The Lab Rats Ch. 05 - A Rat's Arse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 41

The first few days passed in a blur for Rowan and Alex as they adjusted to their new life together. Alex had taken the week off work and they spent every minute of that time in each other's company as they laughed and loved through the days and nights. Alex was adamant that they had to make full use of Rowan's peak fertility and the first two days were a permanent fuck-fest. Which, both laughingly complained, was a great hardship!

LOL!

However, despite his mother's teasing prompts, Alex resisted the temptation to sink his hard cock into the tight starfish between his mother's luscious buttocks as he wanted to make sure that every load of sperm was deposited in her womb at the most fertile time. This dedication to getting her pregnant made Rowan fall even further and more deeply in love with her son and she hoped she did not disappoint him by being infertile. It was, therefore, with great trepidation that she secretly used the first of the many home pregnancy testers she had acquired, on the morning of the third day.

She knew that the test was not accurate after such a short time but hoped that at least one of the vast quantities of her son's potent sperm, would have caught up with one of her eggs and was producing the chemical marker indicating she was pregnant. Unfortunately no blue line appeared in the little window and despite her own disappointment she decided not to let on to Alex that she had taken a test which had been negative. She must have done a poor job of keeping her unhappiness to herself as she frequently caught Alex looking at her with a worried expression during the day. He did not say anything as he felt sure that he knew what the problem was and wanted to give Rowan the space and time to tell him herself as they started to get to grips with the minutiae of their new life.

They spent the third day talking to estate agents about selling Alex's flat and looking at suitable places and properties for their first home together around the city and surrounding villages. They also visited a solicitor to discuss Rowan's divorce as this was something they felt should happen quickly to lessen any suspicion on Mike's part as to why she was living with her son. In between the multiple times they had made love over the first two days they had taken the time to talk more about how to explain being together to Saskia and Mike. They felt sure that, over time, Saskia would come to understand that the love they had for each other was not of the conventional mother-son variety and would accept their relationship for what it was. They also hoped that she would accept any children they brought into the world as, even if she believed their relationship to be wrong, they felt sure she would not hold the sins of the parents against them.

However, dealing with Mike would be a different challenge altogether as they were sure that the idea of being cuckolded by his own son would generate a very negative and possibly, public response. They decided that the best way was for Rowan to ask for as quick a divorce as possible and claim that she would not make a firm decision on where she would live until that was over. What happened after any divorce would require yet another story and they both recognised that the birth of children would lead to still further questions. It was a flimsy cover story but the best they had. To support the fiction she was very active on social media asking friends, colleagues and contacts where she could get short-term temporary work in the York area as a contract dance instructor.

Later that night, after an evening of domestic bliss where they shared dinner-making responsibilities, flirtatious banter and important discussions intermingled with some serious groping and sexual teasing, they settled into bed lovingly kissing and caressing as a precursor to another night of unbridled passion only to be interrupted by Rowan's phone ringing.

Mike!

Rowan and Alex shared a worried look before she answered, putting the audio on speaker so Alex could hear.

"Hi Mike. How are you doing?"

"Well, I was doing a lot better until I got a call from Sharon asking me why you were looking for work in York. I guess the separation is going to be more than a week then?"

Oh Fuck!

Rowan had forgotten that she had said she would take a week and see how she felt before letting him know what her decision was. She tried to recover her poise as she replied.

"Umm ... Mike ... yes ... I said a week and I guess it is 7 days since I left ... but ... err ... I wasn't being quite that literal about the timescale ..."

"Rowan ... the week to make your decision has fuck all to do with it. You looking for work implies more than a week ... a lot more than a week ... wouldn't you agree?"

Rowan really had no way of deflecting that.

"Umm ... yes ... well I'm sorry you found out that way ... but ... yes ... I've decided I want the separation to be permanent. I want a divorce. I hope we can do that amicably. It should be reasonably quick and painless as there are no dependent children and I don't think you have any secret offshore deposits that need to be tracked down and taken into account..."

