The Lab Rats Ch. 05 - A Rat's Arse

Story Info
A secret shared by more than 2 people is not a secret.
13.4k words
4.7
11.7k
24

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay in continuing the story. Once again life gets in the way but I hope to finish the next and final Chapter soon.

Please note this episode contains anal sex (which has been trailed many times before so you can't say you were not warned) so if it is not your thing please go with my best wishes. For those who chose to read on, constructive criticism is always welcome.

Previously

The 5 days passed interminably for both Rowan and Alex but eventually her taxi pulled up out side his riverside apartment in the centre of York. She hurried to the front door and buzzed his number and the lock released almost immediately. She giggled to herself as she pushed in through the front door.

'Anyone would think he was eager to see me!'

Alex was waiting for her as she stepped out of the lift and Rowan dropped her bags and immediately leapt into his arms as they kissed passionately, not caring if other people saw them. Eventually they broke apart and Alex looked down at his mother with so much love that Rowan's knees went weak.

"Fuck ... Mum ... I've missed you so much ... the video calls have just made me realise that I need you in my arms and in my life ... all the time."

Rowan stroked his cheek gently and her eyes were full of unshed tears at the heartfelt greeting but her mouth twitched into a smirk as she stood on tiptoes to whisper discretely in his ear.

"What about needing me in your bed all the time?"

Alex chuckled.

"You're a bad woman ... but there as well! Now, let's go inside before I fuck you here on the landing and scandalise the neighbours. You go on in and I'll get your bags."

He gave her arse a gentle slap as she passed him and Rowan squealed happily and shook her tight bum at her lover as she looked at him over her shoulder with smouldering eyes.

"Come and get it baby ... it's all for you!"

Alex hurriedly picked up her bags and rushed through the front door of the flat pushing it closed with his foot as he dropped the luggage in the hallway. Rowan smirked at him as she slowly undid the buttons of her winter coat to reveal that she wore only a lacy bra and matching French-cut knickers underneath. Alex's growled as he took in the beautiful sight of his mother's sexy body as the coat fell to the floor.

"You are so bad but so gorgeously good! Have you been like that since you left Manchester ... flashing yourself at the other passengers?"

Rowan wrinkled her nose and smiled teasingly as she shook her head.

"No, silly, I got changed in the toilets at the station. I thought you would like the surprise ... speaking of which ..."

She spun round looking back at him the whole time and bent at the waist as her hands came back to pull her the gusset of her knickers to one side to show the metal flange of the butt plug. She giggled teasingly.

" ... I've got the bigger one in ... you can pull it out any time you like."

Alex eyes went wide and he nodded approvingly as he stepped towards his mother with a look of pure lust in his eyes.

"Fuckkkk that looks so sexy ... but firstly ... you dressed like that reminds me of something I was going to do when you got here ... what was it ... oh I remember ... this ...!"

She squealed happily as he scooped her up over his shoulder and carried her, giggling, into the bedroom where he gently laid her on the large bed. She quickly unfastened her bra and slid her knickers down her long toned legs before laying back on the pillows smiling at the haste with which her son removed his own clothes. She licked her lips in anticipation at the sight of his magnificent cock as he released it from the confines of his underpants.

"Oh, darling that looks so yummy ... I could eat it all up."

Alex shook his head.

"Oh, no you don't I would last about 3 seconds if you deep throat me and this lot is going straight into your pussy because by my reckoning you are at your most fertile today and tomorrow and it's high time I got you pregnant."

Rowan looked at him in delighted surprise.

"You're passing up the opportunity to pull the plug out and take my virgin bum ... you really must want our babies to have been working out the timing of my cycle."

He looked serious for a second.

"I have never wanted anything more in my life than to have beautiful babies with you and for us to get old together watching them grow up."

Rowan started to tear up at this statement and held out her arms to her loving son.

"You'd better come here then, being fertile makes me horny and I am so aroused right now I will come just from feeling you inside me."

Alex got on to the bed and shuffled between the widespread legs of his beautiful mother and bent to kiss her pussy but Rowan pulled his shoulders.

"No darling ... in me now ... please ... we have all the time for you to use your wonderful mouth on me but right now I want that baby you just promised me. Fuck me with that lovely cock of yours ... fuck your mummy-slut ... please baby."

There was no way that Alex was going to put up a fight about that and knee-walked further up between the lewdly spread thighs of his mother as his hard shaft pointed straight ahead. Rowan grasped it and aimed it at her wet centre and Alex bent forward so that the head surged through the puffy lips of her cunt and deep into her receptive body.

Their eyes were locked together and each could see the pleasure that this brought to the other and moaned in delight at the sensation, heightened by the feel of the butt plug through the thin membranes between Rowan's cunt and rectum.

"Ohhh ... fuck ... Mum ... you feel so good around my cock ..."

"Yesss baby ... so good ... so very good ... now fuck me hard and make me pregnant ... don't worry about making it last ... just fuck me ..."

Alex nodded and withdrew almost completely until he felt the swollen entrance to her pussy gripping the head of his cock before powering back into her willing body with one savage thrust. Rowan gasped and moaned and wrapped her legs around his thighs and hips and pulled his head down for a voracious kiss as he started to power his solid organ deeper into her body so she could feel it against her cervix.

Alex knew he would not last after 5 days of abstinence and especially as this was all about making babies. He could feel his orgasm rising swiftly but just kept ploughing roughly into the willing body of his gorgeous mate ... his mother.

"Fuckkk ... Mumm ... gonna come ... gonna knock you up ... fucking KNOCK ... YOU ... UP ...!

Rowan could feel the last three thrusts even deeper in her body and the pulses of her son's sperm against her womb. The thought of being impregnated by her loving son triggered her own climax and she raked her nails over son's buttocks to pull him as deep as possible.

"Ohhh Alexxx ... fuck yessss ... like that ... knock me up... goddd I love you...!"

Alex fell forward as their orgasms waned and they kissed lovingly as Rowan tilted her pelvis up and locked her feet behind his back to make sure that all his lovely spermies stayed right where they were meant to be.

+++++

Some time later and 70 miles away Saskia pulled her fingers from her wet pussy as the ripples of her own climax reverberated through her body. She watched the recording come to and end as the lack of motion caused the detector to stop. She closed the player with a mouse click from a trembling finger.

'Fuckk! That was so hot ... my own little porno show starring my mother and brother ... and so much more when they wake up!'

Now she knew for certain about the debauched incestuous relationship between her mother and brother, what would she do about it?

Chapter 39

Rowan came awake from her post-coital doze as Alex moved to get off the bed.

"Sorry, Mum, I didn't want to wake you ... I was just going for a pee. You look so beautiful lying asleep in my ... our ... bed."

Rowan smiled tenderly back at her lover.

"Yes, baby, 'our' bed! Come back to it ... I need a cuddle."

She held out her arms and Alex swiftly moved into their circle as his own arms went round Rowan's back and they kissed long and deeply as they lay on their sides.. They were slightly breathless and flushed when they broke apart with gazes locked on each other. Alex voiced a question that both had.

"You're still OK with this ... no second thoughts since last weekend?"

"None at all. The more time I spend with you the more right it seems. This is not just about the physical side because we fit together as people ... I'm just sorry that I've been forcing you away for the last few years ... but that's all over now. We have our future together starting with finding somewhere new to live and then I need to find a job ... then ... children ... are you still sure about children?"

Alex kissed her lovingly.

"Hey, I'm the one who has been keeping tabs on your cycle, aren't I?"

Rowan smiled happily and stroked his cheek.

"Yes, baby, but it might not happen straight away. I might have to go for fertility treatment to improve our chances."

"One step at a time. Let's find somewhere to live without grey tiles in the bathroom ... now I need really need that piss ..."

"Mind your language Alexander Charles Jackson ... I see I have my work cut out to instil some manners back into you!"

Alex was momentarily surprised but then realised that Rowan was teasing and rolled her over onto her back and grinned down at her.

"So what was that about 'fuck me with that lovely cock of yours ... fuck your mummy-slut ' earlier on Mrs Potty-Mouth?"

Rowan grinned innocently and pulled her lover down for a gentle kiss.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

She suddenly looked slightly worried.

