The Lady and The Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat a sipped on my coke while I waited. She eventually came out wearing a grey see-through baby doll with a silky red thong with white ribbons on either side. She jumped on my lap and hugged me. We made small talk about the weather, what school I went to, and so on. I got her a drink and we talked about stupid stuff, but with a half-naked girl on my lap, anything sounded interesting. She then turned the tables a little bit and told me how her car had gotten a flat and she had no money to fix it. In my mind, I was anxious, I wanted to take her to the VIP room as soon as I saw her, but I did not want to seem pushy.

She had another drink and she finally said, "You want to get a private baby?" If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure I yelled "yes!!!" I asked her how many I should get, but she just shrugged. I made some quick math three minutes plus per song times eight which is about twenty-five minutes. We walked up to Sunny gave her one hundred she in return gave Winter eight tickets. I also got those singles I had and counted out twenty gave them to Winter and whispered to her "for the DJ." She smiles and walked over to the booth, she handed the DJ the money and walked back to me.

She grabbed my hand and led me to the room. A girl and an older guy were coming out of one of the VIP rooms. She said, "Hold on hun, let them leave first." We waited until they were both out of sight. Then she opened the door and hurried me in. Once inside I grabbed all the ones in my pocket and what money I had left in my wallet and gave them to her. I told her I hope that would help her get her tire fixed. I sat down in the love seat as she put the money away she had a small purse with her and she places the tickets and money inside. She started dancing teasingly lifting her baby doll, exposing her belly and the underside of her breast. She would then reach down with her free hand and pull down her thong to the side exposing her pussy.

After a few teasing minutes she pulled down her thong off but kept her baby doll on and it was just long enough to cover her front. However, when she turned around her round ass was half exposed. She snapped her hips left and right as she did that her teddy would sway exposing more of her ass. She walked back and as she was in front of me she reached back and spread her ass she then sat on my lap. I could feel the warmth of her ass and pussy radiating into my crotch. In a bold moment, I ran my hands up under her baby doll and up to her breast. As she was grinding down onto my crotch, I was massaging her breast.

She said something but I was so caught up in her grinding and her boobs that I did not hear. So I asked her again. She said, "Get your thing out." I was a little confused so much so that I stopped playing with her breast. She then said, "Unless you don't want to?" I quickly let go of my inhibitions and reached between our bodies to undo my shorts and pull down my zipper. Not missing a beat, she reached down and guided my cock out of my boxers.

She arched her pelvis forward then reached back again to spread her ass. As she sat back down on my lap my cock was wedged between her butt cheeks. She then began sliding up down on my cock. It was an amazing feeling her warm and the motion was so exciting that I could feel my cock start to discharge pre-cum. I could not help but to moan a little as she masturbated my cock with her ass. I looked at her face as she did this it seems like she too was enjoying it her eyes closed and she was biting her lower lip. She stopped moving and sat still, it seemed she was catching her breath.

She got up, my pelvis moving up with her aching for the warmth of her ass. She bent over in front of me and patted her butt, then placed her hands to her knees for support. I wasn't sure what she wanted, did she want me to fuck her, or did she want me to finger her like last time. After quickly thinking it over, I decided on something else. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me. I was so inexperienced that, although what I wanted to do was lick her pussy, I ended up licking her asshole. She pushed back against my face as I licked up down her butt crack and pushed into her butt hole as my tongue passed over it. I felt her hand rubbing her pussy, then her fingers pushing against my chin as she fingered herself.

I pushed her hand out of the way and began to finger her myself. I quit licking the length of her crack and focused just on her butthole. Both my hands had left her hips, and made their way between her legs. I had two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy and using my other hand to rub her clit. After a couple of minutes, I felt a little gush of liquid from her pussy, her hands reached between her legs and grabbed mine as her body shook a little. It was a good thing because both my hands and my tongue were getting tired.

As I pulled back to take a breath, she quickly turned around to face me and grabbed my hands to pull me up. She unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them down to the ground. She moved her head to my ear and said, "Fuck me, baby." She again turned around and bent over.

