The Lab Rats Ch. 05 - A Rat's Arse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was much too large and it was going to hurt a lot more than the butt-plugs had!

She tried to relax as the head of his cock pushed on like a relentless battering ram against her virginal anal ring and then screamed in both pain and relief when the sphincter muscle gave way and the head of Alex's cock slid quickly inside. Her anal ring sealed tight behind the crown and she felt a sense of relief that some of the pain had eased but was fearful of what was to come next. The shaft of his cock was just as wide as the head and got wider towards the root.

She panted like she had when in the delivery room giving birth to her two children.

"No ... Alex ... please ... God ... that ... hurts ... you ... are ... too ... big!"

Her hitherto considerate and loving son paid no attention as he continued to force the hard shaft inexorably deeper into the heat and humidity of her warm rectum. Rowan groaned as she felt the stretching of her anus begin again and tried to appeal to his better nature.

"Please, baby, you're hurting your mummy-slut ... please stop ... please ... baby ... let me get used to you first."

His response was to lean forward again and whisper in her ear in the harsh voice.

"You will find it will go easier if you relax and push back. Thrust your arse back to me!"

Rowan could hardly make out what he was saying as the pain was all-consuming.

Alex repeated his instruction but this time there was a hint of desperation in his voice as the harsh persona he had adopted was starting to crack.

"Push back, please Mum... it will be better soon ...!"

Panting, she did so, and then screamed again as all her muscles gave way under the relentless advance of his huge cock as it surged forward into the clasping depths of her bowels.

"Fuckkkkkkk!"

She felt his thighs slam against her buttocks and a shock wave rippled out through her flesh from the points of collision. They both remained still and Rowan tried to get her racing heart under control as she felt like laughing in hysterical relief ... she had done it ... she had given her anal virginity to her lover-son! Her body started to transmit new messages to her ... she felt so full, so very full of cock ... in a place where she had never felt cock before ... she could feel internal muscles twitching and trembling against the invader in her rectum ... and the strangest sensation was the pulse from Alex's cock reverberating in her own body ....

Alex felt the same muscles in her shit pipe flutter around the shaft of his cock and sensuously massage the head. It was the tightest arse he had ever been in and realised that she must be in pain as he grimaced at the friction on his shaft as he started to withdraw. He was in two minds whether to pull out completely but he had to see it through as it was what she had wanted, after all.

Rowan felt him start to withdraw and started to panic again as an out-stroke surely meant yet another pain inducing in-stroke. She pleaded with her apparently heartless son again.

"Please baby, don't move yet."

If Alex heard her he paid no heed and gave another buttock slapping thrust before he started to saw rhythmically deeper and deeper into her bowels. Each in-stroke caused his mother to grunt in pain as he bottomed out and the out-stroke generating a hiss of relief. She soon started to loose any control over her muscles and her body flopped in his hands as she felt for sure that the head of his cock would appear out of her mouth any time soon.

Rowan would never be able to pinpoint the exact moment when she started to experience anything other than pain but gradually she felt control starting to return to her limbs as the pain dulled. The return to self-awareness also brought about a recognition that she was doing something she had wanted to do.

Getting arse-fucked by her loving son!

That knowledge, the fact that she was in a sexy pose before her dominant lover ... face down ... arse up ... and he was using her like the slut she wanted to be for him, started to generate the first quiver of stimulation deep in her core. She made an effort to relax her buttocks and anus and then started to experiment with controlling her internal muscles as Alex's large cock repeatedly thrust deep into her arse.

The change was not lost on her son as his sodomizing motions were suddenly constrained as his mother started to clench down on him and he moaned in delight at the transformation. He knew that she was starting to get into the raunchy taboo sex when she surprised him with sudden hip movements back on to his inward skewering thrusts. Her vocalisations also betrayed an increasing level of arousal as her body synchronised with his ramming thrusts.

"Yesss ... fuck your mummy-slut's arse ... yesss ...like that ... deeper ... fuck me harder ... you know what I want ... fuck me harder!"

