All Comments on 'The Lake House Ch. 02'

by pdiddyd55

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

WOW! What a great chapter! This had me hard from beginning to end, and it also had a lot of things swirling around in my head. But you did answer the question I had and suspected about Jim's interest in Jack's sexual activity and why he was pleased that Jack would be able to take a big cock. That makes me think that Jim is probably packing a nice one. I'm just not sure how Jack will feel about fooling around with his mother's soon to be husband. Another question my suspicious mind had after reading this was what Bill's plans in all of this are, is he just grooming Jack as another money maker or does he really have feelings for him. The only thing I'm sure of at this point is that I'll be here eagerly waiting for the next chapter of this extremely well written story.

teddy66teddy666 months ago

Loved Both stories. Can't wait to hear that Jack get fucked by Jim. It would fun to see jack becomes Jim's boy toy. And also the guy at the stadiums you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jim might need to be careful: what if he ends up preferring Jack’s boypussy over Helen’s real pussy? Helen might soon find herself cock-starved...

Mermaidlover1960Mermaidlover19606 months ago

Sorry but I’m not liking the way this is going. Starting to get into non consent and incest with the storyline.

Exluke1Exluke16 months ago

Bill didn’t seem as protective of Jack this chapter so it makes me wonder why he started so protective and wanted his cherry. Unless he doesn’t trust Peter to be careful enough with a small virgin. Is law school real. What does Wally do other than porn? Jims request was a surprise to me. More questions than answers it would seem and therefore I’ll be back for more.

Bigjohn5675Bigjohn56756 months ago

I’m so turned on reading your stories, if you are in Michigan I’d love to hear more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous