The Lady with Red Hair

Story Info
Sabrina goes to a party in Beverly Hills.
2.6k words
4.06
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick little fictional account of a party I went to years and years ago. Thanks for reading I hope YOU like it, F everyone else... Haha...

***

The Party

It was a beautiful day in L.A., but I had a feeling this was a bad idea.

I was inside the lobby of a huge apartment building in Beverly Hills waiting to be allowed up to the twenty-first floor. I had met another crossdresser on social media and she invited me to a party. I don't know why I said yes, the only place I go out dressed is to a mall and that is usually on Tuesday or Thursday afternoons when it's quiet. Very quiet.

I was waiting for the doorman to check for my name on a list. "That's Langhorn?" He asked me making me so nervous. My bangles on my arms were shaking, there was now a line of people behind me.

"No, I'm sorry it's Langton, Sabrina Langton," I told him in my little girl voice, I was trying to be soft and quiet. I didn't want the people behind me to remember my name.

"Oh, I see it, twenty-one, use that elevator over there." He pointed and I stepped over, sweating, finally off of a line.

The next bunch of people were pretty quick and the crowd was now next to me waiting for the elevator. The other elevator was deserted. I was glad I was dressed conservatively. I always tried to blend in, though I had a habit of wearing at least six-inch heels. My dress was black with pink, yellow and blue flowers on it. The hem dipped right below my knees showing off my nude pantyhose, but my black pumps made me higher than most of the people next to me. I was carrying a matching pocketbook and a shopping bag with three bottles of wine.

We all got on and I hid in the back clinking, thanking the Lord everyone got off before me, I didn't want to walk through the crowd, saying excuse me. There were only two other people left, a big tall man and another crossdresser. She was definitely a CD, she was big and tall herself with a long navy blue skirt, beige boots, and red hair past her small boobs. I looked at her in the mirror wondering if she could clock me as I checked my long pink nails.

I let them off at twenty-one and followed. I was about an hour and a half late to this party and I was a little relieved I wasn't the only one. I took a cab in case I had too much to drink.

Once we got to the door, I heard the music and the CD turned around and smiled at me. "Oh, hi you're going to Rain's party too." I shook my head. "First time?" I shook my head. "Get prepared to get a little wet." She laughed and winked at me as the door opened.

We were led into the big apartment filled with people and smoke, we pushed through a kitchen, and ended up in a huge gray room surrounded by windows and Downtown LA. Rain walked up to us, the sea of people parted for her. I have never seen her in person, she was a subscriber of my Instagram feed surprisingly, like I was hers, and she DM'd me to come to her party. I was flattered I had 70 followers, she had sixty thousand and was beautiful.

She almost kissed the three of us, "So you've met each other wonderful darlings, go get a drink and have fun. The bedrooms are that way." She pointed behind her past the crowd. She had long black pointy nails.

The other CD turned around, "Good luck, sweetie if you run into any trouble, and you will just ask someone to get The Lady with Red Hair, or Dan. This is Dan." She pointed to the big man next to her.

"Hi, I'm Sabrina. I was hoping there would be more crossdressers here."

"Wait, are you not a real girl, wait are you?"

I smiled, I just turned twenty-seven, I was 5'8", thin but curvy and I passed quite well. I never had any trouble, people assumed I was another woman out and about. I just wished I could dress a little more sexy in real life and I should of today, the outfits at this party were crazy.

I smiled a huge smile, "No I'm just another crossdresser."

"Another beautiful crossdresser," She pressed the on switch on my dress with her finger and made me so happy. Dan seemed to be pretty ambivalent to the whole scene. "Go get a drink and mingle, try not to look so alone."

I dropped off the wine to the table and poured myself a red Solo cup full of Chardonnay and tried to navigate my way through the crowd. It seemed to me that the people here skewed a little older, maybe, their early forties to late sixties. A couple of men walked up and rubbed my ass but I walked away. I was nervous, I felt like I was going to pee.

There are three things I am so terrible at. One: I could never tell a person's age, I hated when someone asked me, I was always way off and usually they sauntered away in a huff. Two: I had absolutely no 'gaydar,' if that was even something people had, I was always told later and then I feigned surprise. Three: I was also a little confused about genders, I think I just didn't pay enough attention, I was always too busy looking out a window or checking in a mirror. Maybe I wasn't that nosy, maybe we should all wear nametags with pertinent information.

Mine would say: Twenty-seven, Bi crossdresser, Sometimes male, Looking for a view.

I walked around a little to check out the tchotchkes, Rain had a lot, but soon I got distracted again. I heard a keyboard, it was the eighties in the dining room. There was so much pot smoke, and water pipes littering the table. The long hallway looked like the streets of Manchester, England with women in short skirts and very high heels and the men in T-shirts. All with vapes. It smelled like a candy store. There is nothing sadder than watching women hold each other up for support, trying to walk in their non-platform heels on the carpet.

I watched a couple of naked people floating around, and a couple of men in leather and rubber from head to toe. I didn't like leather and rubber. I didn't really care much for pleather either. I should start a club.

I wasn't used to this, in my head I was just another woman looking for love. Haha, I chuckled to myself. Love? I couldn't even find a bathroom.

Another two men surrounded me and started talking, they said I looked familiar but I knew they were lying. It was nice talking to men while I was in a dress, even though these two were so much older than me and a little drunk. One of them grabbed my free hand and brought it to his crotch. I didn't mind, at least I was mingling.

Suddenly a woman pulled me away taking my hand near the crotch and slightly tipping my drink. "The Lady with Red Hair asked me to get you away from those two." She gave the two men a dirty look and positioned me by one of the windows. I looked out thinking I should leave, but loving the view. I decided this was my new spot, right here, high above everyone in my heels. I could just make out my reflection in the glass, my figure looked pretty good, and I had my girlie stance down. I was posing in the reflection, I took a couple of selfies. I was making sultry faces at myself and winking. I would stay right here drinking wine and wishing I was at a different party.

