The Lab Rat Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy the salesclerk who had given up on relationships for a while had discovered his secret when she accidentally caused his pantie to come to lose as he was changing. She had been shocked when she first saw Bo's naked baby-makers hairless body area that she had to feel it to see if it was real. Her tender touch had caused it to grow. Bo had explained to her that he was reaching the point that he could finally accept the fact that he was a shemale.

Sandy had suggested that he flirt with his father to lead him into accepting what he was. When Bo asked her out, he had been surprised that she accepted because she thought that she could help him because of their closeness in age become the beautiful woman he was meant to be.

After pouring Bill's Lager into a chilled beer mug, Bo brought their beverages and set them in front of him. Bo sat sideways on his father's lap like Jayden had suggested while making sure that his father's hardness pressed into the folds of his cheeks right against the tightness of his virginity. After setting the wine glass on the table he turned his face toward his father.

Before Bill had a chance to speak Bo's cellphone went off.

"Hi Mom," Bo answered while looking into his eyes. "We just got back from our father-daughter outing that went extremely well. I was able to get all the items dad thought I needed plus with his approval a few more very feminine items that I will show you later."

"Is your father more accepting of you becoming a female?" Faith asked trying to find out if their planning and scheming were working.

"For him, it was a long frustrating day, I think his eyes are beginning to be opened up to that idea," Bo said. "We just got finished putting everything away and our sharing a private moment while having a drink.

While Bo was listening to her mother talk, she began sliding the backside of her tush back and forth over his hardness. Bo was tickled pink to discover that his father was becoming, firmer, stronger, and thicker because of his stimulation even with the layer of clothing between them. Bo's mother was right when she told him to keep his father sexually frustrated as long as possible.

Bo turned the speaker to the cell phone on as her mother talked, she turned his head towards her father. Bo wanted to know what he could get away with.

Bill saw Bo bring her lipstick covered lips to his and felt his tongue spreading his lips to start to enter his mouth but then Bo pulled back to talk to his wife.

"Mom, " Bo asked. "Do I have your permission if daddy will go along with it to kiss him as if he were my boyfriend?'

"When I was discovering my femininity," Faith responded. " I practiced on my brothers all the time because it was safe. I think it's a great idea."

"How long before you will be home," Bo asked as she slid her tush over her father's hardness again.

"We are just about finished, but we were going to go out and get a bite to eat to unwind," Faith said. "It could be a couple of hours."

Bill could not believe it. Bo had not realized that his zipper was down when he sat down. With the type of pantie, Bo was wearing there was little material between their flesh. One accidental slip could leave their naked flesh both exposed to each other.

As soon as the cellphone was off Bo resumed what he was doing this time trying to imitate what Jayden had shown him. Softly, gently, he embraced his femininity and began kissing her father with soft kisses on the top of his lips before using his tongue to penetrate his willing mouth.

Bill fought Bo's attention for as long as he could but soon, he lost his resistance and was giving in to the pleasures he was receiving. The kisses were the gentlest and sweetest he had ever remembered receiving. Not wanting to injure his last child's sexual development he began to respond in kind.

Bo realized the strength in what she was doing because of the way it was affecting her and how her father was responding. Jayden was right, the more Bo allowed his feminine ways to lead the moment the easier it was to get others to give in. It made him wonder if all would respond this way. If he ended up kissing Sandy on their first date next Sunday would she respond the same way?

It was while they were lost in exploring the newness of each other's mouth, that Bo pressed her tush tighter against him. The softness of his developing daughter's body was amazing, Bill's private member was responding more favorably. It felt like his cocks head was feeling the fold between Bo's cheeks.

Bill knew that if he could get through Bo's exploring that he would soon be upstairs in the bathroom relieving himself. Bo did not know that what she was doing was bringing back memories of another who had treated her father in the same way.

It was not long that Bo felt his father's firm hand starting to linger over her breasts. Bo found the touch of his fingers discovering the softness of her breasts liberating. First, with his fingers, his father explored the circumference before moving in. He was surprised to learn how stiff and long Bo's nipples were.

His Dad then ran his palm's over her nipples stimulating them causing them to become stiffer. For Bo having someone else explore her sensitive breasts for the first time was thrilling. The pleasure she was experiencing from his touch for the first time was amazing. It felt like his father was sending tingling shivers throughout her inexperienced body.

Bo had been warned that her breasts would always be super sensitive once they had some size to them and now for the first time, she was experiencing it. Bo was wondering if it could ever be better than this.

"I remember touching my sister's breasts when she was in the middle of her development. Hers was at about the same stage at that time as yours are," Bill said with a gentleness not heard before. "I think yours are much softer and more inviting than hers were. Today for the first time I saw your femininity shine in all its glory. You saw the effect it was having on me. It's as if I spend the day with a permanent hard-on."

"Your hand seems to be enjoying my breasts. I guess they are showing your approval of them. I would never have known just how good it felt to have someone who loves them as much as I do play with them," Bo said before resuming to kiss him for a few minutes before saying, "What else did you do with your sister at that time?"

"I used to slide my dick between them while she held them pressed together against it," Bill said. "Until I came. She loved seeing my manhood sliding between her breasts saying the tunnel she had formed was made for it."

Bo and his father knew they were reaching the point where they needed to stop before going any further. Their mutual physical expressions had heated their bodies. Bo reached up and took the straps off his shoulders allowing the slip to slide down his frame exposing his well-shaped breasts to him for the first time.

For a moment Bill sat there admiring what had freely been presented to him. Bo's breasts were mouthwatering. With the naked cleavage in front of him, Bill found himself unable to resist.

Bo watched as her father lowered his head and began exploring them with his mouth. His touch was sending sensations through her body that she had never experienced before, and it was kind of overwhelming. The moistness of his mouth, the heat of his breath, and the movement of his tongue on them were creating new sensations that were driving her higher than she had ever been as a male.

It was not long until Bo was lovingly holding her father's head against his breasts in a very feminine manner. Bo was ensuring they were getting his full attention. The magic of his father's mouth and tongue on her breasts was amazing. Bo at that moment did now want her father to ever stop. Bo was learning that playing with her breasts as they developed had never been this stimulating.

"If you wanted to spend hours doing this," Bo said. "I would find it extremely hard to refuse you. I can't imagine anything more intimate, or pleasurable than what you're giving me."

For Bo, it was an emotional and sensual moment to have her breasts feasted upon. His tongue-twisted her nipples around as he embraced them with his hands and mouth. The sensations Bo was experiencing for the first time were driving her wild. Bo felt the pleasure she was receiving was extreme.

It did not take long until Bill heard the moans caused by his stimulation of his daughter's flesh. Bill was finding her sweet breasts a delight to play with. They were soft, full, and ripe and a thrill to touch. He could not believe how into playing with Bo's sweet breasts he was getting. The more he tasted the sweetness and softness of them the more he wanted to possess them.

Bo responding as she did, showed him that Bo was all female and it surprised him. Bill accepted the fact that the piece of sweet flesh he was exploring was his for the taking if he admits to himself and her that Bo had become his daughter.

"Mom won't be home for an hour do you want to my bedroom so you can do my breasts for the first time like you did your sister's?" Bo asked in a soft feminine whisper while knowing how hard her father was becoming, "If you do you will have to clean the mess we create."

Before Bo's father could answer Bo pushed her tush further against her father's hardness. It felt that if the clothing had not been between them, he would have been pushing at his daughter's rosebud's virgin entrance. It was then that Bo saw that his father's eyes were aflame with desire

Bill lowered his hands and lifted his daughter as he stood up to carry her to her bedroom had forgotten the state of his undress. He had lost his resistance to what Bo was becoming. Bo slipped and Bill's hands caught her by holding her tush while pushing the slip up above his waist.

