The Lab Rats Ch. 05 - A Rat's Arse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let her go for the moment. She's a good person so will realise that she does need to help us sort this out ... even if it does mean having sex with some blackmailing perv."

Chapter 46

It was some hours later in the early evening when Alex manoeuvred his car through the entrance to the car park at York Station and pulled in to the first available space and looked over at Rowan and Saskia sitting nervously in the back seats.

"Well, we're here and the train from Manchester is due in five minutes ..."

He looked out of the window at the entrance to the platforms and then back at his sister.

"Sask ... if he looks like a total creep just scream and run away ... do not put yourself in danger. We'll sort it out somehow ... claim the videos are deep-fakes done to look like mum and me ... they'll be all sorts of shit flying around but we'll get through it ... I quite like the idea of living in southern France."

Mother and daughter did not laugh at his poor attempt of humour but turned and looked at each other before hugging. Rowan whispered to her daughter.

"Thanks for this sweetie. I'm sorry if I guilted you into it but I don't know what else to do. As Alex says please don't put yourself in any physical danger, I don't want to lose you any more than I could lose your brother."

Saskia looked at her with raised eyebrows and a slight smile.

"But not for the same reason, I hope? Mind you, you are a total hottie so maybe I could switch sides if push comes to shove."

Rowan looked startled but then realised her daughter was taking the piss and grinned salaciously back at her, grateful for the relaxation in tension.

"Well now that you mention it I have been thinking that Alex and I need to spice up our sex life ..."

"Mum!"

The horrified outburst came from her lover but both women turned to him and giggled before Saskia became serious and grabbed one of their hands each and brought them together. She looked at each in turn.

"Trust me, I have never seen two people so crazily into each other as you two and it makes what we're doing so right that I want to cry. I'm just so sorry I put you into this position. I love you both."

With that she opened the car door and walked towards the concourse where she was due to meet the mysterious blackmailer.

After storming out of the apartment Saskia had spent an hour walking around York thinking of what she should do. At the start she had been against getting involved as while she was at fault for the predicament, the two of them were the real culprits for being in an illegal incestuous relationship. However, the more she thought about what she had seen and heard she could not deny that they were so much in love that it would be wrong to stand in their way; no matter how inappropriate their relationship was. She returned to the apartment and they started to plan what to do next.

Having agreed what to do Saskia sent a message to the blackmailer and told him to meet her under the clock at W. H. Smith's at York station at 6.00pm and they would book a hotel. He then replied saying he could not make it before 6.05pm which allowed them to work out he was coming in on the train from Manchester.

Saskia waited nervously as she saw the train arrive and passengers started to exit the platform. She was expecting someone to walk directly to where she was stood in front of the shop but eventually the crowd cleared and no-one came near her. She turned to look up at the clock and saw it was 6.10pm and then looked back at the empty train at the platform and assumed that the blackmailer had missed the train or, hopefully, realised the folly of what he was doing and abandoned the plan. Saskia's hopes were lifted at the thought and she turned to go back out to the car when a voice chilled her soul.

"Hello Saskia, sorry I'm late!"

She turned to see an all-knowing grin on Ewan's face and felt like a fool.

Ewan! Of course it would be Ewan.

Chapter 47

"What the fuck? Ewan, you!"

"Who else did you expect, some hacker who just happened to come across your treasure trove of incest porn starring your mother and brother or the guy who sold you the equipment and set it up for you? I have to say that I did not expect anything like the quality of what I've seen so far as they do it so well that it's totally believable ... especially this morning's anal fuckfest ... oh, you won't have seen that as you've been here and not poised over your laptop with your Rampant Rabbit buried deep in your twat ... God ... I jacked off to that ... Oww ... what the fuck did you slap me for?"

"Listen, you disgusting piece of shit we are here for one purpose and one purpose only and you disrespect me or my family I'm going to bite your dick clean off when I get the chance ... and trust me my mother will be only two eager to do the same. You may think you have the upper hand but just remember not to fall asleep after you come like most men do because who knows what might happen."

Ewan looked slightly worried and took a step away from Saskia before his face diffused with anger and hate.

" Just remember one thing bitch ... I have taken precautions and set up a mass email to the contact lists to be sent if I do not cancel it at an unspecified time tomorrow morning and Daddy gets the mother-lode ... also to be on the safe side please give me your phone ... I'm not going to run the risk of you recording any of this."

Saskia looked angrily at him and reluctantly handed over the phone which Ewan turned off.

"I'll dismantle that in a minute as we don't want any one tracking our movements, do we? Now where are we going?"

Saskia glared at him.

"The car's out in the car park so let's go. The quicker we get this done, the quicker we can get away from you."

Saskia led the way to the car and Ewan saw Alex standing by the driver's door.

"What the fuck is lover-boy doing here? I want you and your mother in a threesome not run the risk he takes a crafty shot at my arse because if this morning is anything to go by he knows his way round an arsehole."

"Shut the fuck up and get in. He's here to make sure you don't step out of line and trust me he is ready to pop you one if you just look at him wrong. Get in the front, we want you as far away from us as possible for as long as possible."

Ewan opened the front passenger door and looked at Rowan in the back with a salacious grin.

"Evening, Mummy, your arse sore from this morning? Sonny-boy certainly gave you a good reaming. Well don't worry about it because it will be a lot slacker by the time I've finished with it. He won't feel the sides of your cunt either."

Saskia laughed sarcastically.

"Don't forget I've had your cock in my mouth and I guarantee neither of us will feel it."

