The Lake

Story Info
A chance meeting by a remote mountain lake...
2.3k words
4.23
7.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
47 Followers

You are on vacation, treating yourself to a little fun. You have decided to go out to the mountains for a little communing with nature. It is a beautiful day, and you are out for a hike. Being a weekday, and not yet the height of the season, you have seen very few people, perhaps a condition enhanced by the fact that you have decided to leave the trail and walk cross-country, wherever your mood takes you.

Walking silently, listening to the birds and insects, you round an outcropping to see a small but beautiful mountain lake nestled between two outstretched arms of the mountain. The lake is crystal clear and sparkles in the sunshine. As you stand there, admiring the sight, you suddenly hear splashing, and see ripples move out over the water from a part of the lake which is still hidden by the outcropping. Quietly, you remove your knapsack, and creep forward to peek around a large rock. On the right side of the lake, initially hidden from your view, you see the mountainside descend into the lake in a long smooth apron of granite rock. And there, climbing out of the water, you see me!

I am soaking wet, my skin glistening in the sun, the water falling from me onto the stone. My penis and balls are tight and shrunken from the dip in the cold water, but you cannot help thinking about how they would swell in your mouth! Still breathing deeply, and shivering a bit, I throw myself down onto the sun-warmed stone and lie supine in the sunlight. As I lie there with my eyes closed, the water that has dripped off me slowly finding its way back into the lake, you move quietly up the mountain a bit, trying to get a little closer without my seeing you. Your breath is shallow and quick, you feel the adrenaline in your veins and can hardly keep from shaking!

You finally settle down partially hidden by a rock about 30 feet above and a bit behind me. While staring at my naked body, one hand steals silently up your shirt and into the jogging bra you are wearing. It is warm in the sun, with the occasional cool breeze against your skin. It feels delicious to be sitting there, looking at this naked stranger, while playing with your nipples in the open sunshine!

As the minutes pass you become bolder. Lifting your shirt and bra, you expose your tits, feeling the sun and breeze on them and giving you unfettered access. Leaning back against a large slab of stone behind you, you half close your eyes as your other hand slips into your shorts to play with your pussy. You are already wet. It feels good to stroke your clit and feel the slickness between your lips... I am almost forgotten now as you play with yourself, slowly, sensually...

Suddenly you open your eyes wide to notice that I am sitting, turned towards you, watching you! Your heart leaps! Now what shall you do? Ignore me? Introduce yourself? Or simply beat a hasty retreat?

But before you can decide you hear me say to you "You might find it more comfortable down here, than cramped between those boulders." Immediately you realize what you must look like with your shirt pulled up and your hand down your pants... and you quickly straighten yourself up, take a deep breath, and say as you stand up "Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you." And after a brief pause, "But as long as you've asked, I think I will join you." And you walk down the short slope to my side.

We sit side by side. Me naked, but dry now. You in your shirt and shorts. Your heart is still pounding as you look down on the lake. You feel my eyes on you and your nipples swell. You feel them against your shirt. "Why don't you take your top off?" I urge you. You're not sure you really should, but you can't seem to resist the urging in my voice. Now you are sitting with your chest exposed to the fresh air, and, of course, to my gaze...

"You have beautiful breasts." I say, "Your nipples are exquisite the way they stand out so stiffly. May I touch them?"

Your face and chest are flushed with a combination of embarrassment and excitement. You are thinking you should leave, but you can't without my permission, and you don't want to ask. Biting your lower lip in an effort to hide your trembling, you close your eyes and nod.

It seems like forever as you wait for the touch of my hand... then it is there! You flinch slightly, gasp a bit, and then regain your rigid composure.

My fingers touch your breast just below the nipple, softly, gently. My palm cups your breast as my fingers move up to your nipple, taking it between my thumb and forefinger. I roll your nipple gently, feeling it puff up under my touch. You feel as though it will burst in my hand, it feels so stiff! You feel my body move closer to you, as I place one hand now on each breast and start to knead them. Your lips are dry.

"Lie back", I command, and you do. The stone is hard, flat, warm against your bare skin. My fingers are at your boots now, untying and removing them. And next your socks. Funny, but your newly bared feet make you feel more exposed right now than the fact that you are lying next to me, topless. Your eyes still closed, I cradle your foot in my lap, stroking your calf. "Play with your breasts. Squeeze them for me."

"Oh, God! how exciting." You think to yourself as you reach for your tits, "I can't resist obeying him! What will he have me do next?"

I watch you stroke, and knead your breasts, pinch your nipples, squeeze them. You are so gloriously beautiful! You feel my cock harden against your foot. My hands begin to move up your leg. Eventually reaching the bottom of your shorts. You freeze in anticipation, but suddenly my hand stops, resting motionless. In a few moments you realize that your own hands, still on your breasts, clasping them together, have also stopped... with a quiver, you moan and begin to move your hands again. As you do, my own hand resumes its journey as well. Slipping inside the leg of your shorts, I caress your pussy, feeling the dampness seeping through your panties. Your hips begin to rise to meet me as I slip a finger under the elastic and into the wetness between your lips. Your eyes are screwed tightly shut now; your breath is raspy. A few soft stokes on your clit and you begin to cum. Violently! Screaming to the sky. Your hands latched to your breasts making them white for now but leaving red handprints on them for later.

