The Lab Rats Ch. 06 - Sinking Ship?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ewan made a grab for her boob but was then rocked back by a jolt of pain from his implant as Rowan soothed her injured breast.

"I told you Ewan. They won't take kindly to you interfering. I suggest you just sit over there and have a wank as you watch my daughter and me come all over Alex's beautiful cock. I'm might even let him stretch my arse again!"

She turned to welcome her children with outstretched arms before looking back at the would-be rapist.

"Just don't jizz anywhere near us because who knows what STD's you may have."

Chapter 51

It was strange for Saskia to find herself in the three-way hug with her brother and mother not least because she still felt insecure about her body compared to the glorious mature femininity of her mother, especially as their breasts were currently mashed together. She felt very much like the third-wheel given the depth of the love between Alex and Rowan and did not want to intrude despite how much she wanted to have Alex fuck her ... no ... incorrect ... she wanted him to make love to her as he did Rowan. She looked her mother in the eye

"Mum, are you sure about this? Alex is your soul-mate, you said so and you should not be loaning him out no matter what the circumstances are. Why don't you and Alex fuck like the sex-mad bunnies you are and I'll do some stuff around the periphery?"

Rowan shook her head decisively.

"No, young lady, I think they are now expecting consensual three-way incestuous sex which will be our way to get out of here so, unless I have you both completely wrong, your brother is quite happy to fuck the living shit out of you and I feel you would not be adverse to that happening either. Am I wrong?"

She looked challengingly at her two children and noticed that Alex had lost the embarrassed confusion from when Saskia had first started to stoke the cock that was now pressed against her stomach. Her words seemed to also have had the desired affect on her daughter and Rowan saw a secret smile pass across her face as she looked invitingly at her brother.

'The little minx, she just wanted my explicit approval. Well she needs to know that there is not going to be a repeat performance ... but then again ... let's see how this goes but also now she needs to know that she got some other chores to do.'

Rowan cupped her daughter's chin and turned her head to meet her gaze.

"You do realise that there needs to be other activities beyond you getting off on your brother's cock. How's your pussy eating ...? ..."

A look of shock passed over Saskia's face but Alex grinned lasciviously and wiggled his eyebrows in anticipation.

"This I've got to see!"

Rowan smiled at her lover and then looked back at Saskia.

"I thought you might, babe! Men, so predictable aren't they Saskia? It will be a learning process for me as well when I bury my face in your pretty pussy ... what? Don't look so shocked ... three-way incestuous sex ... get it?"

She looked over at her son and saw that he was nodding appreciatively while checking out his sister's bum.

'Steady boy, you're mine, I'm just loaning you. Don't go getting the wrong idea ... no ... no ... Jesus, what am I thinking, he's not like any other man I've ever met ... he's doing this for us.'

Feeling like a sports coach she got into the metaphor.

"Now, let's keep our eyes on the prize. Let's go team before they get restless and start zapping us. Alex, why don't you break the ice with your sister and start some heavy making out while I start sucking that yummy cock of yours. Oooh it's hard, how did that happen? The thought of incestuous sex with two hot girls, by any chance?"

Alex grinned affectionately at her.

"Mum, you're talking too much. You only do that when you're nervous but that's OK because we are too. Let's not choreograph this too much and just go with what we feel is natural. But making out with my sexy sister sounds like a perfect start especially if my equally ... sorry ... sexier ... mother is going to suck my cock. Sask, don't worry baby, let's lie down and do what feels right.

He lay down on his back and pulled his sister into an embrace so that their faces were close together. Still seeing worry in his sister's eyes he kissed her gently and tenderly ran his hands along her back and over her buttocks.

"Relax baby ... or am I so ugly that you want to throw up at the mere thought of making out with me?"

Saskia rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Stop fishing for compliments. You know you're a hunk and I know that Mum has told you I think you're my idea of the perfect guy so ... no, I won't be throwing up at the thought of making out with you ... or you slipping that gorgeous cock into my very wet and needy pussy ... no, the problem is I can't compete with Mum for your love ... or the way she deep-throats you or the fact that her pussy is perfect for your cock and I bet, when I watch the arse fuck session that Ewan was going on about, that it will be perfect too."