I grabbed my cock and aimed it at her ass. Again, my lack of inexperience was unbelievable. After a couple of pokes in her ass, she reached between her legs and guided me into her pussy. She slid the head of my cock along her pussy lips before placing it at her entrance and pushing back against me. My body began moving on its own with some degree of desperation. My hands instinctively pulled her against me as I slid in and out of her. The feeling was amazing. I could feel her pussy muscles contracting and squeezing my cock. My boxers getting soaked as we fucked and bucked against each other. I grunted softly, but her moans were louder reaching my ears even with the loud music.

After about three minutes, I could feel my orgasm building up. As it got to the point that I knew I was going to blow, I pulled out and quickly used my hand to finish myself. I dropped back down onto the love seat, and she followed, sitting on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight. She moved her hair to the side and leaned her head back on my shoulder. I began kissing her exposed neck as we caught our breath. She moaned softly with each kiss. As she turned her head towards me, I got a little gutsy and tried to kiss her, but she pulled back.

We sat there for a few more minutes until she reached on her purse and got some wipes out to clean her pussy and ass before stepping back into her thong. My gaze turned to the floor as gulps of semen lined the floor, she met my eyes and followed them to the cum. She quickly got more wipes and cleaned the floor. She straddled my legs, facing me, and hugged me again. We sat there for what felt like hours, not saying anything, just breathing somewhat heavily until the knock came.

As she got up and I reached down and pulled up my shorts and got myself together. She reached into her purse and got her phone out and asked me for my number and gave me hers. She went out first, then motioned me to come out. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "You better go wash your face. You smell like pussy." She walked away chuckling, I went to the bathroom and washed my face. When I came back out, we chatted for a little while longer. I told her I had to go since more and more people were showing up.

She walked me to the door and kissed my cheek again as I left. I got in my car, feeling invisible a bit of adrenaline still rushing through me. Shortly after, I saw her come out and get into a ford explorer, sure enough, there was a "donut" on the rear tire. I felt a little better knowing her "sob story" was not fake. I drove home and went straight to bed. I woke up the next day, and reality hit me like a brick wall. I started the day like every day going to the bathroom and relieving myself. As the stream began to flow, I could feel pain and burning as it came out.

I relived every second of the night before. I began cursing myself for not using protection and then cursing her for giving me what I thought was an STD. I deleted her number and the club's number from my phone then called work and told them I was not coming in. I drove to the Quick Care Clinic. As I sat in the waiting room, I looked at the wall where the doctors' pictures were hanging and realized it was all women. Just then, the nurse called my name, took my weight and vitals, and led me to a room. I got very self-conscious and contemplated leaving, but as I got up to leave, I got the urge to pee and remembered the pain.

I got up and started to leave, there were other clinics in town and I had already paid for the consult so I did not felt guilty leaving. As I did, though, an older lady came in, she introduced herself as "Becky, the nurse practitioner." She said, "What brings you in today?" I said nothing, trying to figure out how to tell this lady I think I have an STD. I closed my eyes, trying to think. At that moment, I felt a hand on my knee. I opened my eyes and looked up at her. She said, "Everything is confidential so its stays between us".

I felt I had been caught so I just spilled the beans. I told her what I had done, she listened with a very concerned face. As I finished telling her, she started asking me questions "Was that your first time? Did you see anything in her odd on her privates any foul smells? Did you relieve yourself right after the act?" I answered her and she said, "Well I will do some tests, but fingers crossed, I don't think it's anything serious." She took a urine sample, drew blood, and stuck a long Q-tip inside my urethra.

She told me to hold on for a few minutes, I waited for about forty-five minutes. She came back with some pamphlets and a prescription. She said "Well it looks like it's just a urinary tract infection, but here are some pamphlets about practicing safe sex. The rest of the test will take a while to come back, so to be on the safe side "do not!" engage in intercourse for the time being. Have these prescriptions filled and we will call you as soon as the test comes back. Just FYI for next time pee afterward, it may save you the discomfort."

