All Comments on 'The Lady Paladin 03'

by charmscale

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovely work, as always

I’ve been coming back to this story every so often for the past few years, so I’m thrilled that you’ve finally decided to revisit it and in such fine form as well. I wonder if our Spider King will have essentially a whole harem of Lady Paladins at his disposal, once he (presumably) is successful in freeing the others. And Brogh is just adorable — she really ought to let him have another quickie before she leaves, to show how grateful she is for his kindness and generosity (and for not eating her). Maybe even clean his dick after use this time. I’m curious — how big are ogres relative to humans in this universe? Are they like ten feet tall, or are they just uglier and stronger humanoids? And should we take the fact that you use the terms “ogre” and “troll” interchangeably to mean that they refer to the same creature?

charmscalecharmscalealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Ogre vs Troll

I guess I didn't make this clear in the story, lol, but an ogre who tends a bridge is called a troll. It's a job, not a race in this particular story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovely work, as always

Ohhh, okay. Thanks for the clarification! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmscale@charmscale
Check out my patreon account at https://www.patreon.com/charmscale I enjoy hearing from my readers, but I'm having issues receiving emails from literotica. If you want to email me, my Gmail is charmscale.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES