The Lab Rat Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every hour Bo would have to walk back to the shipping department with the latest orders that need to be picked and shipped by the end of the day. Bruce had noticed that more than a few had paused to look at Bo.

Faith, she had done a wonderful job because Bo looked beautiful. As he came across as a girl who was just coming into accepting herself. Bo learned his mother was excited and thrilled to have a daughter to do things with.

When he showed his mother the clothing, I had given him He never told her it was for her. Faith after having him model a few pieces had decided she better step up and develop a more modern style of dressing if she was going to keep up with her youngest child.

Last Sunday was the first time they had gone shopping as two females and it had been very enlightening for both. The two of them were forming a new closer relationship. Bo was getting regular makeup lessons from his mother and was letting his hair grow out.

It was Faith that had suggested the Bo started doing squats and stretching as part of his exercise program. As a result, his image as a girl was evolving. Bo didn't realize it, but his natural femininity was starting to show itself and so were some feminine inclined curves.

The problem was that I found myself attracted to this new Bo we all were discovering.

Bruce, when he saw one of our warehouse employee's attraction to his daughter, had called me and suggested that we spread the rumor that Bo was a lesbian. He did not want anyone hitting on his daughter for the time being. I had no problems agreeing to that.

I brought Bo into the office to discuss his father's suggestion and he said he would go along. That was when we decided to flirt with each other innocently as if we were in an ongoing relationship. Bruce was warned with what we were planning but was tickled pink when one of the employees informed him that he had caught us kissing.

What we did not count on was the rivalry that was coming out between Faith and Bo as both decided they were reinventing themselves. Bruce was coming to work early for a break from it all because the sex life between his wife and him had not been this active in years. It was as if his wife had discovered the fountain of youth. He decided at his age he needed to see a doctor about a prescription I quietly laughed about it.

Bo and I were working late one night installing our new computer system and security system after hours. We had bought a new server and had created a back of the system that could download everything from the cloud to ensure that we always had an operating system.

"Jayden can I ask you a question that's not work-related," Bo asked?

"Sure, it is after hours and were the only ones here," I replied.

"Mom had me sit on dad's lap after we came home from shopping because she wanted a few pictures of us with me looking so feminine," Bo said. "I played it up and milked my femininity bringing it out fully for the first time. That was when the problem started because my dad got an erection. The way it was poking at my backside there was no way I could get up off him without mom seeing it."

"Girlfriend if that ever happens again move your legs to one side," I said. "Lean your head against his shoulder and whisper in his ear quietly to say thank you, daddy, for reminding me that I'm quite sexually attractive to both boys and girls. That way you will be relieving him of any guilt he might have. If that doesn't cause him to deflate instantly, nothing will. On second thought maybe he was thinking of what it would be like have you riding him for the first time."

Bo got quiet for a few. I thought I might have scared him, so I was trying to figure out how to defuse the situation.

"You're the best of both sexes aren't you," Bo said as if he was coming to a new understanding.

"I believe so," I said. "to put it crudely I enjoy giving and receiving depending on who I am with because each gives me something different and unique. My only restriction is that I must feel something emotional about my lovers. That is how I ended up with two wives who are now each carrying a child that we created together."

"Your wives are pregnant," Bo said in surprise. "So, your baby maker is fully functional."

"Yes, and always will be," I said. "In an examination I had, one of the ladyboy's got carried away, and with his hot lips brought me off. It taught me that both sexes found me attractive. Thus, I have learned to be protective and more selective to whom I have around me."

"You are going through the test yourself," Bo said. "I would not have known so are you going to have them removed when it's done?"

"For me, I have got two women who love me as I am today," I said. "Although I am still learning about my femininity as a woman, I like how people treat me in general without knowing. Everything a woman does is approached mentally in a different way. It gives their lives a different structure. My becoming a shemale has drawn the three of us closer. I had to put the needs of my wives first."