There was no hesitation to her movements now and she met every hip thrust with one of her own as the sound of their flesh crashing together gave a rhythmic beat to their coupling. Alex slid one hand from her hip to her pussy which was, once again, drooling fluid onto her inner thighs and caressed her clitoris. The touch of her son's fingers caused Rowan to moan in ecstasy and squirm even more against the insistent finger and the cock penetrating deeply into her clasping, needy rectum.

Yes ... needy ... her rectum needed ... nay, demanded ... to be filled and emptied as she now revelled in the sodomizing thrusts of her lover. The pain was vanishing like water on a hot stove and being replaced by the ever expanding pleasure of giving her body to the one man who could satisfy her completely ... her son. Her movements became more expansive as she welcomed each penetrating thrust deep into her bowels as his heavy balls bounced off her swampy pussy lips.

Alex was amazed at the transformation in his mother and would later come to thank some higher being when he realised that he could have destroyed their love with his decision to go all dominant arse-fucker. He watched his cock as it was surrounded by the hairless pink flesh of Rowan's arsehole pulling out and pushing in with every stroke he made, her tight arsehole refusing to give up the stranglehold it had on his straining shaft. He drizzled some lube onto his shaft and watched it consumed as he drove to the hilt into Rowan's willing body as she thrust and gyrated insistently back against his plundering shaft and the fingers toying with her clit and pushing into her drooling cunt.

He could tell from her moans and whimpers that she was nearing her peak and ramped up the strumming motion of her clit as his own orgasm threatened to burst forth before she came. He could not allow that to happen but the slap of her arse cheeks against his thighs, the wordless pleading as she sought to take him deeper into her body and the realisation that she truly was his mummy-slut to fuck in any way they chose, was an intoxicating mix that threw him over the edge. He made one final thrust, the deepest of all, which pushed Rowan flat on the bed and his weight held her down as his cock spewed sperm into her waiting bowels.

"Fuckkkk ... Mummm ... coming in you arse ... cominngggg...!"

The deep stroke and the helpless position under son's body triggered a submissive, masochistic streak in Rowan and she humped furiously back on Alex's skewering cock and scrubbed her clit against his hand as her own orgasm ripped through her thrashing body.

"Yessss ... darling ... cominggg ... fuckkkkk ... coming in my arse."

The pair of incestuous arse-fuckers continued to twitch and thrash against each other as their orgasms washed through them like never before until they lay silent except for their laboured breathing. They lay without moving for several minutes until Alex rolled off Rowan's back and his now softened cock exited with a wet slurp from his mother's ravaged arsehole. Rowan remained on her front with her head turned away from him and her face hidden by dishevelled hair, she remained still as he lay beside her. Eventually, she heard Alex sigh and his voice trembled with sorrow and despair. The harsh, brutal Alex had gone and despite her sore bum, Rowan's heart sang.

"Mum ... are you all right? I'm so sorry ... I didn't mean to hurt you but I had to do it quick and hard otherwise you would have not gone through with it. It was something you wanted to do and ... well ... I didn't want you to chicken out ... there is no easy way that I know off for your first anal experience ... even with preparation with the butt-plugs ... "

His voice trailed off when Rowan did not respond immediately and she smiled to herself at the discomfort she was causing her now-repentant son.

Always a good thing to keep your lover off balance!

She kept her face and her secret smile hidden from him as she moved to swing her legs off the bed before going to the bathroom. She tried to make her voice angry and

petulant but it was difficult to do while smiling and with the memory of the fantastic first-time bum-fuck she had just experienced

"Yes, well ... you hurt me ... a lot ... I'm not sure I want to talk to you at the moment. I need the loo to clean up the disgusting mess you've made ... "

"Mum ... wait ... please ... "

Chapter 44

In the same way that Saskia had ignored the contents of the first email she deleted the second one that had arrived the following morning despite the subject line declaring 'you reelly should sea who it is" ... and likewise the third which stated simply 'look at this'. She had opened the emails but they only contained an internet link and the same out-of-focus photo although she noticed they were becoming increasingly clearer. The flesh tones were more definitive and she reassessed that it was not a face but it was definitely showing human body parts.

She was tempted to send the spammer a snotty reply but realised that would only encourage him (or her, possible but unlikely she reasoned) to keep going with the silly behaviour. The 'ignore it' response seemed to work as she did not receive another message for at least 24 hours. However, the fourth email which Saskia found when she got up early the following morning blew that strategy wide open with a subject line of "Jeez Mum, you're so f*ck*ng tight"!

She sat and stared at the unopened email for the longest time with her heart going at a1000 beats a minute. She recognised the line ... it was one of the few bits of the crap audio that she had deciphered from Rowan and Alex's first weekend of non-stop sex. It had made her panties damp when she had heard it ... and somebody else had heard it too!

WTF?

How?

Had somebody hacked her laptop? She had state of the art internet security apps and ran regular anti-virus sweeps so how could someone have got to the stored file on her hard drive ... and just as importantly ... why?

Eventually, tentatively, as though dealing with an unexploded bomb she opened the email and this time instead of an out of focus photograph, a GIF started playing showing the image that matched those words ... her mother incestuously impaling herself on Alex's impressive organ with the phrase showing as a subtitle as the loop repeated over and over again.

She sat for a long time staring in shock at the moving images on the screen as thoughts tumbled through her brain in a chaotic flood.

What should she do?

Why had they (whoever 'they' were) sent her the emails?

How had they get hold of the video?

How did they know she was related to the people on the screen?

What did they want?

Should she just ignore it or pretend it was nothing to do with her?

The last thought became moot very quickly as another email appeared in her in-box with the subject line of 'I sea I have your attention now'.

Once again the spelling mistake annoyed her but she felt even more outraged by the fact that this creep was invading her privacy as he obviously had some app that told him (she was now convinced it was a 'him' as she felt that no woman would do such things) that she had opened and seen the email. She decided to brazen it out.

'Who are these people and why have you sent it to me?'

The response was sardonic.

'Sure looks a lot like your mum.'

Busted!

Her hands hovered over the keyboard as she tried to compose both herself and a reply. In the end the message was short and succinct.

'Who are you and what do you want?'

The reply was quick and shocked Saskia even more. 'It doesn't matter who I am but what I want is some of what he's getting.'

Her thoughts were a jumble and her fingers trembled as she replied.

'You want to have sex with her?'

The reply was quick

"No, U and her, at the same time 😉'

The winking emoji at the end made Saskia feel like throwing up and she decided to end the conversation.

'Fuck off and leave us alone.'

She powered down her laptop and sat staring at the blank screen knowing full well that it was an empty gesture and this was not the end of it. Sure enough her phone chimed with a WhatsApp message from a number she didn't recognise and she reluctantly looked at it.

'Dont be like that. I promise u will both ENJOY it but not as much as me.😂'

'Not going to happen'

There was a pause before another message appeared which contained a single item, her father's email address!

The threat was obvious and she sat and stared at it for the longest time as again her brain was flooded with questions but also a sense of hopelessness. Eventually, she stirred herself from the rabbit-in-headlights trance and decided to find out how much damage had already been done.

'Who else knows?'

'Just me. But the GIF gets sent to both their contacts lists and daddy gets the full vid tomorrow if I don't get what I want.'

Saskia felt sick to her stomach as she typed the next question.

'And if you get what you want? What guarantee do we have that you will delete everything?'

'None at all. I guarantee I will publish if I dont get a piece of u both.'

'I need to talk to them.'

'You have 24 hours'

Chapter 45

Alex's words bounced off her naked retreating back as she opened the bedroom door and made her way to the bathroom with the gloopy mess trickling from her still-dilated anus. She sat on the toilet and regretted there was no bidet to help with cleaning the residue of their messy, incestuous anal coupling. Feeling the need to pee she decided to take the opportunity to try another pregnancy test and unwrapped the plastic device and inserted it into the stream of urine at the same moment that the front door bell rang insistently and someone knocked loudly and repeatedly.

