The Lady in Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me."

For a moment everything seems to stop, then the girl screams and thrashes and shakes in her bonds as the orgasm explodes through every part of her. The woman moves the vibrator away, then quickly pushes it hard against her and the girl screams again and again, still trembling and shaking, still in the throes of maybe the greatest pleasure she has ever known. Her orgasm goes on and on until she slumps in her bonds, her body spent, her mind blank. The woman watches in awe.

When she turns and looks at the men, still hard and erect, they are both straining against their cuffs. She smiles at them brightly.

"That looked like fun, don't you think?"

Her voice is full of lust. The men are both staring at the girl still shaking in her bonds. Leaving the dildo in the girl's pussy, she walks to the chair with the clit vibrator. Dropping the vibrator in the chair, she looks at all of them, one after the other, as she slowly slides her hands to her hips and unties the g-string. They are all staring at her now. When the g-string drops to the floor, the woman pulls up the red dress, exposing her still slippery pussy. She picks up the vibrator and sits back in the chair with her legs spread obscenely.

"My turn now."

She is so aroused she knows she will climax quickly. She sets the vibrator to high and lightly touches her clit. Moving it around her throbbing bud in slow circles, it doesn't take long for another orgasm to build. Her eyes close, her lips part, and her hand moves faster and faster. When she starts to pant she pulls the vibrator away, hoping to prolong the pleasure, but her need is too great and she pushes the toy back on her throbbing clit, hard and fast and frenzied, until she too screams and jerks and trembles and screams again, the orgasm strong and powerful, the sensations overwhelming. When it all finally ebbs, she opens her eyes and sees her three bound and naked slaves all staring at her, their eyes filled with wonder at her seemingly endless capacity for pleasure.

She looks at all of them in turn, her eyes finally falling on the man tied spread-eagle on the bed. He is the only one in the room who hasn't cum yet. She smiles at him.

"Do you want to fuck her?" Her eyes flick to the girl still tied in the frame.

"Yes," he answers tentatively. He's not sure what the right answer is. "I just need to cum."

He looks so pathetic the woman almost laughs. She stands and walks to the girl across the room. The dimming late afternoon light illuminates her beautiful body in a kind of golden glow. The sight is glorious.

"When I untie you, I want you to go to him and fuck his brains out."

The smile on her face has that same touch of evil as before. She unties the straps of the dildo and removes it from the girl's still sopping pussy. Then she unfastens the ankle cuffs before reaching up and releasing the cuffs around the girl's wrists. There are still red marks on the girl's legs and ass, and the woman feels herself becoming aroused yet again. The girl walks to the foot of the bed and stands facing the bound man, fingering her nipples and clit as she stares at his huge cock. She is a little afraid of its size, and she licks her lips nervously. The woman watches with amusement.

As the girl climbs on the bed, the woman walks to the bearded man, still hog-tied to the padded table. She stands with her pussy close to his erect cock and smiles at him.

"You came in my mouth, now I'm going to cum on your cock."

She pulls up her dress and climbs up on the table, glancing over her shoulder as she does. The girl is straddling the blond man, her perfect ass in the air, the head of his long cock at the entrance to her cunt. The woman returns her attention to the bearded man below her, then runs her fingers over the muscles of his chest and arms, admiring his tight, hard body. She settles her pussy over his cock, still hard even though he has already cum, the cock ring doing its job. She rubs her clit on the underside of his throbbing shaft until he groans. Then she bends down and kisses him fiercely, her tongue darting everywhere in his mouth with a frenzy. He kisses her back as he tries to move under her, but she won't let him inside her yet.

Across the room the girl has slid down on the blond man's long cock as far as she can. The tip is pressing against her cervix, but she can't take all of him inside her. She starts to bounce on up and down while offering her hard nipples to him, which he eagerly takes in his mouth and sucks and licks. The sensations of her breasts in his mouth and his cock in her pussy quickly brings him to the edge. The girl slows her movements to keep him there, then she remembers what the woman told her to do. She starts to bounce faster and harder, and the man quickly passes the point of no return. He roars as his cum shoots deep into her womb, his orgasm as strong and powerful as any he has experienced.

The woman pauses over the bearded man to enjoy the sounds of sex behind her. She turns to watch, and the man sees and hears them as well. When the woman turns back to the man, she smiles broadly, then puts the tip of his thick cock at the entrance to her pussy. She moves slowly up and down his slick shaft, enjoying the fullness of his cock deep inside her. She arches her back, pulling her dress up over her hard nipples, showing her teats to him. The look in his eye is wild, and she starts to bounce on him with measured strokes. He's young and she knows he can cum again, so she bounces faster and faster. As she feels her own orgasm approach, she fingers her clit and nipples as she moves up and down on him with a frenzy. Then the man yells as he cums, his body thrashing under her, and the woman screams as still another orgasm comes on her with a rush, her body shaking and trembling above him, suffused with overwhelming pleasure. She is starting to lose count of how many times she has cum in this room.

She is still in the throes of cumming when suddenly she is lifted off the table. It takes her a moment to realize what is happening. Before she can react she is being carried toward the window. The girl has untied the man she has just fucked on the bed, and his strong arms are forcing the woman onto the rack. She struggles and screams, but he is way too strong for her to resist. He raises her arms and cuffs her wrists to the top of the rack. She is still wearing the red dress, but with her arms raised it stops just below her bare pussy. She struggles and thrashes, but she can't escape. She glares at the grinning blond man standing in front of her.

"Let me go," she snarls. "I won't pay you the rest."

The man just looks at her, still grinning. The woman looks past him and watches the girl untie the man who has been hog-tied to the table for so long. He stands unsteadily, his muscles stiff, but when he turns to the woman he too starts to grin. He walks forward and stands next to the blond man. Their cocks are semi-erect, but the rings are still in place and both of their cocks are still thick and red. They casually stroke themselves as they study her long slender legs. Then they bend down, one at each side of the frame, and force her legs apart. When they secure her feet to the ankle cuffs, she is spread wide and helpless, no longer in control. Her fear suddenly becomes palpable, and a shiver ripples through her bound body.

The girl stands behind the men, watching intently from beside the table with the bondage toys. When the woman is secured in the frame, she reaches down and finds a blindfold. As she walks toward the woman, she sees the fear in her eyes, but there is something else as well, something she can't identify. The girl stares at her for a long moment before moving around behind the lady in red. She reaches up and secures the blindfold around her eyes, and the woman's world goes dark.

12