"Any advice for a virgin to everything," Bo asked? "It seems I got a lot to learn."

"At your stage of development, the best advice for you that I can give," I said. "Ask your mother for guidance going forward because there are things, she can teach you better than anyone else can and you know she will never tell anyone else."

"Can I come to you for advice," Bo asked.

I approached Bo. Used my right hand to lift his chin. I leaned down and kissed him with all the femininity I could before saying. "Being a feminine female has to be reflected naturally in everything you do. If it's not this lifestyle is not for you. From a simple kiss onward, it is up to you. From the moment you truly embrace it, a new you has started to come out. Just do not force it, let it evolve naturally. I will answer your questions honestly."

"As a shemale, you are saying you are bisexual," Bo said. "That frees you up to be true to yourself."

"I can be either because I enjoy doing the fucking or have someone fucking me," I said honestly, "and with my wife's in a loving way doing both at the same time. I embrace my sensuality in every way. Both my wives are talking about me needing to take my first cock for real saying I need it to fully be a complete woman."

Bo thought about it for a while finishing checking to make sure everything was functioning correctly. He felt my hand reaching down and exploring his backside just like my wives had done to me so many times. I slid my finger up between the fold of his two cheeks until it came to rest on his tight rosebud. I admit I was wondering what it would be like to do him. It caused him to get another erection.

"Bo the first time my wife Anna touched me like this," I said. "I like you found it to be a complete turn on. Since then my rosebud has become my boipussy in which they both use a strap on, to do me regularly. I love them making love to me in this manner because I experience an organism differently."

"If another female touch's you in private in this manner when you are being feminine, she is letting you know you have sexually turned her on and she wants to strap up and do you," I explained. "If she does it in public, she's letting every other female she is love with you and is claiming her ownership of you."

I guess what I said took Bo off guard because his face showed a sense of puzzlement. After a few seconds, he said, "I just realized I have even been hit on by my older brothers more than once as we were growing up."

"What does that tell you," I asked?

"That growing up they saw me as different," Bo respond. "What you have explained changes my view on things so much."

"Your next revelation is going to come when your breasts are too big to cover, and you're in the shower exploring them," I said. "You will be so turned on because of playing with them that you will masturbate. If you have tasted your cum and do it then you will find it has a completely different flavor."

"I've got a lot to learn about," Bo said.

"Yes, we do because I'm still learning every day about my femininity," I said. "It like a baby learning to walk because there are so many out there of both sexes who would willingly mislead us to take advantage of us."

Bo was finished and just before he left in a very feminine way, he kissed me on the facial cheek before heading out. I turned towards him and gave him a deep French kiss. He did not resist and after a few, he started responding in a very feminine way.

When I went into our house, I discussed what I had said to Bo. Both felt that I had handled the situation with tact. They were in a panic because they had to fly out Friday afternoon.

********

I was surprised when George Venters came to take me out for lunch that Thursday. He wanted me to do a few things for him while he was away. It went into the long story of finding Leah after his first wife Robin's mother had died. They had agreed to wait until Robin had grown up to have kids. Both Leah and he had put Robin's needs first in making their decision.

The problem now his sperm count was too low for that to happen. He was hoping that I would do my best to knock her up while they were gone. I went to answer him, but he said no.

He said, "I do not want to know but if my wife is pregnant shortly after I get back no questions will be asked. The reason I asked you because we are family."

Before leaving he took me into his arms and held me tight and kissed me lightly on my facial cheek as if I was his daughter.

That night I told both of my wives what had happened, and I learned that they had known it was going to happen.

"Sweetie, it is really up to you to decide," Anna said. "Robin, Leah, and I discussed it. The reason they choose you was because they wanted someone within the family to get Leah pregnant. Since there will be no legal problems, we have no problems with it because we know both of you are clean."