I left the office and headed straight for the pharmacy to get the prescription filled. The next two days were still a bit painful but less with each day by the third day it had gone away. They called me back on the fourth day after the visit and told me it was all clear. A month went by, and I had no interest in going to the club. I was laying down in bed one night and my phone went off it was a text from a number I did not recognize. It said, " Hey baby". The conversation went something like this.

Winter: hey baby

Me: hey

Winter: how you been? Haven't seen you in a while.

Me: I had to work a lot.

Winter: you should come to see me I always work from 3 pm to 12.

I waited to reply, in part I was still upset although it just had been a scare it was something too real.

Me: Can I be honest with you?

Winter: I hope so

Winter: What's the matter?

Me: I thought you gave me an STD the other day. After we had sex, it burned and hurt to pee. It turned out to be a UTI. So I have been a little scared to go.

Winter: I'm not a whore! I don't fuck every guy that goes to that place!

Winter: You are the first fucking guy I've been with since I broke up with my ex!!!!!!

Me: Look at it from my side, that was my first time, and was not exactly expecting an infection. Winter: I took your cherry?

Me: Yup

Winter: Look, I genuinely like you. I think you are cute. I don't think you want to date a stripper? I promise you though, I don't have any diseases nor do I go around fucking guys even though I'm a stripper.

Me: Well can I see you outside the club? Maybe take you to dinner or something?

Winter: You sure you want to be seen with me?

Me: I don't mind if you don't. I'm off Wednesday

Winter: Ok. Do you know where Boo's Bar is?

Me: Yup

Winter: Want to meet there around 4?

Me: Sounds good.

Wednesday came fast. I put on a nice dress shirt and slacks and drove to the bar. I was a few minutes early so I sat in the car at the end of the parking lot. A few minutes passed, I saw her car turning in and honked twice. She parked next to me got out of her car and got in mine. She smiles and said "Hi." I said hi back. I asked her what she wanted to eat. She said, " I don't know you choose, just not McDonald's I had that for lunch." I was puzzled but pulled out of the parking lot and started driving in no particular direction neither of us speaking.

She was the first one to speak she said "You still mad at me?" I shook my head no and told her that I was inexperienced and apologized if I made any rude assumption. She reached over and place her hand on top of mine. I drove us to a restaurant called Folks. We were seated in a booth towards the back of the restaurant. She sat first then me but after I sat she quickly got up and sat back down next to me.

She was being very girlish and giddy. She got closer and laid her head on my shoulders. She reached under the table and grabbed my hand. She then said, " I like you you know?!" I smiled at her and gently squeezed her hand. We ate and made small talk and shared a slice of cheesecake at the end. When the bill came, she started to get her wallet out. After a bit of back and forth, she finally agreed to let me pay.

As we left the restaurant she said "Want to go hang out at the marina? My friend works there, and he can let us in." Normally only boat owners and members could get in. It was nice. They had some benches along the edge of the water so we took a seat and just stare out to the lake.

We talked for a little and walked along the pier where some boats were parked. As we got to the end she kicked her shoes and sat on the edge putting her feet in the water. She pointed to a spot next to her, so I hiked up my pants and took off shoes and socks.

She playfully bumped against me a couple of times as we played footsie in the water. I notice her dress had hiked to the middle of her tights. As I looked up, our eyes met, and I knew I had been caught. I saw her hand moving just below my line of sight. She said, "You can look." As my eye shifted down to her legs. I was surprised to see her pink panties. My cock got instantly hard.

She got up and was did something then she put her legs on either side of me and slowly lowered herself. As she did she hiked up her skirt exposing her now bare pussy to me. I could not help myself and gave it a couple of licks before she straddled me and we were face to face.

When she was perched on top of me, she wrapped her arms around me. She said "Listen, I can understand that what happened was a bit of bad luck. I promise you, I have no STDs or anything like that. I have been with three guys; my boyfriend in high school, my ex, and now you. I like you, not only are you cute, you also made me cum twice. Neither of those other guys ever did."

