The Lab Rats Ch. 06 - Sinking Ship?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saskia, who was slowly recovering her wits as she remained sprawled face down on her brother's legs, lifted her head groggily and met Ewan's hopeful gaze. She snorted in derision and shook her head to stop him getting any ideas

"Eat shit and die, wanker. There's no way that you get to touch me ever again."

She extricated herself from her position and turned round to see her mother scrubbing her horny pussy all over Alex's face and her own vagina started to drool in anticipation.

'Fuck, I would surely like to feel his tongue deep in my cunt but I can't be too greedy ... it is Mum's turn after all ... maybe I can help things along.'

She turned round and pushed Alex's feet apart and ran her hands along his thighs until they reached his soft but swollen cock which, even like that, still looked impressive. She lifted it with one hand and cradled his testicles with the other and heard him groan into their mother's juicy pussy.

'Jesus, look at that yummy cock, still huge when it's soft. It's no wonder he stretched me so much when he was inside me. I just need to get him hard for Mum. Oh, what a hardship to put that in my mouth!'

She smiled to herself and bent her head to lick gently along the shaft until she reached the puffy glans which she sucked tenderly, causing yet another moan from her sibling and she whimpered herself at the delicious taste of their remaining juices. Rowan, who was rising towards an early climax by the feel of her lover's tongue and lips on her swampy vagina and clit, became aware that something else was happening and looked over her shoulder. She smiled with hooded eyes at the sexy sight of her daughter sucking Alex's cock which was starting to fill and stretch back to an impressive erection. Saskia looked up and caught her mother's gaze and smiled despite how wide her mouth was being stretched by the magnificent fleshy shaft.

"Oh, darling, yes, get him nice and hard, Mummy needs a good fucking. Seeing you two like that has made me so, so horny."

Saskia removed the now-swollen head from her mouth with strands of saliva and pre-cum connecting her lips back to Alex's cock. She continued to gently wank the shaft while she smiled naughtily up at her mother.

"I'm getting it nice and wet but I could sit on it and really get it lubed up for you."

Rowan realised that her daughter was teasing her and glared at her in mock anger.

"Don't you dare young lady! I'll scratch you eyes out if you do. You asked to share earlier so it's turn and turn about and now it's Mummy's turn."

Saskia looked challengingly at her mother although the tone of her voice was teasing.

"Not if I deep-throat him and get all that lovely brother-come deep in my tummy."

She giggled and bent her head to stuff as much of the rock-hard shaft into her mouth and throat but had to give up with two or three inches remaining. She was about to pull back when she felt her mother's hand on the back of her neck gently forcing her further down. Her gag reflex took over and she started to struggle as her airway was blocked. She heard her mother's teasing voice in her ear.

"Go on then, baby girl, let's see you deep throat him. Trust me it isn't that easy and I've had a lot more experience than you. Here, let me show you."

The downward pressure was released and she lifted off, coughing and choking, to see her mother had turned around but with her pussy still plastered across Alex's face. Rowan bent forward in a classic 69 position to inhale her son's shaft deep into her throat and went all the way to the thick root to show off to her daughter, the tip of her tongue appeared as her lips were fully stretched around the base. She maintained eye contact with her daughter all the time and Saskia could see the look of triumph in her mother's eyes. The realisation hit her that she would probably never be able to do what her mother was doing ... unless she was allowed a lot of time to practice!

She smiled and shook her head in wonder as her eyes conveyed the admiration she felt towards her sexy mother.

"It's OK Mum, you have proved your point ... you deep-throat like every boy's dream of the porno mummy-slut that you are. Now, I suggest you get yourself turned around because Alex is likely to come very quickly if you keep doing that to him and I'm sure you said you were desperate to get fucked."

Rowan lifted her head up off Alex's cock very slowly, maintaining the smiling, triumphal eye contact with her daughter, just to keep proving the point. However, she spoilt it by coughing as she gently kissed the piss-slit. Her daughter giggled before bending forward and kissing away a string of saliva that connected her mother's mouth to the deep-purple hued crown which she gently polished with her lips and tongue.

"There now, nice and wet although I bet your cunt is already like Niagara Falls at the moment if Alex has still got his tongue buried in it."