When I had to seriously look for a bathroom I ended up in the middle of a couple of things I don't wish to remember. A man with a word on his face wanted me to walk on his balls with my high heels, and a woman wanted to squeeze my cheeks, with some kind of medical device. I stepped over numerous people fucking and sucking and then a CD with basketball-sized boobs squeezed my C cup breast forms. "You are way too small for me," She said disgusted and she walked away.

"Sorry?"

I then passed a man who was bleeding and he asked me to call him Daddy.

"Daddy, where's the bathroom?" He pointed.

I pushed through and finally found a toilet. Oh my god, I had to go, I was so nervous. I needed to get rid of the entire contents of the sixteen-ounce solo cup from my bladder. I locked the door, pulled down my pantyhose, and sat. I then looked to the side of me. There were three men in the shower in various stages of undress. One nodded to me and the others watched as they pushed their cocks against each other. I loudly tinkled. One of them put on the shower spray to drown me out. I finished, washed my hands, of course, wrestled a towel from the three men, and tried to make my way back to my window.

I then saw Rain, "Darling can you come here and do me a favor?"

"Okay," I told her as she led me deeper into her apartment. I walked past Batman and an Edvard Munch print. She led me into a dark, back bedroom. This didn't feel right. There were people there, a tall Spanish CD with a lot of makeup on and only a little bit of clothes. A Black man was sitting on the bed, ignoring me with a leer.

"Here you go," Rain said and closed the door. Thump.

The CD brought me over to the man. "I'm Little Timmy," he said. And then I saw his cock, he was anything but little. They made me sit next to him and they put my hand on his massive cock. Then the CD sat on a chair opposite and pulled out her own cock.

"Rub it, baby," Timmy told me so I did, I would make him come, get the hell out of here and then find some hand sanitizer, a lot of hand sanitizer. I wasn't used to being with men like this. Just because I flirted online with guys didn't mean I wasn't still an amateur with the male anatomy.

His cock was so big, my one hand with my long nails was doing nothing so he made me grab him with both like a baseball bat. I pumped and tried to swing his cock, he was wet and I was nervous he would get mad at me. He didn't look like a nice guy. He looked a little bored.

"Suck him bitch," The CD ordered. I looked at her, there was no way I was putting him in my mouth, he looked so unsanitary. Timmy grabbed the back of my head, I felt my wig shift. Then the CD got up and started rubbing my back, I felt her hard wet cock against my arm. My lips were hovering above Timmy's monster cock and his grip on my real hair was getting stronger, the CD now started holding me and pushing her cock harder against me. She was kind of sticky already. I was rocking and the black cock was hitting my chin. Timmy had such bad aim. I started to pee a little bit, my panties, dress and the bed were now wet.

Both the CD and Timmy were pushing me more onto his body, I was hunched over and could barely breathe, I wanted this to be over, how the hell did I even get in here. I just wanted to stretch. The door opened, I felt the two of them being pulled off of me, and a hand helped me up. It was Dan.

I stood up and in the doorway was The Lady with Red Hair. She said to the other two, "Go play with someone else, you two are fucking ridiculous." They both walked past Dan. The Spanish CD mimed to call her.

I wasn't upset, but a little more than embarrassed. "Thank you."

"Fix your wig before we go out." So I did, I looked terrible. I brushed my hair and painted my lips as she and Dan watched. I was ready to go, I was going to keep my crossdressing in the closet where it belonged. This was a bad idea.

"Me and Dan are leaving, I'm only good for an hour at one of Rain's parties. Do you need a ride?"

I did. We left and I stole a bottle of wine from the table. Ooh, and a handful of napkins.

***

Turns out they lived in Long Beach, not too far from the Queen Mary. Me, I was on the way to Lakewood.

"I'm Angela," The redhead told me. "I don't use my real name at any of Rain's parties," She laughed, and the both of us drank Merlot from the little cups I keep in my bag, while Dan drove. I sat on the napkins.

We talked the entire half-hour drive and I told her I wanted to start going out as a woman more. I was tired of being by myself looking at my computer all day.

"Well going to Rain's was not the way to start, why don't you come over Saturday to our house. We can do regular normal everyday things, ha."

"Can I help with the laundry? I have a knack for folding."

She laughed, "Of course, but Dan doesn't let anybody touch his delicates but himself. Especially when he is wearing them."

***

They dropped me off. I liked them. Dan didn't say a word.

The back of my dress was still damp.

I wasn't kidding when I told her I would do her laundry, I just wanted to help. I was thankful for them and I would love just to be of any assistance they needed. I just wanted to dress up and be treated like a girl. It usually wasn't as easy as I thought.

The only thing that bothered me was that Angela looked like a man in a dress and they were both much older than me, maybe in their forties, early fifties, late sixties. I don't know. She had a pretty face but she wore just a little makeup. She was quite stocky and had no shape at all, even her boobs were small compared to her body. I was at least two cups size bigger than her. She also wasn't the best dresser either, not like I was any better, but I'm sure she didn't pass. The only thing about her I loved, was her hair. She had a long red-haired wig, it was very nice looking and probably expensive. I tried using my own strawberry blond hair but I almost always went out with a wig too.

I went over on Saturday.

I now see them every week, from morning until... well as late as they will have me. It was great meeting Dan and 'The Lady with Red Hair,' turns out she wasn't even wearing a wig, and she was a real live woman. Who would've guessed? I'm glad she didn't ask me to guess her age.

***

The End

***