Alex must have got up after she left the bedroom as he quickly answered the door and she could hear loud voices arguing in the living room. Rowan sat without moving as the voices got louder and someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come out Mother! I know that you and Alex are ... fucking ... so let's not waste time with any bullshit story as to why you are living here ... "

Saskia!

" ... the unfortunate thing is someone else knows ... and has video of the pair of you having sex to prove it!"

Rowan's eyes went wide and she panicked hurriedly throwing the test kit into her vanity case and wrapped herself in a towel before opening the door. She looked past her daughter and saw the worry in Alex's eyes before turning her gaze back to Saskia. She decided to brazen it out as there was no use in pretending..

"Saskia, please mind your language. Yes, Alex and I are in love and want to make a life together and we hope you will find it within you to accept that and not judge us harshly. This is not how we wanted you to find out. Now, what's this about a video? How has someone got a video of us making love?"

Her daughter looked uncomfortable.

"Err ... I ... ummm ... planted a video camera in your bedroom and he must have hacked into my computer or something."

Alex reacted first to this stunning news.

"You planted a fucking camera in our bedroom? What the fuck for? Where is it?"

"It's on the chest of drawers disguised as a perfume bottle ... I thought you wouldn't spot it because it was in Mum's stuff ... although it has actually got some perfume in it if you had used it ..."

She trailed off and looked guiltily down at the floor again.

" ... I ... err ... did it to prove you and her ... Mum ... were ... are ... fucking! I guessed you were after your weekend away but I needed proof."

The attack-defence spiral ramped up and Alex became aggressive.

When the fuck did that become your business?"

"Mind your Language, both of you, there's no need to be coarse."

Both siblings turned in amazement at their mother's interjection and the hostile atmosphere evaporated as they both giggled. Rowan smiled but looked challengingly at her daughter as she moved to Alex and put her arms around him and looked up at him, speaking with a calmness that she did not feel as he hugged her back.

"Look, it's happened so there's no point in squabbling about how and why. The question is what are they going to do about it? What do they want?"

Saskia looked even more uncomfortable and she cleared her throat and would not meet their gazes before answering.

"He wants to have sex with ... ummm ... both of us or ..."

Alex interjected angrily.

"The fuck he is! I'll beat the crap out of him."

" ... or he'll send the video to Daddy and all of the people in your contacts lists."

The shock of Saskia's words was like a slap to the face of the two lovers and they tightened their grips on each other. Rowan looked panicked and confused as she gazed up at her son.

"Fuck! Your father will have a field day ... but I don't think he will take it to the police ... would he? ... his reputation would be shot if word got out ... but ... Jesus ... my parents ... your grandparents ... it will kill them ... even if they keep quiet about it some other righteous do-gooder will go to the police even if they are a family member ... Fuck! Fuck! We would go to jail ... Oh fuck!, what do we do?"

Alex hugged her tight as she buried her face in his chest and he could feel her body quaking with sobs. He kissed the top of her head and murmured quietly and calmly.

"It's OK my darling ... if needs be we will go and live in Spain or France or Holland where it's not illegal ... we can't get married but then we knew that was not possible anyway. At least we would not be criminals and go to jail."

Rowan looked up at him with tear filled eyes.

"That's not the point. We still have family members to think of, especially my parents who will not understand if it comes out ... especially this way. I guess, deep down, I knew this would happen some day, just not yet and we would get to chose the right moment to tell people. We have to stop this."

Now it was Alex's turn to look confused.

"What are we stopping ... our relationship or this guy letting our secret out like this?"

Rowan smiled lovingly up at Alex and shook her head.

"No, silly, there is no way I can give you up. No, we have to stop him following through with his threat."

Saskia had remained quiet throughout the exchange between the two lovers but now interjected angrily

"That means you are going to have sex with him ... and he wants me involved as well ... I didn't hear you ask If I minded."

Rowan turned towards her daughter with anger blazing on her face and in her words.

"It's your fault that we're in this mess so I suggest you might want to think about how to get us out of it,"

Saskia's face dissolved in tears and she turned and ran out of the apartment. Alex went to follow her but his mother held him back.