The Lab Rat Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes it takes a few minutes for things to register. When they did, the need for knowing it all came out furious and fast. It was fun watching Leah dodge their questions. Between her squirming and the vibration of the movement in her tush that no one knew about it was hilarious.

They wanted to know how Robin got impregnated. Was it in the normal way or by artificial insemination? Was she carrying twins? Did we know the sex of the child? Was it her idea or mine? How did I convince her to go along with it? What did I think about it? Did we know who the father is?

Leah was getting frustrated because she could not explain anything honestly without them catching on. The other part of the problem because of their close friendship, they would know if she lied. It did not help that she was so turned on that she was starting to lose her ability to concentrate. She got a look that screamed help me on her face.

Finally, I said, "I got to give my mother in law a break," I said. "What I am about to tell you. You must swear to keep it a secret. Our family situation is rather quite unique."

That got everyone's attention quickly.

"Are you sure about this?" Leah asked in concern.

"It's okay Mom, it's clear you trust them," I said.

I had not meant to say that, but it had just slipped out. Everyone could tell that Leah seemed to get emotional over it.

After getting their promise I took a deep breath and thought about what I should say. I did not want to disclose the whole truth so I had to put it in such a way that they would not question. So, I produced a partial truth that would satisfy their normal curiosity.

"When I was going through puberty, I started to develop female breasts. Both my parents had wondered for weeks what I was hiding," I explained before adding, "I was so ashamed and embarrassed that it had changed my personality. I had gone from being outgoing, very sports-minded to being quiet and reserved. By shutting down and withdrawing from society it had got them genuinely concerned."

"Once my parents got the full picture out of me which took a while because I was not talking," I went on to explain. "It was off to the doctors and specialists to discover what the problem was. After going through all the medical tests possible the Doctors informed my parents and me that I had been born a shemale."

I went on to explain, "It was explained that all records showed that she males were late known to be late bloomers. We learned that my situation was not as medically rare as we thought. You can imagine the problems I had dealing with my uniqueness as I was growing up."

Leah could see that her girlfriends were not believing a bit of it. I watched as she opened the gallery file on her cellphone and brought up the ten pictures that she had taken of me earlier while I was wearing nothing but a slip. I was watching Connie and Jackie's eyes as they digested seeing so many of my images.

"Leah, I thought you had deleted them like I requested," I said.

I did not know that Leah had caught me completely naked in my natural state when my babymaker was stiff and erect. I just noticed that as they were looking at my images their eyes became open and wide showing their surprise and excitement. Both of Leah's friends looked at my erection and me multiple times.

"I'm sorry Jayden, I could not delete them because I am so proud of my daughter-in-law and all her assets," Leah explained. "Believe me if it was anyone else, I would not have shown them."

Connie got up from where she was sitting and walked over to my side. I turned to look at her just as she lowered her head towards me. I could see by the way she looked that she felt flustered. She planted a tongue entering kiss upon me, as she searched out my mouth. I knew instantly that she was trying to show just how interested in me she was by using the heat of her mouth.

Leah said, "Connie she's recently become a married woman, so the newness and freshness have not worn off. So stop it now."

"How else was I going to be able to show her that I approve of her and want to be a friend with benefits. Remember I had to do the same to you to convince you that I was serious," Connie replied. "Besides being a she male just makes Jayden's package that more desirable in my eyes."

"It must of being hard for you," Jacked said in seriousness.

"For all of us, it was," I said. "I had to transform from being male to being a female. It got worse when a car accident killed my parents and my sister. Without their support, I withdrew into myself while constantly hiding what and who I was."

"It was meeting Robin by accident that turned my life around.," I explained. "Her acceptance of me as a friend allowed the true me to fully come out. Robin lovingly took the time to encourage me to be what I naturally was. Before long we found ourselves falling in love."

"Robin's help allowed Jayden to become the beautiful lady she is. As she developed her self-esteem Jayden embraced and accepted her femininity," Leah said. "I am enormously proud of the two of them and their relationship as it is."