Alex was shocked that his sister wanted to compete with the mother for his affections. He kissed her gently again.

"I never knew that you felt this way ... mind you I never knew the way I felt about Mum until after we had made love for the first time ... "

"Will you two stop bloody whispering and get on with what we are here for!"

They spoke in unison as so many times in the past when their mother ordered them to do something.

"Yes, Mum!"

They giggled together but this time when their lips met it was with greater passion and urgency and Saskia whimpered as she opened her mouth to admit her brother's insistent tongue. In the meantime Rowan ran her hands over both her children's bodies marvelling at how beautiful they were before sliding one hand down to the base of her son's rigid shaft and gently cradling his swollen testicles as her mouth descended onto the purple glans.

Alex groaned into Saskia's mouth and she knew instinctively what had caused him to react that way and deepened the kiss with her brother, their tongues battling for a supremacy that neither cared who won. She opened her legs and straddled one of her brother's thighs so she could rub her drooling cunt lips and aching clit against the solid muscles of his leg. It was her turn to moan into the kiss when his hand cupped her naked breast finding the hard nipple for the first time. It was more than enough for Saskia who broke the kiss and looked at her brother with smokey, lust-filled eyes.

"You said don't choreograph it and I know that Mum wants to suck the come right out of your cock but please fuck me so if this ends too soon I will at least have felt you inside me!"

She lifted her head and locked eyes with her mother who had taken half her son's cock deep into her throat while her hand massaged that part of the shaft that was still exposed.

"Can he do that, Mum? Will you let your wonderful lover fuck his sister ... you always said we should share when we younger so will you share Alex with me ... just this once ... I'll never ask again!"

Her mother lifted her head from her son's cock and smiled at her daughter, nodding her head as she did so.

"Of course, darling. That's what we are here for. I suggest you go on top as he's quite big and you can control how deep he goes that way. Let me help you."

Saskia got up on her knees to straddle her brother's hips and then was surprised to feel her mother's fingers opening her puffy lips and guiding her hips down to insert the large head of Alex's cock into her sopping cunt. She braced herself on her brother's chest with both hands and moaned as his hands rose up to cup her firm breasts, the thumbs rubbing her throbbing nipples. She gave a running commentary on what was happening to her body as she locked eyes with her sibling, biting her lower lip furiously as the multitude of sensations ripped through her.

"Oh, Bro, she's touching my pussy, it feels so good ... I've never had another woman touch me there ... I've never had two people touch me like this ... it is so fucking sexy ... I'm going to come so quickly ... I am so fucking wet ... OHHH ...she just rubbed my clit ... Mumm ... do that again ... FUCKKK ... yessss ... now she's put the head of your cock in my cunt ... it's going in ...so fucking big ... OH Alex ... you're stretching me ... it feels so good ... Jesus, it's rubbing my G spot ... going deeper ... she's still rubbing my clit ... FUCKKKKKK ... COMMINGGG ... "

Saskia's orgasm washed through her before she had even bottomed out on her brother's cock and she collapsed forward, almost comatose, onto Alex's chest., moaning as her climax crested through her body. Her brother gently stoked his hands across her back and buttocks as he felt fingers caressing their joined flesh and another hand cradled his sensitive testicles causing him to groan.

"Fuck, Mum. What with her tight pussy and you doing that, I'm going to be coming real soon and you'll have wait at least 5 minutes for me to be ready to go again."

His mother laughed and carried on fondling his sperm laden balls.

"Don't worry lover, I'm sure I can wait that long and in any case, she deserves to have the full creampie experience and who knows, maybe you'll get her pregnant ..."

Her voice became wistful as she continued to tenderly stroke the enjoined swollen flesh of her children

"... maybe if we can't have a baby ... maybe she would carry one for us ..."

Saskia raised her head and looked at her brother and then over her shoulder to her mother with an eager expression.

"Only if you let him give me another one of my own."

Rowan raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"You want to have his baby? I'm sure that could be arranged but you haven't finished uni yet and ...!"

"Don't I get a say in this?"

Both women looked at Alex and spoke in unison.

"No!"

Rowan continued, laughing at her son.