I was in the middle of my usual examination when my wives and George's plane took off. It was good that I had said goodbye to them in the morning. I was almost all done except for the taking of my semen sample. When Leah walked in carrying a letter for me. It was from my two wives instructing me to be submissive to Leah while they were gone as she was assuming the responsibility for them.

Leah looked deeply into my eyes before speaking. "We are going shopping after you are done. I am looking forward to getting closer to my future daughter in law. When George dropped me off this morning, he told me to use our credit card to pay for what every we buy. Your wives asked me to remind you that there was to be no playing with the ladyboys. No matter what they are willing to do."

When you are standing there naked your pretty much at a disadvantage. I was not surprised by Leah touching my babymaker and its ball sack. What was surprising me was the tenderness she was showing me. When she touched my tush it was with a gentleness that I had never experienced from her when going through the clinical examinations.

It was if she was feeling it out to find out more about my body in a non-clinical way because to her it was unexplored country. I watched as Leah knelt on her knees and began exploring my babymakers shaft with her tongue. It was not long until it began to stiffen.

"I can now see why Noi the ladyboy was so inspired," Leah said. "It is a thing of beauty. I'm fighting myself right now because I want it in my mouth."

Leah stood up and pressed herself tightly against me and whispered in my ear. "George fully expects that you will have knocked me up before he returns. I hope you up to it because I'm going to make love to you until your exhausted."

Leah Guzman had kept her maiden name when she had married Robin's father. Robin had told me at first, she had seen Leah as her dad's trophy wife. The first few years they had been conflicted, but as Robin slowly matured from the age of eleven, they had become close.

It took Robin time to understand why her stepmother had not taken her father's name but now she appreciated that fact. They truly had been in love and now she understood that her first impressions were wrong. It was because of how the death of her mother had affected her that her stepmom and dad had not had children. Robin felt guilty about that.

She realized now that if they had she would have seen them as a threat and that problem would have created conflict. She knew her parents were trying to figure out how to get her pregnant by natural means without the whole world knowing it.

Leah at five feet five inches was an eye-catcher when she was not wearing a lab coat which was most of the time. A natural blonde who kept her hair tied up in a bun when at work. She was about four inches small than my height, had a twenty-six-inch waist, was thick hipped, and had a set of thirty-four d cup breasts. She came across as a professional who was always serious.

When I met her after leaving the examination area around three in the afternoon, she was waiting for me. I was pleasantly surprised she was dressed wearing blue jeans and a blouse that was half unbuttoned which allowed one a clear view of her full cleavage. She had let her hair down which was a surprise because she seemed to be a different person. She looked feminine when the mask she put on work was gone.

This was the first time that I had ever seen her when she was not in uniform. In her relaxed state, she came across as a completely different being. I was beginning to see what George had been attracted to. When we got to my sedan, I unlocked the door for her, and she climbed in. By the time I got in she had slid right over beside me

I was surprised when she said the first stop, we were going to was where Robin and Anna had taken me to shop the night when we had saw the drag queens perform. I was surprised to discover they had expanded their operation with a whole new line of quality products. The owner recognized me and encouraged me again to participate in his next fashion show.

We went first to the undergarment department where I found an ample selection in the style I needed and with the right bra size, all opening from the front. We ended up picking two gift boxes that contained seven sets. Along the way, I got three new corsets, with matching panties, garters and stocking. I was amused because she was acting the same way that Robin and Anna would. Her dominant hand was always around, near, or on my tush. She tried to hide it, but I could clearly see the lust in her eyes.

Then we went over to the bathing suits and we picked out three sets each. It shocked me because they had some that were designed to meet my needs. She picked out the same type of thing for her but hers were the regular style.

Next, it was the eveningwear we both picked out several camisoles, baby dolls, slips, teddy's, and a few more long tank tops which she helped me try on. Most were in length that they barely covered my private area. Each time we were in the changeroom her hands were all over me.

