The Lab Rat Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If in his breast development, if he had his mother's and sisters DNA for breasts he was going to end up with a double-d forty rack. There would be no way Walter would be able to hide those beauties which would soon be too large to be able to hide.

She had called his personal trainer and he was now up to a hundred squats a day which was causing his lower torso to change. If you looked at him undressed, you would have noticed how he was beginning to show some curves in all the key areas she had hoped to see them. Walter like Jayden had a recessed adams' apple and if you were not looking for it you would never know.

The weight had come off all his frame slenderizing him all over. The doctors were thrilled on his latest body fat index and had asked him what had gotten him to decide to take his physical health seriously. Even the staff at the doctor's office had congratulated him on his improving appearance.

When the last servant was leaving Walter had asked her for some advice about, what she would do to unwind when she had the chance with no one around. Karla came home to find him waiting for her with a large glass of her favorite wine. She was surprised he had a hot bubble bath ready for her to soak into and unwind while she sipped on the wine.

When she came out from the master bath, she noticed her long evening soft pink gown set out for her because it was a very feminine piece of clothing. It was the perfect choice for a romantic evening. The T-shirt was gone but the heels were still beside his side of the bed.

Karla carried her wine glass downstairs after she got dressed. She found Walter in the kitchen wearing the long t-shirt she had bought him. It fit just as she hoped. It hung down just below the bottom of his rear cheeks and hugged his frame tightly. She could see his growing mantities through the t-shirts sheerness. She had to smile she could see because of his skin irritation he was wearing no underwear.

"What's for supper dear," Karla asked?

"Roasted Chicken, Mash Potatoes, Mixed Vegetables, and cream cheese pie," Walter explained as he refilled her wine glass. "The two plates are in the oven under glass keeping warm until you are ready."

"How's the t-shirt working? It's the only thing I could find on short notice that I thought might be soft enough on your skin." Karla explained. "Leah told me that it lasts about two weeks so we will have to go shopping tomorrow to get you a few things. She also gave me a lotion to apply on your body after you have showered."

"It's a good thing I am scheduled to be off for the next three weeks," Walter said. "With the remodeling complete if the vice president handles it well, I will leave the day to day operation and begin setting up a board to manage the four divisions we have."

Karla smiled her suggestions were bearing fruit and said, "Does that mean you are forming an umbrella corporation in which the divisions will report to?"

"That's a great idea, Dear," Walter said. "Each part would be a standalone company and its worth would be worth more than it is as being combined. I will discuss that with George Venters when he returns. We would retain fifty-one percent of the shares and sell the rest on the start market."

"First of all, it would require a team of lawyers, accountants, and an investment firm to determine market value, each firm would have to be dissolved legally and be established as its own company with new incorporation papers," Walter explained. "It will result in our net worth more than doubling."

For the first time in years, they did the dishes together as if it was second nature that's when she started laying the foundation for turning her husband into a submissive willing slut. Walter had never done the dishes in his married life because it wasn't a man's job.

Standing behind her husband she slid her hands around his changing body frame and brought her hands to rest on his budding mantities. They no longer were tight against his skin and had started developing a feminine softness. She quietly giggled as she played with them knowing that her touching was stimulating him. It was a pleasure for Karla to see his eyes starting to get glossy

"Has the clothing you been wearing been helping with your skin irritation," Karla asked?

"Surprisingly, it has, and I have been trying to figure out why," Walter replied.

Walter began to respond to her manipulation of his breasts. Never could he remember being turned on so quickly like this. He tried to resist but finally, a moan escaped his lips.

"What your wearing is a large lady's leisure t-shirt. I think it suits you well," Karla said. "Perhaps I could slip out tomorrow and pick you up a few more things to wear around the house until the new medicine I will pick on Tuesday since it's a long weekend."

Karla texted Leah for the address to get the type of clothing and their hours of operation. Leah responded with the address and added they were in flight. Karla smiled both their plans were coming together nicely. She texted back got Loren wearing female clothing. By the end of the weekend, I hope she can be convinced to stay.

