The Lady and The Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to be a gentleman with all the girls that I knew or interacted with. I would hold doors open, open and close car doors even if I wasn't driving, pull chairs out. Most of them did not seem to care one way or the other however Angie was very appreciative. While driving I could not help looking over at her and every time I did our eyes would me and she would blush a little and smile. She gave me directions which led me to the marina, I was expecting the party to be in a house but the event center at the marina was always a popular place for people to hold parties.

As we approached the gate I saw that it was the same security guard that had kicked me out last time. "Evening folks how can I help...." The security guy started to say as he leaned into the window but stopped when he saw me. "You again? your girlfriend left her underwear here last time it's in the lost and found if you want it." Said the security guard in a snappy tone trying to embarrass me. I looked over at Angie who was a little angry but did not say anything instead she handed me an envelope to give to the security guard.

"Follow the road to the end it should be the only boat on that berth. Have a good night Romeo," He said laughing as he got back in his boot. "What a fucking asshole Ill have to call his supervisor in the morning that was just rude," Said Angie as we drove past the security gate. When we got to the end of the marina another security guy was pointed to where we could park. I could see a large houseboat docked with several people in the upper deck and some waiting to board.

I got out and went to the other side of the car and opened Angie's door. She smiled up at me and I offered her my hand to help her get out. "You are such a gentleman, I love it," She said with a smile. I offered her my arm and we walked together down the dock. We were greeted by Dr. Ashmi who was a little too touchy with Angie I saw him grope her butt when he went to hug her. His wife did as well and made a disgusted face at the doctor. He shook my hand and joked that he was going to have to check my ID before he could let me board.

It was a nice houseboat, 72 feet long, two-story the bottom deck was fully enclosed except for a walkway around the boat and a small deck on the front. The top-level was only enclose halfway on the front the back half seems to be an open deck. I could see people standing around talking. Some workers looked to be getting the boat ready to cast off.

Thankfully a pair of ladies came up behind us and he lost interest Mrs.Ashim walked us to the bar taking Angie by the arm. " I can't stand him I swear as soon as the girls are out of college I am going to divorce him," she said to Angie. I looked back and every time he greeted a woman he would slide his hands up their butts to hug them. I few then men gave him awkward looks but none of them said anything. Several more people boarded the boat, while Angie and Mrs.Ashim talked.

Mrs. Ashim although she was in her early fifties looked amazing. She was petite just like Angie was but both her butt and chest were on the flat side. She had a head full of long white hair a few hairs had a hint of blond. She was wearing white slacks and a red knitted sweater and to my surprise a pair of bobs. She spoke with a British accent which caught my attention.

A rough deep voice took over the speakers, it was the Capitan telling us about safety rules and departure stuff. I looked around I believe everyone was oblivious to what the Capitan was saying. Five minutes after the message ended the engines begin to roar and workers on the dock released the lines. Getting out of the marina was fairly slow once out the boat began picking up speed but still felt very low. Being on a lake the water was calm so there wasn't much swaying which I was grateful for.

We traveled for about thirty minutes before the boat slowed down and the engine roar was tone down to a humm and overpowered by the music playing on the top deck. The Capitan was making a large turn on the lake, it was a secluded area so there was no traffic. We passed a couple of boat clusters having their own parties but no one was close to us. "Why don't you go explore a bit," said Angie.

I walked around the boat on the bottom deck there was a large room with about six round tables that could seat six people each, two bedrooms with a shared bathroom, and a kitchen where caterers were preparing dinner. I eventually found stairs to go up to the second level. On the top level was the Wheelhouse a bedroom, bathroom, and a DJ booth. The rest of it was a large deck with several sectionals on the perimeter and a large dance floor.

I looked around and eventually took a seat on one of the sectionals and listen to the music and watching people dance. I sat alone for quite a while until a voluptuous blond sat next to me. She was a little older but still beautiful, She was wearing some tight yoga pants, a black button-up blouse, and a black leather jacket. She sat down next to me "Hi, may I sit," She said to which I got up and waited for her to sit before sitting down again. "My name is Leslie and yours?" She asked. "I'm Rob it's a pleasure to meet you," I said.

