The Lady in Red Pt. 02

Story Info
A woman is a sub to her slaves.
3.2k words
4.77
8.2k
10
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What should we do with her?"

The voice belongs to the man I fucked just a few minutes ago. He is one of three young and deliciously naked slaves with whom I have been having a torrid bondage session. But then the other male slave, a tall blond man, surprised and overpowered me and has restrained me in the tall wooden frame in front of the window. Now I am standing spread-eagled, my wrists and ankles cuffed to the corners of the frame, wearing only my little red mini-dress and matching red stilettos. And I am blindfolded, unable to see my beautiful slaves.

"No, what should we do TO her?"

That's the third slave, a gorgeous Asian girl with long black hair, small teats and a perfect little ass. She has spent time in the frame herself, where I whipped her at length before making her cum over and over with a dildo and clit vibrator. I'm pretty sure she's going to punish me in return. But I'm not sure she will let me cum.

I have been whipped before in my previous life as a sub. But being whipped when you're blindfolded is scary, since you don't know when or where the lash will land. I feel my heart rate rise, and I try and steel myself for the coming ordeal. I have become a sub to my slaves, and a shudder ripples through my bound body.

But instead of the sting of a whip, I feel hands stroking my leg, sliding up and down my right thigh in a slow caress. I'm not sure which man it is, but a thumb brushes my pussy lips, and I shiver in response. The hands move to the other leg, continuing the caress. Then a finger is inserted into my still wet vagina, and a soft moan escapes my lips. The finger is replaced by two, and the man pushes up and curls his fingers against my G-spot. My mouth opens, and I continue to moan.

Then the fingers are withdrawn, and I sense the man moving around behind me. He cups my ass in both hands, then one hand reaches up under the dress and fondles my breast, pulling at the hard nipple. Then I feel both hands on my breasts, twisting my nipples, and the man pushes his cock against the crack in my ass. I am starting to think they just want to play with my body when I feel the crack of what feels like a crop on the inside of my thigh. The sudden pain is followed quickly by repeated blows in the same spot, and I cry out. I can't be certain, but I'm pretty sure it is the girl wielding the crop. Then she switches to the inside of my other leg, and a rain of blows causes even more intense pain. I continue to cry out under the relentless whipping.

When it finally stops, there is a long pause.

"Take off her dress." The girl's voice is low and threatening.

My wrists are released from the cuffs, and strong hands hold my arms straight above my head. I feel the other man slide his hands up the sides of my body, pulling the dress up over my breasts, my head and over my arms. Then my wrists are tied straight above me and my arms are pulled tight. I am wearing only the stilettos and the blindfold, my body stretched taut and helpless. I try and prepare for what is to come.

The smack of the crop lands on the side of my breast, then underneath it, in a steady rhythm, first one breast, then the other. I start to moan again, the pain radiating through me. When there is a pause, I grit my teeth, knowing what's next. But even knowing what to expect doesn't prepare me for the searing pain when the girl swings the crop hard against my erect nipples, again and again, until I scream in agony and start to sob.

"Let me put the egg vibrator in her dripping cunt." This time it is the bearded man speaking, and I wait, whimpering.

I think I hear the girl move around behind me, but I'm not sure. When the egg is pushed roughly into me, I gasp and moan. It isn't long before I feel the vibrations, low and insistent, and a welcome pleasure begins between my legs. But then the girl starts to whip my ass, and more pain flashes through my poor abused body. She moves to my back, then my thighs, then back to my ass. The whipping is relentless, and I feel myself start to slip into subspace, my mind floating somewhere outside my body. The pain is all encompassing.

"Please," I whisper. "No more. Please."

When the whipping stops, I feel relief, then fear. Now I don't know what to expect. Then the vibrations increase inside of me, and I feel a stab of hope.

"Forget the whip, let's just fuck her." It's the blond man speaking.

When the blindfold is suddenly removed, I blink, peering into the room. It is dusk, and the light is dim. Only a few wall sconces scattered around the curved walls provide illumination. He is standing behind me, his hands cupping my aching breasts. The bearded man is standing a few feet away with the egg vibrator remote in his hand, a grin on his face. The girl is by the table, staring hard at me. I'm guessing that she wants to continue the whipping, but the men have taken control. She puts down the crop, but then searches for something else. When she picks up the nipple clamps and walks toward me, I groan. I shake my head no, but there is a pitiless smile on her face as she clamps first one nipple, then the other. The pain is sharp and sudden, and when she pulls on the chain between them the pain intensifies. It is clear from the look on her face that she is not through abusing my body. I meet her gaze.

"Let me go," I say softly. "I'll do whatever you want."

The blond man has moved around in front of me.

"Let's tie her to the bed and take turns fucking her." It's pretty clear what he wants.