If Rowan had hoped that her attempt at humour might de-escalate the tension she was sorely mistaken.

"But what about your secret big-cocked, young lover? Shouldn't he be taken into account?"

Rowan and Alex looked at each other with horrified expressions.

How could he know ...

... or was he just fishing?

Rowan decided to forcefully play innocent and her voice was harsh when she replied.

"Mike, I repeat what I told you last week. I am not fucking some stranger. So let that be the last of this silly nonsense."

Her husband was silent for a while.

"Well, in which case you won't mind me hiring a private investigator to make sure. I don't buy this sudden desire to get out of the marriage. I think you are hiding something and I believe that you staying with Alex is part of the charade. He's ... what did they call it back in the day ... your 'beard' ... staying with him is just covering up your affair. I shall find out and I'll make you pay for deceiving me and breaking up the happy home."

Rowan exploded.

"Mike, you stupid twat. Firstly it doesn't change anything in a no-fault divorce if one of us has been having an affair. Secondly, please don't play the 'happy home' card as you agreed last week that we have been spinning our wheels for years. Thirdly, I will not have you bad-mouth Alex and imply he's part of some plot against you. You're even more delusional than the silly orange faced git in America. I suggest you employ your investigator and spend lots of money in doing so ... which will come out of your share of the assets by the way. Now fuck off and let me go to sleep."

She angrily disconnected the call and burst into tears as Alex tenderly cuddled her into his arms and caressed her as she sobbed.

Chapter 42

Saskia was disappointed at the lack of action on the screen as she had yet to see her mother and brother fucking in real time and had wanted a ring-side seat as her sexy mother was skewered by her brother's massive cock.

She had been waiting for the notification that said that the camera had activated and had made sure she was in her room at a time when she had thought they would be going to bed. All that had happened was some loving kissing and cuddling followed by a phone call and now the light was off and the motion detector was not picking up much. The audio was good enough to tell that it was her father on the other end of the call but not sufficient to hear what he had said. Truth to tell she did not need to hear his words as her mother's tone and body posture gave everything away.

It was obvious that Rowan and Alex were agitated by what her father had said and she surmised that he was nearer to the truth than the lovers wanted him to be. She sighed resignedly as Alex scooped Rowan lovingly into his arms as she broke down in tears. She could share the emotion of the moment and again saw the depth of the love between them but that wasn't why she had got her vibrator close to hand and was currently wearing only a T-shirt giving easy access to her needy cunt.

She had 4 recordings stored on her hard drive but only two of them were of sufficient quality to really see what was going on as the lovers had performed in the dark at ungodly hours of the night. She regretted that she had not specified a night-vision camera. There were also several instances when the two lovers had entered the bedroom after having had mind blowing sex elsewhere in the flat but Saskia had deleted them as she wasn't interested in the lovey-dovey nature of their post-coital relationship.

She wanted to see them fucking!

Preferably close up.

But not tonight by the look of it as Alex reached out to turn the light off as he murmured encouraging words to his lover and gently kissed those parts of her head and face that were close to him.

Bummer!

She went to close the video app and noticed that there was an email waiting so opened up her mail box and saw an email from an address she did not recognise with a subject line of 'Can you tell who it is yet?'. Intrigued but knowing the possible dangers of spam emails, she cautiously opened it and could see a message

'want to sea moor? Tap the link'

She was irritated by the bad spelling but could see there was an out-of-focus photograph below the words. She immediately assumed it was a face as she could make out a blur of light and dark pink flesh tones but without any discernible pattern to it. She was annoyed by the spam and had no intention of responding to the email and she knew that a link was where the danger lay in dodgy emails. She deleted it and closed her laptop and went to bed feeling frustrated that there had been no further opportunity to sate her voyeuristic desire.

Oh well, given the way that Alex and Rowan were going at it there would be plenty more to watch tomorrow and maybe Alex would finally get around to fucking his mother's arse!