Rowan was finding it difficult to concentrate in her erotic haze, what with the oral assault of her son on her pussy and the visual stimulation of seeing her daughter tenderly laving the hard fleshy rod that was going to fuck into her any moment now. She had trouble stringing coherent sentences together as her hips frantically rubbed her overheated pussy against her son's face.

"Yesss ...but I want his cock to make me come ... his tongue is wonderful ... yesss ... yesss ... Oh God! ... but I want ... Ohh ... fuckkk ... my legs won't work."

Saskia helped her uncoordinated mother to turn round and held her brother's inflamed rod at the mouth of Rowan's sloppy pussy before gently pushing down on her firm arse to fully sheath it. Both mother and son groaned as Alex started to slowly piston his cock into the familiar depths of his mother's cunt and they could feel it bottom out against her cervix on each upthrust. Their experience of each other allowed them to establish a well practiced rhythm as they interlaced their fingers and locked eyes as their world shrunk to the bubble of love and lust that had surrounded them from the first time they were in the chamber.

Chapter 53

Saskia felt like a total spare part as she observed the obvious love between the two of them and just watched for a while and then felt a jolt from her implant. She looked angrily around as though hoping to see one of their captors and give ... them? ... a piece of her mind at the unfairness of what they had done. All she saw however was Ewan who smirked at her while he stroked his cock while watching Rowan and Alex making love.

"Zap you, did they? You're obviously not behaving how they want you to. They've given me a few jolts if I've got too close so I'm just sitting over here having my own private porno show."

"Fuck off, Ewan. It's your fault we're here. If you hadn't tried to blackmail us we wouldn't be in this situation."

Ewan grinned and shook his head.

"Au contraire, if you hadn't wanted to spy on them then I wouldn't have had the chance so I guess it's your fault ... although I suppose they are the responsible for your original spying expedition ... yep ... Mummy and Sonny-boy started this by fucking like rabbits ... Jesus just look at them go ... it's a shame there is not a video record of this because I could make a fortune on the dark web with genuine incest porn ... oh well I guess I have the original recordings ..."

Saskia turned to look at the couple who were oblivious to anything and had turned over so that Alex was pounding into his mother from above. Rowan's dancer-supple body was now bent back on itself with her heels on her son's shoulders and her hands clawing at his buttocks to force him deeper into her liquid core. The wet hydraulic sound of Alex's wonderful rod forcing a passage into his mother's cunt, coupled with the slap of flesh against flesh was overlain with the rising crescendo of moans and whimpers from the rutting couple.

Saskia was mesmerised by the sight and imagined her being on the end of the brutal fucking that Alex was giving their mother who, for her part was encouraging her lover to fuck her harder, deeper, faster ... and could hardly look away. Finally she turned her head and looked back at Ewan who was now masturbating ferociously. She raised her fist and moved towards him threateningly.

"You are going to delete those recordings or I will find away to fuck you over."

"Don't forget I have the time-delayed emails ready to go if I don't ... Fuckkk! "

Ewan's face registered rising panic and Saskia looked at him wondering what was getting him agitated.

".. how long have we been in here ... the emails could already have gone!"

Now Saskia was worried but then started to rationalise.

"I seem to remember you saying it was an unspecified time ... when the fuck was it ... morning ... afternoon ... when?"

Ewan looked evasive.

"Midday ... I thought that would be enough time for fuck you and your mum 3 or 4 times over night and a nice lazy threesome this morning ..."

Saskia shook her head and looked disgusted.

"In your fucking dreams ... anyway... we haven't been here that long ... have we? How long were we out for?"

Ewan's eyes were fixed back on the entwined couple who were both nearing their peaks judging by the increased noises of encouragement from Rowan and the speed of Alex's hip thrusts ramming his aching cock deeper into his mother's willing body.

"No idea ... a couple of hours at least ... fuckkk ..."

He trailed off as he stared with an open drooling mouth as the two lovers moaned and thrashed as Alex was obviously coming in his mother's sloppy cunt and this triggered a mind blowing orgasm in Rowan as she felt her son's wonderful cock pulse and throb deep inside her.

Ewan offered up his own pathetic tribute some of which landed near Saskia.