"You're just the sperm donor, although you will be allowed full hands-on nappy changing rights and all the advanced child-rearing issues will be passed on to you. Now, come on, we keep drifting off topic here team ... we are supposed to be putting on a show and I'm sure they're not satisfied with Ewan wanking his little cock."

They all looked over at him and he blushed as he saw them looking while he stroked his small organ, staring at the two beautiful women.

"Fuck off, all of you. They zapped me when I tried to touch Saskia's arse so I can't even get close."

They laughed unkindly at his pathetic bleating and resumed stroking and kissing as before.

While Saskia had been lying comatose on her brother's chest the movements of their bodies had forced more and more of his cock into her swampy pussy. She could now feel the lips of her pussy stretched around the root of his shaft and tentatively lifted her hips and squealed as she felt Rowan's tongue wash over her puckered anus and down her perineum. She looked with shocked but lust-filled eyes at her brother and spoke in a naive, childish manner.

"Did you know that out mother has just rimmed my arsehole, who knew that she was bi-curious. Do you think she would eat my pussy if I turned over?"

With faux-innocence Alex looked up at his sister.

"Where would I put my cock if you did that?"

"Silly, in my tight little arse, that's where. It's begging for a nice big cock and has been ever since I saw yours in my visions of you and Mum fucking over your weekend in the Peak District."

Alex looked confused.

"Visions, what visions?"

His sister looked guilty as she continued to thrust up and down on her brother's magnificent organ and moaned as she recounted her tale.

"I went back to the cottage after the pair of you had left hoping to find ... I dunno ... sheets soaking in sperm and pussy juice ... but the cleaners had already stripped the beds. However, what I did experience was visions in very room that you and Mum ... fucked ... I counted at least 7 rooms ... and the jacuzzi ... some were multiple times. I knew what I was seeing was genuine because I saw the cold tap moment in the shower ... that did happen, right?"

Alex looked perplexed but nodded as he thrust deeper and harder up into his sister's clasping vagina.

"How did you see all that?"

"I have no idea ... fuck ... that feels good ... but at least you confirm that it happened. Also, you did try to have anal with Mum in the kitchen before you left and used butter to lube her up?"

Alex paused in surprise but smiled and nodded again before hurriedly resuming his upwards thrusts into his sister as he felt his mother now running her tongue over his balls and this brought him back to the job in hand.

"Have you done anal before, sis, because it might hurt... we don't have any lube."

Saskia silenced him with a deep, tongue mashing kiss.

"Don't worry, ever since I saw Mum's butt-plug on the videos I went out and got some ... aids ... to help when that eventuality comes around."

She slid off her brother's magnificent organ and spun around to face her mother as she straddled her brother's hips in the reverse cow-girl position. She smiled sweetly and put on a faux-little girl voice.

"Lick my cunt please Mummy-dearest. I want to feel your tongue deep in me while Alex forces that monster into my tight little derrière."

Rowan looked slightly surprised but then grinned and nodded.

"You've got into this quicker than I thought. Put it back in that pretty pussy of yours to get it nicely wet as it took a lot of lube to fit that monster in my arse."

Saskia raised herself up on her knees and grasped Alex's rigid member in her hand to centre it under the entrance to swampy cunt and settled slowly down on it as she maintained eye contact with her mother.

"Fuckkkk ... Mum ... I can see why you love this cock ... it fits me so well ... ohhh Jesus ... he's even deeper in me than before."

A look of concern passed over Rowan's face as she realised that her daughter was getting hooked on her brother's cock ... the cock of her lover! However she knew that she had become similarly infatuated with it in the exact same circumstances ... maybe she would have to share it (she giggled to herself as she relegated her lover to nothing more than his cock but he was so much more than that and she mentally corrected herself) ... share him with her daughter ... especially if she did carry a baby for them. Oh well, a problem for after they got out of the chamber but for now there was an arse to fuck to keep the audience happy!