That thought gave Saskia an extra frisson of excitement as she tried to sleep.

Chapter 43

Rowan stretched as she came awake and the movement caused her buttocks to rub against Alex's thighs as he was spooning her from behind. They had spent Sunday morning in bed making love and had dozed off after yet more amazing sex. Rowan could feel the warm shaft of his erect-again cock against her sweat-dampened skin and she grinned naughtily as an idea came into her head as to how to waken him without using the stereotypical blow-job wake-up.

It was now a few days after her highest fertility period and reasoned that she would ask Alex to do what she had in mind later in any case. She moved slowly to position the solid length of his erection between her naked buttocks and when she could feel it laying in the crease of her arse, she started to move slowly and sensuously causing her firm cheeks to gently masturbate her son's wonderful cock as he slept.

She giggled to herself as she carefully manoeuvred her upper body away from her sleeping son to reach across to the bedside cabinet and slide open the drawer feeling around inside for the tube of lube that she had positioned there for just this eventuality. Her movement also had the effect of positioning the bulbous head of Alex's hard shaft deeper into the crevice of her bum and the realisation that it was just millimetres away from the pucker of her arse, sent shivers of anticipation through her body.

She cautiously opened the tube and squirted a large amount onto the fingers of her right hand and reached behind her to smooth the gel against the cringing, hairless hole between her buttocks. She reasoned that all she needed was enough to get going as they could surely add more once Alex realised what was happening ... and that would be quite quickly she reasoned as no matter how much she relaxed her arse muscles, he was bound to wake up when her tight sphincter clamped down on the crown of his cock!

Having applied the cool gel to her arsehole she carefully repositioned herself until she felt the rubbery tip of Alex's cock nestle against her twitching anus and started to push back with the intention of skewering her tender arsehole. Rowan was determined to achieve the initial penetration without waking her son but knew that if she grasped his hard shaft to hold it in place then it would be game over; Alex would surely wake up and her early-morning surprise would be blown. She giggled to herself at the unintentional mixing of sexual metaphors and tried to relax her sphincter as she gently added more pressure on her tight starfish as it flexed against the head of her son's wonderful cock.

Physics started to play a part in her plan as the purpose of the lube was to reduce friction, which it did ... perfectly ... and a slight misalignment allowed the head of Alex's shaft to slide smoothly up the crease of her buttocks and slap against her lower back. Rowan groaned silently in frustration and froze in place as she expected Alex to wake as a result. His breathing seemed to continue as before so she gently moved herself back into a position where she could again pouch the head of his cock against her needy bumhole.

'Needy' ... Rowan paused as she realised how this act had indeed become something very necessary for her to do, to prove her love and ... loyalty ... fealty ... to her lover-son. She knew that he had not demanded any such sacrifice but to her that was one of the myriad of reasons that she was so deeply in love with him ... he demanded only what she could give in return. Yes, she 'needed' to have him fuck her arse in the same way she 'needed' to give him a child that he obviously craved. Well, one arse fuck coming up ... the baby might be a bit more complicated!

She wiggled around until she felt Tab A and Slot B were perfectly aligned and again started to put gentle pressure on her twitching rosebud until she felt it start to deform ... yes ... yes ... nearly there ...

"Mum! ... what the fuck do you think you are doing?"

Rowan jumped in shock at the sound of Alex's voice which was full of laughter. It was obvious that he had been awake for some time and Rowan slumped in defeat, her voice betraying her frustration and she could not bring herself to look him in the eye.

"Trying to give you my arse as an alternative to a blowjob as a 'wake-up' present. How long have you been awake?"

He laughed again.

"Since you opened the drawer to get the lube ..."

"Doh! You should have said something and not let me make such a fool of myself!"

She could hear the smirk in his voice and turned her head to seem him grinning at her.

"I rather like you making a fool of yourself in this particular manner but I think anal is a two-handed job ... so ... I'm sure between us we can do what you so evidently needed to get done!"