Walter heard her words not wanting to respond he tried to concentrate on resisting her manipulations of his body. Walter felt her hand sliding down to his rear cheeks. Karla's fingers slipped in between its fold. She began sliding it up and down as gently as she could. Walter wanted to scream because of the excitement because no one had ever touched him like this. He was so sexually aroused that he knew he was losing control.

"If I go out and buy you some woman clothing tomorrow do you promise to wear them at home at least until I can get some medication to provide you some relief," Karla asked? "To answer my question in the positive I will have to be asked to start calling you Loren. Walter is your business name, your manly name outside of the house. Loren is the name you want to be known by as we create our new relationship of equal partners in our home."

After saying that in a loving tender way Karla slid her index finger back in and brought to rest against his rosebud and pressed against it. Unable to take it anymore with his sexual tension peaked up he responded, "Please call me Loren."

"Thank you, Loren its always been a fantasy of mine to have a lesbian relationship," Karla said. "Would you be willing to pretend that you are my female girlfriend for the weekend?"

Walter was trying to answer her but the way she was touching him had confused him. Even for her, they were going to a place sexually they had never been.

"How could I pretend to be something I know nothing about," Walter asked?

"By being soft, tender, gentle, and loving in everything you do," Karla said. "Most men are ready to get off before their female partner is ready to start."

Understanding how true that was Walter said, "Ok I think we can do that."

"For giving us this I have got some special news for you. Starting Monday your new personal assistant at home will be a ladyboy from Thailand." Karla said. "Remember sweetie however you decided to use her is okay by me. The only catch is what you do to her sexually, you will have to allow me to do to you as if you were the girl."

Karla pulled up his feminine tee shirt and reach down taking his stiff manhood into her hand leading him to the chair she had pulled out. As he sat down following her instruction, she pulled the whole thing off. Lifting her nightgown, she straddled Walter and lowered herself down on him. Walter could not believe how hot and wet she was as she drew him in.

Once she had taken as much as this position would allow Karla said, "This is where my girlfriend's babymaker belongs. We are not moving Loren until you learn how to kiss me as a woman would. If you go back to a man's way of doing things we stop until you get it right."

Karla began with butterfly kisses all over her husband's outer lips without applying any pressure. For him, it created a new sensation because it was completely different from anything he had done. Loren was fighting the urge to let go and to just fuck the bitch, but he held back.

Karla was going slow when she stopped kissing him without kissing him Walter tried to imitate her actions and was finding it very sensual. The gentleness in making out like this was completely different and very romantic. Then his wife started running her tongue around the outer parts of his mouth's lips. It was a learning experience he had never known that his lips could be that sensitive.

The moment he felt himself going soft Karla would grind her breasts against his and for some reason, his hardness was restored in its full glory. He soon realized she was in control and to get the release he needed he was going to have to do things her way.

Karla was pleased with her new girlfriend, who was beginning to understand that it was best to conform to her way of doing things going forward. Karla lifted her nightgown off and with her stiff nipples stimulated his by brushing her breasts over his in the gentlest way possible.

Karla knew instantly that for Loren it was a complete turn on because he jerked upward. Since she was not ready, she clamped down and stopped him.

"Loren you need to develop patience because a woman loves and craves intimacy especially when being aroused by their female lover," Karla explained. "Men who are basically aggressive only care about satisfying their own needs and not the needs of their lover. It results in a lot of females faking their organisms a lot."

With that said, Karla got off Loren. Put her hand on his babymaker and said, "come with me, my girlfriend because we don't want my husband to catch us when he comes home."

She led Loren with his hardness in her hands to the master bedroom. As they walked Karla said, "When we get to our bedroom Loren, I want you to demonstrate what you learned on my lower lips. Before we go any further, I need to make sure you appreciate the fact that us girlfriends not only share everything, but we put the needs of our lovers first."

Walter was thinking things through his mind wondering if he should put a stop to what was going on. He knew the sexual aspect of their relationship was changing and he was not sure he liked it. Right now it was just a game but what if Karla decided it wasn't. Where would she lead them?

Part five coming soon.