Leah seemed to have a fetish about my slender thighs. I had no doubt what her intention was. She was surprised by how I was able to hide my babymaker and asked if it hurt for it to be put in that position.

Last but not least was the clothing. We got long ballroom dresses, cocktail dresses, blue jeans, dress slacks, t-shirts, tank tops, and blouses. All the clothing was top-notch and expensive. Our last stop was for corsets, stockings, socks and garters and new shoes.

When we got to the service counter, I learned they were all packed and already in the six pieces of luggage. The total cost for what we bought with a volume discount was over four thousand. It had taken us almost five hours.

The next stop was the airport because we had a private plane to catch.

"Where are we headed," I asked?

"To our private estate on an island just off the Florida Keys," Leah said. "We have gotten it fully stocked and the makeup we will need has been shipped down. We have a membership to a private members club that we will be spending a lot of time at."

"Wait I got a business to run I can't afford to leave town," I said.

"Bill and Bo Hixon have agreed to take care of things," she said. "Until we get back. I explained to them I wanted some quality time to get to know my daughter in law so I could properly welcome her to the family. If there is something the need to discuss with you, they will call you."

*******

Karla Wasley had called her husband Walter before she left who said he was having a problem with his skin being irritated. She was prepared for this and told him to find the softest item he could to wear until she got home. She also asked him to lay out what evening wear he thought she would look good in.

Karla had just finished having a long talk with the ladyboy who had serviced Jayden. He had agreed to the change in his employment situation and would be starting Monday. He was reluctant to accept it until he learned that his new position required him to dress as a female full time and gave him a raise.

When he accepted, she handed him a check for two thousand dollars for a clothing allowance then said, "Noi, Your prime adjective starting Monday will be to help me feminize my husband who is going to start using his middle name which is Loren. When he is going out of the house until I tell you differently, he can dress as a man. But the moment he enters our home he has to be dressed as a woman."

On the way home, she stopped and bought Walter a sheer black slip-on long feminine tee shirt that she hoped would fit tightly on his body, a sheer silver long length slip, and a set of one and a half-inch heel. If he put it on nothing would be hidden so It would be interesting to see what he would do with them. She would not suggest it to him but would just lay it on his side of the bed.

Karla made a note to tell Leah that the side effects hit their test subjects at different times. It was the time that Walter learned a few simple things about what a woman needs. That was partly why she was retraining him.

Karla needed Walter to understand that she needed to be cherished and appreciated for everything she had done. She would do it by giving to him what she needed because she wanted him to natural adapt his behavior without been forced.

Although Karla had always wondered about having a lesbian affair, she had never been inclined to consider it until Leah had come to her with the new concept for breast development. It was seeing the very feminine Jayden in all her glory showing her femininity and her eager embracing of it that convinced her to turn her husband into her shemale lesbian bitch.

Robin said when encouraging her to take the step that she had to make it positive and encouraging for him to be willing to adjust to it. Flattery goes a long way, so she had been praising him for the improvement in his physical image since she had started him in the program.

With all the cooks and servants off for the weekend, they would have complete privacy. She planned to have him adjust to having a small butt plug embedded in him regularly from Friday evening until Monday morning. She had received a few items she had ordered online in the privacy of her office. Because he had never been opened from behind, she had bought the smallest ones that could be used to stimulate and perhaps enhance his training.

Karla had kept her frame, her weight, and size all during their fifteen-year-old marriage. She had decided against having kids when she learned what her husband was doing on his overseas trips. For the last few years, it had been a marriage of convenience because it would cost them both too much for a divorce.

Since he had started on the program and accepted his new diet, he had lost over forty-five pounds. The personal trainer she had hired was amazed by his self-discipline to remain focused, as a result, a lot of his body fat was being turned into muscle development. His big stomach had shrunk amazingly. If he sucked in what was left and kept it in all traces of it would be gone. She made a mental note to ask his trainer for him to start sit-ups to develop his stomach muscles.