"Or we could all fuck her at the same time." The bearded man is still grinning at me.

"Or," the girls says, "we could just edge her while we take turns fucking each other."

Both men turn to stare at her. They suddenly seem to realize how beautiful and desirable she is. The girl moves between them and starts to stroke their cocks. They're not fully erect, but both are thick and responsive to her touch, and the cock rings are still in place. I watch the muscles in their asses clench, and it's not long before their cocks are hard again. The girl turns to the man with the remote controlling the vibrations in my pussy.

"Turn it up, but don't let her cum."

I have been mesmerized watching her expertly stroke the men's cocks, but when the vibrations increase my attention returns to my own arousal. I close my eyes as the sensations surge through me, and my lips open and my breathing is shallow. My nipples still ache from the clamps, but the pleasure is starting to surpass the pain. I moan quietly before I reopen my eyes to watch my naked slaves.

The girl turns to the man with the beard, raises up on her toes, then puts her arms around his neck. She pulls his face down to hers and gives him a deep, sensuous kiss, her tongue hungrily exploring his mouth. He kisses her back, moving his cock against her slender body. The blond man cups her ass while idly stroking himself. Then he looks at me.

When he moves to the table and generously lubricates the head of his huge cock, I instantly know what is coming. I close my eyes and whimper, a new stab of fear shooting through me. When I open them he is already behind me, and I quickly feel him at the entrance to my private hole. He pushes in slowly, a little at a time, but still I wince. He takes his time, but soon I am filled with his enormous member. I am not sure I have ever had something so large in my ass, and I groan loudly. Then he growls in my ear.

"I'm going to have fun with you."

I moan again, but when he reaches around and pulls on the chain attached to the clamps, I cry out. The teeth bite into my poor abused nipples, sending a sharp, searing pain deep into my groin. And then he starts to fuck my ass, almost lifting me off my feet. My ass is stretched almost beyond its limit with the size of his huge thrusting shaft, and I continue to groan and cry out. The vibrations in my pussy are almost forgotten, overpowered by the fullness in my ass and the pain in my nipples. But when he puts his finger on my clit and rubs, hard and insistent, I feel the beginnings of an orgasm stir inside me. The conflicting feelings of pain and pleasure are overwhelming, my mind reels, and my body starts to tremble.

"Don't let her cum," the girl shouts.

The man takes his hand away from my clit, and I moan in despair. But he continues to thrust in and out of my ass as I watch the girl and the other man walk to the bed, where she lays down on the edge and spreads her beautiful legs invitingly. She pulls him down on top of her and guides his hard cock into her pussy. She glances at me over her shoulder, then pulls his mouth to hers and gives him a long, deep, passionate kiss. He responds by fucking her harder and faster. I watch them for a long moment before closing my eyes and refocusing on my own body.

The blond man has stopped thrusting, but his cock is still buried deep inside me. My ass has never been so filled. When he tugs on the chain, I cry out, but then his fingers are back on my throbbing clit, and I moan. He continues to alternate between the chain and my clit in a slow, steady rhythm, the pain and pleasure mixing in my body. I am being simultaneously edged and abused, and I feel myself falling into subspace again. But when I squeeze my sphincter around the base of his cock, he suddenly starts to thrust wildly, his hands move to my hips, and he jerks and groans, shooting his load of jism deep inside me.

Across the room, the bearded man and the girl are fucking in a frenzy. I watch and listen as they near their own climax, their eyes closed, their mouths open. When they cum together they scream and yell and thrash and shake, the orgasms shooting through their naked bodies. It has been a while since I have watched two people have passionate sex together, and it is a beautiful sight. But then I realize that everyone in the room has just cum except for me, and I moan silently. I am still the sub, still restrained, still helpless. All I can do is close my eyes and wait.

When I feel the blond man finally pull out of my ass, I open my eyes. The girl is standing in front of me, watching me closely. She tugs playfully on the chain, then reaches down and pulls the egg out of my pussy. Suddenly my holes are empty. I am briefly disappointed, but I stare back at her with a look of defiance. She looks at the blond man still behind me.

"Take her over to the bench. It's my turn to fuck her."

The man unties my wrists, then releases the cuffs at my ankles. My muscles are sore from being stretched for so long, but he leads me to the bench and makes me lie on my back. I try and give him the same defiant look, but I am again afraid. When I turn to watch the girl, she is walking toward me with a Hitachi in one hand and a strap-on dildo in the other. A shudder passes through me.

"Fasten her wrists to the cuffs. Then hold her legs open."

