The Lab Rat Pt. 06

Story Info
Twists, Turns, Developments.
11.7k words
4.51
8k
5
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lap Rat Part 6

Twists, Turns, Developments

Leah and I had spent our first full afternoon on the island touring the small village by parking her open jeep on one of the side streets and walking through it. The small, knitted community had its own unique personality which I found quite appealing.

It was nice to see the front of the stores wide open to browse through without restrictions as each had windows that folded back opening the front sections of the individual shops. It was kind of like they were having a huge sidewalk sale all along Main Street.

To those who knew Leah, they were surprised that she was not with George, and most asked about him. I was introduced repeatedly as her new daughter in law. Most having a natural relationship with both Leah and George had to ask when Robin and I had gotten married.

Thankfully between the three of us, we had produced a set date so that the message received by all was consistent. Some commented that it was nice to see a genuine warmth developing between the two of us in our fairly new relationship.

I had been pleasantly surprised to discover the estate was completely supplied with all the items we needed for our three weeks stay. It saved us from spending our first day having to shop to set things up.

The ten-acre lot had complete privacy and the house itself had all the comforts of home. I was looking forward to spending a day out on the boat. With the size of the island, I figured we could tour around it in one day. A local landscaping company had a yearly contract to maintain the property so that explained why it was in pristine condition.

After waking up late we had made bagels with bacon and cream cheese for breakfast before starting our day. Leah found it quite amusing to see me walk around wearing nothing but a sheer slip. It allowed her to look at what had given her so much pleasure last night in its natural state. I caught her taking images of me with her cellphone and demanded that she delete them. After all, a proper lady must keep her privacy.

Leah had informed me that the housing management staff had made sure things were ready for our arrival. From Monday to Friday during the day from seven am to seven pm, during our stay they would staff present to do the cooking, cleaning, and take care of any of our laundries. When they were not in residence they only came in once a week. I told her that while they were there, I would dress accordingly to protect my identity.

I asked if there would be any questions about our sharing the same bedroom?

Leah said, "I hope so it will give them something exciting to talk about. Besides, when George hears about it, he will assume we were trying to give him what we wanted."

I had dressed in a white summer dress with a light white silk and lace piece of underwear. Although you could see traces of my undergarments through the dress, I chose it because it had a hemline that leveled off about halfway down to my knees giving me lots of protection if I had to bend over or if a breeze caught it and tried to lift it.

It was low cut and allowed one a partial view of my breasts that were still developing even though to most I already had a nice rack. Leah and Karla believed that I would end up like my sister with a set of thirty-eight double D's.

An added plus to Leah was the fact that that it gave her easy access because she could slip her and in and cop a feel of my breasts whenever the mood hit her. Believe me, the mood hit her a lot. Since our arrival, she had not been able to keep herself from constantly touching me. I teased her by claiming she was behaving like a kid in a candy store.

"Baby your candy," Leah said with a giggle, "Is rich, hard, and to dam addictive. It wore me out last night and was still in me this morning when I woke up. I cannot remember sleeping that well in a long time. Nor waking up to feeling so chipper because I was being awakened by the movement of a hard piece of candy sliding in and out of me. Are you going to wake me up with your hard candy tomorrow?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out," I replied. "After all is not all life a journey of mysteries?"

No matter where we went on this sunny day, we were constantly teasing each other. It helped us to build a non-working relationship. I found I was liking the Leah I was seeing outside the business world where everything dictated a different tone.

I had picked it out the dress deliberately because I thought it might help to tone down my natural body shape and it had pockets built-in on its sides. I did that so I did not have to carry my purse throughout the day. That allowed me to stick the credit card and identification in one of the pockets. My cellphone and a couple of other items in the other.

At Leah's insistence, I was going braless which allowed my nipples because they were naturally stiff to stick out. It was noticeable to me that Leah kept looking at them. So did a lot of other people as we were out walking the streets.

"Tonight, I want to be able to spend a while paying your breasts some respect," Leah said with a smile. "After all girl, I need to learn if they taste as sweet as they look."

It was a blessing because with the heat of the day my breasts would have been confined, sweaty, and irritating. Yet when I sweated during the afternoon it made what could be seen shine in all their glory.

Leah thought it was a hoot that so many were giving us the look over as we walked in and out of the local shops to see what they were selling. She was not used to getting that much attention. Quite a few seemed to be responding favorably because of our appearance as we mingled among the shoppers.

"Jayden you're the one attracting all the attention," Leah said. "You're a breath of fresh air compared to what is usually seen down here. For two reasons, you are slim framed and appear to be a bit underweight. Of course, you have a feminine body that does not quit."

"I guess you are considered a local," I said. "Since you have your vacation home here."

"We try to come down at least six times a year," Leah said. "Most of the tourists do not come to the village because it is ten miles away from the beach strip and serves a different clientele. Most of the villagers go to the north side of the island where there is a small public park with public swimming."

Leah was wearing a white low cut mesh styled tank top with short white skimpy cut shorts that exposed more than what they should have. I was surprised because it gave everyone a glimpse of her naked breasts underneath. That was when I learned she could be a bit of an exhibitionist and was so used to doing it in this environment that she paid no attention to the looks she was getting.

Were both were wearing sandals, sunglasses, and matching hats to protect us from the bright sun. It was fun spending an afternoon browsing with no agenda in front of us. It was a day designed for relaxing. It also gave us some girl time where we could learn more about each other.

A couple of close female friends of hers that we had run into decided to join us for an afternoon drink outside at a small bar's patio. The three of them were surprised to see each other. Both appeared to younger than Leah but older than me. All three I learned had their vacation estate quite close to each other.

It seems the three of them had built quite the history together when they were vacationing on the island these last few years. As a result, they seemed to know a lot about each other's everyday lives. We all ended up ordering something small to eat.

I got introduced to Connie and Jackie as Robin's wife and her favorite daughter in law which led to a whole bunch of questions about how Robin and I met? What had brought us here and what were our plans during our stay? Both of Leah's friends had known for a long time that Robin was a lesbian. Only Leah and I knew that fact was no longer true.

Leah joked, "That dam husband of mine took our daughter on a trip to inspect the factories In Taiwan for the first time to start training her for more responsibility when he retires. It was he that conned my daughter in law to come down here with me. This may be a long boring vacation because I will have to be sure to behave myself."

That led to a group of sarcastic remarks that broke the ice as I made sure to put a couple of my own in. It was nice to see that Leah seemed to be able to take being the butt of the jokes in stride. Seeing this side of her personality was a pleasant surprise.

Connie and Jackie like all who first met me were drawn in by my petiteness. My wrists and ankles were smaller than theirs. I wondered if there was a bit of jealousy because of how closely they watched me.

One of them had asked if I was on a strict diet or if I dyed my red hair. I explained that it was natural and that I was doing everything I could to gain some weight and was not having any luck in adding the fifteen to twenty pounds I wanted.

That added to a few moans and grown made their sincere jealously because no matter what I did I could not gain any weight. Both Leah's friends said they wanted to do a DNA swap with me because they wanted my problem.

I got a strong impression that both George and Leah had always let their hair down while vacationing. I was learning this was a place for most to let their guard down and unwind from the stresses of normal life.

What they did here remained here and quite often would not be repeated at home. They saw it as a good cheap way of recharging their batteries before returning to normal life.

It was noted that since Robin and I were natural redheads with the temper associated with it that there had to be some fiery moments. I explained that was true and added but the makeup sex was fantastic. That brought out a few more hilarious comments that lightened the mood of all.

I was sipping on a lime-slush margarita; Karla was having a glass of wine and the other ladies were drinking the island's version of iced teas. Leah seemed proud of the compliments that her friends were making towards me. I guess I was making the right impression.

The dress I wore accented my feminine frame showing my well-defined curves. With the top of my dress unbuttoned it allowed the fullness of my developing breasts to be displayed in their youthful glory. It seemed that Leah's friends could not keep their eyes off me. Leah quite often described me as the girl with the hourglass figure that was only real in fairy tales.

Leah's lady friends thought I had a wonderful taste in style but warned me because of the way I looked I was going to be hit on a lot. I came across as young, sweet, and innocent which some would take as an easy mark while others would want to step in to be my protector.

"Jayden with your petite frame and well-accented body curves," Jackie said. "Your femininity and sensuality just seem to flow out of you. Grown men will just walk by you and get an instant hard-on as would the boys barely old enough to get one."

I smiled and said, "I can handle the attention since all I have to do is say I'm a lesbian and most males will back right off. The biggest problem I have because of my size is finding something that fits me. Quite often adult women's petite styles are too big."

I pointed out it gave me a lot more feminine clothing to choose from because of the styles designed for a younger aged female but the hardest part was finding clothing to wear that did not make me look juvenile."

"Jayden, we wish we had your problem," Jackie said. "We are always dieting trying to keep the pounds off our thighs and hips. Between that and the gyms, we feel at times that were on the verge of starving."

"Does your daughter in law always look this classy," Connie asked?

"Jayden looks better in her business attire because it makes her look more mature," Leah said. "Even there she is always turning a lot of heads. As a result, she has been able to put together a lot of important deals because of the pluses others give her as a signing bonus."

"Oh, what do you work in," Jackie asked?

"I own an import and distribution firm," I replied. "Which will gross over two million in net sales this year."

Both of Leah's lady friends seemed extremely impressed when they learned that. I guess they had learned quickly that I was not just another fluff piece living off others. Out of curiosity, Jackie asked me my age, and when I told them they were amazed because they thought I was at least five years younger.

"Robin gets accused of robbing the cradle all time," Leah said with a chuckle. "Even though they are closer in age. I even got asked if Jayden was George's and my younger daughter right in front of Robin."

"How long has your business been up and running," Jackie asked?

"Jayden started it in high school to put herself through university and in the last two years it has taken off," Leah explained quite proudly. "This last year she bought a huge warehouse for the first time which has room for expansion."

Jackie and Connie had to ask what type of items I imported, so I told them. They were surprised that I dealt primarily with the tastes of the upper-middle class that had more disposable income. A category they fit into. When I spoke of some of the popular sellers, they believed that they might be one of my customers.

