment at our house over the weekend."

Anna looked at her wife in puzzlement. Robin leaned in and whispered, "It's pretty pathetic that a ladyboy can make love to our wives babymaker better then we can."

"It's hard to believe that Sue Allen started all this when she said if my husband had a tush like that I'd be riding every night," Anna said, "and thanking God for bringing that soft desirable tush into my life as I fell asleep with my strapped on double dildo still in."

Robin giggled remembering that day and said, "Not every woman can say they are looking forward to going home to rape the wife twice."

*******

When the four had broken up and gone their separate ways Karla had already decided to give herself an early thirty-fifth birthday present. She started walking back towards her office. As she headed towards the management's private elevator, she had to pass the pharmacy department. So, she stopped in. When she left, she had a month supply of the new enhanced vitamin package that Jayden was taking for her husband Walter Loren Wasley. With him constantly trying to control his weight she now had an advantage.

Karla knew her husband would never be as sexy as Jayden but by the time she was done with her husband Walter, he would be utterly gorgeous. His annual four-week business trip to Thailand was now going to be gone for good.

This year it would be replaced with him supplying maid service to her every day with his mouth, cock, and boipussy. She was going to turn him into her version of what he loves doing so much. A personal attentive willing submissive ladyboy that needs to be fucked regularly.

Most of the American society had no clue that Thailand ladyboys had been raised since early childhood to be submissive for their male lovers. For a lot of families in that culture, the ladyboy would be the major supporter of the family. Each knew that the more they provided their lovers sexually the greater the rewards would be.

Karla was reflecting that Jayden's movements from the rear left a great impression in it because It reinforced in her belief that it was every tush was designed to be fucked. It made sense now with Walter's tastes because for years she had worked at keeping her virgina muscles tight.

Robin in a private chat earlier this morning had given her a lead to a new Japanese model of flesh like a double-ended dildo that had a bag sack to put imitation semen in. According to what she had learned the sensors in it made the wearer feel like it was real. That was when she learned that both Robin and Anna were doing Jayden regularly with it.

When she learned of the price, she was shocked. When she went to the site, she found it guaranteed the wearer complete satisfaction or a total refund. She ordered a six-inch for her side and a ten for her lover, plus a matching strap to hold it all in place. The manufacturer promised that it would be so realistic when using it that the wearer would believe it was real.

The artificial semen designed for it could be flavored. After thinking about it she had a mild trace of butterscotch added in it since Walter was addicted to that flavor. She went home with a smile on her face because in her mind she could see herself pounding him until he begged for mercy. Walter in no time was going to begin making up for all the time she had been neglected by him.

Leah Guzman was sitting in her office lost in thought. Robin's father her husband was quite a few years older. She had met George a year after the big c took his wife away when Robin had been in her early teens. At the age of thirty- three she was near the point in age where she would be entering her prime and was running out of time to be a mother before the change started.

Since her husband was twenty-five years older and in his sexuality was entering his twilight the chances of that happening were getting slimmer. At his age fathering children would cause medical problems for their children, all their lives and both had agreed they did not want that.

At this moment she was sexually frustrated because of what she had seen. Jayden, she realized was well endowed. It had caused her to wonder if she could take that much. She was going to have to approach Robin delicately about her desires.

Leah could appreciate what both Anna and Robin had. Just watching Jayden had her juices running so much that she was sitting in soaked panties. Since then she had been daydreaming of tasting her stepdaughter's sister wife's forbidden fruit. The question was how she could swing it without everyone finding out.