All Comments on 'The Lady and I Ch. 03'

by ladycarrera

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It's hard living up to the expectations of your readers... however if you are proud of your work don't let anyone tell you otherwise. To me it seemed a little rushed especially your explanation of what being a demon is like. It's a major aspect of Lady Carrera and yet I don't feel like I really understand the underworld at all. I was a little disappointed, but I still want to see where this story goes. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep it up!

I love this series and I don't want to rush you but do you think you could post them a tad faster? Can't get enough, though I suggest maybe longer chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome!!

hey stop teasing..haha this is really a very nice story...next chapter please..

ladycarreraladycarreraalmost 11 years agoAuthor

I'm taking a break from this. I'm just not feeling it anymore... maybe I'll come back to it. Gomenesai... I'll be back, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved your story.

I wish you would come back and consider continuing with this story. I enjoyed the demon twist to it. Since its been over a year I'm guessing you won't, but thank you for the lovely story!

secretLacesecretLace2 months ago

Just adding my love to this. Felt like a nice set-up and an original idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous