The Ladies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Risa was going crazy fucking my ass and slapping my butt cheeks over and over, really hard. She was like a mad woman with a new toy. "I love fucking your ass my sexy stud. Take my big hard cock, you fucker. You like this don't you lover!" she was screaming while pounding into me.

"Yumi get your cock on, sweetie. You'll be up soon." Miki told her.

As Yumi moved away from my body, M chan pushed gently on my body forcing Risa and I to roll onto our sides with Risa's dildo buried deep in my ass, thus freeing Honoka from under us. Then M chan and Miki continued to roll me so that I ended up on top of Risa, in the reverse cowgirl position. Now I thought I could control the speed and depth that my ass was getting fucked. I didn't want to hurt Risa with my weight so I held my body up with my legs and arms extended behind me.

This now gave Risa the freedom to fuck up into my suspended ass faster and deeper making my cock bounce up and down slapping against my stomach. Honoka immediately rolled onto her knees, and crawled towards my cock, trying to get it into her mouth again, but M chan beat her to it, swallowing my full length into her hot mouth.

I wanted to cum so bad, but M chan also grabbed my balls wrapping her thumb and pointer finger around the base of my sack, next to my shaft and squeezed very hard making my ball sack swell up like a balloon cutting off my orgasming feelings.

"Yumi on your back here, my sexy looking bitch. He's going to move over on top of you in a minute, when I think he's ready." Miki told her at the same time getting the other ladies ready for the switch.

When Miki gave me the command, I jumped off Risa and slide over next to her, where Miki was holding Yumi's large lubed dildo straight up, so I could easily slide down on it in the same position. It was a huge black cock that must have been 12ins. (30cms) and as big around as my wrist, but with all the lube and my ass being loosened up by the other dildos, I managed to slide down onto it without much trouble. When it was buried all the way up my ass, Miki attacked my cock with her mouth, and M chan positioned herself at my head, where she had me tilt my head back, so that I could tongue her pussy and lick her clit. Hono and Risa returned to their original places, sucking and playing with my nipples and rubbing their hands over my stomach.

When everyone was comfortably in place, Yumi and I started to pull our bodies apart giving everyone the signal to resume our pleasure. Miki was squeezing the base of my cock very hard making it seem even bigger than normal. M chan was moving her lower body back and forth causing my tongue to slide from her asshole to her clit. Risa and Hono were really going at my nipples, lightly biting, sucking, and pulling on them, causing a great deal of pleasure to build in my body. I wanted to scream my pleasure but it only came out as a groan, with my mouth covered with M chan's wet pussy.

Yumi was fucking hard up into me, building me to an intense oncoming orgasm that I could feel getting closer and closer with each thrust of her dildo.

"Anyone that wants to see this stud cum should join me here in front of his cock. I'm going to let him shoot soon." Miki gasped as she released my cock from her mouth, without letting go of my ball sack.

Risa and Honoka moved from their places at my nipples to get on both sides of Miki, but M chan stayed where she was, spreading her juices all over my face. I stopped fucking Yumi and let her do all the work for a while longer, while Miki, Risa, and Honoka used their hands, tongues, and mouths to build me up quickly to the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced.

It started at the tip of my toes and moved all over my body quicker than I had ever felt before. My head was swimming in flashes, as I felt my cock start to pulse over and over again. What shocked me was that it didn't seem to stop like my other orgasms, but I just continued shooting string after string, it came out and sprayed over the three beauties in front of me.

I couldn't hear or see anything, with M chan in her position on my face, but when she jumped off and moved in front of me, with the other ladies, I was still shooting ropes of pre cum.

Every time Yumi fucked that huge dildo into my ass, I would shoot another long string of hot sticky pre cum all over the four ladies in front of me. There were juices flying everywhere, in their hair, all over their faces, and down over their sexy tits.

My legs and body were shaking so bad, that I was running out of the energy to hold myself up off of Yumi's body.

I slowly sank down onto her, burying the dildo all the way up my ass, stopping her from continuing to pound into me anymore. I wasn't even thinking about it when I put all of my weight on her body. I was just so spent that I rolled off to her side in the spoon position.

Yumi wanted to continue to fuck me in this position but I couldn't take anymore. I rolled away from her onto my stomach causing her dildo to pop out of my asshole. That caused me to start shooting real thick white cum into the bed, until I rolled onto my back which made my hot sticky cum shoot all over my chest and face. My legs were shaking so badly, and I was having a hard time catching my breath.

I think I may have blacked out because the next thing I knew Honoka, Risa, and Yumi were licking all over my body cleaning up whatever cum they could reach.

Miki and M chan were gathering up all the dildos and vibrators, around the bed, leaving the other three to their fun.

Continue reading in 'The ladies Chapter 1 Our first orgy Part E.'

12