I learned that their husbands were both involved with the running of professional sports teams in the mid-west and were tied up with the business end, so, with their blessing they had come down for a mini-vacation.

I could not help noticing that Jackie kept looking at me with the same look that Robin had when we first met. Jackie was a natural sandy brunette whose hair was naturally curly. She was dressed in a way that left the impression that she was on the hunt for something. I figured she was about seven years older than me, so I assumed that she was bisexual and swung both ways.

We were having a friendly informal conversation when my cellphone notices went off. I stood up to take it out of the pocket and accidentally turned the butt plug control button on that was with it. Leah felt it at once and knew there was no way to tell me.

It was a text message from Anna and Robin. The three of them were on the last leg of their journey and were wondering how Karla and I were doing. I texted back that we had arrived at the beach house and were starting to enjoy our mini vacation. Currently having lunch with some locals.

Both of my wives texted that they were extremely tired and were experiencing a bit of stomach sickness. I replied maybe it is the start of morning sickness. They replied god we hope not that is all we need on this trip. I sent them my love and kisses and said goodbye.

I told Leah what Robin had said about feeling sick. She replied that for the next twenty-four hours they would most likely be sleeping before getting down to business. She relieved my concerns explaining that it was common after flying that long to feel a bit woozy. I sent my wives a quick text explaining that.

Robin and Anna to my surprise had sent a box with a few items in it. It had been delivered by the mailman this morning. Included in it were the items they had used to train my boi pussy. It had been left at the door before we woke up.

After showering with Leah this morning, with her consent I had slipped the smallest vibrating butt plug into her after lubricating it. It had taken me explaining how Robin and Anna had trained me with it before she would agree to it. Like me, it had taken her body a few minutes to adjust to having something penetrating her in a new way.

The remote control for it was no larger than a mini Bic lighter. I had set the control so that the butt plug would expand about half of its full length and silently vibrate. Just then the waitress brought us the food we had ordered.

While we were consuming the snacks, we had ordered it was beginning to be noticed that Leah seemed a bit edgy. None of us knew the butt plug was working its magic. Between its expanding and contracting inside her, its vibration was set up to alternate between three different programs which would cause some of her sensual spots to become quite active.

Later when Leah told me what had happened, I remembered how it had felt in me. A first it had been disturbing but as my body adjusted to what was going on inside of me. I started enjoying it and responding to it naturally because it was stimulating me in a new and very sensual way.

Robin and Anna, I now understood was using it to start to open me up and to show how sensual and erotic that area of my body really was. Leah was learning about that part of her body as I did and was responding accordingly. I now could not understand why married men seemed to neglect their spouse's needs in that area.

It was then that one of her girlfriends noticed her stiff nipples sticking out profoundly against the tight tank top she was wearing that the situation became comical. Connie's eyes got overly excited.

"Was something slipped into that wine, Leah?" asked the one named Connie. "Because by the look of your stiff nipples it's clear that you are getting horny."

I was surprised to see Jackie reach over and run her finger tenderly over Leah's nipple as if it were the most normal thing for her to do in the world before saying, "Man they are sticking out to the max. Leah's body working overtime to tell remind her it needs to get laid. It happens every time she is not wearing a bra. Too bad Jayden's here otherwise we three would have an exciting evening ahead of us. "

"Yeah, with Leah all tuned up and ready," Connie said. "The queen bee would be driving all the worker bee's crazy because of the scent she's giving off."

We all laughed, Leah blushed. That lead to a bunch more teasing which Leah handled effectively. I learned that Leah had confided in her friends about George's impotence and they had often helped her relieve her sexual frustrations by holding some special girls day out when they were all here.

Learning that not only explained Georges and Leah's relationship but explained how Leah could have a friend with benefits relationship with both ladies. George had given his blessing so that she could get the sexual release she needed. To me, it just reinforced George's unconditional love for his wife.

"Okay you two I am," she responded honestly. "If there was an adult shop around, I would be trying to convince my daughter-in-law Jayden to buy a strap on and do me as hard as she can. After all, it has been months because of life since I have been down here. Even better if she were not here, I would be trying my best to get one of you two to go down on me."

I blushed, the frankness of the language was getting to me, which led to a bunch of giggles. It was nice to see that the three of them had a close, intimate, and open relationship. Yet I believed what was being said was in fun because of what Leah and I had done.

Then Jackie went into her purse and pulled out her dildo saying, "Leah that is why I don't go anywhere without my new best friend. Leah do you want to borrow it?" We roared.

When we had stopped laughing about Leah's apparent problem Leah decided to change the course of the chat from where it was going.

"Ladies you would be surprised to learn what Jayden is capable of. According to what my daughter has told me Jayden is multitalented," Leah said. "Jayden has given my daughter a special glow that has both George and I quite excited."

"How did she do that?" Jackie asked.

"My stepdaughter is starting to show," Leah said smiling. "George and I are going to be grandparents in a few months."

"Robin's expecting," They both said in surprise. "Congrats what are you hoping for?"

"If I had it my way one of each," Leah said. Only I caught the double meaning of that. The ladies all saw my smile as they expressed their congratulations.