"I have not seen you around the office where do you work?" She asked. "Oh no, I don't work the doctor's office I'm just here with Angie. The second I said that it was like I flipped a switch, She kept asking me a question and getting touchy, I was polite and answered her question. She very much took control of the conversation and kept asking or telling me stuff I did not inquire about. We saw a waitress pass by with some champagne but she did not hear when she asked her for one.

I quickly got up and chase the waitress and got her and myself a drink. When I returned she had unbuttoned a couple of buttons and her breast was more prominent. I handed her a drink and she gave me a look like the one you give some who just told you won a million dollars. It made me uncomfortable but she was very pretty and although she made me feel a little awkward she was very nice.

She quickly downed her drink, I had not touched mine so I offered her mine and took her empty glass. Her smiled got a little bigger, this time tho she was just sipping on it. She continued asking me questions about where a lived where I worked, how long I had known Angie if we were dating etc. I did my best to answer but it seemed like with every question she got closer and touched me more. A couple of times I felt her hand brush over my cock which made it hard.

"Would you like to dance?" She asked. "I don't know-how but if they play a slow song I would love to," I told her. She winked at me and walked over to the DJ then back picking up another glass of champagne on her way. She downed her drink and placed it on the side table. Offered me her hand just as the song was ending and " Can't help falling in love" started. I was a little reluctant but took her hand anyway. She led me to the center of the deck where other couples were already enjoying the song.

Started as a nice slow dance and quickly turned erotic. She pressed her body against mine and would rub her breast against my chest. A couple of times she turned and wrapped my arms around her waist rubbed her butt against my very erect cock. She knew what she was doing, I am certain she knew the effect her movements were having. I enjoyed it very much but also felt very awkward, when the song ended she led me back to our seat.

Once we took our seats she moved closer and pressed her breast against me. She leaned in and started to whisper something in my ear when I felt someone sit on my lap and wrapped their arms around my neck. Leslie had me completely befuddled that I did not see Angie coming. "I see your making friends sweetheart," she said as she was stroking my hair. Leslie quickly moved away.

"Can you go downstairs to the bar and get me a martini baby?" She asked. I nodded and she got up and I went downstairs and got her drink. When I came up the stairs it was clear that they were arguing. Angie was pushing Leslie away and both their faces were flushed red. I could not make out what they were saying but it had to have been something serious. Before I could get back to them Angie stood up and walked in my direction.

She grabbed my free hand and led me back downstairs and to the front deck. She was visibly shaking I pulled her to me and asked if she was ok. She wrapped her arms around me and sobbed a little against my chest. I did my best to hold her I felt bad because I did not know what to say. After a few seconds she pulled away I gave her the drink and told her to hold on. I rushed inside and found some napkins and brought them back.

She wiped her tears and sipped her drink. I wrapped myself around her shoulders "Can I do something for you or get you something," I asked. "No honey, lots of bad blood between us if you can't tell," she said. "I'm sorry I interrupted you, If you want you can go back to her. I am sure she is aching to spread her legs for you," She said as she started sobbing. I pulled her a little closer and told her, "She is very pretty but not as much as you, and to be honest she freaked me out. She touched me too much and kept rubbing her breasts and butt against me when we slow dance. I admit it felt amazing but it made me very uncomfortable."

"She was laying on the flirt quite thick wasn't she," She said. "I guess I did not notice no one has ever really flirted with me before. I just thought she was a creepy lady," I told her. She started laugh-crying, it was a little funny. I kept my arm around her and she never pulled away quite the opposite she leaned her head against my shoulder. After she finished her drink and cleaned up a bit we went back upstairs stopping at the bathroom below so she could check her make-up.

We went back to the same sectional, she pushed me down and sat on my lap, and wrapped her arms around me again leaning on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and leaned my head against her. We did not say anything opposite of Leslie, Angie made me feel safe and comfortable. "You two make a very cute couple," Said Mrs. Ashim. Angie looked up at her smiling then kissed me on the cheek.

"I see Leslie is being a bitch again. she needs to let go. Marcus was the one who played both of you I don't know why she takes it out on you," said Mrs. Ashim. " I don't think I have to worry about Rob he says she creeped him out. We are not a couple if he wants to change his mind he can go after her. I just got a little super jealous when I saw her flirting with him. I don't he would want to date an old lady like me, " said Angie. Mrs. Ashim looked at me and said " I think you are wrong. Dinner will be ready soon, I'll save you two a seat." she patted me on the back and headed back downstairs.

"Would you date someone like me?" asked Angie. "l would, you are very beautiful," I told her. "You are the what 18 two years younger than Chrissy which would make me sixteen years older than you. You would not want that when I get old and wrinkly you will still be a young man," She said. "I don't think age has much to do with it. The way I see it most girls are not interested in me, one just took me for a fool. I would much rather have someone to love who loves me even if there was twenty years difference.

Someone told me until girls hit their late twenties they don't know what they want. I don't want someone who is gonna play with my emotions. I will be lucky to have someone like you, I know we don't know each what I do know about you I love. You treat me very kindly and show me affection and make me feel comfortable. If you asked me to be your boyfriend I would jump in the lake just to make sure I was awake." I told her. She smiled and kissed my forehead "come on let's go downstairs get dinner I'm starving.

As we were walking toward the stairs they made an announcement telling the guest that dinner was ready. Dinner was set up buffet style but not a common buffet. There were lobster tails, steaks, shrimp, chicken, and plenty of side dishes. After getting our meal we walked over to the table where Mrs. Ashim was waving at us. Angie sat Across from her and I sat to the right of Angie. I was starving so I was concentrated on my food I did not notice Angie and Mrs. Ashim go quiet when Leslie and Dr. Ashim sat down. Leslie was across from me Dr. Ashim was between me and his wife, both of them looked flustered and I noticed that a couple of Leslie's buttons were missed buttoned.

Angie notices as well because she was about to say something but Mrs. Ashim signaled her not to say anything. The conversation was carried by Leslie and Dr. Ashim we only chimed in when necessary. A couple of times I felt a food rub up against my crotch area but I pushed it down. I think Leslie got the hint because she got more flustered and zeroed in her conversation to only include Dr. Ashim. When I finished Angie and Mrs. Ashim got up asked if I wanted to go get some air, I nodded and got up as well.

Both of them apologize for leaving, we headed to one of the rooms that was downstairs. As we got in Mrs. Ashim closed the door and collapsed on the floor crying. Angie quickly went to her side and hugged her, I just stood I knew there was nothing I could do for her. I think both of them missed the panties and used condoms on the floor next to the nightstand. I tapped Angie and pointed at them and she signaled me to get rid of them. I saw a folded towel on the other night's stand so I used it to hide the evidence.

After a few minutes, she calmed down "I hate him so much is not enough for him to cheat on me that he has to flaunt it in from of me. " she said. I felt horrible for her and understood my heart experience wasn't to that extreme but it hurt just as well. "We are going to the bathroom to get our selfs sorted why don't you go upstairs and wait for us." Said Angie I nodded and followed them out but went upstairs.

Twenty minutes later Angie joined me upstairs. "Do you want to date an old lady like me?" She asked. "Your not old your beautiful and I would love to," I told her. "Ok, I want you to dome me a favor. I want you to go to that bedroom and take care of Mrs. Ashim," Said Angie with a very serious tone. I started to say something but she put her finger to my lips. "Please for me," She said in a serious voice again. I got up and kissed her softly on the cheek she smiled, and I made my way to the bedroom. I liked Angie but for some reason, this excited me so much I was instantly hard.