Bill was shocked by the softness his hands were holding and moaned without thinking, "When you are ready to lose your virginity let me be the one."

Bo seeing the change in his attitude said back as sweetly as she could, "Only if I can use you to train myself with until I am ready to be a feminine adult woman in every way. Maybe that could be your birthday present from me on your birthday."

Bill set Bo down. Bo noticed that her father's zipper was down and that his stiff member was dying to get out. She reached in to free it from being restricted by bringing it out between the fold of his underwear. Bill almost came from her touching it.

Bo would always remember the first stiff hard cock she touched as a female was her father's. Its hardness pulsated in her hand. It felt different from hers as its girth was bigger, almost twice the thickness and it was longer.

She loved the texture she was feeling and the strength of its warmth. Bo knew at that moment that she was in control and could set the boundaries of the relationship. That was the moment that Bo realized her father had accepted what she was.

As Jayden put it "I'm the best of both sexes I'm she male and proudly admit it."

"Dad, I'm neither male nor female," Bo said. "I am and have always been a shemale who's attracted to both sexes. It is my natural femininity that makes me so desirous to both males and females. Thank you for accepting that I am a unique female with an additional attachment which I will always refer to as my babymaker."

As Bo led her father to her bedroom she said, "Just remember from now on this belongs to both the women who live in your house. I expect that you will be willing and eager to teach me by showing me what I need to learn going forward."

As Bo led them Bill's hand went to Bo's small inviting soft tush. He slid his hand under the material of her pantie and began to eagerly explore Bo's soft flesh for the first time. He had never experienced anything so soft and warm in his life.

Using his index finger, he ran it along the crack between his daughter's sweet fold. There was a soft warm inviting feeling coming from the tender skin of her delightful backside. Her rear curves were perfect as far as he was concerned and he looked forward to exploring that area like he had done her breasts.

Bill's finger rested against Bo's rosebud which was closed tight. He knew if that he was ever going to enjoy tapping it, he would have to find a way for his wife Faith to help their daughter open it up. Otherwise too early of an entry into her could damage her for life. He would be going through a living hell until he filled her the way he wanted,

Bo's mind flashed by to her childhood and wondered if his brothers had known all along what he knew now. They had tried to get him to take their cocks in his mouth and he had refused. Now she was hoping for her first taste of her father's semen so she could compare it to hers.

"Daddy, shouldn't most men ask for permission when playing with their she male's lovers pussy?" Bo giggled in delight.

"In this house, you are my daughter, and we live by my rules," Bill responded as he squeezed her cheeks in delight. "It's my responsibility to make sure that you are ready and equipped for all aspects of your feminine life. You best get your mother to teach you how to keep it clean if you expect me to be the one that breaks it in."

Bill was already thinking of the tightness he would be experiencing when he tasted the delights of his daughters tush for the first time. Slamming his balls into the softness of her cheeks while his rod plunged into the tightness of her hole was going to be incredible.

Bo thought mission accomplished. Bo the male was done. He was now his father's daughter who had him wrapped around her finger. She would have to find a way to thank Jayden for giving her the slip She knew that her father would teach her all she needed to know about satisfying the needs of a male lover while being attentive to her needs. It was going to be exciting to discover her sensuality and femininity with someone she completely trusted.

Bo was wondering if she too would enjoy both sexes as lovers because Jayden had admitted that he enjoyed both giving and getting when making love.

Bo had already decided as they entered her bedroom that this was the first of what would become many nights of sexual exploration and was looking forward to discovering if there was much difference in the taste of their semen.

As soon as they crossed the threshold into Bo's bedroom Bill started undressing. By the time they reached the bed the bottom half of his clothing lay on the floor. Bo stopped holding the slip allowing it to fall. Bill saw his daughter with all her femininity exposed. In his eyes, she was incredibly beautiful.

Bo leaned back against her father and tilted her head up towards his, Bill lowered his and their lips joined. Bo let go of Bill's manhood. Bill wrapped his arms around his daughter and squeezed her tight against him as his shaft slid between her legs running along the bottom of her pantie.

Bo's flesh was soft, pliable, and willing. Bill promised himself that he would be as gentle and loving as possible because he knew that once he had taken her virginity, he would be wanting to do her regularly.

Bill lifted his daughter and laid her on top of the bed before finishing undressing and laying down beside her. Once again, he returned to the sweetness of her soft breasts smothering them with all the love and attention, he could give them.

Across town, Julie had listened to Faith's conversation with whoever she was talking to. For the last few months, she had watched the transformation of the wallflower that used to be Faith. The only thing she knew was that Faith was taking part in testing a new breast enhancement product.

The transformation of her looks, personality, and attitude was stunning. As Faith's breasts grew larger, she had reinvented herself with a new clothing style, a new hairstyle, a new approach to her makeup use, and with a modest amount of weight loss Faith had brought to the fore what had always been hidden. There was new and exciting femininity flowing from inside of her. This new Faith was stunning because of the new sensuality and sexuality she was showing.

Julie was finding herself emotionally, mentally, physically, and romantically connecting to her. It was puzzling to her because she had never been attracted like this to another female in her life. Having just been divorced from her husband a few months ago she was not looking for a serious relationship.

"What was that all about," Julie asked?

"My youngest Bo for years has been sexually confused," Faith said. "It was her that got us both involved in the breast growth test. As a result, she has learned that she was always a female trapped in a male's body. So now she has embraced the best of both worlds by recognizing that she is a shemale and has always been one. She spent the day trying to win her father's acceptance of what she has become."

"In helping her to become all she could be as a female you ended up discovering a new side of yourself in the progress," Julie noted. "I must admit that I find the new you vibrate, exciting, and sensually attractive. Was it planned or just a bi-product of what was happening?"

"A bit of both," Faith said. "I saw how the changes were causing Bo to blossom into the beautiful daughter I always wanted and realized that I needed to get involved with all of her conversion. So, I pushed myself into the program to show my support. It strips you to the bone emotionally and forces you to examine everything about yourself."

"How did you face it, " Julie asked?

"With difficulty at first until my husband Bill embraced the changes in me," Faith said. " It seems his desire for making love has picked up. Our sex life has never been this good. The clothing allowance allowed me to discover a new line of clothing that complimented the changes I was making and brought what I see in me out."

"The transformation in you has been amazing," Julie explained. "The comments about you at work are filled with a lot of praise. The changes in you have affected me so much that I find myself thinking about a romantic relationship with you."

When Faith blushed Julie took it as a positive sign. She got up from where she was sitting and sat down beside her. While looking in her eyes she moved her face towards her and touched her lips with hers. For both, it was the first time.

What started as a straightforward lip to lip kiss grew in intensity as each discovered their hidden passion. Faith was thinking about what she had heard Jayden said about taking baby steps and not rushing into anything. They broke it off and looked into each other's eyes.

"That was my first romantic kiss with a woman in my life," Julie said. "I hope I did not offend you."

"Mine too, I must admit that I liked it," Faith replied. "Should we take the time to find out where our new relationship leads us."

"Let us go lay on top of my bed, side by side," Julie said, "so, we can look at each other while we discuss it further."

For the next couple of hours, laying side by side they ended up behaving like young teenagers as they discovered new things about each other. There was not much talking but an exploration of each other lips and tongues. As they drew into each other emotionally, mentally, and physically they learned they both wanted more.

By the time they said goodnight both knew that their relationship had forever changed and for the better. Both reluctantly left the other feeling the need for a cold shower. The innocence they shared was intoxicating. Even though they had done nothing, but some serious necking Faith's heart was fluttering.

Faith was wondering as she drove home was it passion, lust, or was it the genuine beginnings of a new kind of loving relationship. The only thing going through her mind was the sweetness and tenderness she discovered coming from Julie's lips was so different when compared to her husband.