Rowan smiled sheepishly at him but quickly rolled onto her front and then got on all fours and smirked back at him.

"Like this ... sir ... or more like this ...?"

She dropped her head and torso down so that she was in the classic 'face down, arse up' position and looked back at Alex as she bit her bottom lip in the manner that she knew he found so very sexy. She saw him smile fondly at her and shake his head.

"Well, actually the easiest way on you is as we were before, you lying on your side and me behind you. It's easier on the muscles in your arse."

She pouted.

"No, please, I want it down and dirty with you sliding your beautiful cock into my tight little arse, doggy-style."

He shook his head again but she saw him reach out and felt his hand gently stroke her exposed buttocks before sliding down through the crack of her arse where his middle finger gently rimmed her lubricated anus before pushing through the tight muscle to the first knuckle. She gasped at the intrusion and then relaxed as she felt him gently ease the digit out and back in again going deeper and stretching her further. She thrust her hips back to aid with the penetration and moaned happily as her son rotated his finger stretching and relaxing her sphincter as he did so.

Alex gazed at the lewd spectacle of Rowan bent over with her firm arse held expectantly and impatiently in the air. He was acutely aware from everything that Rowan had said that this was important to her as a token of her commitment to him. However, he was also aware from past experience, that the physical discomfort could cause her to give up and thus not achieve what she wanted. So ... if she wanted to be sodomized ... he was going to have to do it so she could not back out ... even if she begged to! He would make sure she would never forget her first arse fucking.

He made his voice harsh and demanding.

"Spread the cheeks of your arse."

Rowan was surprised at the sudden change in his voice and looked back at him. She was slightly perturbed by the hard look on his face.

He repeated the command.

"Spread your cheeks. Come on ... open them up!"

Rowan slowly put her hands behind her and spread the firm cheeks apart as she had been instructed and felt conflicting emotions as she did so. On one hand she felt turned on by the submissive slutty position she was in as her son's searing gaze swept over her exposed bumhole and she felt her pussy moistening at the thought of the lewd sight she presented. On the other hand she quaked in trepidation at what was about to happen as Alex seemed to have changed from the gentle caring lover she knew him to be. Then a shiver of anticipation surged through her as she felt the bed shift while he positioned himself behind her before roughly grasping her hips with both hands and pulling them back towards him. The slut within Rowan came to the fore and she moaned as she felt the large head of his throbbing penis press against her small anal pucker and the entrance to her bowels beyond it.

Alex's cock pressed inward relentlessly. It was much larger than his finger and even the largest butt-plug she had used suddenly seemed much smaller and her concern ramped up. She started to panic as she was sure she would never be able to take all of his massive shaft and would surely split her apart. She started to bring her head and upper torso up off the bed to ask him to be more gentle only for Alex to remove one hand from a hip and grasp her hair and the back of her neck to push her back down. The movement caused his cock-head to slip out of her anal pucker.

"Stay down."

His voice was coarse and brutal but she allowed him to push her face down onto the bed covers and her reply was muffled.

"Don't be so rough."

"You wanted an arse fucking and an arse fucking is what you'll get."

She felt him lay across her back until his mouth was close to her ear. His voice was almost taunting her.

"Let's get one thing clear, Mother dear, anal sex is all about domination ... there is absolutely nothing remotely romantic about it. There is only one outcome that I know of and that is I get to come deep in your arse and you ... you may just get a little bit of enjoyment out of it but forget about earth shattering orgasms ... they only happen in fiction ... unless you get off on pain ... and I've not seen any indication of that so far. You should have done more research and maybe would not have been so keen to try it ... but we are where we are so relax and let's make the most of it, shall we?"

Rowan felt like crying at the mocking savagery in his voice but she had no time for that as she once again felt him pull her hips back so that the head of his lust-inflamed shaft nudged against her defenceless anal pucker. She felt him begin to force the cringing muscle open and knew that her fears about it hurting were well founded.