"Ewww ... that's fucking gross you dickhead ... point that pathetic little willy somewhere else."

She moved away and lay down next to the lovers who were tiredly stroking and kissing each other as they tried to bring their ragged breathing under control.

Chapter 54

Rowan looked at Saskia with sated eyes.

"Hi sweetie ... he fucks me so well ... I'm sorry if I have worn him out for your next time ... oh ..."

Saskia noticed a quizzical look pass across her mother's face.

"What's the matter Mum?"

"Well ... last time we made love wonderfully and when we finished ..."

Her eyes betrayed her sense of guilt but Alex leaned over and kissed her gently before looking her in the eyes with a firm expression.

"Babe, do not beat yourself up about it. Yes, you understandably got upset because of what we had just done despite how wonderful it was and then later, it was my turn to worry after I had raped you in the summer house ... but here we are ... we found each other in the end. No harm, no foul."

Rowan snaked her arm around her lover's neck and pulled him down for a loving kiss.

"Fuck, babe, have I told you how much I love you ... it's only rape when the victim does not give consent and ... by Jesus ... I loved the way you fucked the shit out of me that night at the wedding."

The lovers kissed and cuddled some more before looking apologetically back at Saskia as Rowan continued.

"Anyway, we got dressed and then we don't remember any more until we woke up in the car the next morning ... but this time I'm sure we've been in here a lot longer."

Alex looked thoughtful.

"Maybe we haven't given them what they want? We haven't actually had a ... what did you call it ... consensual, 3-way incestuous sex ... where we are all involved ... and I'm not including Ewan in that."

He said the last hurriedly as Rowan and Saskia both looked aghast.

"Jesus, I hope that isn't the deal breaker ... but he and I were just talking, he's got the videos set to be released at midday which is about 17 hours after we got taken. How long do we think we have been in here?"

Her mother and brother both shook their heads as they realised that they had no concept of the time spent in the chamber. Rowan looked pensive as she worked out what had happened on the first occasion.

"Last time it was about 12 hours between being taken and then waking up in the car so in theory we have time although how we get him to stop the release of the emails if we don't have sex with him ... owwwww ... fuckkk ... they zapped me!"

She looked at her two children who were waiting apprehensively for their implants to start buzzing in the skulls but visibly relaxed after a few seconds when nothing happened. However, it appeared that their captors were playing games as the pain suddenly started and they both held their heads and groaned as they both received a higher dose than Rowan. This was enough for Alex to feel like he had to state his case as he looked at Rowan and Saskia in turn.

"Right, if we think this ... person ... being ... thing ... is wanting his own porno show then we have to give them what they want and I think this ... err ... being ... is a bloke. Don't look at me that way as though I'm talking out of my arse. OK, how many women watch porn and I suspect those that do want the romantic side ... they want something gentle ... which is what we've given ... we've made love, which would appear not be enough for them to release us. Blokes ... want a lot of different stuff and a lot of it is not gentle and romantic. So on the balance of probability then matey-boy is a bloke or blokes or the alien equivalent and we need to give him ... it ... them ... what they are after.

He smiled at the confusion on Rowan and Saskia's faces and pulled them into his embrace and whispered his plans. He had no idea why he was whispering as he was sure that 'it' could detect everything they said but maybe he was trying to keep it away from Ewan's ears. The two women did not look enthused with his suggestions but they could not argue that they needed to up their game so they nodded their acquiescence and what followed was as close as Alex could remember to the stereotypical porn loop when a threesome was involved.

Their first move was for all 3 to get off the platform and Alex stood while Rowan and Alex knelt submissively at his feet running their hands over his legs and body until they both choreographed head movements to run their mouths down the length of his erect cock at the same time. They did this for some time with the occasional meeting of their mouths at they licked the crown. Alex then directed them one of them to suck and lick his heavy ball-sack while the other used lips and tongue to polish the inflamed head of his cock.

Being the meat in a sexual sandwich was a novel experience for Alex and he got lost in sight and sensation of two gorgeous women servicing his rigid cock. Belatedly he realised that he was the conductor of the orchestra and remembered to direct when they changes took place. Keeping his voice low he gave instructions.

"OK, now both of you lick up either side ... and kiss each other when you get to the top ... yess ... make out ... then back to kissing the head between you ... spit swap ... yes ... good ... now Mum ... push Saskia out of the way and deep throat me ... Fuckkkk ... yes like that ... ohhh Jesus ... ... now Sask ... you're jealous so try and compete ... when Mum lifts off you grab it and do your thing ... Ohhh Christ ... Jesus ... you're a quick learner ... fuck that's good ... now you call a truce and ... oh good ... yeah ... make out with each other ... now go back to licking and fondling my cock alternatively ... anytime will do ... fuck ... now would be a good time ... hello you two ... ahh that's better ... I thought you had forgotten about me ... I'm going to sit down on the platform and the one not working on my cock head come up here and we'll make out."

Rowan was originally unhappy with being directed and the demeaning nature of what they were doing but had surprised herself by starting to get into it when kissing her daughter. She kept working orally on the rigid shaft that she held in her hand as Saskia climbed up onto the platform and started to kiss her brother with open mouth and active tongue. The passion of her kissing was enough to force Alex to lie back pulling his sister with him causing her to lay partially on top of him as they made out. His right hand sought out a firm young breast and he felt the hard nipple rasp across his palm and Saskia moaned into his mouth.

Troilism was new to all three but Saskia, being the youngest and least experienced, was enjoying the opportunity to get sexually involved with her sexy mother and brother. The opportunities so far had been limited and she had certainly felt left out when Alex and Rowan were making love but now she intended to try as many new things as possible. She broke the kiss and grinned down at her brother.

"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. De Mille ... how do you want me?"

Alex laughed and pulled her head down for another tongue wrestling match as his hands continued to run appreciatively over his sister's firm body. He found himself unable to think what should come next as his mother's voracious mouth and throat devoured his shaft. So he broke the kiss and tried to get his breathing under control.

"Mum, come up and join us and you and Sask make out while I attend to your pussies."

"Oh, yes please babe, I think I've done the slave girl thing for the moment and I'm looking forward to you fucking me some more."

Saskia echoed the sentiment.

"Hell, yes. It seems like ages since I came."

Alex laughed and kissed his sister.

"Hey, you've already come twice. Mum's only had one!"

Saskia retreated into her insecurity about her place in this threesome and looked at her smiling mother as she climbed onto the platform.

"Don't worry sweetie, there isn't a limit on how many you can have so take no notice of your brother. Personally, I prefer quality to quantity and I'm sure there will be a moment when my tongue is buried in your gorgeous pussy when I can demonstrate."

Saskia's already damp cunt drooled even more at the thought generated by her mother's words and they lay down side by side with their arms entwined. Their mouths met in an incestuous lesbian kiss which she found even more erotic than the make-out session with her brother and she idly thought that maybe she was bi.

Alex knelt between their legs and ran his hands up the inside of their thighs as both lifted their outer leg to give him easier access to their cunts, He marvelled at how similar their arses and pussies looked although Rowan's labia were plumper but both were wet and showing the pink flesh of the entrance to their vaginas. He pushed the middle finger of each hand into the two warm and welcoming channels and crooked his finger to massage the crinkled flesh of their G spots as he caught the hard buds of their clits with his thumb. Rowan and Saskia broke off their ardent make out session and looked at each other wide-eyed as Alex's ministrations brought their sexual temperatures to boiling point as they continued to kiss and run their hands over each other's throbbing breasts and swollen nipples.

"OH ... MY ... GODDD ... he's rubbing my clit and G spot, darling. Is he doing that for you."

"Fuck yess, Mum ... he's got magic fingers ... oh, he's moved his fingers and one's rimming my bumhole."

"Goddd ... yes, he's doing it to me too ... he's just pushed one into my arse ... now he's fucking both my holes with his fingers ... fuckk I'm going to come so hard."

"Me too, Mum, he's still rubbing my clit ... OH FUCKKKK! COMMINGGG!"

Her daughter's orgasm, the feel of her hands on her sensitive tits and Alex's continued stimulation of her arse and pussy was enough for Rowan to slide quickly into her own climax and her body locked in a spam of ecstasy as pleasure swept over her. The two women held onto each other and resumed kissing gently as their bodies came down from the endorphin overflow. Alex would not let them rest and his voice was insistent.