I sat in silence for a while, not knowing what to say so that I did not sound like a jerk. I told her I liked her as well and apologize for my attitude before. She smiled and pressed her lips against mine. We started with soft pecks, then she parted her lips and began biting my lips. I got the taste of strawberries as we kissed. We continued like that for a while until our moment of romance was ended by a security guard. He told us to leave, we did not mind it was getting late anyway. We walked back to the car holding hands. She said, "Would you like to come to my apartment?" I nodded and said "Sure." We went back to pick up her car, and I followed her to her apartment. She lived about 5 minutes from my house. To me, it was a pleasant surprise.

Her apartment was small, small kitchen/living room downstairs and upstairs two small bedrooms and a bathroom. When we got there, a young petite redhead that I had seen at the club before was watching TV. Winter said, "Hi Chrissy!" Chrissy waved back while she paused the movie she was watching. Winter said, "This is my boyfriend, Rob." She looked back and smiled as she said it.

Chrissy got up and came up to hug me. "It's nice to meet you. you can call me Autumn or Chrissy" After we exchange pleasantries, Winter grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs. Once inside, she pushed me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me. She lowered her lips to mine, and we resumed our kissing this time with more urgency and passion. As we kissed, she shed her dress and help me out with my clothing. Her warm body pressed against mine, her scent and the taste of her lips, caused me to lust after her.

We rolled on her bed so that I was on top of her. She spread her legs and bent her knees, then reached between us to guide me into her. I used my hand to stop her. I asked her to please tell me her name. She laughs and said, "It's Amanda" I smiled and said, " it's so nice to meet you, Amanda." She laughs, then reached between us again. Just as I felt the tip of my cock penetrated her, I pushed my hips forward. We resumed our kissing, and as I slid in and out of her, she began moaning between our kissing. I picked up the pace, still driving my cock as deep as I could. We kept that rhythm for a while until she stopped kissing me and buried her head on my neck.

Her moans became louder. Her arms wrapped tightly around me and her legs around my waist. She yelled, "Fuck me, baby. I'm cumming. Oh, yes! So good! Make me cum, baby, please!" I picked up the pace and trusted faster into her. It did not take long for her to cum. She squeezed me against her body, using her arms and legs. As she did, I felt her body shake and her pussy squirt around my cock. As she loosened her grip on me, I began trusting in her again.

It did not last much longer, her legs once again wrapped around my waist. I told her I was about to come, instead of letting me go she pulled me in tight. She said, " I'm on the pill. You can come in me, baby." I grunted and drove my cock as deep as I could inside her. I felt it throb as it erupted inside of her. We looked at each other and kissed passionately. Once we regained our composure, she asked if I wanted to shower with her.

I nodded. As we got up, she pointed out the wet spot on her bed. She laughed, shrugged, and said "Oops!" Just as we exited the room to her bathroom, Chrissy was reaching the top of the stairs. I looked at her like a deer caught in headlights. I was so embarrassed, but Amanda did not seem at all worried. I rushed to the bathroom and waited for Amanda. As she came in, she said laughing, "You're so cute!"

She turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. When when we got in, she started to pee and encourage me to do the same. Then she immediately grabbed a washcloth and soap and begin washing my body. She washed every inch of my body taking special care of my cock. She pressed her breast against me as she washed me. I returned the favor and washed her as well. We kissed and hugged under the water. Enjoyable as it was, the water turned cold, and we had to get out. I spent that night with her. We talked kissed late into the night until we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

When we got up the next day, it was almost noon, I called work and told them I was sick. She called her work, but surprisingly she told them she quit. I felt bad but secure, I knew she wanted our relationships to work. It was moving fast, but I did not care. I managed to get her a job where I worked. We went on dates and spent a lot of time together, we had sex almost every day. This went on for a month.

It was now October, and Chrissy had moved out of her apartment so it was just her living there. I had asked her if I could move in and she said yes. We had a weekend off together coming up at the end of the month, and we decided we would use that to move my stuff in. In the meantime time, we had planned to drive to the new aquarium in Atlanta the next day we had off together. The night before our trip to the aquarium she called me at work. I could hear her voice was different. She asked me to come to see her after work.