All Comments on 'The Ladies Pull It Off'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RTMRTM7 months ago

Really enjoyable story. Thought this was fantastic and the relationships between the characters seemed really genuine.

Poacher11Poacher117 months ago

A really fun story to read, I hope there will be more chapters to come

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

What a great story!

5

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun7 months ago

What a fun story. Really enjoyed this.

davp6255davp62557 months ago

Great stor. the question though still remains, Is there an orgy in the near future for these 4 couples?

KachinaDollKachinaDoll7 months ago

Great story but I suspect that there is more to come - literally. 😋

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story line! Well written. Loved it!

oldsage_1oldsage_17 months ago

Now that right there was HOT folks! Congrats to the author's naughty mind for the fantasy and talent for bringing it to life for our pleasure. I agree with the majority, another chapter (or three) might be appreciated but remember folks only he knows how it all goes down!

Cheers

SAGE

Davester37Davester377 months ago

This genre isn’t my usual cup of tea, but I really enjoyed this story. The characters are interesting, likable, and most importantly believable. Likewise, the story is upbeat, entertaining, and believable.

If you want to continue this story, that would be fine, but it’s really not necessary. Your ending leaves room for the reader’s imagination to wander.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

IveBignuttsIveBignutts7 months ago

Loved reading this story from beginning to end. It has all the ingredients for a an excellent erotic multi-chapter story. And of course the elements of humour and moderate suspense is prevalent throughout. Great story from the author ... I hope he will consider adding more chapters. 5 stars to you !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous