The Lady at the Bar

Story Info
Nothing more extraordinary than meeting a stranger at a bar.
2k words
3.88
7.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on one of the bar stools, leaning back while looking at the crowd. There wasn't really anybody interesting.... That is, until a group of ladies walked in. They looked so bright-eyed and excited, it was interesting.

The three walked around to find themselves a table. The other one, a cute little blond, about 5"6, calls out something to them, with her fingers in counting. I assume she was counting out their order, because she headed towards my direction .... Err the bar....after.

Her hair was down, sandy blond, smelled like the ocean air as she stood beside me, facing the counter. She was in a short dress, low cut on her chest to reveal a bit of cleavage, and mid-calf boots.

The bartender walks over to her and she flashes him a smile, "can I get three beers and a gin n tonic?"

The bartender plays cute with everyone, of course. "Sure! Are you Ladies new around here? Don't think I've seen you around."

She laughs, "you can't possibly remember everyone that comes in here."

"But we remember the cute ones," I say, turning sideways to face her.

She turned to me, a little surprised at first, but then smiled again, "we're just in town for a wedding."

"How about something to chew on with these," The bartender asks as he hands over the drinks.

"Hmm," she though, "what would you suggest?"

I stifled a laugh, "is this your first time at a bar?!"

She ignored me this time but I could tell her cheeks were blushing a bit in embarrassment.

I turned to the bartender, "Matt, just give her the sampler, on me."

This time, she looked at me, surprised. "There's no need for-"

"I insist! Now let me help you with all these," I said, taking the three bottles so she could carry her drink easy. I got off the stool and followed behind her.

She was tiny, compared to my 6"2 frame. When we got to the table, her friends all looked up at me and giggled.

"That was quick, Cass," the dark-haired one teased, "you already found someone!"

"And he's cute too," the other, with wavy orange hair, added in.

"Shut up!" Cass snapped back through gritted teeth.

I grinned as I handed them their beers, and watched her sit as well. "So, you're looking for a partner, huh?" I chimed at her.

"Oh yeah," the dark haired friend quickly answered, "she's been single since whats-his-name dumped her."

"He didn't dump me, I dumped him!" Cass shot back, "and stop telling strangers about me."

Now, she just looked pouty, which made her all the more desirable. "I'll let you ladies enjoy then," I said, as I turned to leave.

"Oh, hold on," another called out with an accent, "do tell us your name." She grinned and the other two giggled even more. She definitely more the formal, conservative type.

I turned back and tilted my head sideways a bit, like a semi-bowing gesture, "I'm Ethan Crestmore, ma'am." I smiled, "you can call me Ethan."

She smiled, "I'm Amy, these are Martha and Bea, and Cassie."

"Pleasure meeting you, ladies," I smiled, "enjoy the rest of the evening." As I turned once more to walk away, I heard the two ladies talking about getting my number. I grinned to myself, definitely not from here.

"How was it," Matt asked, as I got back, "innocents?"

"Very much so," I said and looked at the plate in front of me. "what's this?"

"The sampler you bought for them," he replied, expressionless.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," I saud, scrathing my head, "Have your servers bring it then."

"I thought you'd like to do it yourself," nodding to the direction of their table.

I sighed, as I sat back on the stool. "It's a pain watching women whore themselves out."

About an hour later.... One of the waiter walks up and asks Matt for 6 bottles of beer and a whiskey. "Are there discounts for the ladies tonight?" He asked.

I looked around, "I don't see a table with seven ladies."

"Just four, and four men who joined," he replied, "the blond girl only asked for water."

"Where the fuck did they get the four men?" I shook my head in disbelief.

The waiter shrugged and took the drinks on his tray.

"Does the blond have a man too?"

"He ordered the whiskey," the waiter replied as he was leaving.

"Hey," I called out.

He stopped and turned.

"Tell the blond she has to settle part of her tab first," I said.

He raised an eyebrow in confusion, "don't we allow them to settle just before they leave?"

I shrugged, leaning back against the counter, somewhat cocky. "She's new and not from around here. Would you pick up the tab if they bailed on you?"

He looked worried for a moment and nodded.

Matt leaned over the counter, "I thought you were paying."

I grinned, "only for the platter and when I thought it was just the four of them."

He chuckled and walked over to the other end of the bar.

I finally saw her walking over through the crowd.

"Hey there, having fun?"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. " Not really. I'm sorry about how my friends behaved earlier." She stood on her tiptoes to peer over the counter, looking for Matt, I presumed.

"You could step on my seat, if you like," I said, as I got up.

She looked at it and back at me in confusion at first and shot me an angry look when she realized the implication. "Shut up!"

I laughed and leaned against the counter beside her instead. "No need to apologize about earlier. I get it was a joke."

She turned to me, confused, "what do you mean?"

"You're all paired up over there. So this needing a man was just.... Ladies' teasing."

"Oh, god no," she groaned. "Amy and Martha are with their husbands, Bea's with her boyfriend."

I inched closer to her, "and you?"

She sighed, "They thought it would be fun to pair me up with some insurance agent."

I saw Matt look over and I signaled to him for another round of drinks.

"Is this place yours?" She asked, that look of innocence on her face again.

I chuckled, "Nah, I'm just here a lot."

"To meet women?" She mocked.

"To meet you," I answered, without hesitation.

Matt served me a beer and her, a Gin & Tonic. She was surprised at first, but took it anyway.

"So tell me about your date," I said, after taking a sip of my beer.

"What's to tell, we didn't talk," she answered. "And he's not my date!"

"Tsk, tsk," I smiled, "it's not good to ignore people. Is he cute?"

"I didn't ignore him," she said, defensively. "We just... had nothing to talk about. All he did was stare." She looked blankly down at her drink.

I laughed, loudly.

"It's not funny!"

"It is, a little," I said, with a smile. "You are definitely worth staring at, you know that, right?"

She shook her head. "Please don't do that."

"Do what?" I asked.

"Pretend you're interested," she said, in a low voice.

There was a moment of silence, like her words changed the mood, or that maybe it angered me in some way at how she could feel like that about herself. I leaned closer until my mouth was only an inch from her ear, my voice low and serious, "I don't have to pretend. I'm very, very interested in you. All I could think about is what I would like to do to you." I could feel her getting nervous as I got closer to her, like my body was emitting some sort of energy that she couldn't escape from.

I noticed her hand grip the counter, her body tensing slightly. I stood behind her, as if trapping her against a wall, my face against her hair, my mouth right at her ear, "I want to show you pleasure the way only I can give you."

I could hear her breathing, heavier. She didn't move away or struggle. I nuzzled my face against her neck, my hand wrapped around her waist but slowly moving down the front of her thighs." Would she stop me?

She looked sideways, as if to check if people were watching her.

"Don't mind them," I said, "just enjoy this moment."

My hand found it's way under her skirt, between her legs, to her soft, moistening spot of arousal. She cried out, her voice trembling, as my fingers rubbed at her clit, her hand gripped hard at the counter. I could feel her legs getting weak as my fingers moved hard n fast at her hard nub. Her breathing grew erratic, her hand suddenly grabbed at my thigh as her eyes closed, her nails dug into my leg. I stepped my foot between hers, pushing her foot to the side to open her up some more. I could her cumming.

I waited for a moment, for her orgasm to subside. I pushed her panties aside and attacked her bare with my exploiting fingers. I could tell she was struggling not to give in to screaming. I held onto her with my free arm, looking around for a moment to ensure that we weren't being too obvious. I held her tightly against me, that I was certain she could feel me hard in my pants. She was writhing as my fingers continued their torment on her clit.

"Please," I heard her cry out in a whisper, under the loud noise of the people at the bar. I heard only her. I positioned my knee behind hers and draped her leg over mine, opening her some more. My thumb pressing on her clit, i pushed two fingers deep inside her. That was really all it took at that moment, i felt her clenched tight and throbbing as her juices seeped out, her fingers frozen in a tight fist at my pants, her face in a beautiful distortion, her legs quivering as I released it. I watched her pretty face, planted a soft kiss on her neck and held her until she started to relax and I released her gently, my fingers leaving her sweet spot.

"Are you alright?" I asked, worried that she would suddenly slap me.

She held onto the counter, her chest heaving, a glimmer of sweat on them.

"Cassie, there you are!"

The voice made me tense up with worry, hoping she had recovered enough to rejoin her friends. She turned slowly, I could see her cheeks were still flushed.

I turned to Amy, a somewhat guilty look on my face, and tried to say something on Cassie's behalf. But then I felt a warm touch on my arm and I no longer needed to talk.

"Are we leaving?" Cassie asked Amy, though she was still partially hidden behind me.

"Are you okay? We were so worried!" Amy answered, ignoring her question. "Clint has been asking about you!"

Amy looked up and gasped as she realized who I was. "Oh my gosh, it's you! Umm... Umm...."

"Ethan."

"Yes, Ethan!!" She said, absent-mindedly. "So, what's the problem here, did she not have enough money to pay?

I groaned in my head at the shallowness of the question. I turned to Cassie and stifled a laugh as I saw her quickly sipping her drink. "I can take you home, if you like,"

She shook her head as she gulped the entirety of her drink down. "It's ok, I'll wait till they're ready."

Although a bit disappointed, I was glad to see her smile as she moved past me. She stopped again and turned, "uhhh... How much was I supposed to pay the bartender?"

I smiled, "Just the beers and the whiskey. Everything else is on me."

She smiled sweetly as before and headed back to their table.

I exhaled loudly and turned to see Matt standing there, "Another drink?" He asked.

I shook my head, took out my wallet and paid. "I'm off," I said, with a wave.

I glanced at their table on my way out and wondered if I would see her again