The Lagoon

Story Info
Couple have fun in a cool lagoon.
1.1k words
4.28
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrt2269
mrt2269
86 Followers

We started to undress. The isolated fresh water lagoon had a sandy beach and clear turquoise water. We piled our clothes on a large rock and both walked in naked. I let you go first so that I could watch you.

The water was cold but felt good on such a hot day. By the time the water reached half way up my thighs I took the plunge and dived into the water head first. I swam underneath for a little while before surfacing and turning around.

You chose to sink down into the water a bit slower. Taking a sharp breath when the water reached your chest. You ducked your head under and then reemerged in a standing position. You swept your wet hair from your face. With just your torso visible I thought you looked like a mermaid. Especially, with the water dripping of your full boobs and erect nipples and running down your stomach.

I swam towards you, stood up in front of you and kissed you. Then I splashed you and swam off. You swore and came swimming after me, quickly. It seemed that the lagoon didn't get much deeper than four feet anywhere. I reached one of the rocky banks and stopped. You had caught up with me anyway. I turned to face you expecting to be splash and you shot a mouthful of water in my face. I laughed and grabbed your face firmly in my hands. You expected me to do the same back to you as I ducked into the water but instead, I kissed you again.

This time we let our hands wander as we kissed. You had your hands on my back and I'd let mine drop down to your ass as usual. I could squeeze your sexy ass all day. You gave my ass one quick squeeze before reaching for my cock instead. Your hands added to your kisses soon had me hard.

I started kissing your neck and I managed to reach one hand down low enough to finger your pussy from behind. You felt wet, obviously, we were in a lagoon, but your pussy felt hot too and you moaned in my ear as I touched you.

I lifted you up so that I could replace my finger with my cock. I held onto your hips and ass so that I could bounce you up and down on me. You had wrapped your arms around my neck and put your feet against the smooth rockface behind me.

We kissed passionately as you used your feet to really buck against me and impale yourself on my cock. At this pace neither of us were going to last long but it didn't matter. The water was splashing about and making everything sound frantic. We were moaning into each other's mouths now but neither of us wanted to stop kissing. We held each other tightly as we both came at the same time. Our tongues still dancing together. We moved slower now but kept fucking trying to get ever last moment of pleasure.

When we finished you jumped off me and ducked under the water. I felt your mouth on my cock and I gasped. You only stayed there for perhaps 20 seconds or so but the sensation of your mouth and the cold water was exciting. When you resurfaced for air, I grabbed you and moved you so that we changed positions.

Now you were facing the rock face and I was stood behind you. You put your hands against the wall and spread your legs wide for me. I grabbed your hips and spread your ass cheek. I rolled my hips until my cock was lined up with your tight little ass. I leaned forward and pressed against you. You pushed back off the wall and accepted me inside you. I stayed perfectly still and let you relax, breath and keep moving your ass back until I was completely inside you. I slowly pulled back and then slowly pressed forward again. Your just moaned blissfully.

Obviously, being submerged in water helped. I grabbed your hips firmly and started fucking you hard. You cried out and pressed against me harder, clearly enjoying it. You moved your hands, now you had your left forearm against the rockface and rested your head against your arm. This left your right hand free to rub your pussy. We got a good rhythm up and slammed our hips together. I reached my hands up and around you to feel your boobs and nipples.

At the pace we were going that was enough to make us both cum. You threw your head back and made the most beautiful sounds as you came. I came deep inside your ass, but I was so turned on I just kept going. Neither of us missed a beat. I kept thrusting forwards and you kept bouncing your ass back. We were both panting and moaning and the water was splashing and sloshing about. Soon you were cumming again. Your hand was still between your legs rubbing your pussy.

I wasn't quite ready to cum again yet so I just kept fucking you, it felt amazing though and I could feel your ass tighten when you came. You moved your hand away from your pussy and went back to both hands on the rocks, so I put my hand on you. I started by rubbing your clit which was now very sensitive. Very soon you were cumming a third time, and you were talking very dirty to me as you did. I put two fingers inside your pussy.

Between my cock and my hand, I was almost lifting you up. I kept grinding my palm against your clit as I rubbed your g spot with my fingers. And my left hand was still squeezing your boobs. I pinched your nipple hard. You squealed and started cumming again. I don't know which sensation set you off, my hand pinching your nipple, my fingers rubbing you g spot, my palm rubbing your clit or my cock still fucking you ass. You were cumming for quite a while, crying out, shuddering and twisting. But I had a firm grip on you with my hands and I kept riding your ass.

You just started to calm down when I growled and my orgasm hit me. My cock stiffened and swelled and I drove it in as deep as it would go as I exploded inside you. This had you cumming again.

This time we had both cum enough. I turned you around, hugged you and kissed you, your legs were a bit wobbly so I picked you up in my arms. It felt good to hold you and have your arms around my neck as I walked with you back to the beach.

Once there I laid you down on the towel. The sun had moved around and now we were in the shade from the tree. We didn't even bother getting dressed, we just laid in each others, arms and drifted off to sleep.

mrt2269
mrt2269
86 Followers