The Lab Rats Ch. 06 - Sinking Ship?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, you two. Sask on your back and Mum you spin round and 69 her while I fuck her. You can give me head and push it back when I come out. Play with each other's arse and pussy with fingers and mouths. Make lots of noise when I fuck you Sask, beg for it ... harder ... faster ... deeper."

As Saskia and her mother repositioned she was a bit annoyed at her brother as, after all, she had not exactly been silent when he'd made love to her earlier. He seemed to be taking his directorial duties a bit too seriously but she forgave him for wanting to get them all out of the chamber. She soon forgot her annoyance as Rowan straddled her head and she gazed up at the beautiful sight of her mother's bare cunt as it descended onto her face. It was the first time she had been that close to another woman's pussy and she tentatively extended her tongue to make contact with the wet flesh only to be distracted as she felt the head of Alex's cock split the ripe peach of her own vagina. She groaned into her mother's gash as she revelled in the taste of another woman's pussy juice for the first time.

Rowan had a close up of that moment that Alex penetrated her daughter and bent her head to make contact with Saskia's clit as the hard bud appeared from its' sheath, causing her daughter's groans and moans to ramp up. After a few strokes Alex withdrew from the clutching confines of Saskia's vagina and presented the head of his swollen cock to his mother who greedily sucked it into her voracious mouth and swirled her tongue around the head as she stroked the shaft. Saskia groaned frustratedly at the feeling of emptiness only to whimper in delight as her mother relinquished the massive head from her mouth and pushed it back in through the puffy lips of her daughter's cunt.

Alex was in heaven with the feel of Saskia's tight sheath alternating with the talented tongue, mouth and fingers of his mother as Rowan continued to lick and suck at her children's genitals. Realising that he could not come yet Alex bought himself time against the inevitable result of fucking these two gorgeous creatures by getting the two women to swap roles. He moved so he could fuck Rowan's tight cunt while Saskia became more adventurous with the use of her mouth and fingers and started to rim her mother's tight bum with her fingers as her tongue caressed Alex's shaft and Rowan's clit with long swipes. The multiple assault of Rowan's senses soon brought her to boiling point and she shuddered through a small orgasm which made her clit too sensitive and she had to ask her children to stop.

Alex told them to stay in the position and moved behind his sister and took her doggy-style looking down at the glorious sight of Saskia's gorgeous heart-shaped arse as he slid into her tight cunt. Rowan recovered and started to suck and tongue his massive testicles as they slid across her face with each stroke into her daughter. Saskia, happy in the realisation that she had a submissive streak for her brother was delighted to be taken in this way and started to vocalise her needs as Alex had asked for earlier.

"Fuck me Bro ... take me like the bitch I am for your cock ... you are so deep in me like this ... own my cunt ... slam me ... harder ... "

Alex was not immune to his sister's entreaties and all thoughts of coming too soon went out of his head and he started to speed up and pound into his sexy sister's cunt. Rowan felt a twinge of annoyance and jealousy with her daughter's behaviour but also realised the likely consequences and needed to slow things down again. She wrapped her hand round her son's cock as he pulled out and directed it upwards so it slid along the crease of Saskia's arse. Both siblings moaned in frustration as Rowan's hissed at them.

"Just calm down, if Alex comes to soon we'll have to start all over again ... not that I'm adverse to that but I'd rather we did this in our bed at home ... without an audience. Now, Mr. Director, what comes next ... how about some more double oral on that lovely cock of yours ... then Saskia and I can trib for a bit ... followed by a bit of cowgirl and face sitting as we make out at the same time ... then a big finale with you lining us up side-by-side and taking us both from behind ... you finger-fuck both the holes of the one you are not fucking ... before painting our faces with your massive load ... sound OK?"

Her two children looked at her in astonishment.

"What? You think I've never watched porn ... or that I wouldn't want a facial? Hey, I've never had one and don't see what the point of it is for the woman but I'm willing to give these pervs a show if it gets us out of here."

Chapter 55

The tapping on his window was enough to wake Alex and he looked with bleary eyes at the cause of the sound, a policeman. The sight of the uniformed PC kicked his brain into gear as he nervously wound down his window trying to work out where he was.

