The Lady and The Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said it wasn't urgent, but I drove as fast as I could to her house as soon I was off work. When I got there, she was in tears. I hugged her and asked what was wrong, but she just kept telling me she would tell me later. I spent that night holding her and comforting her the best I could but never learned what had happened. The next morning she asked me if I could let her borrow two thousand dollars. I was curious but did not ask. I had saved up money so I got the money and gave it to her. She said, " I'll pay you back baby I promise." Those would be the last word I would ever hear her say.

I went to work that day like normal, she sent me a text telling me she was going to go see Sunny and Chrissy for a girls' night out. I told her I would stay at my house and have fun. The next day I tried to call her but it went straight to voicemail, sent a text, but the only reply I got was "I'm ok, I need time". I drove to her apartment, but no one answered the door, and her car was not around. I called the club and talked to Sunny and texted Chrissy. Sunny said she had not seen her since she quit, and Chrissy said it had been a week since they talked and that everything had seemed fine. My heart broke, I spent the next couple of months crying and feeling miserable. I tried her cell every day, but it always went straight to her voicemail.

Chrissy and I had become friends rather quickly while dating Amanda. So when Amanda left she would check in on me and would invite me to go places including the club but I would always decline. Eventually, she just stopped asking, she invited me to go see her grandma for thanksgiving. I declined and that was the last time I heard from her. A week after I last heard from Chrissy I got a letter with no return address just my address for both. The markings indicated it had been mailed from Miami, Florida. It was from Amanda and it was short and simple.

"Hi, Baby, I just wanted you to know I'm ok. My ex proposed to me and well I had made a life with him before. I felt we needed a second chance. I loved you very much and was not easy to let you go. I am sorry if I hurt you, be sure you deserve the best and that's not me. Many girls would be lucky to be with you.

Love always, Amanda"

I was glad she was ok, but that letter destroyed me even more. Made the heartache worse, but I just kept going even on the days when I was ready to give up. I stopped trying to call her and just worked and went home and vice versa. Most nights, I would cry myself to sleep. To this day, I don't know why that hit me so hard. I had gotten so attached to her in such a short time and I told myself no girl would ever date me again especially not one as gorgeous and sexy as Amanda. I went into a state of depression where all I did was work sleep and eat. By Christmas, I had composed myself somewhat but had lost any confidence I had gain.

As I was wrapping Christmas presents, I came across the letter. I had tossed it inside a drawer while looking for tape. I read the letter, but this time it made me angry. I drove to an atm got some cash and drove to the club. I had made my decision to blow some money there. As I walked in Sunny greeted me and went through the regular spiel. Chrissy was there but seemed to avoid me. This time I asked for some shots and a beer. I had this rage and was feeling manly, but after four shots, I was feeling tipsy. I had tipped one-hundred dollars to the girls on stage, and my bladder was full. I went to the bathroom to empty my bladder. As I came out, one of the girls asked if I wanted a private dance. I said, "Sure, why not?."

As we walked down the aisle the door to the room, I had lost my virginity opened. Out came Amanda, and our eyes locked. My legs felt like jelly while my heart started racing. Words could not escape me, but tears started flowing heavily. My eyes shifted to the guy who had a spot on his pants. Then between Amanda's legs. Her tights glistening from what I assumed had been the residue from their fucking. At that moment, Chrissy came running grabbed me, and took me outside.

I don't remember much of what happened after that, I just remember crying, Chrissy pushing me in a car and driving. She and another woman helped me out and took me inside. Chrissy kept saying "I'm so sorry" over and over again. I woke up the next day in a strange room, in a messy bed with Chrissy cuddled against me. I did my best not to move to not wake her up. Eventually, my bladder started knocking so I did my best not to wake her up as I got up. As I walked out the door I was greeted by a lovely lady who looked like an older version of Chrissy but not much older wearing a big fluffy white robe. "Hi, may I please use your restroom," I asked? She nodded and pointed at the door just to right.

