The Lab Rat Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith did not know that while she was driving the ten miles home her husband had finally crawled into his bed completely exhausted. After the first delightful titty fuck of his daughter's breasts had covered the top of her chest in his come. He had tenderly cleaned her off with his mouth.

Once again after sharing some heated kisses with her he had gone back to feast on her developing breasts with Bo constantly encouraging him by holding his head against them. The sounds of Bo's vocal lovemaking only served to push them both further. It had ended up with him taking them again until he came.

Bill could not get over the softness his tool felt as Bo held her breast together so he could slide his manhood through the channel her body naturally created. Bo seemed delighted as his shaft's head played beak a boo as it appeared and disappeared from the channel she had created. There was no doubt that his daughter's body was designed to give a man complete pleasure with the softness he had discovered this night.

It had been surprising because his second release was bigger than the first. It had been so strong that some of his seed had splashed up on Bo's lips. Bill would always remember how Bo had run the tip of her tongue over her lips to clean it up.

It made him wonder if Bo was as sexually fine-tuned as his sister who always seemed to be able to climax when he took her mouth. As he gathered his clothing Bill noticed that Bo's who was now semi asleep pantie was soaking wet because she had cum. He smiled because it reaffirmed that she had gotten as much out of their time together as he did.

Bo was like his younger sister a true sexual being whose body allowed them to derive sexual satisfaction from the simplest things. His greatest memories of that time took place when the parents were gone for the night because he went to sleep with her within his reach available to him and willing to start over each time he woke up. From what he had learned it appeared that Bo was going to be the same way.

As Faith crawled in beside her husband, she caught the scent that was still lingering. Having known of Bill's relationship with his sister since before they had married, she had disclosed that all to Bo when he told her that he was going to embrace life as she male and had asked her for her help.

Faith as she drifted towards sleep thought about her new daughter's thoughts on what she was becoming. When she had asked her daughter what her sexual preferences would be, she had responded that it depended on her lover. As she had said I am one of the few that can fuck or be fucked and get different sexual satisfaction out of it. But it was the clarifying factor that said it all.

"Mom," Bo said. "I will have to be in love with them before anyone will get past first base."

That was when Faith thought that Bill had done Bo's breasts just like he had his sisters. She would know for sure first thing in the morning by his conduct. If he had then Bill had come to accept that their youngest was now their only daughter.

*********

To be continued