When I knocked Mrs. Ashim immediately opened the door and hurried me in. She was standing in just a grey thong. "If you don't want to I understand," She shyly said. I got closer to her and pressed my lips to her. She quickly turned up the pace, her kisses and movements got desperate and wild. She quickly started taking my clothes off, the sense of urgency in her movements was erotic and exciting. She moved me towards the bed as we continued to kiss, She then pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

She leaned down to kiss me but as she did I got hold of her waist and switched positions with her. I leaned down and started kissing at her ear lobe, down her neck, stopping at her breast and nursing on them. She used her hands to guide me down lower, I kissed down her belly stopping at the waistband of her thong. I got off the bed and pulled her to the edge of the bed she spread her legs and bent in anticipation. Her thong had a large wet spot and as I kissed down her tights she started to moan as I got closer to her pussy they got louder.

I licked around her thong which earned me a louder more desperate moan. I reached underneath her pulled her thong off. Her pussy was plump, bald, and very wet. I started licking the length of her pussy grinding my tongue on her clit, I could feel her pelvis pressing against my tongue. With every stroke of my tongue, her pussy got wetter and her moans got louder. I slide my tongue inside her opening and licked around her entrance the moved up to grind her clit again. After a short time, I took my fingers and started fingering her pussy while I licked her clit.

In no time she started to shake and moan until I was surprised with a gush of juices running down my hand. I quickly withdrew my fingers from her and licked her rapidly until her organs subsided. She was audibly gasping on the bed and as she relaxed she said "I want you inside me please." I got up and gave my cock a few strokes then rubbed the head against the length of her pussy. I pressed it against her soaking entrance and it slid in, I could feel as her muscles gave way for my cock to enter her. I reached down and grabbed her hips and began fucking her pussy.

Slow at first but gradually increased my speed the slushing sounds of our fucking filled the room only muffled by her moans. "Mmmm stop I want to be on top," She said. I lay down and she quickly climbed on top of me her pussy engulfing my cock in one swift motion. She leaned forward and kissed me as her hips moved back and forth. After a few seconds, she straightened her chest up and pressed her hands against my chest. Our eyes met as she fucked me, she said something very softly that I could not make out then leaned down and resting her head on my shoulder.

I had tried my best to keep from coming as much as I could but her riding was more than I could handle. After just a short time I reached back and grab her hips and pulled her against me and started cumming inside her. As I let go of her hips she quickly reached between her legs and rubbed her clit riding my cock as it subsides. I knew she needs more so I grabbed her hips and pulled her to my head and I slide my tongue in and out her entrance as she rubbed her clit. She was moaning and pushing her pussy against my tongue so I just stuck it out as far as I could and made it stiff. She took the hint and started riding my tongue.

I took one of my fingers and used some of her juices to lubricate it, the pushed just the tip inside her butthole. It took a little pressure but was able to put the tip of my finger inside her. I took it slow until I was able to go in and out with some speed. "Oh god, push it a little deeper I am almost there," She said. Sure enough shortly after she said that my mouth flooded with her juices and her body shook on top of me. After she calmed down she scooted back down kissed me and rested her head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight. "I'm sorry I did not last long," I told her. "It's been almost two years since I been touched like that. I don't think I could have gone much longer anyway. I enjoyed it very much thank you," She said. "I enjoyed it very much as well thank you," I told her. We laid there a while long catching ourselves, but after about five minutes she got up. "There a bathroom threw that door over there, I'll let you get cleaned up and then I'll go," she said. I looked at her and said "We could go in together," she smiled and nodded.

There was no hanky panky in the bathroom, she did allow me to rub every inch of her body with soapy hands but we did not take it further. After getting dressed she handed me the panties she was wearing and a business card. "If I can ever do anything for you let me know, Angie said you had a thing for panties so I thought maybe you would like mine," She said. I tanked her and sniffed her panties and put them in my pocket which earned me a grin from her. We walked out together went where Angie was sitting talking to another lady but as we approached the lady left.

She was grinning ear to ear as we walked back to her. "Well, how was it?" She asked. "It was amazing its been so long I had forgotten how good it felt," Said Mrs. Ashim I nodded in agreement. "I must go make the rounds I been gone for too long," Said Mrs. Ashim. She gave each of us a kiss on the cheek and walked away. I sat next to Angie who was still grinning from ear to ear. "Thank you for helping my friend," she said as she reached for my hand.