All Comments on 'The Lab Rats Ch. 07 - In a Barrel?'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MrWilburMrWilburalmost 3 years ago

Thank you. Loved the fiction

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Loved it all the way

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

A good ending, but a little bit of a let down also.

First let down was the title, it didn't fit like the others you used. the full idiom is I'm sure you're aware: Like shooting fish in a barrel: which means something so easy it requires no skill and/or is no fun. For the way you ended this tale I would think Oh, Rats!... or You Rat fink!... or Don't Rat us out! would have been more fitting.

The other big let down for me was the lack of answers to who was behind this and why. I understand leaving it to the reader's imagination, but you intrigued me with the setup and I wanted 'Your' answers to those questions.

All in All though it was a good story and I'm glad you gave them (all 3) a happy ending. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I would have liked an answer about who the kidnapper was. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the way you make the mother more important than the sister, I wish that we had more stories like that where the mother is treated like the Queen !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why…does…every…bit…of…dialogue…need…ellipsis?

…this…isn’t…how…people…talk…or…how…conversations…are…written….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Were ... there ... to ... be ... pauses ... between ... each ... word ... you ... might ... have ... a ... point

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Loved the first 5 chapters. I question Chapter 6. I liked Cgapter 7 in that the incestuous relationship flourished and thrived. I was happy to read that they regained more of their memories. Except for the chamberand blackmail, the love between consenting adults, regardless of the relationshp, is how I imagine the perfect mutually agreeable incestuous relationship would be in real life. A definite 5 star series. You are only the second author that I am following.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Well I’m a slow reader took me all week to read the whole story. I found the whole story well written and loved that you indirectly spun a bit of Sci-Fi into the plot with the whole abduction twist. I give the story and plot line as I have thru the whole story 10 stars. Thanks You!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Coochielover71Coochielover718 months ago

Very, very enjoyable reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES