The Lab Rat Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could Jayden be the one that would create inside her the babies she always wanted? Would Jayden be willing to give her more than just one? Could she get her stepdaughter's permission? Would George go for it?

Watching her stepdaughter's sister-wife Jayden as she took advantage of the cock-hungry ladyboy from behind had implanted the thought that the way his tush moved would be how all men would respond when being entered by their lover.

Knowing Jayden, the way she did, Leah knew the only way she would go for it as if she could get her husband to convince her that this was what he wanted. Just before calling it a day she stopped in at their pharmacy. She had picked up the pills to bring her husband submissiveness out but not the ones needed for breast growth.

That's when she figured that with the annual trip to inspect the factories coming up, she would suggest to Karla that they sent Robin and Anna to do it with her father who had been one of the major investors when they took over the company. That way Walter did not have to do it and it would be good to get a fresh report from a new set of eyes.

Leah called Karla. She was all for it because she could sell that to her husband and that way, he could spend his vacation time at home. Karla wanted to keep the ladyboy they were going to fire until they started the trip because he was going to be working full time at her residence as part of the staff.

"Leah I'm going to transfer the one we need to fire to work in our home. I plan to use the ladyboy to help me get Walter to agree to my wishes."

Leah was tickled pink; things were starting to come together. That three-week trip would give her ample time for her to procreate If she could get George to agree to it. If only she could get Jayden to do it.

Leah was almost to her husband and her estate when it came to her. Anna had stressed that Jayden would do anything for family. She would get her husband George to stress that point to Jayden when he asked her for her help. She would talk to Robin to ensure she stressed that fact to both Anna and Jayden.

Leah texted both Robin and Anna saying we need to set up a time for weekly family dinners.

********

It was about four when I got home. I had a quick shower and changed into a pair of feminine blue jeans that hugged my frame tightly and a pink tank top before putting on a pair of runners. The tank top fits so tight that through the material my always stiff nipples stood out in front of my hidden breasts.

I had left my bra on the bathroom counter because my gurls had been begging to be free. I went out the back door and headed over to the shop. Bill Hixon was there with his youngest son. Who he introduced as Bo.

It was fun watching Bo trying not to undress me with his eyes. I knew what my stiff nipples were doing to the poor young adult as soon as I met him. It was obvious that he was young, innocent, and inexperienced because the moment he looked at me he got hard.

The construction team was just finishing installing the system we would be using for packaging fillers. I must admit I was impressed with the new system. I had to climb up to the second level to see it from the top side Bo kept looking at my tush as I climbed the latter.

Bruce had effectively cut our packaging costs down by twenty-five percent. He informed me the first of my stock would be arriving next week and by the end of the week, all the stock currently owned by my company that was in eight different places would finally be under one building.

Bo, I learned was nineteen, like me he had a slender frame. By the way, he was dressed I could see why Bruce though he was sexually confused. Normal young men his age did not wear clothing with style, or soft pastels colors. Most would be in blue jeans. Although his clothes were gender-neutral, they appeared to have been picked by him to enhance his natural sense of his natural femininity.

It gave me the impression that he was feminine inclined. I liked him and thought if he were computer literate that he would be good for handling our online presence and make a good general office assistant.

His looks and build were more like his mother who was a bit on the lean side and tiny breasted. For a man, he had exceedingly small wrists and long fingers. I did not doubt for a minute that he had been hit on by both sexes a lot while he was growing up.

With his taste in clothing and feminine manner, to a gay man who likes them young and boyish, he would be perfect. They would find great pleasure in taking him and turning him into a submissive bottom bitch.

He like me had small feet and I figured he had to wear boy socks size nine to eleven to get a proper fit. As his father had explained he was working in a fast-food restaurant trying to figure out what kind of career to go for before starting post-secondary.

With Bruce's approval, I took his son into my office and showed him our online presence. It listed the retail price beside a photo with a description. Once clicked on it could be added to the purchasing cart. It all so had a popup feature so they could begin to register as a business to get access to the wholesale prices. He said he had seen a lot set up like this and it was ok for small business but not for ones who wanted growth.

We spent about an hour and I let him ask the questions. I found out that a lot of the things we were doing he thought our approach should be different. It made sense because it would make an easier movement for the viewer. His biggest complaint was that we did not have a backup system set up if this one failed.

I took him to the web site of the client that we would be working for and explained what we would be doing for them. All orders and payments would be done on their site and a shipping order would be sent to us with all the details. We would gather the order, pack it, and ship. Returns were not allowed without their direct authorization.

He thought my security was adequate but said it should be upgraded with a second level added in. He told me we are doing the basics to prevent it from being hacked. He could handle the basic's but thought that he would need to take a few college courses to work towards getting his coding skills up to date. I was impressed because his basic knowledge far exceeded mine.

I asked Bo if he would consider coming to work with us. He said he was interested. He said if he were going to come to work for us, we would need a lot of new equipment. When it was delivered that was when he was going to switch the internal programming.

All payments would be automatic deposit in our bank accounts. All confirmed orders sent to printing and all emails to us would be separate. Each having its own set of security protection. He wanted us to own our server and explained why.

While he was peering into the computer platform it gave me the chance to check his backside out. Like most young men who had not been overly physical, he was not muscular which left him with no shape to his ass.

When he sat in the chair, I could see that his manners and movements showed he been raised by a dominant female because the way he sat and held himself showed that. Most seeing that in a man would automatically assume they were bisexual or gay.

Just by his body language, I knew he was attracted to females. The uncomfortableness being around me was a dead giveaway. The stiffness under his clothes was quite telling. That is when I told him that I was in a three-way relationship with two other women.

I was surprised that my honesty allowed him to open up to me about himself. His father was right. Bo was attracted to both sexes and felt conflicted. He was not sure if he was a female in a male's body or not. I told him I could relate and that I trusted him.

I hired him at far more than the starting rate. Bo's first day would be a week Monday with the incentive that every course he graduated from with honors in the computer field I would reimburse him for the cost of the course. Since he could do these courses online, he agreed to come on full time.

He allowed me to use my cellphone to take a few images of him which I sent to Robin and Anna with a message that read a possible test subject for Leah. With his thirty-two inch waist and his age I knew they would want him. I knew if they played it right, he would eagerly join up.

After Bo left, I went to talk to Bruce. I explained that I had hired him and why. I disclosed what his son had told me about the conflict he was dealing with. Bruce was surprised that his son had freely opened up to me. I said I knew of a way for Bo to find the answers he was searching for without putting himself in danger but that it could take up to a year for it to be completed. Bruce was extremely interested.

I revealed that my wives' employer was looking for both sexes to test the new breast growth product they had created. It was in the final testing before going to market. All those who were approved for the test would have them removed surgically afterward at no cost if they wanted them gone. I told him that those they accepted would be paid a participation fee every month.

Bruce listened with keen interest for two reasons. The money would be an added plus being a medical program, he thought it would give his son the help he needed to sort his sexuality out. I suggested he talk to his wife Faith about it first. We went back into the office where I handed him Karla Wasley's business card.

With that done I went home to get changed in the clothes I was to wear while I was home. After changing I was working in the kitchen doing the prep work before cooking. I was making a beef stir fry with sauce to be served over Jasmine rice.

The girls came home with the proof of my adventure earlier that afternoon and boy they were not impressed. In their eyes, I had deliberately taken advantage of the situation and was overly aggressive against the Thailand petite ladyboy. They both marched me off to my bedroom. Where I was told to lean over face down on my raised bed with my feet still being on the floor. They raised my dress above my hips leaving me half exposed. Anna spanked my tush using the back of a hairbrush. Until I was crying in tears.

She rolled me over and spread my legs apart and lifted one. Robin returned naked and was strapped up. Robin lifted the other one into the air then slipped in beside it so that my lower calf was resting on her shoulder. Anna placed the leg on Robins's free shoulder in the same manner.

Robin brought the dildo to the entrance of my anal channel and said. "If you are going to act like a slut, then for the weekend that is what you're going to be. Until you have harnessed your aggressiveness and learned to use it properly you will be punished because you agreed to obey."

With that said, Robin pushed inward while looking right into my eyes. I felt its head spreading my rosebud has she kept the pressure up until I gave in. I was been ridden cowboy style in reverse. Robin was not making love to me. She started fucking me in anger. Slowly as her anger subsided it changed into lovemaking. When she had reached the plateau that took over Anna replaced her.

They kept their word by the time I got up on Monday I was walking bull legged. Every orifice in my flesh had been used repeatedly. I had been faced fucked by both of them numerous times and had their cream sprayed all over my face. Every chance they could mount me using my body as a tool to satisfy the needs.

I had learned the hard way what it felt like to be a well-used slut. God, I loved them for it because I had learned a lot about myself and my sexuality. Until that weekend I have never known that sex without love could be used by aggressors as a weapon or a means of control. In a frank and honest talk about it with my wives, I learned that I had experienced just a taste of female domination.

It was something that I would not allow in my life ever again and I vowed it never would.

******

It had been just about four weeks since I had signed on to be the spokesperson for Exquisite. Bo Hixon with his parent's approval had signed on for the test period. Both would be receiving five thousand a month.

Leah after a long hard discussion with Karla had been forced to supply Faith with the product also because Karla thought if it could be used to help women to enhance their breast size, they could introduce it to women with a new name thus created a new revenue stream. A second test for females got approved by the FDA.

Robin and Anna were busy preparing for their three-week business trip. Both thought it was proof that the conglomerate was grooming them for bigger things. For both, it was their first trip out of the country. In their excitement, they had forgotten that they had stressed that I was to be submissive.

Robin and I during our private time had shared a serious conversation. She for some reason needed to be assured that I saw her father and stepmother as part of our family. I thought at the time that she was worried about them going on the trip with her father.

I because of the changes in my physical shape was planning to go through my wardrobe and clean out a bunch of stuff that no longer fit me. I now understood why my clothing allowance had been so high. The changes in my body had forced me to start buying a bunch of new clothing. My breasts had grown a lot more and a lot of my clothing was to lose at the waist.

I had Bo stop in at the house after work because I had something for him to do. I gave him a tour of the house and he had seen pictures of me and my wives. He looked at pictures of my wives and me and was surprised to see that I was smaller framed then both of them. That led to me having to explain how our relationship came about.

Bo did not seem to mind when I got close to him. It was fun watching him hide his erection especially after I had bent over to pick up something. His eyes seemed to be inclined to be locked on my tush.

I told Bo that the four large clothing bags from Macy's was going to be filled with stuff that I thought his mother could use. I led him to my bedroom. We started with my blouses, skirts, and dresses. As I went through them, I handed them to him he folded it up and put in a bag. A few pairs of slips, corsets, garter, and stocking were added. His growing erection was telling me what I wanted to know. If I was right, he soon would be wearing the clothes'.

Handling the clothing the way he was not only was he showing his appreciation of the quality of the material but was seeing himself in it. A couple of times I had to speak to get his attention. When I did, he blushed as if I had discovered him doing something he should not.

Bo had gone through his first day of testing. Leah after approving him had asked me to encourage Bo's journey. I accidentally found a few boxes of unopened bras and panties sets that I gave to him and said these would not be for his mom because they had been bought by me for him.

"Why would you want to do that," Bo asked?

"When I started developing my breasts, I was shocked," I said. "I had to hide them because I did not know that I was a feminine shemale. Once I found out and accepted what I was I had to hide my babymaker. It took me a while, but I found a special company that sold the kind of underwear I needed. Knowing that you might want to try dressing fully feminine I bought a few sets for you. If you decided to be feminine. If you want me to, I can help you as a friend."

While Bo had been away from the office Bruce wanted to talk to me. His wife Faith was open to Bo cross-dressing but did not want to encourage him without his approval. Bruce had some doubts. I told him that he had two choices each would cause problems. If Bo were to be a crossdresser and hide it permanently it would cause him to withdraw from family and friends out of guilt.

The other was that if he encouraged it his friends may withdraw because they could not accept it. The best way would be to allow him to embrace it twenty-four seven with an openness that he was trying to figure out who and what he was.

As his father, you can explain that you figured it was best for his mental health in the long run. It is an effective way to handle the situation and not lose anything. The money he would be paid would be a big help in furthering his education.

Since we would be having all our new staff starting the following Monday. If Bo were going to be dressing as a female at work, he better come dressed as a woman on that Monday. I told Bruce he would have to refer to him as his daughter. After our discussion, he decided that he would use the combo of it being a paid test examining the whole situation physically emotionally, and mentally.

*******

It had been four weeks since Karla had started giving her husband Walter his new vitamins, which included a weight loss supplement. The first thing to go was his beard and mustache. It made him look years younger. Next came his diet. The cooks were now cooking high protein low carb meals and he was exercising by swimming in their pool for an hour each day before he started his normal workday then ending it with a one-hour session in the gym before coming home.

She had him coming in to be checked like all other test subjects and he had signed all the paperwork agreeing to it. She was impressed with Walter's weight loss and improving the image it brought him. She was learning how easy a suggestion by her was accepted by him. In talking with the on-staff psychologist they had found a way to make sure that the only suggestion he would follow would be ones said by her.

Karla was enjoying that the arrogance and roughness he had as a man was beginning to disappear. It was he that asked George to do the annual factory inspection trip as he was tied up with other things. She was pleased with his progress because she had not expected it to be this easy.

Walter was becoming more attentive to her needs. It was almost like he was courting her again. Karla was planting the seeds that he should step up from being the president of the company he owned and assume his rightful position as the CEO. It would give him more time to look after their other business assets properly. Besides most of the board's meetings, these days were done by video connection or by secured phone right from their home.

They had decided to remodel part of their house to give him an up to date modern office by converting the den. At the same time, they were remodeling the master bedroom to make it larger. Both remodeling jobs were just about completed. Thank god because Walter was going to need a lot more clothe closet space by the time their journey was done.

He was starting to lose a lot of his excessive weight and he did not even realize it. With his body hair all gone thanks to the process they now shared a bubble bath in the hot tub every night before going to bed. Walter did not realize it but each time they had one it was designed with oils that would soften and refresh the skin.

Walter had found the double dildo she had ordered and for the first time in her life, he had masturbated her with it. Afterward, she had asked him to go down on her and clean her up. As a result, another first had been accomplished. As a reward, she told him to wear her panties to bed. Without questioning her he had. She was impressed that all it took was a few daily pills to get all the attention she craved for years.

********

Bo had come dressed to work dressed as a girl after his first full week of employment. All our warehouse staff was starting that day. His parents and he had agreed that having him cross-dressed full time was the best way. His mother Faith had helped with the subtle touches of makeup to make more of his femininity to come out naturally. The way she had done her son up worked well because no one questioned his sexuality.