As you can see Jayden is a natural beauty," Leah added. "Robin just helped Jayden bring what she has always been out. The fact that they are so in love has made all things possible. Robin meeting Jayden brought us what we thought we would never have the chance of being grandparents."

"Dam girl," Connie said. "You should be! Jayden has been making us a bit jealous since we met her, and now that we know what she is, it just makes her even more special. She is the typical petite southern belle that we see in all the movies that men just seem to fawn over. If I had her between my legs, I would wrap them around her and never let go."

"Do you know how hot you are making us," Jackie said. "Your appendage appears larger than normal. Robin must be in heaven when she mounts you with your breasts caressing each other."

"George must think his daughter in law walks on water," Connie said. "He has always had a thing for a petite woman."

"He does, Jayden knows she has got him wrapped around her little finger," Leah said. "But I can say she has never taken advantage of her relationship with him, not even once."

"Jayden be careful," Jackie said in all seriousness. "If I had a daughter in law like you, I would be all over you, every chance I got. After all, you come across as innocent and sweet. It would be wonderful to spend a few hours a day just ravishing your body and riding its prime meat. I am surprised that Leah has not tried to approach the subject with you. Maybe she is working herself up to it."

Again, their way of expressing things embarrassed me and I showed it by blushing.

"Don't let Jackie's comments get to you," Connie added as she brought her hand to rest over mine. "We are just jealous because we envy your's and Robin's relationship. Robin is married to you and that gives her the best of both sexes. That makes us more than just a wee bit jealous. Leah is a dear friend and we just want what's best for her. We all know what Leah really deserves and we are hoping she gets it."

"Don't encourage my mother in law, " I said with a giggle. "After all those photos prove she was looking where she shouldn't."

"Oh really," Connie said in laughter. "Leah, is it Jayden who you are thinking about when you masturbate in privacy?"

We all roared when Leah blushed. "Let us be honest about it. Seeing someone as beautiful and unique as Jayden makes everyone think about it. Robin said she got impregnated because she couldn't get enough of Jayden's babymaker. Robin's biggest problem is that she feels empty when Jayden's not inside of her."

"What surprises me with all that we have learned this afternoon," Jackie said. "Is that the hardest hardcore lesbian I have ever known no longer feels complete as a woman unless her wife is buried inside her."

Jackie asked, "Did she give your cock its name after you knocked her up?"

We couldn't help it, her remark said in sarcasm struck us all as being funny even though Leah and I knew that what she said contained a lot of truth.

'It's so bad at times that she will sit on my lap, with my babymaker buried within her,' I said. "and only do something to me to make sure I don't go soft. She feels it gives us an intimacy that no one else has ever shared."

Leah noticed that when her lady friends hugged me and her goodbye that they took an extra-long hug with me so that they could quickly feel me up to see what they could discover. Both were surprised that I was able to hide my appendage so well.

I'm so happy for both Robin and you, " Connie whispered in my ear as her hands slid down to my rear. "Because it is giving our dear friends what they have always wanted. I hope you will count us as friends because Jackie and I, would love to have the chance to take a ride on your babymaker too."

Jackie as she held me whispered, "George has performance problems, Leah needs to be filled and rode hard for as long as possible. She is long overdue for a good romp. Perhaps you are woman enough to shove your babymaker into her because that's the best medicine one could give her."

That made me blush because neither my wives nor I was that blunt.

We were walking away when Connie and Jackie looked back to see Leah slide her hand around my waist and pull me tight against her just before her hand came to rest on my tush.

They didn't hear Leah whisper. " Thank you for saving my ass from being destroyed by them. That small butt plug vibrator you accidentally turned on needs to be shut off before it buckles my knees."

I giggled the rest of the afternoon about that.

"Oh, it looks like we have gotten Leah thinking about it," Jackie said. "She is beginning to sexually explore her daughter in law. Let us hope she goes for it."

"Should we use the key to Leah's and George's estate to sneak in to see if Leah is finally getting what she needs," Connie said. "A good stiff cock inside her long-neglected pussy."