When I came out she handed me a mug. " You feeling ok? You were pretty drunk last night it took the both of us to get you inside," she said. "Yes, just a little headache I am not much of a drinker thank you for everything I am sorry for intruding," I told her. I kept my eyes on the floor trying my best to avoid eye contact with her. I was ashamed of myself and could not bring myself to look up at her. She reached with her hand a lifted my head until our eyes met. "I always told Chrissy Amanda was nothing but trouble. I am sorry she hurt you, but not all women are like that so don't let one ruin your life." She said.

I don't know why but I broke apart and started crying, she hugged me tight and whispered "it will be ok." her hug was very comforting and it did make me feel better. "Come on I'll make us some breakfast. Chrissy won't be up until noon and it would be nice to have some company while I eat for once. Let me get the clothes on the dryer and I'll get on it." she said. We walked down the hall past a living room to the dining room/kitchen. "My name is Angela by the way," she said as I took a seat at the table and introduce myself. She walked past the kitchen to a small room where the washer and dryer were.

After she got the clothes to move she made delicious eggs sausage and hash browns. She filled me in on what happened the night before. Chrissy had borrowed her moms' car so she took drunk me to pick her up from work. She made sure I was ok and tried to take me to my house but it was too late so they brought me to their house. She told me about other shenanigans Amanda had done to other men and that Chrissy had felt so bad for me she had tried to borrow money from her to send me back what I had given Amanda. Ultimately Angela convinced Chrissy to just send a short letter.

"Why in the world would she do that, I mean who does that. Why would she try to borrow money to pay me back? I mean seriously the letter game me some closure." I told her. "Well she felt bad for you and did not want you to feel used," said Angela. I thought about how much she had tried to get out and about before. "She had a bit of white night syndrome. She always wants to help the underdog but always seems to get burned. Amanda took advantage of her more than once, I am sorry to say. She keeps falling for it I hope this time she learned her lesson," said Angela as she zipped the last of her coffee.

We continued to talk for a while longer, I found out she worked as an RN Nurse at the hospital. She had also had been a "legitimate Stripper" to pay for school. She told me she was willing to pay for Chrissy's tuition but she had always been independent so she ended up working at the same strip club she had. Like her mom, Chrissy was not interested in turning tricks so they just stuck to flirting. We were interrupted by the buzz from the dryer, she looked at her watch and got up.

"I have to be at work in an hour let me get change and I'll take you to get your car," She said. She walked into the laundry room, I picked up the plates and washed them in the sink. When I was done I refilled both our mugs and sat back down again facing the laundry room. She folded some of her clothes, put some on hangers, and set aside some scrubs and underwear. I looked down at my coffee cup and when I looked back up I saw her standing with her back tome wearing just a black thong.

Like Chrissy she had long red hair that came to the middle of her back, She was petite but had a nice shapely round butt. Her white fluffy robe was dropped at her feet. She reached for the waistband of her thong and bent over as she peeled it down her petite round bottom. I watching that thong cling to her as she peeled it, it was mesmerizing. I was watching with my mouth open and drooling. As the thong clear her bottom I saw the gusset was still clinging to her pussy and as it separated a string of her juices linked them together.

A moan escaped my mouth which caused her to look back. She winked at me as she stepped off her panties and closed the door. When she came out she was wearing her blue nurses' scrubs and was a bit flush. "I'm sorry you saw, I know you don't want to look at an old lady's body. I'm so accustomed to living alone I forget myself sometimes," She said. "You are not old and you look amazing," I said looking down at my cup. "You are so sweet, let me brush my teeth and grab my stuff and we will head out. Do you have your wallet and keys?" she said as she tussled my hair and walked toward the bathroom.

I check for my phone wallet and keys the only thing missing was my phone. I looked over towards the laundry room and her thong and robe were still on the floor. I could not take my eyes from it and was lost in thought so much that I did not notice her come behind me. "What are you looking at?" She asked which cause me to jump. "Nothing," I said nervously as I did Chrissy came up behind her mother and looked toward the. laundry room as well. "Probably your panties he has a panty fetish, well that's what Amanda said," She said kissing her mom. I felt my face burning with embarrassment. "Well look at you, up before noon," Said Angela. "Winter break I am eating some cereal and going back to bed." Said Chrissy.