"Hello, officer, what I can do for you?"

"Well, sir, I was just checking to make sure everyone is all right. This road is a bit out of the way and we don't patrol here very often but I passed by here last night and saw your empty car so thought I would just check back this morning before I go off shift as we worry about strange vehicles left near RAF Fylingdales. Could I have your name please and are you the registered keeper of this car.

"Err ... Alex Jackson ... and yes, I am the owner."

The policeman looked at his PDA device and nodded before looking at the back seat.

So, is every thing OK, Miss, Ma'am?"

Alex, who had not realised there was anyone else in the car, turned in confusion to look at the back seat to see his mother and sister staring at the policeman. They nodded in unison like automatons but the confused look on their faces did not change. The policeman looked back at Alex and then back at the two passengers trying to work out the dynamic between them and whether they were with him voluntarily.

"Have you been drinking sir?"

Alex tried to remember what he had done the previous evening but the whole thing was a blank and his answer was hesitant.

"I don't ... think so ... Mum ... Sask ... have I been drinking ...?"

The automaton response continued as the two women turned their heads to look at each other and then back to the policeman before shaking their heads in unison.

He could see the officer looking at them and then back at him with suspicion and he knew he was likely to get breathalysed but for the life of him he was not even able to say why he was on this road or where he was going.

"Ahh ... these are your family members ... OK ... "

Alex could see the officer trying to gauge whether the fact that it was a family group made it any more or less likely that they had been abducted against their will.

"Can I see your driving licence please sir ... oh excuse me ..."

His radio squawked and he stepped away as he keyed the mike.

"Alpha Charlie responding ..."

Whatever was said on the radio caused him to turn and run back to his patrol car which took off with blue lights flashing. The three occupants breathed a sigh of relief, not because they felt they had done anything wrong but there were large parts of their story they were unable to explain at that precise moment.

The siblings were dreading any comment from their mother who they knew tended to overreact when things did not go strictly according to plan, but her first words surprised them both.

"Well sweetie, I suggest we get the hell out of Dodge before he comes back and breathalyses you and does a body-cavity search on both of us for Smack or Crack!"

Saskia was the first to respond.

"Who are you and what have you done with our mother?"

Rowan stuck her tongue out at her daughter and giggled. Alex liked this new version of his mother and smiled at her in the mirror.

"Good idea, Mum, but where are we, where are we going and why? Sask, do you have any idea."

His sister looked confused but this was because she could not believe that her brother did not know where they are going.

"Dummy! How could you forget? We're going cousin Lucy's wedding at the Moorside Hotel and Spa ... Oh that's a point ... why am I with you guys 'coz I thought I was going with Dad? The last thing I remember is ... fuck ... having breakfast, then I went to uni ... then ... going back to the house ... to get my stuff together ..."

"Mind your language, Saskia Jackson ... but as for why you are with us ... I have no idea ... unless your twat of a father cocked up again and suggested you come over to York because he was going to be late or something ... why are you looking at me like that, Alex?"

Her son was smirking at her and struggling not to laugh.

"You do know what the word 'twat' really means? If so it's a bit rich calling out Sask for using the F-bomb."

His mother screwed up her nose and stuck her tongue out at him which he found cute and appealing.

"Do as I say, not as I do ... anyway, he is a twat!"

Saskia giggled and hugged her mum to her side.

"Yep, you are definitely not the Rowan Jackson I know."

Her mother looked puzzled.

"That doesn't sound right ... I thought I was Rowan Edwards ... but you two are definitely Jacksons so I guess I must be as well."

Saskia looked surprised.

"You are using your maiden name? Why's that?"

Rowan searched her mind but could not come up with a reason so made a joke.

"Maybe the twat and I got divorced it would serve him right ... what?

Her daughter shot her a disapproving look.

"Poor taste, Mum, and I rather hope you would have told us before now, don't you think Bro?"

Alex looked at his sister with a puzzled look.

"Umm ... I'm pretty sure I knew she was using her maiden name ... but I'm still a bit confused about the wedding as I thought that had already happened."

It was Rowan's turn to look at him like he was an idiot.

"How could it ... you only picked me up from the station yesterday afternoon and then we went back to your flat with the horrible grey tiles in the bathroom ..."

The siblings rolled their eyes as this was more like the mother they were used to.

" ... but after that I can't remember a damn thing."

Alex nodded as he too recalled picking Rowan up from the station and her making the comment about his bathroom but like her, could not remember anything beyond that. He started the car and checked the SatNav which, indeed, confirmed their destination as the Moorside Hotel and Spa, about 10 miles away.

He looked back at the two passengers.

"It's only 15 minutes to the hotel so can someone ring Dad and let him know we're on our way because I reckon he's doing his fruit. I'm surprised he hasn't tried ringing to see where we are."

Both Rowan and Saskia checked their phones and spoke in unison.

"My battery is dead."

Saskia spoke the obvious.

"Better check yours Alex."

He found it in the central console and saw that his too, was dead and plugged it in to charge.

"Fuck ... he'll be panicking like crazy if he hasn't been able to get hold of any of us. Probably visited every A&E department in the area to see if we've been in an accident or something. Anyway, we will be there in a few minutes so I guess we prepare to be bawled out big time."

The car park of the hotel was full and there were people milling about in long dresses and morning dress which concerned all three but Alex vocalised their feelings.

"The invite said nothing about morning dress, it said casual and I haven't even brought a suit, just a jacket and tie."

Rowan was looking perturbed but for a different reason.

"I don't recognise any of these people and I thought it was only going to be an extended family affair. I'll have words with Jackie when I see her. Let's go and find your father and get the beating over and done with! Then I need a cup of tea and a good couple of hours sleep."

They got out of the car and opened the boot and both women gasped in shock. Their dress bags were not there.

"What the fuck?"

"Language Rowan Jackson ... err ... Edwards"

Alex regretted his attempt at levity as soon as he saw the anger on his mother's face.

"Not helpful, Alex! This is a complete fucking disaster ... you will have to go back to York ... I must have left it in your apartment. You can do it in a couple of hours."

"What? I need a rest as well and in any case there is another problem ... where is Sask's bag? I don't recall picking her up but we would very likely have come directly from the station so if hers is not here then she either left it on the train ... or ... more worryingly ... somebody nicked them out of the back of the car ... "

He stopped and gazed off into the distance as he recalled something.

" ... I've just thought of something. The policeman said he saw our 'empty' car last night, so where the hell were we? This gets weirder and weirder ... look let's get into our rooms and have some breakfast, a shower and a bit of kip and sort out what we are going to do ... perhaps you can borrow a dress from someone ... I'm sure some people will have come with a spare ... I seem to remember you borrowing a really sexy one from Saskia, Mum at ... no ... I must have imagined that ... I ... umm ... never mind."

They entered the lobby of the hotel and made their way to the reception desk where further problems ensued.

"Hi, I'm Rowan ... err ... Jackson could you ring my room and tell my husband that I'm here."

The girl behind the desk furrowed her brow and checked the computer before looking back at Rowan with an apologetic face.

"I'm sorry, we don't have a reservation for anyone by that name ... I seem to remember we had two rooms booked for last night in the name of Jackson but they were both no-shows."

Rowan's blood pressure was starting to rise and her children knew the familiar signs.

"What do you mean you don't have any reservations for Jackson? There should be 3 rooms ... 2 singles and a double ... they were booked as part of the Miller wedding package."

The girl looked totally confused.

"You mean the Fairfield wedding ... not Miller?"

"No I Do NOT! I mean Lucy Miller's wedding."

There was a flash of recognition in the girl's eyes and she hastily tapped at her keyboard before looking back at Rowan with a confirmatory nod of her head.

"I'm sorry madam but there appears to be a bit of a mix up. Lucy Miller's wedding was 6 weeks ago."

OK, so I lied about there being only one more chapter, so sue me! The only problem it gives me is trying to find yet another 'rat' idiom to use for the last one (which is a definite).

Enjoy.

LB