"If Leah does it will be prime meat, firm and hard with a fast recovery rate," Jackie said in seriousness. "I can see Leah because it has been so long, acting like a schoolteacher by making Jayden do her over and over again until she does it just right."

That caused another round of laughter between the two of them.

"Keep talking like that," Connie laughed, "And we will soon be looking for a couple of young island boys that we can practice on until we got them trained."

"There is only one dick I want in me while we're down here," Jackie said with certainty, "and that wife's bitch calls it her babymaker."

"What I am going to be wondering about for the rest of the day," Connie said. "Is what it would be like to take a double-ended strap on and ride that sweet tush that Jayden has. Jayden may not know it but it's a walking talking advertisement that says come fuck me to everyone who sees it."

"You noticed it too," Jackie said. "With Jayden's tiny waistline naturally forming a nice love handle to hold on to it makes the curves of her tush look divine. There is not a man in the world that would refuse it if Jayden were bent over with her legs spread ready for them to partake. They would be lined up hoping to get a chance to take advantage of it."

"Bet you that Robins taking advantage of it regularly," Jackie said. "Because if I was her, I would be taking Jayden's tush almost daily because it would be all mine to possess."

"Girlfriend, Let's just admit it," Connie said. "Compared to most females Jayden's got a frame that could raise the dead."

"Do you think we should hit the tourist strips tonight to see if we get ourselves laid?" Jackie asked. "Or begin scheming together to figure out for ourselves what will it take for us to get a taste of what Jayden has to offer?"

'It's been a long time since any human has left a hunger in me that won't let go," Connie said. "The last time I got it I got burned big time. The result of that adventure ended up with my mother adopting my firstborn because I was too young."

********

It was almost seven by the time Bill Hixon and his blossoming want a be got home. They had stopped at a local restaurant to eat before coming home. Even there Bo had attracted a lot of unwanted attention because of how feminine he looked.

After unpacking all the purchases and putting them away Bo had gone up to get changed. Bill was thankful for the break from Bo because he was glad to be free of the sexual tension, he been going through all day long.

Bill could not believe how much a sexual feminine being his son was becoming. Although in his mind he was trying to fight the conversion of Bo from the son he had always known into this beautiful feminine being he was becoming.

The way his frame was coming together there was no doubt that Bo was well on the way to becoming a very feminine sensual female. It did not help that he no longer knew how to describe Bo as his son or his daughter. It made him wonder if all fathers had a difficult day when they saw their daughter's femininity fully on display.

Bill had been exposed to his femininity and sensuality in full bloom all day. It had been a complete attack on all his male senses. He was surprised that he made it through the day without finding a bathroom to jerk off in. If a person could give some man a case of the blue balls his evolving son was soon going to be it.

Bo had always been the runt of his litter; his brothers were now both big strapping men. Bo had always had his wife's sister's frame which was lean and slender. Bo had let his hair grow so now that it had been professionally styled and with the makeup, he now regularly wore most who saw him out would never know he was a male.

He did not understand why both his wife and their son had to lose all their body hairs when they started being test subjects. He now understood why they wore specially designed hair coverings because with the amount of sterilization they had to go through to keep the program free of contamination their hair loss had become permanent.

Even his wife Faith's skin had become softer as if it were recapturing parts of itself that time had worn down. It had made him wonder if that had been caused by what they had been subject to. Making love to her lately had been the best they have ever shared. There was a softness to her flesh that had not been there for years.

Sandy his or her date for next week had fawned over her while she was attending to their needs. Bill had gotten the feeling that the salesclerk had led Bo to items that she would like to see Bo wearing. From the business attire to the personal the choices she picked out had been sensational. Sandy's choices in clothing had brought Bo's femininity completely out even in the professional clothing.

What had blown Bill's mind was seeing Bo dressed in a long formal gown that hugged Bo's frame tight because for the first time he saw how much cleavage Bo already had. Bo was already showing just how feminine he had become. The tight-fitting dress had brought his newfound femininity fully out and showed that he had all the curves any young lady would.