Ewan coloured angrily.

"That's because you're a lousy cock-sucker."

Rowan looked coolly at him, unfazed by the coarse language.

"I recognize you, it's Ewan isn't it? One of Saskia friends from her house at uni. Well, 'friend' may not be the correct term as I'm sure we would not be here if you actually were a 'friend'. However, I'm sure you will understand if we ask you to SHUT THE FUCK UP until we get to the hotel. We do not want to hear any more than necessary out of that sewer you call a mouth. We are going to have sex with you because you are blackmailing us but we do not have to talk to you more than we have to."

Everyone got in and then Ewan demanded Alex and Rowan's phones and proceeded to check them and smiled triumphantly when he found that Rowan's was set to record.

"That's a very naughty mummy-slut. I think you need punishing for that little indiscretion. Saskia, how good are you with your fists?"

"I'm not going to punch my mother so forget about it."

"No, you silly cow! You're going to fist your mother's cunt really hard ... in fact now that her arse is stretched from this morning maybe you can fist both holes at the same time ... ooohh this is going to be so much fun! Now where are we going?"

Alex, who had been holding his temper in check reached for Ewan's shirt front and pulled him close and growled at him.

"Listen, dick-head. They asked you to shut up, so unless you want me to find a very high peak on the moor and throw you off, I suggest you do as they ask. Get it? We've booked a hotel up on the moors to make sure no one recognises us. It will take about an hour to get there so just shut up and keep your disgusting thoughts to yourself."

Chapter 48

Alex exited the car park and headed out of the city on the same route that he had followed that fateful night of the wedding as they had chosen the same hotel as they felt they were unlikely to meet anyone they knew. The night was starting to draw in as they turned off the A64 heading north towards Kirbymoorside and Alex and Rowan exchanged a loving glance in the rear-view mirror as they remembered the journey that led to the start of their love affair.

Ewan did as he was asked and kept quiet until the darkness enveloped them and they reached the edge of the moors and the SatNav chirped into life.

In 400 yards, at the roundabout, take the second exit. Your destination is on the right.'

"What the fuck, mate, there ain't gonna be a roundabout up here. Your SatNav is shit. Let me look at Google maps."

He fiddled with his phone.

"Shit, no signal! But we seem to be going round in circles as I've seen signs for Kirkbymoorside in front of us at every road sign since we left the town"

Alex's eyes widened and he looked in the rear-view mirror to see his look of disbelief mirrored in his mother's eyes. As on the previous occasion they continued on a road where the surface was deteriorating as quickly as the low mist grew and swirled around the car but the sky above remained crystal clear.

'In 400 yards, turn right. Your destination will be on the left.'

There was no turn in 400 yards.

Ewan laughed sarcastically again but Rowan and Alex became increasingly concerned and Saskia noticed the frequent exchange of worried glances between them.

She whispered to her mother.

"What's the matter Mum? You and Alex seemed to be worried about something."

Her mother swallowed and decided that she might as well tell her daughter the truth about how she and Alex ended up in a loving relationship ... fucking ... having wonderful sex ... all because of the light and the chamber.

Keeping her voice low so as not to alert Ewan.

"We came this way the night before the wedding ..."

"When the car broke down?"

"Well, yes, that's not exactly how it happened but the SatNav went wrong then and suddenly there was a bright light and a lot of static electricity in the air and we blacked out. We woke up in a chamber ... with implants in the back of our necks ... which gave us shocks if we didn't do what they wanted us to ... and basically they forced us ... they forced us to ..."

Ewan's voice interrupted.

"What the fuck? That wasn't there before ..."

He was pointing at a bright light hovering over a hill to the right.

"Jesus, Alex it's happening again. Let's get out of here ... oh no ... the light is moving ... very fast ... "

As before the light did appear to be moving towards them and this time Alex and Rowan knew it did not come from any RAF base or helicopter or any other thing or place that had any logical explanation. This time Alex accelerated trying to get away from the beam of light but it continued inexorably towards them and it stayed in station right above the car and began to grow brighter. Alex could not see the road because of the glare so brought the car to a halt. All four passengers shut their eyes but the light was so bright it penetrated through their eyelids and even a covering hand made little impact.. Alex could hear Rowan's panicked breathing behind him so reached back with his free hand to squeeze hers.

"It's OK baby, I'm here ... we'll be OK. We survived before so we know we can get through this."

Ewan picked up on the reference.

"What do you mean ... you survived before ... you know what this is?"

"Yes and no, we've seen the light before in this exact same spot but we have no idea what it is and don't say it's a UFO or I'll punch you. It may not be a UFO but we will be abducted if last time is anything to go by. We came out alive before so here's hoping ..."

Saskia was holding onto the clasped hands of her mother and brother when the atmosphere began to crackle with static electricity. Saskia desperately wanted to know what would happen in the chamber

"Mum, what did they force you to do?"

Rowan did not answer immediately as she and Saskia could feel their long hair spreading like a halo around them and a pulsing sound penetrated their senses but Rowan tried to make herself heard.

"They made us fuck each other ... that's how we came to be lovers ... it was the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me."

It was last thing she said as the assault on their hearing continued and the noise changed in pitch and intensity until it became unbearable and they slipped into unconsciousness.

The last thing any of them heard was the SatNav.

'Your destination is on the right.'

There will be one more Chapter which I hope to finish shortly. The only thing I'm short of is a relevant 'Rat' idiom to use in the title!

LB