The men stand on each side of the table and pull my arms down, cuffing my wrists near the floor. Then they each take a leg and spread me wide, my pussy and clit obscenely exposed. The girl has strapped the dildo to her waist and legs, and she puts the tip near the entrance to my cunt and grins. I groan loudly, but instead of fucking me she puts the head of the Hitachi on my clit and turns it to high. Instantly my groans turn to moans as the vibrations pulse through me and I feel the orgasm start to build again. But she pulls it away, then tugs on the chain between the clamps, and the shooting pain replaces the pleasure. She alternates between vibrator and chain in a steady rhythm, keeping me on edge. The men stand on each side of me and watch with unbridled lust, still holding my legs open. My mouth opens in a soft moan. Then the girl hands the vibrator to the bearded man.

"Keep this on her clit, but don't let her cum."

He takes the Hitachi and turns the vibrations to low, then puts it on my swollen bud. I moan again, arching my back. The girl watches for a moment, then puts the head of the dildo at the entrance to my pussy. We stare into each other's eyes for a brief moment before she pushes the dildo all the way into me, the tip reaching my cervix. I am filled again, and I close my eyes as she starts to move it in and out, fucking me hard and fast while the man keeps the vibrator pressed against my clit. I am quickly on the brink of orgasm, my mouth open, my breathing ragged. I moan and thrash and cry out, so close, so very close. But they keep me there, not letting me cum, and I start to feel a profound despair that I will never feel release.

I turn my head and see the reflection in the mirror on the wall. I watch the blond man holding one of my legs while pulling on the nipple chain with his other hand, the bearded man holding my other leg and the vibrator against my clit, and the girl thrusting hard into me with the strap-on dildo. I can't remember ever being so thoroughly dominated and used. I close my eyes and surrender to the sensations of pain and pleasure flooding through me, giving in to the feeling of complete and total submission. It is a relief not to resist, and I start to weep.

They all look at me. I think there might even be a touch of concern in their eyes. The girl slows her thrusting into me and looks steadily into my eyes. After a long moment she seems to come to a decision.

"We will let you cum," she says, "but only if you agree to pay us what you owe us."

"Yes, of course, I promise," I whimper. I look at her, my eyes pleading. "Untie my wrists. Please..."

She nods to the men, and they reach down and release my wrists from the cuffs near the floor. I reach out and take hold of their cocks, stroking, and close my eyes. The girl pushes the dildo all the way into me again and keeps it there, our clits nearly touching. When I open my eyes and stare at her, she looks at the bearded man with the Hitachi.

"Make us both cum."

He grins broadly and flicks the vibrator to high. He puts it between our clits, touching both of us, and simultaneous moans escape our lips. He varies the pressure, moving it around, taking turns pressing it against first the girl, then me. I close my eyes and move my hips against it, my lips parted and my breathing rapid. I feel the orgasm build again, inexorable and powerful. I continue to stroke the men's hard cocks, but my attention wavers as the pleasure flows through my body. The dildo in my pussy fills me, but it is hard to concentrate on that as the sensations in my clit quickly become all I can feel. I rock my hips again and groan.

When the girl grabs my ankles and pushes against the vibrator, I open my eyes and watch her face. Her eyes are closed, her mouth a perfect O, her body beginning to shake. She moans and cries out, her orgasm close. The man keeps it hard against her clit, and she cums and screams and shakes in front of us, her beautiful body in the throes of another overpowering orgasm. The sight of her is awe-inspiring, and for a moment I forget about the sensations in my own body.

But I can't forget them for long. The men still holding my legs apart turn to look at me, and I hold their cocks tight. The bearded man pulls the Hitachi away from me, still grinning, and I groan in frustration. But then he pushes it against my throbbing clit, and the tidal waves of pleasure wash through me. I am panting, my legs shaking, my whole body trembling. The orgasm is right there, I am on the brink, oh god...

And then my world explodes. For a moment I am floating, watching my body thrash and quiver, my screams filling the room. The slaves surround me, the men staring, the girl still pushing the dildo all the way into me. And then I am back in my body, the sensations of pleasure overwhelming and all-consuming. All my nerves are alive, all my muscles taut. I can't think, only feel. All I can do is scream and shake, the orgasm going on and on, until my body can't take anymore and the world goes dark.

When I awake, I am still on the padded bench. The room is dim, and it is dark outside the big curving window. The slaves are nowhere to be seen. The clamps have been removed from my aching nipples, but the dildo is still buried deep in my pussy. I reach down and pull it out and climb carefully off the bench, my body shivering. I am still wearing the stilettos, and they click on the hard floor when I walk to the table with the dildo, then look around for my g-string and dress. I find them still on the floor where they fell, and I step into the g-string and pull the dress over my head.

I look around slowly one last time. I came into this room as a domme. I am leaving as a shaken and subdued submissive. The rush that comes from dominating someone sexually is thrilling and addictive. But the surrender that comes from being dominated and controlled is even more powerful, and much more emotional. I have just experienced both in one very intense session, and my body is sated.

I gather my coat, then leave the room and close the door behind me.