Bo's transformation had been amazing. As Bo was modeling it for his approval a few men had stopped and watched because of how beautiful Bo looked. He had heard some male ask his friend if he knew of any formal things coming up because he had to meet that beautiful lady. Glancing back Bill had noticed that he too had a hard-on.

When Bo came back downstairs, Bill had to sit down at the kitchen table to hide the instant hard-on he got because of how Bo had dressed. Bo had come back down from the bedroom wearing a sheer almost see-through black slip with a soft black lace daisy may cut pantie that exposed a lot of his tush cheeks and thighs making his lower half much more feminine than he had imagined.

Bill could see Bo's semi-naked body in its full glory. He was surprised by how developed the breasts were on his evolving son or daughter as his stiff nipples pressed into the slip that brought out all his femininity.

Already Bo was developing a nice rack. Just looking at the sexual being the person that he was truly seeing for the first time there was no denying that this evolving genderless being was here to stay. Once again Bill found himself with an instant hard-on.

Bo reminded him of his younger sister when she was sixteen and what they had done together as she explored her developing sexuality. At first, she had been the aggressor, but their relationship had blossomed until she got married.

What had started with simple foreplay and exploration had evolved from titty fucks into a friend with benefit. Just thinking about those times with her still made him hard instantly. To this day neither his sister nor he had any regret for the time they had spent together.

If Bo kept developing as she did he was going to have a very impressive large tight rack, to go along with his or her slim waist, leg, and long thighs. But it was the shape of Bo's teen tush that Bill had his eyes locked on.

The fact the Bo was wearing his first set of heels did not get past Bill's eyes. From behind with Bo bent over like that no man would deny that the image in front of him was all female. The natural femininity that Bo was innocently expressing in Bill's mind reinforced his budding belief that his youngest was born to be a female.

There was no way he could deny that this newly reinvented Bo was becoming a very desirable piece of feminine flesh. The way his or her tiny tush was directed at him was sending a powerful message. Although he tried to look away, he kept being drawn back to it.

It had been a long time since he had ever thought of taking a person's behind and doing the anal mumble-jumble. The problem was that Bo's current appearance made it clear that his inviting tush was designed for it. It was small, soft, and with him bent over it appeared to have a bit of a bubble.

Bill had lost hit when Bo leaned over in the fridge to get his father a cold beer and a glass of chilled white wine for himself. With his legs spread apart at a forty-five-degree angle and his body bent at the waist Bo's frame was naturally directing one eye to that very desirable piece of flesh.

It was as if this new sexual being in front of him was advertising that it was made for it. There was no doubt in Bill's mind that Bo's very desirable backside was begging to be plugged. His body's natural response had caused Bill to undo his zipper to relieve the pressure against it before he sat down so that his hard member could push easier his silk loose-fitting underwear. At least this time his hardon would not ache so much.

Bo could hear her father mumbling to himself and smiled because he knew that his acceptance of him being a woman was being confronted by him. Bo had decided long ago that he could never go back to being just a male. With his mother's help, they had schemed together for this to happen.

All-day long he had noticed his father's growing sexual frustrations and he had deliberately played on it. Bo realized that by doing that he was slowly moving her father into accepting the new reality that he was now a female.

When Jayden had passed this slip to him. Jayden said that whoever had seen him dressed in it had accepted the fact that he was all woman after a few hours. It was so sheer that it was almost transcendent. Jayden's words came back to mind.

"I didn't realize at first that this slip caused my body to appear more naked than as if I was wearing nothing," Jayden had explained. "When I wore it, I always wore panties that kept my baby maker hidden. The illusion the clothing and my body created drove my potential partners over the edge. Within an hour both Robin and Anna were convinced I was meant to be a woman."

That was why when they got home Bo had gone upstairs to change, he knew right away what he was going to change into. It was the first time he had ever put his full femininity on display. He was hoping that wearing this outfit would bring him the same results as Jayden.