"You will let me know if I start sounding too much like your mother, won't you?"

Her son chuckled.

"You will always sound like my mother. Just try not to act like it when we're out and you tell me to sit up straight at the table ... or to eat all my greens before I can have any dessert!"

"Yeah, I can see that would be a bit of a problem ... I'll try to avoid embarrassing you in front of your friends ... nmpfh."

Alex kissed her hard to shut her up.

"There is no way you will embarrass me. I'm more worried about me embarrassing you when I start getting arsey with my mates who want to get you into bed. They'll all think of you as a total babe and try to take you away from me."

Rowan grinned mischievously.

"Oh, you have some good looking friends who are on the lookout for a mature hottie!"

Alex groaned in mock exasperation.

"One, you don't look like a mature hottie ... you just look like a hottie and two, you belong to me and don't forget it."

Rowan melted at the forceful nature of that statement. Her alpha male was claiming her and letting there be no dispute about it. Her nipples started to harden and her pussy flooded with desire and her voice got breathless.

"Fuckk ... you had better go and take that piss and come back and sort out this wet pussy you've just created."

"Language, Rowan Jackson ..."

"No, I'm Rowan Edwards ... I'm using my maiden name ... I thought it would be safer that way. No one knows me here so I can start afresh. Now hurry to the bathroom, mummy needs some loving!"

Alex gave a wolfish grin and quickly hopped off the bed and rushed to the bathroom before his burgeoning erection got in the way of quickly emptying his bladder. He returned to find Rowan with the fingers of one hand buried deep in her pussy while the other hand pulled and pushed the butt-plug in and out of her clasping anus. He stood and looked at the lewd spectacle of his mother masturbating as she panted and moaned as her pleasure grew and his own hand gravitated to his rapidly hardening cock.

Rowan's eyes were closed and she was unaware of his presence until he knelt on the bed and grinned down her.

"Started without me I see!"

Her eyes were heavy with lust but she stopped what she was doing and reached out for him with a moan.

"Yes darling ... I was just keeping the pot boiling while my man was away. Now be a good boy and fuck a baby into your mother."

Alex nodded happily as he lay down beside her.

"Only too glad to oblige ... but this time ... I think you should be on top."

His mother squealed in delight as he deftly rolled her on top and she seated herself with his hard shaft running along the groove of the puffy lips of her cunt with the head nestling against her aching clit. She slid backwards and forwards a few times reigniting the sparks of her impending orgasm leaving a trail from her sodden opening across her son's hard shaft.

"Fuckkk ... Alex ... your cock feels so good against my poor little pussy but I want you inside me again."

Her son smirked up at her as his hands reached to cup her heavy breasts catching the hard nipples with his thumbs adding yet more fuel to incipient orgasm lurking in the back of her brain. She whimpered while increasing the cadence of her hip movements causing Alex to chuckle as he held her hips to stop her movements.

"Slow down and lift up if you want me inside you!"

Rowan harrumphed sulkily but lifted her bottom and reached down to grasp her son's large cock before pouching it against her swampy entrance. She locked eyes with Alex as she bit her lower lip and slowly sank down onto the massive organ.

"Fuckkkk baby ... that will never get old ... I just love the way you fill me so completely ..."

"Jeez Mum, you're so fucking tight ... I can feel every bit of you against every bit of me ..."

Rowan did not move straight away but luxuriated in the feeling of her son's magnificent tool filling and stretching her vagina as only it could. Her eyes were smokey with lust and desire but full of love as she looked down at her son, marvelling at how this could feel so right when society said it was so wrong. She laughed self-consciously and shook her head. Alex caught the gesture and pulled her head down and looked searchingly into her eyes.

"What's the matter? You're worried about something."

Rowan melted at his words and thought that he was so tuned into her that he'd detected just that fleeting concern.

"Nothing darling, absolutely nothing! I just can't believe how lucky I am to have found the man of my dreams and he's been right under my nose for all of his life. Now stop worrying and give me that baby."

Their lips met in a deep passionate kiss and Rowan started to pump her hips up and down on her son's steel-hard rod of flesh that gave her so much pleasure. Alex slid his hands along her firm body to grasp her taut buttocks to add force to her downward thrusts. They moaned and panted their way towards the orgasmic moment when his virile sperm would paint the insides of her fertile womb. Rowan was the first to reach her peak and she stopped moving up and down to scrub the hard bud of her clit against his pubic bone as she groaned and whimpered through her climax. Hearing his mother's cries and feeling her body flexing and vibrating as she started coming was enough to start Alex's response. He buried himself as deeply as he could into her welcoming cunt to fire the first of many pulses of his baby-making seed into her receptive womb. This action and the wonderful implications for them as a couple, was enough to heighten and prolong Rowan's climax as they clawed and scrabbled at each other to maximise the intensity of their orgasms.

Eventually their movements slowed and Rowan collapsed onto the sweaty chest of her loving son as they tried to recover their breathing unaware that their loving but incestuous coupling, had again been streamed live on the internet. Fortunately it only had an audience of one, who's orgasm paid tribute to the erotic nature of the show.

Chapter 40

Saskia returned to her room after a Sunday evening out with some friends and saw that there was a notification of another recording from her hidden spy-cam. She immediately felt her pussy start to moisten at the thought of more libidinous incestuous activity for her to perv over. She played the first few minutes to make sure that it was not a false alarm and the auto-recording had been set off by one of them getting dressed but quickly realised that it was a continuation of the afternoon's torrid session and gave a moan of anticipation.

'Bloody hell they're insatiable. They will wear each other out.

Initially, she had felt guilty abut watching the first video and absolutely horrified that she had jilled herself to an orgasm while doing so but then rationalised it by convincing herself that the pair of them had committed the greater sin. Fortified with that excuse she had every intention of enjoying watching this instalment when she got into bed later and went down to the communal kitchen to make a cup of tea.

Ewan was in the kitchen making himself his staple meal of Pot-Noodles and looked up when Saskia entered the room. She nodded at him and he gave her a knowing smirk and her skin crawled at the thought of the two blow jobs she had given him. She had no intention of giving him any encouragement and turned her back on him so did not see the look of anger in his face and could not, in any case, have read his thoughts about wanting to get his revenge on the snooty, ungrateful bitch.

Saskia quickly made her drink and retreated to her room before hastily getting naked and then climbed into bed making sure that her purple friend was close to hand. She donned her earbuds to make sure she could listen at full volume and started the video on her laptop. She was soon listening to their conversation about getting Rowan pregnant and while the earlier mention of Rowan's fertility cycle had startled Saskia (she found it difficult to come to terms with the fact that she would have a half-sibling courtesy of her own brother) the more the two incestuous lovers talked about it the easier it became to understand that they were deeply in love and wanted a child as proof of that. Saskia warmed to the idea of being a half-sister-cum-aunt!

The spy-cam was in a better position for this encounter and made it easier for the horny girl to see Alex's cock while her mother slowly lowered her wet pussy onto it. Saskia moaned as she pushed her vibrator in through her own juicy entrance in time with her mother's penetration and then stopped still in amazement.

Alex's cock was exactly as it was in the visions she had seen at the weekend cottage!

She had not been imagining things, she had indeed caught a replay of their multiple couplings over that weekend!

She didn't care how it had happened as her attention was soon drawn back to the rise and fall of her mother's sexy bum and the wet noises of a hard cock pounding up into a swampy cunt. The sound quality on the video may not have been great but there was no mistaking that noise even with the louder moans, groans and whimpers of the rutting couple. She timed her own thrusts to that of the spectacle playing out before her and started to mash her clit with her fingers as Rowan scrubbed her hard nub against Alex's pubic bone. The orgasmic moans of delight from mother and son were enough to push Saskia over the edge and she had to hold back the screams of pleasure as her own climax ripped through her.

As she gradually recovered her wits after the wonderful orgasm she started to feel dissatisfied and she looked askance at her vibrator and then at the laptop as she felt that something was missing from experience. A revelation hit her as she pondered why the sexy and loving spectacle of her mother and brother having rampant sex would leave her feeling dissatisfied ... she wanted it too!

She wanted to feel her brother's magnificent cock thrusting into her body ... making her come ... and even giving her a baby!