The Lady and The Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Listen I am moving in a week, so I don't think it would be a good idea to start dating. Chrissy is going to stay in the house until it sells. I start my new job the week after that. I don't think it would be fair to try to do long distances. I still don't think this old lady is good enough for a young man like you. (She took my face between her hand and pressed her forehead to mine) I am not saying this to try to get out anything. It's hard not to let my feelings get the best of me, If I do I think we would both get hurt.

You are an amazing gentleman always opening doors, caring about my well-being even tho we only met a month ago. Don't change anything keep being you because there are not many guys like you around anymore." She said softly. I could see her eye tearing up I nodded and told her I understood. "What if for one night we are boyfriend and girlfriend and in the morning we go back to being friends?" She said softly. I nodded it was hard to speak I felt like I was being dumped before asking the girl out.

The DJ by then had started playing more slow songs after several requests. I believe he finally realizes this wasn't the party for hip-hop club music. Angie let go of my face and lead me to the dance floor. She pressed her body against me and rested her head on my shoulder as she led the dance. "I think I hurt you, I did not mean to do that it's the last thing I want to do." She whispered in my ear. "No, I am ok.............what if I moved with you?" I asked.

"I thought about that as well, but if it did not work you would be away from home. I would never push you out, but trust me you don't want to see the person who hurt you day after day. Trust me I tough about all the "what if" and I want to save you the heartache," She said. I gave up trying to figure a way to be with her and decided just to enjoy the moment. I kissed her cheek and continued dancing.

After a couple of songs, we walked around and she talked to different people, after a couple of hours we were reunited with Mrs.Ashim. By that time the clock was just minutes away from midnight. A few minutes later the DJ started the count down " 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 Happy New Year!" Roared threw out the ship. Angie turned me and kissed me and continued to kiss while the rest of the people sang the new year song.

Fireworks from the nearby bank Illuminated the sky. Angie's lips parted from mine and we hugged as we watched the fireworks. Mrs. Ashim went on the other side of Angie and hugged her. After the fireworks ended the party continued, but Angie and Mrs. Ashim wanted some quiet. We tried the room upstairs but someone was having a very erotic encounter based on the noises.

We headed to the lower deck and found Dr. Ashim passed out on a couch. The first room we went to was empty, Mrs. Ashim and Angie sat against the backboard of the bed and I laid down at the foot. They were talking about something I must have dozed off. I woke up by Angie gently pushing on my shoulders. It took a second for my eyes to adjust but when they did I was pleasantly surprised.

Angie was standing there with the nightie set I bought her. She laid on top of me a kissed me passionately then got up and did a little pose. "How do I look, is it just like you imagine?" She asked. "You look beautiful, but that's unfair because you look beautiful in anything," I told her. She smiled and laid down. "You can do anything you want with me," She said with a wink. I wasted no time and buried my face between her legs.

Then I pulled the thong to the side and began licking at her clit first then the length of her pussy. I did my best to take my time and watched for cues. She seemed to be enjoying it, unlike Mrs. Ashim her moans were soft. I wanted to love her not fuck her and I had no idea how to do that. At the time fucking and lovemaking seemed like the same would not be until later that I somewhat figure out the difference. I brought my fingers up and slide them inside her pussy and used my tongue to work on her clit.

Her moans got a little bit louder and her pelvis began rising and lowering with every stroke of my tongue. As her moans quicken so did her pelvic movement eventually her body shook and her legs clamped around my face. Once she released her grip I stood up and took my clothes off, and climbed between her legs. I leaned down and kissed softly but every kiss was filled with my emotions.

She reached down between us as we kissed and guided me inside her. It wasn't the frantic humping that I was accustomed to, it was slow and sensual. We continued this slow back and forth, for several minutes with no sense of urgency. She pulled back from our kissing and said "I am so close baby go a little faster." I did as I was told and speed up my pace she wrapped her legs around me and assisted my trusting. She stopped kissing me and began moaning, I took advantage of this and kissed the side of her neck.

Sure enough, a few seconds later she wrapped her arms around me and used them along with her legs to pull me in and hold me tight inside her as she had an orgasm. "oh god baby oh god that was so good," she said as we gave each other pecks on the lips. "You didn't finish did you?" She asked. "No, but as long as you enjoyed it I am fine," I told her. "Is your night we can do anything you want baby," she said. "Would it be ok if a lick your butt?" I asked her. "If you want to sure I don't mind," she said.

I got up from on top of her and she turned around and laid on her belly after removing her panties and nightie. I got on my knees behind her and lowered my face down to her butt. It was a little awkward trying to support myself and spreading her ass and she noticed because she reached back and spread her cheeks for me. Stuck my tongue out and rimmed around her butthole. Then pressed the with of my tongue and licked up and down her butt crack. She pushed back as my tongue pressed against her butt hole, I repeated the process several times and with every stroke, she would push back by then she was moaning softly against the bed.

I quite enjoyed the texture of the wrinkles of her anus and the taste which was sweet not something most people would expect. I had her moved down the bed so that I could kneel on the floor and be more comfortable. Once in position, I pressed the tip into her anus and encountered less resistance than I expected. I was able to push my tongue a little deeper with every stroke. When I pulled back I was surprised to see her anus wink at me but living a little gap afterward.

I was about to return to fucking her butt with my tongue but she got up and faced me. She had me stand up and quickly took my cock in her mouth. She licked it a couple of times but was then spat on it until it was well lubricated. She got up and turned around spat on her hand ad rubbed her saliva on her anus. "go, slow baby," she said as she bends over and spread her cheeks. I took hold of my cock and pressed it gains her tight entrance. I was able to push past her tight ring but did not move due to her audible discomfort.

"Spit on it baby make it a little slicker," She said. I did as I was told to my surprise she was the one who started moving, slowly at first but increasingly getting faster with every trust we made our body's clap. The warmth and tightness of her butt were too much for me and did not last long. With one final stroke, I pulled her hips back to me and released my cum inside her. I was glad I did not go soft after cumming, I wanted to make feel good again. I pulled her against me my cock still buried in her butt.

I started trusting again with one arm around her below her breast my other hand went between her legs and began rubbing her clit. Her moans got loud so loud she brought her hand to her mouth to muffle them. I continued this two-front assault on her anus and clit until she had body-shaking organs. I drew from her and laid down with her pulling her against me. We kissed softly and stared at each other for several minutes before we snuck into the bathroom and washed. When we returned we climbed into bed and kissed a few more times before falling asleep.

We were woke up the next morning by Mrs. Ashim who had not bother to knock and was sitting at the foot of the bed. I don't know who was more excited about the night before me or Mrs. Ashim. "So are you officially a couple? asked Mrs. Ashim. "Just for one night," I told her and Angie kissed me on the cheek. "I guess I haven't had a chance to tell you but I am, moving and I don't think a long-distance relationship would be a good idea," said Angie.

"I thought that was just rumors going on around the office. He could always take him with you," Said Mrs. Ashim. "We already discuss all this at length and we agree that it's for the best if we don't." Said Angie and I agreed. Mrs. Ashim stepped out and while we got dressed, the plan was to go out for breakfast. Before leaving the room she hugged me and give me a very passionate kiss. "Here you go, baby, as promised, I added a little scent this morning I hope you like them," She said giving me the panties I had to choose. The boat returned to the marina and most people were gone except a few drunks who slept in different areas of the boat.

Breakfast was uneventful and so were the days after. On the day of the move, I made sure to be off work to see her off and help her load the small U-haul. Most of her stuff was staying only personal items and the furniture from her bedroom was going. The rest Chrissy would have to get rid of when the house sold. We said our goodbyes and she promised me that if we met again we would go on a date.

I hated saying goodbye, everyone always says "I'll keep in touch," and they do for the first little bit but eventually they stop. She was not different after a few months her text became scares and eventually stop responding. I did keep in touch with Chrissy and helped her move when the house sold. I never found out where Angie went, Chrissy had moved to Athens to finish school. She did stay in touch even if it was a simply "have a nice day."

Around June of that year, I had a falling out with my dad, and well I had to move out. Their situation had improved so I did not feel guilty leaving them. My siblings were there to help if need. I had made an acquaintance at work who happened to be moving as well so it worked out. We both put in a transfer and moved to Missouri. I could not get a job in the same position but it wasn't a big loss they were in their presses of restructuring and they removed the commission incentive but increase base pay. So it worked out for the best.

For someone who does not like change, it was a bit of a shock. I would come to find out two quotes I heard often were very true. The first one is "Destiny may deny our wishes today and fulfilling them tomorrow," and the second one is "It's a small world after all."