Saskia's eyes were closed in rapture as she moaned to herself with each rise and fall of her hips becoming longer so that she eventually bottomed out and her labia spread around the root of Alex's shaft. Rowan was mesmerised by the sight and crawled between the spread legs of her son and flicked her tongue across Alex's balls and up to her daughter's clit that stood hard and proud from it's sheath. Saskia shuddered and stopped the upward rise of her hips and settled back down on her brother's cock to allow her mother full access to her juicy cunt. Alex reached up to cup his sister's firm tits and caressed her aching nipples between his fingers as he tried to stave off his impending orgasm but the eroticism of the 3-way incestuous sex ... the wonderful sensation of Saskia's tight pussy walls clasping against his cock shaft ... the feel of his mother's tongue on the base of his shaft and balls ... was becoming too much and he tried every trick he knew to delay the inevitable.

Saskia, for her part, was equally caught up with the erotic nature of the situation and knew that she was going to come again, very soon. The sight of her mother's blonde head buried between her thighs ... the feel of her tongue caressing her clit and pussy ... the hard rod of Alex's cock deliciously spreading her cunt ... his fingers and hands on her aching breasts ... all contributing to what she could feel was going to be a tsunami of lust ripping through her body.

Rowan could feel the tremors running through her children's bodies and decided to short-circuit the impending orgasms. She removed her head from between their thighs and knelt up so she faced her daughter who's eyes were closed as she lost herself in the rising tide of incestuous sex while she and her brother continued to grind against each other. Their mother aggressively rubbed her fingers against Saskia's clit with one hand and her daughter opened smokey, lust-filled eyes at the change in sensation; taking the opportunity, Rowan grabbed her daughter's face with both hands and kissed her hard and passionately, her tongue demanding entrance to the younger woman's mouth. The overload for Saskia was complete ... her mother was tongue raping her and she could not get enough ... she started to spastically thrash about on her brother's rigid shaft, moaning and groaning into the incestuous kiss.

Alex could not see much of what the two women were doing but the increased movement of his sister was enough to trigger his climax, his cock spewing pulse after pulse of semen against his sister's cervix which in turn caused Saskia to go rigid in her mother's arms before screaming out her release into the sapphic kiss.

"Fuckkkkkkkk ... commmminggggg ... ohhhhh ... fuckkkkk!"

Chapter 52

Saskia fell forward onto her brother's legs and her body continued to twitch from the after-shocks of her tumultuous climax. She hardly stirred when Alex's softening cock flipped sloppily out of her well-fucked pussy and their combined fluids leaked over his groin and upper thighs.

Rowan, who was incredibly horny having been a frustrated participant in her children fucking each for the first time, moved quickly to clean her son's still-turgid organ with her mouth and delighted at the taste of the mixed fluids that coated it. She surprised herself with that and the other 'firsts' she had experienced ... French kissing her daughter ... touching another woman's pussy and clit ... rimming her arsehole ... and she began to wonder whether they had been given aphrodisiacs or something to lower their inhibitions while in the chamber. She certainly knew she needed to be fucked and very badly at that.

Hoping to speed up Alex's recovery time she kept licking and caressing her son's soft penis as he lay on his back recovering from the intense sexual escapade with his sister. He groaned and put his hand on her head.

"Babe, I'm a bit sensitive just at the moment but if you would like to come and sit on my face I can get you revved up as I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to take care of you in a few minutes."

Needing no second invitation she grinned wolfishly at her lover as she hurriedly moved to throw a leg over Alex's broad chest straddling him. He could see the lips of her wet pussy spread apart and the bud of her clitoris peaking out from it's hood. He licked his lips in anticipation as he knew what his sexy mother wanted ... and needed, by the look of it.

"I thought you would never ask. I'm feeling so turned on from seeing you two come like that that I could even contemplate fucking 'shit-for-brains' over there ... "

She looked over at the object of her comment who was looking hopefully at her. She smirked evilly at him and shook her head.

" ... only joking Ewan ... not a fucking chance even if you were the last man on earth, weasel shit. Anyway, judging by the mess you have made, it looks like Rosie Palmer, the five fingered widow, has already had her way with you. I bet you take a lot longer than the five minutes that my stud of a son normally takes to recover."

She looked lovingly down at Alex before she slid her drooling pussy along his chest and over his chin, her son clasped her firm buttocks in each hand and pulled her the rest of the way.

"Now, I think someone mentioned face-sitting, so say hello to kitty, lover .... Fuckkkkk ... Yesss ... Jesus babe you certainly know where to put your tongue ... I think you are a keeper!"