"I'm going to take Rob to pick up his car and heading to work. Text me if you need anything," Said Angela. I got up and turned toward them, which cause them to burst into laughter. "Oh my god, you are so red. Don't be embarrassed we all have our little kinks," Said Angela. Both of them apologize but I shrugged it off no harm no foul. "I got wallet and keys but don't know where the phone is," I said. "I owe you a new phone, I was frustrated with Amanda blowing it up last night I threw out the window onto the lake," said Chrissy.

"No don't worry about it and thank you both for taking care of me last night. I don't think my own family would have done as much for me as you did," I told them. Chrissy came up to me and hugged me. Then went to the refrigerator and wrote down something on a piece of paper. "You're going to text me when you get a new phone right?" She said handing me a piece of paper with her phone number. I nodded yes and followed Angela out of the house. I got in the car and she did as well "Crap I forgot my work bag I'll be right back," She said.

She came back a short time later with a backpack and tossed it in the back seat. We drove to the club which was empty this early in the morning except for one car Amanda. "Chrissy may be overly nice but when she pops she goes batshit crazy," Said Angela pointing at the car's flat tires. "I gonna have to do something nice for her she's been a really good friend," I told her. I started to reach for the door handle when Angela's hand reached for mine.

"I'm going to give you a little advice same advice I told Chrissy. There is no need to rush into a relationship. When I was fourteen I met a boy who "I could not live without" I did everything he wanted and ended up pregnant at fourteen. When I told him he disappeared like a roach when you turn on the light. My family Shaun me except for my grandmother, and it was years before I made up with my mom and dad. I don't regret anything but I wish I made better choices back then. I was angry for a long time but I had to let it go. Raising a child is hard work even with my grandmother's help. So I used that anger to become a stronger person.

Yes, I became a stripper to provide for my daughter and to better myself. I never turned tricks or abused drugs or alcohol. Every penny I earned went to my daughter or my Schooling. It wasn't glamorous work but it was better money than flipping patties. My point is don't rush into a relationship, take your time and you will find someone amazing. It may not seem like it now but you will," She said, then let go of my hand. She got a pen from under the armrest and wrote down her number on a sticky note. "If you ever need to talk call me, talking about problems can help more than you know. Promise?" She said with her pinky extended on one hand and the sticky note in the other.

I reached for her pinky with my own and said "I promise" as our fingers interlocked. I took the sticky note from her but she would not let go of it or my finger. "I have my black panties from this morning in my pocket. If you want these old lady's panties you have them," She said her face a little blushed. I nodded she let go of my hand and sticky note and reached into her scrubs pocket. She pulled out her thong and placed it on my hand "Now get going or I am going to be late for work," she said. I whispered thank you and got out of her car and to my own.

I watched as her car drove away with her panties in my hand and the irresistible urge to sniff them. As soon as her car was out of sight I opened my hand and pressed them to my nose. Inhaling deeply the scent of her perfume mixed with the musky scent hit me like a brick wall. My cock instantly got hard, with no one around I pulled my cock out started stroking myself while inhaling her scent. It wasn't long before I spraying cum over my steering wheel.

I cleaned up and drove to the cellphone store and got a new phone and immediately texted both women and thank them again for taking care of me. I was off that day so I went home and took a shower. From that day on we texted back and forth mostly "hey how are you and how was your day." They invited me to a new years party they were attending that was being hosted by one of the doctors from the office Angela worked at. I did not want to go I felt like I would be out of place. A couple of days before I got a text from Angela.

Angie: Hey Hun

Me: Hi Angie how are you? (She told me to call her that when we talked)

Angie: I'm doing good, I was hoping you would be my date to that party. Chrissy is going to a different party and I don't want to go by myself.

Me: I'm not a party person I don't even really know how to dance.

Angie: Lol, most of the people going are old dinosaurs. So I don't think anyone is going to be doing any wild dancing.

Angie: What if I give you my panties afterward? Would you go then?

Me: really?

Angie: Absolutely if you get me drunk enough I may even let you take them off ;)

(I read and reread that message so many times but five minutes later my phone went off)

Angie: I was just teasing you a bit. Lol.

Me: Sure, but if you don't mind will you go to the store with me. I don't have "party clothes."

Angie: Sure I'll pick you up that morning we will go shopping and get my hair and nails done.

Me: Sounds good, see you then.

New Year's day I got a text from Angie around nine in the morning telling me she was on her way. Although we had a mall in a town most of the stores were closed so we went to a nearby city. We drove mostly in silence except when a song she liked came on in which case she would lively sing-along. The Mall of Georgia was the biggest in Georgia at the time, so the choices were plentiful.

We went to a men's clothing store and she picked me out a plaid dress shirt, some slacks, and a sports coat. Then we went to a shoe store and got some dress shoes and she got herself some brown leather high heel boots. Then we stopped at Macy's, she looked through the racks and grab several dresses as she looked. I offered to carry them so she could have her hands free to keep looking. When she was done we went looking for a changing room and in the back of my head, I was hoping she would take me in with her and do a little fashion show.

In a way, she did she would come out and let me see the dress and then went back and change. What I was hoping for was like a movie fashion show where at the end they have some wild changing room sex. She looked great on everything she tried but ultimately decided on a white knit sweater dress. Her appointment for her hair was not until one-thirty, which meant we still had a little over an hour to kill. We stopped in different shops that aroused our curiosity, and shared some Auntie Annes cinnamon pretzels.

She said not to overdo it because they always had a fantastic dinner at the party. We stumbled upon the Victoria Secret, the second she saw it she grabbed my hand and practically ran inside. "I'm going to get some panties while I do that why don't you look for a special pair to take home tonight. I am size four or five depending on the style," she whispered in my ear. I must admit I was like a kid in a candy store. I did feel a little self-conscious because there were lots of women around. I felt a little like a pervert even tho I was with Angie.

There were plenty of styles, colors, and sizes. I looked through most of them and nothing caught my eye as "special." I found the lingerie section and most of them came as a set and I don't think there was a need for a set. Eventually, I found a black sheer nighty with a navy blue bow between the breast are and a matching navy blue thong with bows on the side. I looked at the tag and it was a size six, I grabbed it anyway and took it up to the register. I asked the lady if she could check if there was a size four or five in that style. She said "I'll check in the back," which if you ever work retail means "No we don't have it, but let me amuse you for just a sec."

I wasn't hopeful but as she came back she was holding a couple of them I snatched them from her hands and went back to Angie. She already had an arm full of thongs, bikini panties, and a couple of brass. I showed her the nighty and panties and she blushed a little. "I like it no so much for the nighty but for the panties," I told her. "It's very pretty now come on time flies when you're having fun and if we don't hurry we are going to be late," she said with a smile.

There was a long line and we only had fifteen minutes to get to the appointment. Thankfully it was part of the mall so we did not have to drive but it was on the other side and it would take every second we had to get there. I told her to give me the underwear so she could go to her appointment and I would meet her there. She argued a bit but eventually, she agreed she tried to give me her credit card but I told her that would be an argument for another day. It took me about twenty minutes to get to the front of the line and another twenty to get to the Salon with all the bags.

I waited in the lounge for her, when she came out her hair was in a bun with very intricate braids and her nails were a navy blue similar to that of the nightie set. My jaw dropped," You look amazing!" I told her. She blushed and waved her hand at me. I carried the bags and drove back home. Whiled riving she asked if I wanted for her to take me back home or if I wanted to come to her house and get ready there. It was better to go to her house since the party was supposed to start at five in the evening and it was a quarter past three when we got into town.

When we arrived at her house I went into the shower and she went to get dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror after getting dress and I thought I looked good something I never thought about myself. Angie was so beautiful it is difficult to describe how amazing she looked. Her white knitted sweater dress accented her red hair and brown leather high heel boots. The only thing that seems to be a little out of place was her blue nails. By that time it was fifteen till five so we got in our way, she insisted I drive.