As you recover, you open your eyes. I am staring at you intently; my cock fully erect now. My fingers unbuttoning and unzipping your shorts. Once loosened, I sit back on my heels and tell you to take them off. You do, the rock feels rough now against your ass. You are proud of yourself for having obeyed me so willingly, expecting praise. Instead, I suddenly slap the sole of your foot! "Spread your legs and let me see you!" Your pride immediately evaporates, and you move your knees a bit apart. "All the way!" I command as I grab your ankles, spreading your legs wide, opening you in front of me! Your hands instinctively move to cover your cunt, but I slap them away. You move them away from your body, grasping at the stone. You are now laid out, spread eagle and open in the full light of the early afternoon sun, your pussy dripping with your juices right in front of my eyes! You close your eyes again.

My hand is on your leg again, running up your thigh. My fingers take a long swipe across your sex, and you feel me move up and over you. My weight upon you, my fingers present themselves to your lips. "Taste yourself," I say, as I press my fingers into your mouth. "Lick my fingers clean!" Again, a moan escapes you and you eagerly begin to suck and lick at my fingers, wishing for more. Your pussy convulses with desire, feeling empty while my hard prick presses against your belly.

Removing my fingers, I lift myself slightly, rocking downwards, slipping my cock between your legs, resting it against your cunt. After a pause I ask "Don't you want it? Well?"

Wanting my cock desperately, you sob "Yes! Oh, Yes! Please fuck me. Please fill me! Please?"

"Reach for it, then. Come on, move your ass and reach for it!"

You begin to roll your hips and raise your ass from the rock, trying to engulf my cock in your pussy. But at best you only get the head in and you need more! You begin to whimper, your desire burning you from the inside. You need me in your cunt but can't get it!

After a bit, I withdraw. I sit back down beside you. "I don't believe you really want it."

"I do, I do... please will you fuck me?"

"I think, you need to work harder for it." Taking your hand and pulling you to your feet on trembling legs, I lead you down to the lake. "I think you need to cool down..." and gripping your hand tightly, I leap into the lake, carrying you with me. The water closes over your head. It is freezing cold, fed by the melting snows. You struggle to the surface, gasping, your chest tightening is response to the cold. I am treading water next to you, obviously cold, but smiling at your surprise. Reaching for your hands, I guide you back to the stone apron. Pulling myself halfway out of the water, my cock just barely submerged, I draw you up between my legs. Looking down into the clear water you see my cock, small and soft again from the coldness of the water. "Go ahead. Suck on it. Make me hard." I tell you.

As you lie there between my legs, half floating, half resting on the submerged stone, surrounded by cold water yet with the warm sun on your back, you lower your face down into the water to take my cock in your mouth. "Ohhh... that feels good! Yes!"

You are encouraged by my moans of pleasure, sucking me harder. My cock begins to stiffen. I begin to grow and swell between your lips, pressing on your tongue! With my head thrown back, my prick is out of the water, and it is easier for you to suck on, though my balls remain submerged. You feel the hardness of my cock in your mouth, the warmth of the sun on your back, the cold water lapping at your body. Your tits are tight, firmed by the cold, your nipples hard.

"Ohhhhh, ohhh!" My hips begin to thrust into your mouth. You try to hang on to me, fighting to neither lose me, nor choke on me... "Ohhhh, yes, Yes! YES!!!!" My hands seek your head as I erupt in your mouth, spurt after spurt! My legs tense, I press your face to my groin!

Slowly my spasms subside. You continue to bathe my cock with your tongue, and it stays hard. I grasp your arms and pull you up towards me, feeling the water fall from your body onto me. I instruct you to stand over me, straddling my hips, and then to lower yourself down. "Stop!" I say, as your pussy approaches my cock. "Stop right there!"

You obey me, struggling to maintain your balance after this unexpected pause of your descent onto my cock. My erect member pointing straight up at your cunt, almost, but not quite touching...

I reach down and take the base of my cock in my hands. Flexing my ass, I raise myself a bit and the head of my cock grazes your clit. Oh God! It feels so good to you!!! I begin to wiggle my cock back and forth, teasing you... sometimes rubbing your clit, sometimes sliding it between your lips... almost, but not quite entering! Your eyes are closed again, you must love to block out all distractions when you cum, for you are indeed cumming again. Your body quivers and trembles. Your breath is erratic. And as your orgasm sweeps through your body, my hips lunge upwards... impaling you! With a scream you collapse onto me, a quivering mass of excited flesh, your cunt convulsing around my intruding cock. But I give you no time to recover! I am thrusting rapidly now! My cock sliding easily, in and out of your cunt, as you lay atop me, your legs stretched apart in what is left of your awkward crouch! You feel the sun on your ass as I thrust repeatedly into you. My arms around you, grip your shoulders from behind, pulling you down onto my cock with every thrust! You are barely conscious; your pleasure is so intense! You simply know that you like what is happening, and you hope it won't stop!

As my own climax approaches, I roll you onto your back, slip my cock from your cunt and let my semen spurt from my cock over your belly and breasts, burning you with its heat! Pulse after pulse erupts from my cock as I ejaculate over you. My cum beads and rolls down your sides. How decadent you feel!

Eventually, slowly, you become aware of your surroundings again. I am sitting beside you, stroking your body, rubbing my come into your breasts. You feel warm and relaxed now. Safe. Reaching for my knapsack, I pull out some lotion to protect you from the sun. Slowly and carefully, I oil all of your exposed body, and then do the same to myself. And as we lie there in the sun, we drowse together, without speaking.

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
47 Followers