All Comments on 'The Lake House Ch. 04'

by pdiddyd55

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Well, there's no question about it now, Bill definitely has feelings for Jack. While this certainly doesn't look like it would ever be a monogamous relationship, if Jack has the same feeling for Bill, it does look like something that could work well for both of them. I'm looking forward to Jim's visit and still hoping he lets Jack know that it's him. And I'm also curious to find out where this story goes with Sean. That's already heating up nicely in that sweet almost innocent way that first experiences quite often are. This was another great chapter!

BidickulousBidickulous5 months ago

Another great chapter, indeed! Love the way you are moving along the story with the addition of Sean to the mix! Keep up the great work, I’m looking forward to more!

Exluke1Exluke14 months ago

I also like how the Sean relationship is unfolding and maybe you could describe his physic again for us and update us on any improvements since he started using the gym. It would be cool if Jack would have the courage to tell Bill how he really feels and that it’s more than infatuation, but maybe that needs wait until his first semester at U of M.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous