All Comments on 'The Lady With The Lawn Mower'

by Dirkstimson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well done

Well written story. Erotic /easy reading. Consice and to the point. I like the little "spark" or innuendo of more to come at the end.

Keep up the good work.

gentilitygentilityalmost 16 years ago
super

If the founders of this site offered budding authors an example of what they had in mind, this could be it. Original, well written, grammatically perfect and oh so erotic! I should add not crude in any way, because over time this has become a cesspool for some writers trying to out-gross each other.This is my first by this author, and I hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Job

I liked this story quite a bit. I think you portrayed both characters rather nicely with the right amount of details in the right places. There was a nice build up and the story moved along well. Keep up the good work.

J.Q.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Young and older wins!!!

This author has one hell of a grip on life and reality! Love stories like this that stay in the real world.. what a stimulating experience!!! Keep um cuming!!!!!!

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
She makes me want to move house.

That was a very special story. Top stuff !

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 5 years ago
Definitely

This is a delightful story, well told and erotic without being gross. Thank you, dirkstimson for creating a very readable tale of two people both in need of affection and finding it through an electric attraction. Nothing over the top, but for me, I would have liked to see it continue on. But plenty would say, this is just the perfect length, and I’d find it hard to argue with them. Once again, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous